On 9/13/2022 at 9:19 PM, BIGJacob said:

On 9damaogame.net I came across an archive that may be a backport of version 0.99999h... 

I have already made a request on the appropriate topic and as soon as it is completed I will update this post....

10 hours ago, Ma Ri said:

Test these mods, I never tested these yet.

Tera Elin Race 2 LE Ported, Genshin Followers Pack, Leaf Race

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SU2ZKNkY9R6dO1dJIVZHFYa2DjOhfqEt?usp=sharing

As I promised; Please direct any thanks to the original post by Ma Ri...

8 hours ago, ?????? 1627 said:

It is likely that you have omitted something. Extract the BSA,delete BSA ,  and convert it by following the guide below

Reveal hidden contents

Immagine.jpg.8ebb5a76b9feb35bceb60ea175c9271e.jpg

Converting armour and/or clothing from Skyrim SE to Skyrim LE   Although this is a tutorial for armour, the process is basically the same

I did that , but always a crash eventually, remove mod no crash , 

I saw esp needs be adjusted , no idea 

On 2/10/2022 at 1:27 PM, urbannomadmodder said:

port animations from le to se is easy but back port from se to le i dont know, my skill level is still potastic. sorry lets wait and see. ultimately theres a lot of good animations on se i want in le :/

same here. i tried that anim tutorial many times but never works. gotta be a way

14 hours ago, MiiTy said:

I did that , but always a crash eventually, remove mod no crash , 

I saw esp needs be adjusted , no idea 

It is likely that you have an unknown conflict . I will convert it and try the mod

EDIT 

Converted, installed . No CTD even with a save

Spoiler

ScreenShot90.jpg.d1487693a0d843026b6693ae55bbb935.jpg

ScreenShot91.jpg.75d81b10fde666e82f0286f36eed2679.jpg

ScreenShot92.jpg.f911f4d7bc2f76557c5143e5e5975600.jpg

ScreenShot93.jpg.b0ad2379af07bf27db8cb48a0fff68b7.jpg

Everything about my Succubus is not included in the mod

After conversion ,remove TGA , installed with NMM , launch FNIS and LOOT, no errors and/or conflicts detected

Monolith-41173-1-1-1612330085.rar

Edited by ?????? 1627
8 hours ago, ?????? 1627 said:

It is likely that you have an unknown conflict . I will convert it and try the mod

EDIT 

Converted, installed . No CTD even with a save

Hide contents

ScreenShot90.jpg.d1487693a0d843026b6693ae55bbb935.jpg

ScreenShot91.jpg.75d81b10fde666e82f0286f36eed2679.jpg

ScreenShot92.jpg.f911f4d7bc2f76557c5143e5e5975600.jpg

ScreenShot93.jpg.b0ad2379af07bf27db8cb48a0fff68b7.jpg

Everything about my Succubus is not included in the mod

After conversion ,remove TGA , installed with NMM , launch FNIS and LOOT, no errors and/or conflicts detected

Monolith-41173-1-1-1612330085.rar 46.25 MB · 2 downloads

Brilliant thx , the creators other castles for LE no issues just his castles for sse , he prob best creator for castles . Thx again will try soon . 

I always found that Inge Six-Fingers was an ugly old women. Who would like to study the lute. Now I found this Dolly Parton like replacer for SE and ported her at once

1349297702_TESV2022-10-0400-16-35-305.jpg.fcf14cf03cbc18bdd42db7dc646b6efb.jpg

Should have learned to play the guitar. Now you guys have a reason to study Skyrim country rock.

[LE]Sixfinger Inge Replacer.7z

Bodytype is UUNP. comes with her own jewels, clothes and boots.

Edited by Harvald
On 5/1/2022 at 11:49 PM, Ma Ri said:

Your other request is a Banisuta and thankfully it is working well to me.

Just a small issue when ENB is on, the bunny ears is having life on it's own but it's very normal when ENB is off.

Haha! I don't know why.

013.gif

Reveal hidden contents

012.gif

014.gif

015.gif

016.gif

[Caenarvon] Cosplay Pack Bunny CBBE 3BBB LE Ported.rarUnavailable

with Elegance!11.png

The DL link is dead.

Could you upload again?

6 hours ago, Htiffirg said:

The mod works fine but the dialogue has no voice. The same thing happened with another mod called Nether's Karliah. Is there a specific way by which I have to convert the audio files?

No, no need to convert audio files. There is an unspecified dependency of the mods on skse64 not mentioned on the Nexus but on paetron. It's probably also about the script for the voice control.  

• 2 weeks later...

hello!
i am trying to convert this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41362?tab=description
could someone take a look at meshes and tell me what might be causing ctd in game?

i ran them through nif optimizer, removed bogus nodes, fixed some texture paths, and here my expertise runs out
male version works fine

RascalTier1Armor_F_1.nifRascalTier1Armor_F_0.nif

also attaching the entire thing in case its not a mesh issue.

Thanks!

Cyrodiilic Thief - Ver.1.0.7z

On 10/18/2022 at 8:16 PM, monowhale said:

hello!
i am trying to convert this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41362?tab=description
could someone take a look at meshes and tell me what might be causing ctd in game?

i ran them through nif optimizer, removed bogus nodes, fixed some texture paths, and here my expertise runs out
male version works fine

RascalTier1Armor_F_1.nif 489.3 kB · 1 download RascalTier1Armor_F_0.nif 489.3 kB · 1 download

also attaching the entire thing in case its not a mesh issue.

Thanks!

Cyrodiilic Thief - Ver.1.0.7z 25.42 MB · 1 download

Try these. I think there is a problem with the bones. I loaded them to outfit-studio, removed all bones and attached the bones from the UUNP HDT body, I use. I do not know why but sometimes pieces of clothing have a not compatible bones system.

RascalTier1Armor_F_1.nif RascalTier1Armor_F_0.nif

22 hours ago, Harvald said:

Try these. I think there is a problem with the bones. I loaded them to outfit-studio, removed all bones and attached the bones from the UUNP HDT body, I use. I do not know why but sometimes pieces of clothing have a not compatible bones system.

RascalTier1Armor_F_1.nif 496.66 kB · 0 downloads   RascalTier1Armor_F_0.nif 496.09 kB · 0 downloads

tyvm for your time! unfortunately this doesnt fix it for me
however i did some more digging and it turns out backported meshes might have a patrition issue
i deleted all extra patritions from every mesh part and viola, it works
thanks again for your help!

On 10/9/2022 at 3:43 PM, cesil123 said:

The DL link is dead.

Could you upload again?

The bunny ear´s movement maybe depend on your FPS (frames per seconds) of the screen-settings inside of ENB. You maybe can toggle between the FPS-LIMITER and NO limiter by pressing "7" on your num-keys. Or you do that inside of the ENB - window, starting to show up by pressing:  (SHIFT+RETURN)

SMP normally is not sensitive for FPS but maybe you see a change afterwards. Or the ears flapper because of COLLISION-NONSENCE which I commonly see in SE with lot of different assets in different situations depending on the different ideas of adding different collisions to body-parts mostly for sex-mechanic.

• 2 weeks later...