34 minutes ago, Obamaisded said:

Update: I noticed that dog penises stay sheathed and dont work at all is that fixed in this patch too and on top of that do I need to reinstall UAP after reinstalling one patch or can I just load UAP after one patch in left pane of MO2?

The dog erections should work on gay pairings provided by UAP yes. And you want to load UAP later than One Patch (dont check for the gay option in One Patch installation)

• 2 weeks later...

Ello, I was hoping you could help me with an issue I'm having~

I installed this mod, and it allows my male character to lewd dogmeat, but I'm having trouble using it with my deathclaw pet.

I use AAF, Beastmaster, Sex 'Em Up, Sex' Em Up, XML addon, the Vulpine race (with a patch for compatibility with AAF), Mutated Lust, AAF Vanilla and Kinky Creature Anims, Creature Pack, Deathclaw Penises, and a few other mods, though those should be the relevant mods to the situation.

Whenever I use Sex 'Em Up's functionality to initiate dialog to try to lewd my deathclaw companion, the only option I get is "Never Mind" with options 1, 2, and 4 blank. It doesn't seem to recognize the deathclaw as a compatible creature to use, despite the mod working with several deathclaw animation packs. I'm not sure if it's because the mod expects me to submit to a wild deathclaw, rather than talking to a tamed one, or if something else is going on, but I was hoping you might be able to help. Or, at least, to suggest an alternate mod other than sex 'em up to use for initiating things with my deathclaw.

As a smaller side note, it seems like whenever I do anything with Dogmeat, the only animation he ever uses is the rimjob animation. Not sure if RNG is just being picky, or if there's something unusual going on, but I thought I'd mention that as well.

Either way, thank you for your time. I'm sorry if my description wasn't that helpful. I'm not quite sure how to grab my full load order on vortex yet, but I can figure it out and provide that if need be. And thank you very much for making the mod~ ❤️

hello @AvokLizard im afraid AAF Sex Em Up is just not really made for deathclaws interactions. I suggest you using other mods for that like AAF Violate or AAF MCG (with MCG you can enslave creatures).

As for the dogmeat anim, it depends on the way you are trying to trigger the interaction. It seems to work just fine through MCG, maybe Sex EM Up does not make a varied selection of animations at all for creature, but i never tested.

On 5/31/2020 at 3:30 PM, Ulfbearth said:

hello @AvokLizard im afraid AAF Sex Em Up is just not really made for deathclaws interactions. I suggest you using other mods for that like AAF Violate or AAF MCG (with MCG you can enslave creatures).

As for the dogmeat anim, it depends on the way you are trying to trigger the interaction. It seems to work just fine through MCG, maybe Sex EM Up does not make a varied selection of animations at all for creature, but i never tested.

Thank you for the help! MCG Is a lot better overall for what I'm looking for. It's still a bit janky with deathclaws, at least the ones in beastmaster, but I've just resorted to using the AAF scene builder menu for them. It's not perfect, but it gets the job done, and MCG has a ton of other features that I really appreciate having as well.

Thank you again for the help, and for putting out such top notch content. Male focused and M/M mods don't get nearly as much
love as they should, so I'm always happy to find modders such as yourself around~

Updated to v2.1.4

? Updated for latest SC v1.2.1 changes

? Added fake Mirelurk King Penises Morphs (0% they just fade out as 100% is fully sheathed). Thanks @ZarthonTheVanquished

? (EXPERIMENTAL) Removed Dummy files for SC animation pack. Seems to reproduce no errors so i should do the same for other animation packs in the future

? Removed Pose support; those xmls werent implemented by me so i cant support them. Also, they seem to crash CTD to the pipboy, sorry!

