Hi guys, sorry if this has been answered before, but I'm new to this whole modding thing and I'm having some issues.

I installed the mod and was able to get the equippable schlong (so I know it's working in some capacity) but as far as I can tell in MCM's SOS panel I can't seem to find any options for adding probability, or to just default give myself a schlong. Tried a bunch of things like installing different versions and changing load orders but it didn't seem to fix the issue. Currently have SOS SE v1.1.4 and SOS - Futanari CBBE SSE V1.1b.7z installed.

Pictures added of my SoS panel in MCM for clarity just to see if i'm missing something; https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/522096415397117954/887065909829713980/ScreenShot703.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/522096415397117954/887045969949122560/ScreenShot690.png

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/15/2020 at 2:55 PM, EvilReFlex said:

You mean the "erection"? You can change it with page up/down or with shift + page up/down for the player. 

Uploaded a new version with the fixed length slider and a craftable equip version. 

Sorry if I missed this but there's a lot to scroll through, adn there's no function to search threads that I can see. I have SOS and this installed, but the item I need to craft isn't showing in the list when I go to a leatherworking station!

• 2 weeks later...

i need help these two Q&A questions werent ansered in a way i could understand:

No female got the schlong.

The possibility is set to 0%, if you want the schlong on all females you can change it in the MCM (Mod Config Menue) 

How to give a female NPC the schlong?

Look at NPC ingame and mark it (default "N"), go to the "schlongs of skyrim" mcm and look if there is the name of the selected NPC and add the addon to it. 

especially because info on where to find these settings was not specified, was it in game or in the files themselves if anyone can help i'd appreciate it

30 minutes ago, Celiron said:

i need help these two Q&A questions werent ansered in a way i could understand:

No female got the schlong.

The possibility is set to 0%, if you want the schlong on all females you can change it in the MCM (Mod Config Menue) 

How to give a female NPC the schlong?

Look at NPC ingame and mark it (default "N"), go to the "schlongs of skyrim" mcm and look if there is the name of the selected NPC and add the addon to it. 

especially because info on where to find these settings was not specified, was it in game or in the files themselves if anyone can help i'd appreciate it

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1737818884345778381/E2FF96B376A0366F19D8CC89D593BA9B84DCB4FF/?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false

this is showing that i cant give female characters player or npc and i dont know why because im obviously doing something wrong but dont know what a tutorial for MO2 would definitely be nice or just a large amount of in detail text saying what could have been done incorrectly or done right as well as how to install properly and get it to work properly because only the equipment schlong works but not very well as i cant change the size of it on npc characters only my player character so please update, fix or provide detailed instructions for us noobs/dummies that need a bit of help ?

Uhh... hey guys. Suddenly getting a stretched texture. Where the penis texture is stretched down to the floor... how the fuck do i fix this? It suddenly happened. Even though i haven't really added any new mods. No matter how many times i batch build in bodyslide. And run FNIS. It just continues to stretch down to the floor. It's really ugly and weird lookin'.

I'm using OStim sex animations, and for some reason every time I try to use a futanari body, the cock alignment is off. Any experience with this or any fixes out there? I know its not OStim or OSex because the male animations work fine, I think it has to do with the skeleton positioning during animation...

Just now, deadfish45 said:

I'm using OStim sex animations, and for some reason every time I try to use a futanari body, the cock alignment is off. Any experience with this or any fixes out there? I know its not OStim or OSex because the male animations work fine, I think it has to do with the skeleton positioning during animation...

SPOILER_IMG_7316.thumb.jpg.6dd1f769e556cdd3f895eaca4edda053.jpg

5 hours ago, deadfish45 said:

SPOILER_IMG_7316.thumb.jpg.6dd1f769e556cdd3f895eaca4edda053.jpg

That is in fact what is wrong.

Male and female skeletons have different pelvis placement/positions (at least that's what I was told when I had a similar issue using OSex/Stim).

There's no real fix for this really. You can use the positioning add on for OStim to try and get the best position possible, but ultimately you'll just have to deal with it.

You can slightly make things line up better by using the Classic shape slider included in the bodyslide. Making it the "same" shape as a male schlong will make it line up better, but the skeleton placement will always be an issue.

