2 hours ago, ooohboi said:

By the way, do you have a LE version of floppy dick settings ? I really want to see it wobble around !

I am sorry but i think the mods that are needed are not available for LE.

But they told me that floppy SoS is the best mod ever ? (only available for LE)

• 1 month later...

Couple things:

• ZaZ squirt/pee objects don't get removed from inventory after equip; is it possible to let them be removed from inventory?
  • Orgasm/cumshot event doesn't affect player in non-combat arousal; does it only affect NPCs in the close area, or is it supposed to affect the player too?

Thanks!

5 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

Couple things:

• ZaZ squirt/pee objects don't get removed from inventory after equip; is it possible to let them be removed from inventory?
  • Orgasm/cumshot event doesn't affect player in non-combat arousal; does it only affect NPCs in the close area, or is it supposed to affect the player too?

Thanks!

Currently I have no solution for removing the pee inventory, but I will have a look.

The orgasm event in non combat arousal does not affect the player but only NPC in the close area. Otherwise the player would permanently cumshot ?

Edited by Surverx
On 6/13/2021 at 3:40 AM, Surverx said:

Currently I have no solution for removing the pee inventory, but I will have a look.

The orgasm event in non combat arousal does not affect the player but only NPC in the close area. Otherwise the player would permanently cumshot ?

Oh I figured it would just affect the player the same way as someone in the close area, as in every time the player reached 100 it'd trigger orgasm. I see now that people in close proximity instantly hit 100 and orgasm without the same ramp-up as the wide area.

On 6/13/2021 at 10:40 AM, Surverx said:

Make the weight and value 0 and hide it from visibility (so we dont see it in inventory). Its pretty un-immersive constantly having to drop (5) pee and (5) squirt objects on the ground.

I have read this entire thread, I cannot get my futa female (Vanilla: Female, Sexlab: Male, Horse Penis Redux) to cumshot, only squirt. Pressing the "Trigger ejaculation hotkey" in cumshot 2.3 works perfectly fine, always has. Always show ejaculation is on and Orgasm detaction is "individually". 

EDIT: ran FNIS coz why not.... Seems to have fixed it

Edited by phyire
On 6/16/2021 at 11:29 AM, phyire said:

Make the weight and value 0 and hide it from visibility (so we dont see it in inventory). Its pretty un-immersive constantly having to drop (5) pee and (5) squirt objects on the ground.

I have read this entire thread, I cannot get my futa female (Vanilla: Female, Sexlab: Male, Horse Penis Redux) to cumshot, only squirt. Pressing the "Trigger ejaculation hotkey" in cumshot 2.3 works perfectly fine, always has. Always show ejaculation is on and Orgasm detaction is "individually". 

EDIT: ran FNIS coz why not.... Seems to have fixed it

Being someone who usually runs on a low loot economy setup, I tend to sell it.? (This actually has providence because in ye olde times urine was used in the dyeing process - although I admit it wasn't taken from the bodies of the recently battered).

Edited by spoonsinger
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2021 at 3:40 AM, Surverx said:

Change "UnequipItem" to "RemoveItem":

act.RemoveItem(DPConfig.ZaZAPEF2Pee01, 1, true, none)
		act.RemoveItem(DPConfig.ZaZAPETinkle01,1, true, none)
		act.RemoveItem(DPConfig.ZaZAPETinkle02, 1, true, none) 
		act.RemoveItem(DPConfig.ZaZAPEF204BSquirtingPussy, 1, true, none) 

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=RemoveItem_-_ObjectReference

Removing the item will automatically unequip it. It can be done via console.

Edit: Side note, how the fuck do you actually write/compile scripts? I have yet to talk to a human being who's actually done it. When I ran your scripts through Papyrus Compiler it spit out all kinds of errors, so apparently I'm missing a shitton of things you have on your system for compiling.

Edited by AtomicPlayboy
7 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

Change "UnequipItem" to "RemoveItem":

act.RemoveItem(DPConfig.ZaZAPEF2Pee01, 1, true, none)
		act.RemoveItem(DPConfig.ZaZAPETinkle01,1, true, none)
		act.RemoveItem(DPConfig.ZaZAPETinkle02, 1, true, none) 
		act.RemoveItem(DPConfig.ZaZAPEF204BSquirtingPussy, 1, true, none) 

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=RemoveItem_-_ObjectReference

Removing the item will automatically unequip it. It can be done via console.

Edit: Side note, how the fuck do you actually write/compile scripts? I have yet to talk to a human being who's actually done it. When I ran your scripts through Papyrus Compiler it spit out all kinds of errors, so apparently I'm missing a shitton of things you have on your system for compiling.