On 11/19/2019 at 4:01 AM, Ulfbearth said:

(UAP) Ulfberth's AAF Patch - For MM Only

View File

This is a AAF Patch that has the same method of 

With the difference of focus on MM support. It has all files/ the creature patch i worked on (which is now integrated in the one patch)

Q: So why making a separated patch just for MM?
A: Because i've been working on more optional and extra stuff and since its not The One Patch's goal, i felt like making it standalone and put everything in a single FOMOD.

Q: I like to see MM action, but i'd like to have some MF and FF too. Will this be compatible with One Patch?

A: Yes, the whole FOMOD structure is based on One Patch and is made to work with it if you have both. Just make sure to make this patch load later and dont get the "gay" option during One Patch FOMOD installation

Now going to the actual Mod's description...

!!!IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THIS PATCH, REPORT IN THIS THREAD, DON'T BOTHER AN3K OR SOMEONE ELSE. You are also free to ask for support for any animation pack you come across with or an AAF mod that you are afraid its not compatible with this patch!!!

This patch will make most AAF animations have the erection working correctly. It includes all the penises for creatures and stuff so it will work for all the Human and Creature Animations. This will also add TAGS for many animations, so they can be called by other AAF mods.

So the only requirements is:
*Any EVB Based body of your choice that comes with erection morph. I highly recommend Atomic Muscle: https://vectorplexus.com/files/file/291-atomic-muscle-a-male-body-for-big-guys/

*AAF and its Requirements

*Any animation pack of your choice
* AiO Theme pack from here:

The animation pack this mod is patching are the following:

Compatible Animation Mods:

Installation Instructions:

1. Install AAF and all its requirements
  2. Install Any EVB Based Body with Working Erection Morph
  3. Install at least one of the compatible Animation Mods
  4. Install this patch and let it overwrite everything / put it as the latest in load-order

IMPORTANT!!! Whenever you install/uninstall an animation pack, you need to reinstall this patch afterwards, because the FOMOD use the plugin check method which checks for the plugins you have installed and install the files accordingly. This is an automated feature coming from the FOMOD implementation.

This FOMOD have the following options to install:

? Separated selection for creatures;
some animations packs like gray user creature pack has animations from many creatures in a single place. Some users might rather have support for just some of those creatures. During FOMOD installation you can pick which creature you'd like to have creature support for.

? Extended Supermutant body; if you pick the Extended version, you'll get the animated Penis for supermutants, but with the downside of some Supermutants freezing after getting killed. If you pick Vanilla then you'll lose the animated penis, but Supermutants wont freeze anymore (NOTE THAT EVEN IF THE SUPERMUTANT FREEZES FOR THE EXTENDED VERSION, IT WONT BREAK YOUR GAME, THEY'LL RAGDOLL UPON CELL RELOAD)

?Auto Staged Anims; dont enjoy smashing pg up/pg down buttom to change to another scene? with auto Staged anims thats possible. This Patch added staged anims for many animations packs
For Animation category If you select Normal, only Staged anims will be available in AAF selection. If you pick Extended, you will get both Staged sequences and the Stages to choose from (Extended doesnt mean more anims, it just means you'll be able to manually switch the stages)

================================================ADDONS=======================================================

?Voicesets;
If you pick the Manly Moans module, you'll get male moaning support for all animations packs being patched by UAP. Manly Moans is a WIP project and aim to give very exclusive features for the males of the commonwealth; you'll be able to have exclusive voicesets for unique npcs, creatures and custom sex stats will be applied as the men moans.
Currently theres voicesets for Player, Ulfberth (my character, which is the same voiceset for Player but deeper), Paladin Danse and generic voicesets for all the rest of the men. You can set your own voicesets for  your character if you wish by moving the desired sound files to the Sound\Voice\Manly Moans.esp. There you'll find the Player related folder, so you just gotta rename the sound files to exactly same ones that are in each folder. If you wish to have deeper voice for your character, you can get the sounds files from Ulfberth folder and move to the Player folder.

*If you pick the Silence! option, youll get just the empty files that will overwrite all the male and female moaning so only sex sound effects will stay

*If you pick none, so no sound files will be touched.

