• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This might be a really weird one considering it’s free on SE, but I’d really enjoy a backport of both fishing and Saints and Seducers, with the ultimate dream being Saints and Seducers Extended Cut. I only play LE, and those contents aren’t alone worth switching to SE for. Considering even Akavir Curse of the Immortals has been backported, it’s likely possible, though it could be that no one thinks it’s worth the effort.

Daegon Kaekiri - Custom Fully Voiced High Elf Follower

SE

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/78745

LE

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bDOuI5wV0k8UgoDCWLCbcbjF2SwdcZpj/view

If you have Serana Dialogue Addon place that and its patches below daegon.

Newb's Daegon Replacer - CBBE 3BA

SE

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/83207

LE

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fBofywC1-o6loyfuRrHlukHhMeJtZ4KO/view

83207-1674326361-458795746.png

Daegon Kaekiri Skyrim LE

Edited by Htiffirgr
On 3/26/2023 at 6:54 AM, Flammenwerfer said:

This might be a really weird one considering it’s free on SE, but I’d really enjoy a backport of both fishing and Saints and Seducers, with the ultimate dream being Saints and Seducers Extended Cut. I only play LE, and those contents aren’t alone worth switching to SE for. Considering even Akavir Curse of the Immortals has been backported, it’s likely possible, though it could be that no one thinks it’s worth the effort.

I am currently working on a backport myself. If it works I'll let you know.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, if I may, I would love to ask if someone would be willing to backport two mods, These are the urls;

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21648

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/29834?tab=description

I wish I didn't have to trouble anyone, but if I had the know-how to do it myself, I would.

Correction, there are two more that I remembered;

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/70730

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/71309

Edited by Moonhunter13
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2023 at 11:52 PM, Moonhunter13 said:

The Dark Arts-29834-1-7-1669235965.rar

On 4/20/2023 at 11:52 PM, Moonhunter13 said:

I wish I didn't have to trouble anyone, but if I had the know-how to do it myself, I would.

Converting armour and/or clothing from Skyrim SE to Skyrim LE  The conversion process is the same 

13 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Yes, don't tell anyone the solution. They should suffer themselves ^^

The thing is, the solution was just reading the backporting guide properly, there was no trick. I simply forgot to tick a box in CAO - don't think this discovery will save lives, to be honest. 

I am trying to convert this mod, Rogue armor by Fuse to LE and while I can get the body mesh to work the boots are giving me no end of trouble. I followed the conversion guide to the letter but they keep crashing the LE CK. 

If anybody knows what causes this and what, if anything I can do about it. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Problem Mesh here

Rough_Boots_Male_0.nif Rough_Boots_Male_1.nif

Edited by idonotlikeusernames
  • 3 weeks later...

I believe I need help.

I tried to convert this armor mod to LE, but it crashes my game when I equip the gloves on my char. The mod name is ELLE Knight Winds, here's the link.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/89980

I've used the NIF converter to convert the files & TESVEDIT to turn the .ESP to form 43. Other parts can be equipped just fine (takes a bit long to load), but the gloves will just crash the game.

5 hours ago, Lyman the Lunatic said:

I do have the CBBE & the HDT, though. The form 43 is not necessary? I thought it's a hard requirement because SSE is in form 44.

With all the ones I converted, I never found any problems related to certain details

Files such as esp/ESM/ESL \ Script , do not need conversion nor modification unless , you want to add/remove something

To convert the best , I use SSE Nif Optimizer ( configurable to convert from SSE to LE ) , and Paint.net

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.d13e21a01ea2f68427e7ec116673e1d5.jpg

On 6/29/2023 at 9:48 PM, ?????? 1627 said:

With all the ones I converted, I never found any problems related to certain details

Files such as esp/ESM/ESL \ Script , do not need conversion nor modification unless , you want to add/remove something

To convert the best , I use SSE Nif Optimizer ( configurable to convert from SSE to LE ) , and Paint.net

Hide contents

Immagine.jpg.d13e21a01ea2f68427e7ec116673e1d5.jpg

I just it it, putting the gloves on still crash my game. I'm confused now.

This form factor can only becoming changed in a serious way (which is an automatical process) if you are loading an old mod from LE to be edited inside of CK-SE, which then can become stored simply after a load/edit (it has to become edited because of the different slot-use between some 3B-bodies, which hold to use different slots on a single body-mesh, which is incompatible with LE, as long you do not use a same body inside of LE.

Nobody really needs to care about that all because if you create an edited mod in the both versions, it automatically gets this change.

TESVedit CAN not create a game-conform "change" of that factor, compared with CK itself does. You simply load the SSE esp/esm into the CK (LE) and then check the mod and safe it with suiting parameters (the slots for the body may be different in any case!).

Important that with a mod also the textures become changed back to a LE-compatible picture-file. Some stuff is in a too high resolution, but that´s simply up to the users, to create their game instable with 4K or higher texture-pics, specially if not really necessary.

Auto-converting may also spend some scary results of unsecure or game-incompatible new gamebryo-files if not handled correctly.

You need to check the slot-system (as mentioned) for that cloth, you need to check out also the textures (pics). You can instead create an own new esp for that clothing for LE maybe more faster and leave the old esp behind. Or you edit the old one suiting to the body´s slot system, then.

Edited by t.ara

I need some advice: following ?????? 1627's guide, I managed to make a backport of Queen Marika's Dress, which I then combined with the CBBE Bodyslide sliders 몽키D로져.

I'm using the COCO CBBE body and the outfit works pretty well, except when the Havok object from the body is turned on, the breasts on my character stay static, and only the dress moves around and clips through them. According to 몽키D로져, the dress also needs the HDT-SMP mod, but I don't know where to install it, as there are no instructions (the only thing I managed to get was purple skin when placed in Overwrite>SKSE>Plugins).

Is there a way to somehow connect the body with the dress? Thanks in advance.

3 hours ago, Fulgrim_ said:

I need some advice: following ?????? 1627's guide, I managed to make a backport of Queen Marika's Dress, which I then combined with the CBBE Bodyslide sliders 몽키D로져.

I'm using the COCO CBBE body and the outfit works pretty well, except when the Havok object from the body is turned on, the breasts on my character stay static, and only the dress moves around and clips through them. According to 몽키D로져, the dress also needs the HDT-SMP mod, but I don't know where to install it, as there are no instructions (the only thing I managed to get was purple skin when placed in Overwrite>SKSE>Plugins).

Is there a way to somehow connect the body with the dress? Thanks in advance.

The dress needs a correct xml file for SKYRIM LE because the SSE versions need a little different one. Except of that, it ´s possible that the 3B body needs to have a different xml-set-up of the dress itself: the breasts need to run via the dress´s xml-drive...this is for 3BBB smp bodies the best to make such assets with upper and lower part-means the skirt and the top need for best to be separated and then bought back together by Creation-Kit inside of the ARMOR-window, the top is an armor-addon and the skirt is also an armor-addon, then. This is a cleaner way to offer cloth for 3BBB to not double UNWANTED and not necessary doubles of skeleton-happenings inside of all the xml-files.

This is of course a tip of mine and mostly such a way of creations are no standard. Standard is that everybody is doing what s(he) wants coming and showing up in/with different results. Results mostly are not working well or can ´t become convertedd easily depending on the types of bodies and depending on the physic´s hacks (HDT-PE /SMP and such like)  the user has on the system.

Edited by t.ara