I will try that, Thanks! ?

Regarding compiling scripts: That was not easy, and i never managed to compile out of the creation kit. And even if it were possible, i hate to wait 7 minutes until the creation kit is started. So i use the papyrus compiler in a batch job script. And yes you will need the source code of all references that you use. You have to analyse every warning/error and most often a source code file is missing.

I implemented your recommendation it works very well ? (see V3.1).

Edited by Surverx

To compile scripts you have first to be able to compile with the CK, once it works in there you can compile with another tool like PCA (nexusmods sse 23852) which is very convenient. It takes some time to make everything work because the CK puts the script in a scripts.zip which you have to decompress in the skyrim data folder, but it insists in placing the scripts in "Data/Source/Scripts" which causes conflict with every modder and their mother that places sources in "Data/Scripts/Source".

SO you have first to get all mod sources place, PEX files go in Data/Scripts (non negotiable otherwise the mod wont work) and sources (PSC) go in "Data/Scripts/Source". Once done and you are lucky you get to compile in CK and then you can try using an external tool.

So after toiling around with it for a few hours I finally figured out how to get things to compile. Turns out source files are in different places for different mods, and even CK uses "sources\scripts" instead of "scripts\sources". So I just moved EVERYTHING to "scripts\sources" and made sure I wasn't missing any dependencies (sexlab, racemenu, skyui, etc) and it worked.

Thanks for taking my suggestion, works great!

• 2 weeks later...

I posted here as I have no idea if a LE forum for this mod is available, also as it seems everyone is going over to Skyrim SE this forum post would be my best bet. I have all requirements on LE version yet nothing occurs even if I use the spell, not on humans or creatures, any idea as to whay or what I am doing wrong. Advice would be greatly appreciated..

1 hour ago, PCGameFanatic said:

I posted here as I have no idea if a LE forum for this mod is available, also as it seems everyone is going over to Skyrim SE this forum post would be my best bet. I have all requirements on LE version yet nothing occurs even if I use the spell, not on humans or creatures, any idea as to whay or what I am doing wrong. Advice would be greatly appreciated..

Hi, there is a LE forum but it is absolutely OK to post here. Now let's have a look to you problem...

My first question is: do you have SoS installed correctly and can you move the PC and NPC penis with the "-" and "+" button up and down?

If yes the next question would be: is Sexlab aroused installed correctly? Does the penis move if the arousal level of the characters are changing? For this you have to activate "Activate SoS" in the mod menu of Sexlab aroused. if these mods are running Dancing Penis should work!

Edited by Surverx
9 hours ago, Surverx said:

Hi, there is a LE forum but it is absolutely OK to post here. Now let's have a look to you problem...

My first question is: do you have SoS installed correctly and can you move the PC and NPC penis with the "-" and "+" button up and down?

If yes the next question would be: is Sexlab aroused installed correctly? Does the penis move if the arousal level of the characters are changing? For this you have to activate "Activate SoS" in the mod menu of Sexlab aroused. if these mods are running Dancing Penis should work!

I have SexLabAroused V28b but no SoS option.

1 hour ago, PCGameFanatic said:

I have SexLabAroused V28b but no SoS option.

Ok, than that will be the reason. Dancing Penis increase and decrease the arousal level of the character and creatures. If the penis does not react on the arousal level you will see no effect. i have a lot of LE user that use Dancing Penis, but i do not know wich mod versions they use (i have no LE).

21 hours ago, Surverx said:

Ok, than that will be the reason. Dancing Penis increase and decrease the arousal level of the character and creatures. If the penis does not react on the arousal level you will see no effect. i have a lot of LE user that use Dancing Penis, but i do not know wich mod versions they use (i have no LE).

I had to grab SLA Redux loose files, and SLA Extended and now have the SoS option, and seems to work on Humans. So gonna try on live creatures. Also does this support AnimalSoS?

2 hours ago, PCGameFanatic said:

I had to grab SLA Redux loose files, and SLA Extended and now have the SoS option, and seems to work on Humans. So gonna try on live creatures. Also does this support AnimalSoS?

Great.

Yes, that should support Animal SoS!

Edited by Surverx
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, jadefamily123 said:

will this give my females penis/ futa i dont want this, no offence

Hi. No, it only change the arousal lebel of the females. If they have a penis it will move. If they have no penis nothing happens (but they will get aroused).

So, females will not get a penis.

• 1 month later...

Can i add some suggestions to the mod, might improve some aspects of it, even tho realistically they will never be implemented, an hp threshold where the lowest hp the pc or a npc the more % chances it has to pee or cum, pee puddles on death like the pee and fart mod would add more immersion to it.