11 hours ago, vemberrrrrrrrrr said:

What would cause this mod and similar mods to not show any dicks on creatures / npc's but the pee and squirt show up?

Hi, this Mod only Change the arousal Level of a NPC/Creature. You need the separate mods vor the shlong/Futa.

I realize the last post on this mod was a year-and-a-half ago, but I am encountering a bug where after a decapitated character stops being aroused, it unequips their decapitatedHead item, leaving a void in place of their neck. I assume that has something to do with the unequiping of the Tinkle item, but I'm not 100%. It just seems to be this mod that causes the issue.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Shmittz said:

Any place I can download older versions of the file? Looking specifically for versions 2.7 - 2.9. 

Hi, i still have the old versions on my disk. Which one do you want, 2.9?

Is there a special thing you are looking for or you do not like in the version > 2.9?

On 5/30/2022 at 12:04 PM, Surverx said:

Hi, i still have the old versions on my disk. Which one do you want, 2.9?

Is there a special thing you are looking for or you do not like in the version > 2.9?

I'm just noticing that after decapitation, once the animations are finished, the decapitatedhead.item is unequipped, leaving a void in the neck hole and making the actual head disappear.

It even happens in one of your demo videos: image.png.9a81df1a50aff38ff9b62fefa3daea5c.png

I was just wondering if it might have to do with the update you made to the mod to unequip the ZaZ-Peeing items, so I wanted to test a version prior to the spammed inventory fix in 3.1, and thought that 2.7, 2.8, or 2.9 might be the prime testing versions.

17 hours ago, Shmittz said:

I'm just noticing that after decapitation, once the animations are finished, the decapitatedhead.item is unequipped, leaving a void in the neck hole and making the actual head disappear.

It even happens in one of your demo videos: image.png.9a81df1a50aff38ff9b62fefa3daea5c.png

I was just wondering if it might have to do with the update you made to the mod to unequip the ZaZ-Peeing items, so I wanted to test a version prior to the spammed inventory fix in 3.1, and thought that 2.7, 2.8, or 2.9 might be the prime testing versions.

I see!

I notice the effect long ago but i never figure out why it happen.

I always thought it was because of a configuration change i had to do because i got a system crash when a character was beheaded.

I never thought it is because of my mod... but i do not know for sure.

Find enclose the Version V2.9. You also can try the version V2.5.b in the download area. This is the version before the peeing function. I think i also had the effect at that version. But again i am not sure.

I hope that helps.

DancingPenis V2.9.7z

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there. I having been using this mod for a couple of weeks and I love it. Thank you for putting your time and effort in adding a peeing/squirting function for females! 

I'm just wondering if there is any way to control how long NPCs pee/squirt? Is it possible to make the animation continue longer? 

On another note, is there any way to add pee puddles or pee stains on clothing and NPC legs. Do any of y'all know any mods that can do this? 

11 hours ago, JustWrong said:

Hi there. I having been using this mod for a couple of weeks and I love it. Thank you for putting your time and effort in adding a peeing/squirting function for females! 

I'm just wondering if there is any way to control how long NPCs pee/squirt? Is it possible to make the animation continue longer? 

On another note, is there any way to add pee puddles or pee stains on clothing and NPC legs. Do any of y'all know any mods that can do this? 

Hello and thank you for using and liking my mod ?

Regarding the pee duration: for the "On Deat or Kill" option use the parameter "Waiting before getting full limp" to change the peeing duration:

image.png.0f59c4e70cdad610792df319325f7554.png

You can set the value up to 50 seconds maximum. Do you want a value > 50 seconds?

NOTE: I do know an issue for the Futa NPCs if you have also the cumshot (orgasm) enabled. If the cumshot ends it will apruptly also finish the peeing (no matter what the values of the duration is). So maybe you can disable the orgasm on deth/kill for the NPCs to see a longer peeing duration.

You can also play with the "Non combat Arousal" parameter (e.g.: "Arousal level for start peeing" set to a low value)...

image.png.948ec5c9f85f11af8fa2164ee50c9ea1.png

... but than the characters will start and stop peeing independently of death/kill but on the arousal level.

Regarding the pee puddles: this feature is be too complicated for me to implement.

Edited by Surverx
11 hours ago, Surverx said:

Hello and thank you for using and liking my mod ?

Regarding the pee duration: for the "On Deat or Kill" option use the parameter "Waiting before getting full limp" to change the peeing duration:

image.png.0f59c4e70cdad610792df319325f7554.png

You can set the value up to 50 seconds maximum. Do you want a value > 50 seconds?

NOTE: I do know an issue for the Futa NPCs if you have also the cumshot (orgasm) enabled. If the cumshot ends it will apruptly also finish the peeing (no matter what the values of the duration is). So maybe you can disable the orgasm on deth/kill for the NPCs to see a longer peeing duration.