================================================Extras=========================================================

? Cum overlays for MCG; This will installl necessaries files for cum overlays to work. Unfortunately, even with AAF resources, i couldnt make cum overlays to apply on males. If you have MCG installed tho (Magno Cum Gadio) they will apply for any AAF animation when it ends (Your need the cum overlays module active in MCG's MCM menu).

?NO GREEN CUM! With cum overlays being applied by MCG, all creatures will give green cum (including Dogs). This can be unimmersive for some ppl so pick this option to "fix" that. It requires the CUM overlays for MCG option to work.

?Behemoth Loincloth FOMOD option, Behemoths now has penis, but in order to not make them all walk naked, you can get this option.

?Behemoth No Cart FOMOD option, if you dont want Behemoths to have the ugly cart on their back.

?AAF Better Partial Stripping FOMOD option, this will strip only the bodyslot so things like Gloves, Leg Armor, Arm Armor, Chest Armor and Helmet will stay during AAF. In addition, i made a separated condition for supermutants so they strip only the parts that cover the junk.
note: If you wish, you can always edit that in Data/AAF/AAF_Equipmenset.xml or you can use Roggvir's Strip manager. > Ask me if you need guidance

?Rottweiler Dogmeat Replacer; this will replace dogmeat with rottweiler breed

?AJ VARIOUS XMLS is a mod that will unlock you the option to use the SC's animations on the floor for 2 actors and 3way/4way/5way on the furnitures. The original AJ Various XMLS is not required.

================================================Extras=========================================================

?FP ANIMATIONS BY CRAZY PLUGIN Check this if you have Fourplay Crazy version animation pack installed. This will install a file so the FOMOD can check you have this animation pack and install the files accordingly

?Tongue compatibility for Natural Expressions; Pick this if you have have Natural Expression mod installed. This will offset the the tongue from animation like Savage Cabbage and Mutated Lust so they dont look off.

?Support for many mods like AAF SEU, AAF Violate, AAF Hardships, Zodiac and more. Since this mods adds TAGS for many positions, this is now possible.

the mod order in MO2 may look something like this (note that UAP must overwrite everything else, including your Male Body) :
image.png.b04076d7cdea825342b8c1bad821d6bb.png
image.png.bd4d09ede9c25daacc193e320e8dd231.png

Note, that in MO2 this is the left panel, which is the assets order. So if you are using Vortex as mod manager, you may sort the priority following the template above

This is a FOMOD so the options will be displayed like this during installation

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.196885c9af41b400e570efe695a17187.png

image.png.0d593f23150c014fe7d8d1d2a66c340c.png

image.png.1997390781bb39aebbf0ff4751dcf9b8.png

image.png.66962164d52f02833e1c5f1c44cf8be3.png

image.png

BIG NOTE!!! I DONT OWN ANY OF THE ASSETS SHARED HERE. I JUST ADAPTED/MODIFIED SOME OF THEM SO THE CREDITS GOES TO THE ORIGINAL AUTHORS

BIG THANKS TO...
DagobaKing; for the amazing animation framework.

An3k, Halstrom, Nebuchadnezzer2; for the One Patch development and for Tags database.

Ayser, Maars; for the big help with creature textures.
Wenderer For the FOMOD Creation Tool, which helped a ton to make this FOMOD
Leito, ZaZ; For the creature/sound/particles and other important assets that makes this patch to function.

and everyone else who supported me.
@ZarthonTheVanquished for the mirelurk king penises

====================================================================================================================

Join us in the Bearhood of Steel Discord |  NSFW Gay oriented server. Get in to be update with my stuff and to share yours too. A place for men who enjoy men.

Hi Ulfearth. The manly moans doesn't work for me. It is all muted in the game. Do you know what can be causing it and how can I fix?
I installed all accordly to your guides in the Nexus MM. There is no log error into AAF admin too.
Thanks!

