• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I would like to know how difficult it is to backport a follower (ESL)
I downloaded this file several months ago from https://arca.live/b/tullius before it was removed,
도바코이 오다빙_follower(ESL).7zis the Odahviing follower, unfortunately I am a LE user because my pc is not powerful enough to support SE with the same amount of mods that I already have

PS: sorry for my bad english
PS_2 : I just verified that the author updated the file although it is still SE xD

https://arca.live/b/tullius/37271698

image.png

Edited by Bestiality44
On 8/3/2022 at 3:58 AM, Htiffirgr said:

Backported both Incarnation and Nocturnal, the ESPs, textures, and the included meshes. Obviously, when you build meshes that fit your body in Bodyslide, you will have to backport the newly built meshes again, using either SSE Nif Optimizer or CAO.

Incarnation Outfit CBBE SE.7z 2021101741_ChristineNocturnalsEmbraceCBBE(Physics-CBBESMP-3BA)fomod.7z

On 5/13/2022 at 2:00 PM, sad rabbit said:

damn i love the winter mountain outfit! but it is not even beginning to work for me. i'm on le, the nifs and textures work but it's literally melting and spazzing. i've seen a lot of crazy hdt issues but none this bad.  logs are spamming "penetration" ect. i have smp and a lot of hdt and smp stuff. even some i converted from sse to le, and they work. anyone know what i need to get this outfit working? thanks

well hell Urban, your work and effort on all this is amazing! thanks so much for showin some love for uunp and le. many of your conversions are stuff i've wanted or didn't yet know i needed. lol. just joined as a Patreon (thanks for the kind message!) amazing work and thank you!

edit; oh i haven't really kept up on physics stuff for couple years and i notice that some of these more complex outfits (BDO ect) are a lil more spastic than i'm used to. i know there's been improvements in physics on sse, like faster hdt ect. would ya know if there's anything that 1 can do to make these better? like i have an app that will change stuff to 255 in all my xmls. think that helped my old stuff. 

and my hdt log has alot of "unknown element penetration" spam. any advice appreciated. thanks again!

Edited by Mookeylama

Would appreciate any assistance on https://www.patreon.com/posts/cruetraxa-smp-57376192
Looks like this in game after converting: 

Is there any additional guide for the steps needed to fix the SMP parts of a mesh when backporting?

Did a few backports without it with no issues but always have the mesh spazzing out when I try converting one of those type of mods.

Edited by kattskinner
Fix image link

1.What configuration of Nif Optimazer do you recommend for the backport of presets and individual head-parts for companions? [Apart from just Head Parts Only...]

Spoiler

nif optimizer default.png

2.Which compression types do you recommend for each type of textures [eyes, hairs, skin, face & face details] and their extensions [default, _n, _msn, _s & _sk]?

Edited by BIGJacob
18 hours ago, BIGJacob said:

1.What configuration of Nif Optimazer do you recommend for the backport of presets and individual head-parts for companions? [Apart from just Head Parts Only...]

Hide contents

2.Which compression types do you recommend for each type of textures [eyes, hairs, skin, face & face details] and their extensions [default, _n, _msn, _s & _sk]?

You should rework the Headmesh the same way as an NPC.

On 9/19/2022 at 5:26 PM, BIGJacob said:

Reveal hidden contents

6 hours ago, Harvald said:

You should rework the Headmesh the same way as an NPC.

I am aware of the necessity to manually edit the Facegendata model and I am doing it. The basis of this question was the interest in whether the choice of additional options has an impact on the final conversion effect. There is also the second question...