You can also play with the "Non combat Arousal" parameter (e.g.: "Arousal level for start peeing" set to a low value)...

image.png.948ec5c9f85f11af8fa2164ee50c9ea1.png

... but than the characters will start and stop peeing independently of death/kill but on the arousal level.

Regarding the pee puddles: this feature is be too complicated for me to implement.

Thanks so much! The 50 seconds works perfectly for me! 

This is just me throwing out an idea (I'm not asking you to do this, just wondering if its possible), is it possible to apply pee overlays/textures on the legs of NPCs after they do the peeing animation? Similar to how cum overlays/textures is applied to NPCs after sex animations?

I think I asked you this before.  With the non-combat arousal section, does this mod trigger a spontaneous orgasm in males, females and futa when Sexlab Aroused reaches 100?

If not, can it be scripted to call up animations?  Since most non-combat people are standing, sitting or walking, I expect animations would need to fit.

I really like to use the non-combat arousal section, but most NPCs around me do nothing at SL Aroused Redux levels of 100 (or slightly below).  One or two (oddly including Serana) do squirt but with no kind of facial expression, sounds or anything.

It strikes me this would be icing on the cake. 

Or is there a tandem mod I could use to make this happen?

Thank you!

These are my current SL mods:

SL Framework
SL Aroused Redux
SL Matchmaker
SL Extra Voices
SL Triggers
Slacs
Dripping when Aroused
SL Triggers
SL Random Sex
SL Simple Sexing
SL Approach
SL Follower Needs
SL Eager NPCs
SL Release (appears to affect player only if it works at all)
SLIF & ABBA
Cumshot

2 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

I think I asked you this before.  With the non-combat arousal section, does this mod trigger a spontaneous orgasm in males, females and futa when Sexlab Aroused reaches 100?

If not, can it be scripted to call up animations?  Since most non-combat people are standing, sitting or walking, I expect animations would need to fit.

I really like to use the non-combat arousal section, but most NPCs around me do nothing at SL Aroused Redux levels of 100 (or slightly below).  One or two (oddly including Serana) do squirt but with no kind of facial expression, sounds or anything.

It strikes me this would be icing on the cake. 

Or is there a tandem mod I could use to make this happen?

Thank you!

These are my current SL mods:

Hide contents

SL Framework
SL Aroused Redux
SL Matchmaker
SL Extra Voices
SL Triggers
Slacs
Dripping when Aroused
SL Triggers
SL Random Sex
SL Simple Sexing
SL Approach
SL Follower Needs
SL Eager NPCs
SL Release (appears to affect player only if it works at all)
SLIF & ABBA
Cumshot

Hello Bluegonk (one of my most loyal mod user ?), yes we had this topic before and i made already a lot of reseaches on this topic.

It would be very nice! And yes, i already use the Sexlab event "SexLabOrgasm" (alongside with the SL event "slaUpdateExposure").

But i think that the issue is, that during my "non combat arousal" function usally the characters are not registered and not part of a SexLab session.

So i do not have the parameter in place that i would need to really start an orgasm. Luckily the "SexLabOrgasm" event is also registered by the cumshot mod, that makes it possible to at least start the cumshot sequence.

I will again have a look to this and will analyse what would be possible, but do not have too much expectations.

Have anice day, SurverX

1 hour ago, Surverx said:

Hello Bluegonk (one of my most loyal mod user ?), yes we had this topic before and i made already a lot of reseaches on this topic.

It would be very nice! And yes, i already use the Sexlab event "SexLabOrgasm" (alongside with the SL event "slaUpdateExposure").

But i think that the issue is, that during my "non combat arousal" function usally the characters are not registered and not part of a SexLab session.

So i do not have the parameter in place that i would need to really start an orgasm. Luckily the "SexLabOrgasm" event is also registered by the cumshot mod, that makes it possible to at least start the cumshot sequence.

I will again have a look to this and will analyse what would be possible, but do not have too much expectations.

Have anice day, SurverX

Many thanks for taking time out on it, and for your nice reply! I'll leave you in peace and enjoy the mod!  ?

Does the pee on death function works for non-futa female PC? Sorry not a futa fan ?

BTW I see the enhanced blood mod could place a blood puddle after death. Maybe change it to yellow color might works as pee puddle.

On 9/14/2021 at 8:19 PM, Surverx said:

"an hp threshold where the lowest hp the pc or a npc the more % chances it has to pee or cum": that should be possible. "HP" is health points i guess?

"pee puddles on death": will not be possible for my mod

"fart mod": ... i have to take a look at this... ?

Thanks for the feedback!

7 hours ago, 3MAWDDDOnly1 said:

Does the pee on death function works for non-futa female PC? Sorry not a futa fan ?

BTW I see the enhanced blood mod could place a blood puddle after death. Maybe change it to yellow color might works as pee puddle.