47 minutes ago, willfa said:

Hi Ulfearth. The manly moans doesn't work for me. It is all muted in the game. Do you know what can be causing it and how can I fix?
I installed all accordly to your guides in the Nexus MM. There is no log error into AAF admin too.
Thanks!

Unfortunately i cant guide you through NMM because its hard to predict/control how things will work. I suggest you switching to another mod manager.

10 minutes ago, Ulfbearth said:

Which variant?

Sorry, i should have been more specific. Does this mod (uap) do anything differently than the general aaf creature resource pack. Is there support for m/f creature animations in uap or only in the general pack

1 hour ago, Deadman said:

Sorry, i should have been more specific. Does this mod (uap) do anything differently than the general aaf creature resource pack. Is there support for m/f creature animations in uap or only in the general pack

UAP just has support for MM but it has everything from AAF Creature Resources. The later doesnt offer support for either MM or MF, it just gives creature penises for those who dont want to use any other patches out there, but just want the penises for creatures.

8 minutes ago, Ulfbearth said:

UAP just has support for MM but it has everything from AAF Creature Resources. The later doesnt offer support for either MM or MF, it just gives creature penises for those who dont want to use any other patches out there, but just want the penises for creatures.

Thank you for the help. I've just been trying to figure out why penises will be erect the first time an aaf animation is started, but wont work after that.

5 minutes ago, Deadman said:

Thank you for the help. I've just been trying to figure out why penises will be erect the first time an aaf animation is started, but wont work after that.

I see, that would need to be looked into. Sometime morphs fail to load so you have to change position during AAF to refresh them.
For a consistent event, you can try starting aaf animations in qasmoke where is less busy and less likely to happen inconsistencies. To go to qasmoke just bring the console up and enter coc qasmoke.

54 minutes ago, Ulfbearth said:

I see, that would need to be looked into. Sometime morphs fail to load so you have to change position during AAF to refresh them.
For a consistent event, you can try starting aaf animations in qasmoke where is less busy and less likely to happen inconsistencies. To go to qasmoke just bring the console up and enter coc qasmoke.

Honestly, it might be MCG somehow messing things up because if i start an animation through the aaf console it works fine, it could also be because im using the newest savage cabbage animations and the other two big patch mods (erectionfix and indarello's patch) haven't updated to cover it yet.

On 6/4/2020 at 2:57 AM, Ulfbearth said:

Unfortunately i cant guide you through NMM because its hard to predict/control how things will work. I suggest you switching to another mod manager.

Thanks for the reply. What mod manager do you suggest? I also have installed here the Mod Organizer. I've tryed to change the priority to manlymoans.esp there too but it doesn't worked. Keeps muted. 

1 hour ago, willfa said:

Thanks for the reply. What mod manager do you suggest? I also have installed here the Mod Organizer. I've tryed to change the priority to manlymoans.esp there too but it doesn't worked. Keeps muted. 

I suggest using mod organizer yeah. Have you enabled archive invalidation already?

On 6/4/2020 at 10:23 PM, Ulfbearth said:
On 6/4/2020 at 10:16 PM, Deadman said:

I noticed this happening too, when switching animations in AAF wizard, sometimes in the next animation there is no erection, switching back and forth between animations erections come and go, sometimes penis flicker between erect and flaccid. This doesn't happen with animations from One Patch, just from UAP, or maybe I was just really lucky with animations selected from One Patch. Tested with just UAP and then with One Patch and UAP. I am also getting these errors from Leito and Atomic Lust unless I edit respective XMLs in UAP to remove orgasm and overlay stuff in there:2068215001_Fallout42020-06-0605-56-27.jpg.f3c8eb3023182fe66dc57f9637177bc3.jpg
Otherwise, great job with the UAP! I especially enjoy Manly Moans :3

1 hour ago, Lilimorphine said:

