9 hours ago, t.ara said:

The dress needs a correct xml file for SKYRIM LE because the SSE versions need a little different one. Except of that, it ´s possible that the 3B body needs to have a different xml-set-up of the dress itself: the breasts need to run via the dress´s xml-drive...this is for 3BBB smp bodies the best to make such assets with upper and lower part-means the skirt and the top need for best to be separated and then bought back together by Creation-Kit inside of the ARMOR-window, the top is an armor-addon and the skirt is also an armor-addon, then. This is a cleaner way to offer cloth for 3BBB to not double UNWANTED and not necessary doubles of skeleton-happenings inside of all the xml-files.

This is of course a tip of mine and mostly such a way of creations are no standard. Standard is that everybody is doing what s(he) wants coming and showing up in/with different results. Results mostly are not working well or can ´t become convertedd easily depending on the types of bodies and depending on the physic´s hacks (HDT-PE /SMP and such like)  the user has on the system.

Thanks. In that case, it looks like it's unfortunately outside the scope of my capabilities.

Hey everyone, sorry I can't help out as much as I'd like... I linked a tes5edit script in the OP that saves some time though! No idea how I missed that for so long. I've only tried it on some very simple mods, so I can't vouch for it 100%, but it's worked fine so far.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/22/2021 at 3:03 PM, Harvald said:

The problem is you have to rework every facemesh, that means every mesh under character/facegendata/facegeom/(espname) by hand, because CAO doesn't port these meshes in the correct way.  On some headmeshes you remark the error at once, on others not. Only very few are converted in the right way, follower ported from LE to SE first I think, and only one I know my cure doesn't help.

Load it in Nifskope 2.0 and click on the face. Go to NITriShapeData and look for a line: "Has Vertexcolors" and change to "yes"; click on the line below and a rainbow-colored circle will appear. Now go down to BSlighingShaderProperty and look for "Shader Flags 2", click on it. On the right side you now will see an arrow down, click on it. Click on the line to activate "Vertex_Colors" and disactivate "Packed_tangend".

Do the same on every hair or hairline called NiTriShape of the headmesh, but do not do it on mouth and lips, eyebrows and eyes. Only deacivate "packed_tangent"on these.

good luck

Thank you for your help. This saved me a lot of pain and time. 

27 minutes ago, AutVincereAutMori said:

I managed to successfully backport some followers from SE to LE using CAO and NifSkope, but the bodies are static and have no jiggle. How can I add physics to their bodies? Thanks. 

Seems to be a bones problem. Replace body, hand and foot meshes with the LE ones you are usually using.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, AutVincereAutMori said:

I want to keep the body shape and how it looks and add bones to the body. How can I do that? 

Load the body to body slide. remove all bones. Load your referende body and copy all bones, Copy all bonneweiths and save the body. Should work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good day everyone! Today I tried for the first time to convert a mod from SE to LE. In principle, everything worked out. But there are two questions:

- 1 heels sink into the ground.

- 2 The upper part of the clothing cannot be changed using the sliders in Body Slide. And when she puts it on, she distorts the entire figure of the character, whose weight is 0, making her weight 100. This is undesirable.

Do you have any recommendations or tips on how to fix this?

ScreenShot11849.png

On 19.10.2023 at 19:31, ?????? 1627 said:

Как добавить NiOverride в броню

Как создать файлы Bodyslide

Посмотрите здесь, возможно, они вам помогут

Thanks for the manual! I had a wonderful evening exploring all the possibilities of Body Slide and Outfit Studio! I'm new to this business and doing everything for the first time. Unfortunately, I was not able to achieve the desired result. There is a huge problem with breast physics. This problem disappears if you apply the Body Slide settings. But then the 3BA parameters are returned, which are built into the mod itself and again deform the body. And yes, these huge tits, I can't make them smaller. Later I will try to work on this mod again. Thanks for the help! 

ScreenShot11883.png

39 minutes ago, SioMyDori said:

Thanks for the manual! I had a wonderful evening exploring all the possibilities of Body Slide and Outfit Studio! I'm new to this business and doing everything for the first time. Unfortunately, I was not able to achieve the desired result. There is a huge problem with breast physics. This problem disappears if you apply the Body Slide settings. But then the 3BA parameters are returned, which are built into the mod itself and again deform the body. And yes, these huge tits, I can't make them smaller. Later I will try to work on this mod again. Thanks for the help! 

ScreenShot11883.png

i really dont recomend use smp bodyes on LE this outfit are avaliable for LE already btw you find it in "nini stuff" mod

15 hours ago, sad rabbit said:

я действительно не рекомендую использовать боди SMP на LE, этот наряд уже доступен для LE, кстати, вы найдете его в моде "nini штучки"

I know. This outfit is included in the NINI staff4 set. But the fact is that I adore the SMP physics of clothing and hair, which is why I tried to convert this dress. The original СBBE file Body Slide works well, but makes the character's weight 100, that is, it slightly distorts the figure, making the character's shoulders and butt wider than necessary. When trying to create a new Body Slide, a problem occurs with the breasts as in the screenshot.

Edited by SioMyDori
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/21/2023 at 10:59 PM, SioMyDori said:

So, friends, everything worked out. My first conversion from SE to LE. I adjusted the clothes to match the figure of Sakura in the Body Slide.

The height of the heels was adjusted using the “hdt High Heel” mod. Physics SMP and HDT work great!

All thanks to NINI for the wonderful mod! 

ScreenShot11890.png

ScreenShot11891.png

[NINI] Bless EC 0024.7z 129.59 MB · 17 downloads

I want to ask if is requirements to install both physics SMP and HDT or only one o them, HDT for example. 

Edited by Iluzion0ne