19 hours ago, MrSuspiciousX said:

Im doing it bit by bit. I use some furry races. I havent added them back in yet and Diamond looks good. I kinda suspect Ceraph, shi might be the issue

UPDATE: Figured out the issue. I had installed Fair Skin for the add on, but it ISN'T compatible with any other texture mods. So everything actually looks decent. I either need a different futa schlong or learn to live with the weird color difference between body and dick

yeah, i discovered that problem early on as well.

not all texture mods have a corresponding patch, doubly so for non human races.

if you're capable of that sort of thing, the creator of the cbbe futanari add on has a tutorial on how to make your own patch for it. and people are updating the futanari thread every so often with fulfilled requests.

So tried to play game yesterday to only find out that Steam has up-graded SSE. Spend a bunch of time upgrading skse, papyrus, SOS, SUM, and much more. Only to find out that your mod 1.1b is no longer compatible with the new SOS. Bummed me out, it was working great until now. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2021 at 10:50 AM, Mediatek said:

No way to fix the gap between dick and body if i using 3BA body right?

i build the scholong like 500 times with my 3ba body preset but always have the gap

ScreenShot9.png

I had this problem before. Not sure how I fixed it. I think it has something to do with the type of body you're using. I know I had it working with regular CBBE, but had problems with CBBE 3BA or something. I think the problem can be fixed in the bodyslide somewhere.

On 11/10/2021 at 3:02 AM, dairy pirate said:

Unless I'm misunderstanding you, you're going to have to download a skin texture that has a corresponding patch for the add-on.

I use the Pure, which has a patch. the Diamond texture also has a patch.

To my knowledge it doesn't work with the textutres that come out of the box with CBBE.

Could you point me in the direction of the diamond texture patch?

Edit: never mind I found it, the website was buggin out for me.

Edited by IamGreatBoy
On 11/26/2021 at 7:50 AM, Mediatek said:

i build the scholong like 500 times with my 3ba body preset but always have the gap

ScreenShot9.png

Fairskil addon, and I like the Wench 2.0 from Lordkoz.  The maker of Yuriana captured wenches and quest mod.  Just search on Nexis, Bodeslide, Yuriana, and find your way to the original mod. 3 Fairskin addon.  They all require bodyslide.  With the wench 2.0 body mod, it will work with Amazing Body from 3ba.  Just remember you need this AE update for SOS.

That being said, It works with me character, but I can't change the size and shape in game.  And advice?  With bodyslide, I can, and know how.  So that is not it.

On 11/26/2021 at 3:50 PM, Mediatek said:

ScreenShot9.png

Hey, I was having the exact same issue with 3ba body. In bodyslide you need to change the *hip forward* value of your body to close the gap. I set mine to 20% for both 0% and 100% weight and the gap and seam is more or less gone (you will need compatible textures for the seam). Higher values will close the gap further if you still have a gap.

I am having a problem getting the "Futanari CBBE" menu to appear, and am wonder if there was any fix for this, I tried to change my load order, but don't understand load order changing very much. They appear in the tanning rack for equitable but can't get the MCM menu up. I have attached 2 images that I think could be helpful for anyone will to help. They might not be.

SOS MCM problem 2.PNG

SOS MCM problem.PNG

So I was running this with SSE however Steam has killed a lot of mods, I'm trying to get all of the mods updated, but in the mean time I've gone back to LE. Now because this mod worked so well under SSE is it possible to get you to port it back to LE cbbe? I've tried some of the other mods and the only one that worked was horses cocks, and that just doesn't look right.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having troubles with the khajiits having their schlongs appear black with no texture, and I was wondering what caused this? I have the Grey cat texture mod for cbbe and I have a patch that was supposedly made for Grey cat and this mod but it didnt work.