There are Futa specific animations included in some SexLab animation packs, so maybe convert them yourself (OStim has some resources to do so on its mod page), find someone who has, or wait for them to be included in officially released animation addons. They are rigged to the female skeleton, but there are very few available for the time being.

On 11/3/2021 at 1:34 AM, dairy pirate said:

That is in fact what is wrong.

Male and female skeletons have different pelvis placement/positions (at least that's what I was told when I had a similar issue using OSex/Stim).

There's no real fix for this really. You can use the positioning add on for OStim to try and get the best position possible, but ultimately you'll just have to deal with it.

You can slightly make things line up better by using the Classic shape slider included in the bodyslide. Making it the "same" shape as a male schlong will make it line up better, but the skeleton placement will always be an issue.

There are Futa specific animations included in some SexLab animation packs, so maybe convert them yourself (OStim has some resources to do so on its mod page), find someone who has, or wait for them to be included in officially released animation addons. They are rigged to the female skeleton, but there are very few available for the time being.

Thank you! I think I'll be using SexLab in the meantime then...

For adjusting the size easily in racemenu, I use the mod VR Mirror. Apparently it works in flatrim too. Easier when using an alt start mod. Create a character, choose race then name it without making all the other changes. No need to invest a lot of time making the character before a having a full working mod list. Once your list is set and all MCMs have been set, then you can spend the time to make your pc look the way you want, without clothes. Use the erection spell before using the mirror power so you can adjust your junk in the race menu.

13 hours ago, MrSuspiciousX said:

So attempting to use this mod. But using either the initially recommended setting or my own, the schlong is always too bright. I apply the fair texture and it only seems to work on heads, hands, and feet, the body is the original cbbe skin

Unless I'm misunderstanding you, you're going to have to download a skin texture that has a corresponding patch for the add-on.

I use the Pure, which has a patch. the Diamond texture also has a patch.

To my knowledge it doesn't work with the textutres that come out of the box with CBBE.

4 hours ago, dairy pirate said:

Unless I'm misunderstanding you, you're going to have to download a skin texture that has a corresponding patch for the add-on.

I use the Pure, which has a patch. the Diamond texture also has a patch.

To my knowledge it doesn't work with the textutres that come out of the box with CBBE.

Thanks, I'll give one of these a try. No if I could figure out why all males in game (I use SOS for bodies, normal, hairless chosen) are instead insanely hairy after having chosen hairless

I also have an extra set of nipples on females (physical and texture ones)

Edited by MrSuspiciousX

@MrSuspiciousX

Are you using a clean install of everything, along side a new save file? I don't think you actually have to re-install Skyrim in order for these things to be reset, but I know from experience a clean version of everything helps root out little problems.

I can't say what's going wrong with SOS textures (I use HIMBO myself, the older version that came with textures installed, I believe Krieste has since stopped including them, don't @ me tho).

As for your ladies, there's some kind of problem going on with your chosen body and the textures. Are you using the cbbe version of the texture with your cbbe mod? It may also be choosing curvy textures and slim bodies, and vice versa.

7 hours ago, dairy pirate said:

@MrSuspiciousX

Are you using a clean install of everything, along side a new save file? I don't think you actually have to re-install Skyrim in order for these things to be reset, but I know from experience a clean version of everything helps root out little problems.

I can't say what's going wrong with SOS textures (I use HIMBO myself, the older version that came with textures installed, I believe Krieste has since stopped including them, don't @ me tho).

As for your ladies, there's some kind of problem going on with your chosen body and the textures. Are you using the cbbe version of the texture with your cbbe mod? It may also be choosing curvy textures and slim bodies, and vice versa.

Im doing it bit by bit. I use some furry races. I havent added them back in yet and Diamond looks good. I kinda suspect Ceraph, shi might be the issue

UPDATE: Figured out the issue. I had installed Fair Skin for the add on, but it ISN'T compatible with any other texture mods. So everything actually looks decent. I either need a different futa schlong or learn to live with the weird color difference between body and dick

Edited by MrSuspiciousX