Wartimes - a daughter's tale (Alternate start scenario) SE

On 9/28/2020 at 1:31 PM, LaEspada said:

It's usually an HDT or SMP problem. SMP can act really weird with amputator framework.

Update: You WERE right! I de-selected HDT-SMP SSE on my mod manager, started a new game, and it ran like a charm. Thanks for the help!

TL;DR If your game is dropping to 1 frame every three seconds once you get enslaved by father and enter the main room of the hut from the cellar, its because Amputator and HDT are having a tantrum. Just removing HDT solves it.

Neat to see this converted, but the LE version has a soft requirement of BeeingFemale, the SE release of which is VERY outdated.

This is practically required for 2 of the possible endings. For this mod to really appeal for SE, some work to get those script hooks into Fertility Mode instead would be necessary.

I think I took a look at the scripts at 1 point, I'll see if I can find anything else.

9 hours ago, JBpy said:

Thanks nomkaz! 

@InvIMJ

The esp "dcc-dm2.esp" is this and has a discouraging message at the start. ?

I have SD Cages (LE) installed and it works fine in SE.

Thanks for the reply :D
And thanks to you too Nomkaz!
While it's awesome that the LE version of SD Cages runs on SE,i dont feel like filling my Skyrim with cages,I'll probably never use.
I hope we get some kind of fix about the Display Model requirement sometime...

5 hours ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

I can see there is Display model SE version. Unfortunately, this SE version of MOD does not recognize it.

Yup,and that's a bummer.
I went the extra mile though,and so far,so good.I've been playing the mod with no problems so far for about 1 hour. Fingers crossed.

What I did was:
1)Downloaded the SE Version of the Display model here.

2)Installed via Mod Manager.Then I renamed the esp dse-display-model.esp to dcc-dm2.esp

2)Opened the pchsWartimes.esp in SSEdit, Loaded ONLY the pchsWartimes.esp .
3)Found the File Header line,and searched for dcc-dm2.esp . I changed the name to dse-display-model.esp, so the mod would recognize it as its master.
4)Closed SSEdit,Renamed the esp in step 2) back to it's original.

Viola.Everything is working good so far. I hope it's a valid fix,since I haven't tested it thourougly yet...
Try it yourselves,and see if it's working.

1 hour ago, JBpy said:

Thanks! But, how do I change it? 

1.png

If you use mod organizer you must add launch arguments (easiest way to allow editing) in the SSEDIT exe . 

Modify executables->Arguments-> *write in field*: 

-IKnowWhatImDoing -AllowMasterFilesEdit

Apply, quit, launch ssedit, select pshswartimes.esp->file header->master file->mouse2 to edit.

Yeah, I was finally able to test it and I also have CTD at the start of SAL. On one occasion it managed to load the character creator correctly, but I still had a CTD within seconds.

If anyone wants to share their functional plugin... ?

Hello! I am loving the mod so far, but I'm having an issue at the party. The men ask you to serve the drink from your arse, which I know how to do, but I cannot remove the Carrot, so they get desatisfied and I lose points. Any ideas how to workaround?

It is old, not very working versio of the mod. Only way I could get it working was to get out of creator with older versio then upgrade to this. Still most of the functionality of the mod is not implemented or broken. It's not good experience until latest versions of the mod get ported over to SSE.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so i downloaded this mod and all the requirements and i get the prompt that i'm missing these masters:

SDcages.esp
dcc-dm2.esp

Anyone know a fix for this?

(Edit: SDcages.esp is now working)

(Edit 2: Nevermind fully works now only issue i have now is with the amputator mod.

It isn't compatible in the fnis with sse

detailed error ">>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Amputator_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<")

On 11/1/2020 at 12:04 PM, Drag0nHunt3r55 said:

Ok so i downloaded this mod and all the requirements and i get the prompt that i'm missing these masters:

SDcages.esp
dcc-dm2.esp

Anyone know a fix for this?

(Edit: SDcages.esp is now working)

(Edit 2: Nevermind fully works now only issue i have now is with the amputator mod.

It isn't compatible in the fnis with sse

detailed error ">>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Amputator_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<")

how did you get it to work?

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic mod! do you think you could make it so you don't have to do the alternate start to start the quest, give us the ability to start the quest by visiting the dragonborn's family whilst casually playing the game?