When I try to add a schlong to a female I get this message "This Actor was not desgined to work with this shape addon or its a custom race!" and if i ignore it and press accept it doesnt change. I have all the requirements installed, I dont understand what im doing wrong?

I also cant seem to equip one either from the tanning rock as i dont have it as a option

On 3/1/2021 at 8:05 PM, Gallaer said:

I'm using the half dragon race mod and the color for the schlong doesn't match the skin color for the race. Is there any fix for this?

I'm curious about this too. Most mods for the Half-Dragon just use Argonian textures, so is it possible to just have half-dragons use that?

Not sure what people are doing to get mixmatched skin tones but the mod works perfectly for me and I'm using the current version of the CBBE 3BA body on Nexus.

This is the standard option following instructions by the mod author

20210810013711_1.jpg.32f82808078308caf4ed3177df3901d9.jpg

This is the Demonaic Patched version (my least favorite due to the body map the patcher chose)

20210810014152_1.jpg.b1235fc69766f427b69ac4a21f2e94e2.jpg

And finally, the Diamond Patched version (my preferred currently)

20210810012957_1.jpg.ae856c207780486c0ebf21a57744a750.jpg

Having problems with the skin tone not matching, I guess others are having the same issue? I'm using the CBBE Athletic body and the Leyenda skin with the goose bump setting. I hoping there's some kind of fix for it soon!

Spoiler

ScreenShot3.png

Edited by Bigbosshog
4 hours ago, Bigbosshog said:

Having problems with the skin tone not matching, I guess others are having the same issue? I'm using the CBBE Athletic body and the Leyenda skin with the goose bump setting. I hoping there's some kind of fix for it soon!

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot3.png

As said in the OP the default texture is for Fair Skin. Use the texture topic to try to make your own patch or request a patch.

7 hours ago, devildx said:

As said in the OP the default texture is for Fair Skin. Use the texture topic to try to make your own patch or request a patch.

I thought of that, but other people in this thread said they used Leyenda and it worked fine. I think someone even said there wasn't a need for a patch. I don't know if it was the CBBE update that's causing problems or what. If someone did make a patch for the Leyenda, if that's the problem, that'd be awesome. I really like the Leyenda since I'm going for a muscley character.

Okay, first off, wanna say that this looks phenomenal on my Argonian combined with Flawn's textures.  However, is there a version that doesn't have balls?  I'm sure that some of us prefer our futas without them, and would love to see it!  Keep up the good work, EvilReFlex!

(I ask this because while b3lisario's UNP no balls schlong for females is very nice as well, there's a rather odd gash in the underside of the schlong for some reason, shown in the picture.)

ScreenShot17.png

On 8/23/2021 at 1:29 PM, Thor-AxeTheImpaler said:

Does anyone know how to fix this clipping issue using the 3BA Body , not sure if that's relevant. But just can't seem to stop this clipping issue . tried several smp patchs and still having the issue

20210823151242_1.jpg.6a73e7785be4893dbab2262c8249ab7d.jpg

Best way to fix this is to open the addon in Bodyslide and set Balls Back to about -90, that way they're pushed backwards behind the cock itself, especially helpful when using 3BA/3BBB physics.

15 hours ago, modslave said:

Best way to fix this is to open the addon in Bodyslide and set Balls Back to about -90, that way they're pushed backwards behind the cock itself, especially helpful when using 3BA/3BBB physics.

I've got same issue. I don't have a balls back slider, only a balls forward slider and its all the way back both to 0% low and high weight. 

So far I've  tried setting the auxbones in the 0 and 1 nif and shape data to sos male(supposed to help with line ups) and I played around cbc configuration SOSscrotum.max-default 6

and changed to 3.5(was supposed to help with balls clipping-did absolutely nothing course I'm using smp not cbbc so maybe that's why. ) 

Where are you getting a -90 number and a balls back ?

22 hours ago, modslave said:

not the best.

On 8/24/2021 at 3:29 AM, Thor-AxeTheImpaler said:

Does anyone know how to fix this clipping issue using the 3BA Body , not sure if that's relevant. But just can't seem to stop this clipping issue . tried several smp patchs and still having the issue

20210823151242_1.jpg.6a73e7785be4893dbab2262c8249ab7d.jpg

i have no idea how to fix it.

11 hours ago, Dg75 said:

I've got same issue. I don't have a balls back slider, only a balls forward slider and its all the way back both to 0% low and high weight. 

So far I've  tried setting the auxbones in the 0 and 1 nif and shape data to sos male(supposed to help with line ups) and I played around cbc configuration SOSscrotum.max-default 6

and changed to 3.5(was supposed to help with balls clipping-did absolutely nothing course I'm using smp not cbbc so maybe that's why. ) 

Where are you getting a -90 number and a balls back ?

Sorry its not a "Balls Back" slider, its a Balls Forward slider. But you can go into the area where the number is and set that number to -90 which pushes them backwards. Just type -90 hit enter. Sorry thats something I assumed everyone knew about Bodyslide, you can manually override slider limits numerically.

7 hours ago, modslave said:

Sorry its not a "Balls Back" slider, its a Balls Forward slider. But you can go into the area where the number is and set that number to -90 which pushes them backwards. Just type -90 hit enter. Sorry thats something I assumed everyone knew about Bodyslide, you can manually override slider limits numerically.

ah yea been trying it with like -30 or 50 i think at the most. figured it still wasn't working so gave up on pursuing that avenue but I'll give that value a try and see what we come up with 

(UPDATE) - That worked a treat , thought it was a physics issue but that pretty much sorted it right out

20210901134807_1.jpg

Edited by Thor-AxeTheImpaler
Update
  • 2 weeks later...