Hi!

Yes the "on death" and also the "non combat arousal" peeing function also works for normal females ?

Edited by Surverx
  • 2 months later...
On 6/3/2022 at 12:13 PM, Surverx said:

I see!

I notice the effect long ago but i never figure out why it happen.

I always thought it was because of a configuration change i had to do because i got a system crash when a character was beheaded.

I never thought it is because of my mod... but i do not know for sure.

Find enclose the Version V2.9. You also can try the version V2.5.b in the download area. This is the version before the peeing function. I think i also had the effect at that version. But again i am not sure.

I hope that helps.

DancingPenis V2.9.7z 25.17 kB · 15 downloads

So I've play tested the previous versions and version 2.9 has the peeing function and also doesn't have the void problem like the newer version, but the tinkle item is left in the inventories. I was wondering if there was a way to both remove the tinkle item, like in newer versions, but do so without also removing the decapitatedhead.item. If not, I'll keep playing an older version that doesn't create the void and just ignore the tinkle items in the inventory.

• 1 month later...

So I'm having an issue where the Dancing Penis system isn't causing cumshots on kills, though by my knowledge, all the settings are correct.  It doesn't even trigger cumshots with non combat arousal either.  And if I set it to individual orgasm detection, then sexlab animations no longer trigger cumshots.  Only hybrid mode will do that, weirdly.

Here's my load order, in case it helps.

Load order.txt

Edited by KorisTheGote
37 minutes ago, KorisTheGote said:

So I'm having an issue where the Dancing Penis system isn't causing cumshots on kills, though by my knowledge, all the settings are correct.  It doesn't even trigger cumshots with non combat arousal either.  And if I set it to individual orgasm detection, then sexlab animations no longer trigger cumshots.  Only hybrid mode will do that, weirdly.

Here's my load order, in case it helps.

Load order.txt 5.21 kB · 0 downloads

Hi, i First would Check If you can cumshot at all. The Cumshot mod has a key wich you can use to directly start a Cumshot. This must Work!

If that works use this configuration: if you want to use the cumshot option be sure that in the cumshot mod following fields are set/checked: "Orgasm detection" is set to "Individually", "Always show ejaculation" is checked, "Victims ejaculate" is checked.

Hope that helps.

Edited by Surverx
14 minutes ago, Surverx said:

Hi, i First would Check If you can cumshot at all. The Cumshot mod has a key wich you can use to directly start a Cumshot. This must Work!

If that works use this configuration: if you want to use the cumshot option be sure that in the cumshot mod following fields are set/checked: "Orgasm detection" is set to "Individually", "Always show ejaculation" is checked, "Victims ejaculate" is checked.

Hope that helps.

I've done everything you've listed, and all that results from that is that Sexlab animations no longer trigger Cumshots, specifically when it's set to "Individually", however Dancing Penis does work as a result.
The cumshot hotkey does work, as well.

For some reason, in order to get Sexlab animations to trigger cumshots, the mode must be set to Hybrid.  I don't know the reason why.

Edit: Sexlab worked with cumshot the first time I tried it with Individually set, but now it only seems to trigger the female squirt.

Edited by KorisTheGote
2 hours ago, KorisTheGote said:

I've done everything you've listed, and all that results from that is that Sexlab animations no longer trigger Cumshots, specifically when it's set to "Individually", however Dancing Penis does work as a result.
The cumshot hotkey does work, as well.

For some reason, in order to get Sexlab animations to trigger cumshots, the mode must be set to Hybrid.  I don't know the reason why.

Edit: Sexlab worked with cumshot the first time I tried it with Individually set, but now it only seems to trigger the female squirt.

The female squirt is directly triggered by my mod.

• 1 month later...

I continue to have a lot of fun with this mod, thanks! 

I was (idly) making a female companion squirt using the spell - as one does -  when I wondered if you had thought about adding some groans and (if such exists) a bend over forwards and squirt (out back) pose for the ladies?  Sorry - just my grubby ol' mind at work!

Couple of possibilities for the anims:  Feminine Pickup, and Leito's Bend Over.

Edited by Bluegunk
3 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

I continue to have a lot of fun with this mod, thanks! 

I was (idly) making a female companion squirt using the spell - as one does -  when I wondered if you had thought about adding some groans and (if such exists) a bend over forwards and squirt (out back) pose for the ladies?  Sorry - just my grubby ol' mind at work!

Couple of possibilities for the anims:  Feminine Pickup, and Leito's Bend Over.

Hi.

Yes, that sounds good. But i am not a "animation guy". The reason why i was able to make the character peeing is that i could use the peeing function from the ZaZ animation package (also this allows the character to move on during peeing, what i really like...). I had already checked if a can add some sound but up to now do not find a solution that is simple enough for me ?

But i will always have a look...