I noticed this happening too, when switching animations in AAF wizard, sometimes in the next animation there is no erection, switching back and forth between animations erections come and go, sometimes penis flicker between erect and flaccid. This doesn't happen with animations from One Patch, just from UAP, or maybe I was just really lucky with animations selected from One Patch. Tested with just UAP and then with One Patch and UAP. I am also getting these errors from Leito and Atomic Lust unless I edit respective XMLs in UAP to remove orgasm and overlay stuff in there:2068215001_Fallout42020-06-0605-56-27.jpg.f3c8eb3023182fe66dc57f9637177bc3.jpg
Otherwise, great job with the UAP! I especially enjoy Manly Moans :3

Glad you like!

Dont worry with those errors, they wont affect your gameplay.
Also the thing with erection is just how looksmenu morphs are handled, this is the proof of what im talking about:
image.png.657c9a34f443bf833d9895934e76c50a.png

"this is at the expense of processing power so morphs are applied SLIGHTLY SLOWER..." Which means they will fail to load sometimes because they cant follow the speed they are applied to sometimes, which causes them to return to the base shape. So not only the penis but all the other bodymorphs will be set to 0
You can also notice that outside of AAF itself, like if you equip/unequip an outfit several times or when you change sliders in looksmenu advanced tab, in other words, its the own looksmenu fault. It has nothing to do with AAF or AAF Patches.

1 hour ago, Ulfbearth said:

"this is at the expense of processing power so morphs are applied SLIGHTLY SLOWER..." Which means they will fail to load sometimes because they cant follow the speed they are applied to sometimes, which causes them to return to the base shape. So not only the penis but all the other bodymorphs will be set to 0
You can also notice that outside of AAF itself, like if you equip/unequip an outfit several times or when you change sliders in looksmenu advanced tab, in other words, its the own looksmenu fault. It has nothing to do with AAF or AAF Patches.

At least I know now that I have everything installed correctly then and there is nothing to fix :3 I did notice that usually or even always the first animation loaded looked correct, it's only after fast switching between several animations when it started to glitch

On 6/5/2020 at 4:42 PM, Ulfbearth said:

I suggest using mod organizer yeah. Have you enabled archive invalidation already?

I've tryed but it is not available to check. I can't click on it. Take a look at the screenshot. Do you know why? Is there any config I need to do to let me check this option?

MO2 - Archive Invalidation.PNG

9 minutes ago, willfa said:

I've tryed but it is not available to check. I can't click on it. Take a look at the screenshot. Do you know why? Is there any config I need to do to let me check this option?

MO2 - Archive Invalidation.PNG

I dont understand exactly why that happens, but you can try enabling the archive invalidation yourself

To set archive invalidation up you need to open the INI EDITOR from your MO2 and add this to fallout4custom.ini tab:

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

like this:
unknown.png

Updated UAP to v2.2.0

Gray User Creature Pack
? Removed empty xmls
? Changed how loops are assigned for staged sequences (this should fix the issue where some creatures stop playing animations in the middle of the sequences)

BP70
? Removed empty xmls 
? Added 69 to the standing 69 position (requested by Tentacus)

Leito
? Removed empty XMLS
? Fixed issue with null caller for Orgasm Condition ID

Vadermania
? Removed empty xmls
? Fixed issue with deathclaw anims where deathclaws was going idle after sometime (the fix consist in putting the single animations in a animation group/create a vadermania animationGroup data with single anims)

Mutated Lust

? Removed empty xmls
? Fixed issue with deathclaw anims where deathclaws was going idle after sometime (the fix consist in putting the single animations in a animation group/create a vadermania animationGroup data with single anims)

Misc
?Added compatibility patch for MCG (so the cuddle anims are not called by other mods, just from MCG itself)

If you use this patch alone you guys may notice some errors popping up with newest UAP version... thats fine, its just because i deleted the empty xmls but those errors are not actually a big deal. They wont affect your gameplay.

Enjoy!