26 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

The deathclaw anims are WORKING NOW?

"Working"... its just a 2000 frames non looped anim ^^

Also you can't change the anims without calling the vanilla idle in between.

But besides that, they do as they should.

8 minutes ago, Vader666 said:

"pic´s or it didn't happen" ? ^^

I was , and still am, too lazy to do some ingame shots... sorry for that.

Hey, no worries man. I'm just leery of installing new mods due to being really happy with the way my current playthrough is going and I'll be sad if my game gets borked somehow.

Are these mods SexEmUp compatible? Just wondering because it doesn't say anything about how to trigger the animations. Like for the deathclaw ones, are they dependent upon RSE's CSA mechanic since 99% of the deathclaws you encounter in-game are hostile? Or is this mod able to be used with something like Beast Master where I can have a deathclaw companion that isn't hostile?

Sorry for having so many questions lol, I'm just excited that you're finally making this much progress on your mod and I'm happy for you!

16 minutes ago, heroscomeback said:

Are these mods SexEmUp compatible?

This is just an animation pack, so just a bunch of animations and some xml´s so AAF is aware of them.

In theory they can be triggered by any mod that passes a deathclaw and a human to AAF an tells it to do it's thing.

The question is, does a mod that handles deathclaws even exists yet ?

2 minutes ago, Vader666 said:

This is just an animation pack, so just a bunch of animations and some xml´s so AAF is aware of them.

In theory they can be triggered by any mod that passes a deathclaw and a human to AAF an tells it to do it's thing.

The question is, does a mod that handles deathclaws even exists yet ?

Oh, interesting! The only mod I use that does anything deathclaw related is Beast Master which lets me have a deathclaw companion (or any other creature you can catch in a cage for that matter).

Animations don't seem to be starting. I checked the file paths for your animations and I think there are some missing folders.

Edit: I tried adding the folders and changing the file paths in the CK, but I got an error that said it was an invalid path. I even tried adding the animation files to a new esp and I got the same error. Something wrong the animation files?

The animations works great... if you move AnimObjects & Animations folders in \Meshes\Vadermania[AAF]\ (create "Vadermania[AAF]" folder) it is simplest than edit the .esp

Spoiler

359877477_Sanstitre2.jpg.6f66b29960eda74d8163c0337812c8ef.jpg

To found deathclaws, aaf need an actor type data xml like this one (paste in in aaf folder):

Deathclaw_actorTypeData.xml

Deathclaw penis mesh is missing but idk wich where used to make the animation so i can't make the equipment set data

8 hours ago, Rufgt said:

I checked the file paths for your animations and I think there are some missing folders. 

I actually forgot a folder, sorry for that.

I re-uploaded with the correct folder structure.

58 minutes ago, Polistiro said:

To found deathclaws, aaf need an actor type data xml like this one

Does AAF really load multiple actortype.xmls ?

I thought that would have to be added to the main actortypedata.xml, which is a chooseable option while installing AAF.

Once registered all aaf mods can use the same xml, the "problem" it is a new actortype and we can choose to do not install this actortype by default. It is why i stipulated this.

In my case i only installed actors for those i had animations.

Which deathclaw penis have you used to make animations?

3 hours ago, Olmech said:

My Deathclaws are neutered as noted above. What am I missing?

If animation don't work (static actors) you just missed the update ^^ . Download the mod again...

49 minutes ago, -Player1- said:

I dont know why buty AAF recognizes the Claws but as human

When you select the deathclaw AAF show you humans animations or two? You can select deathclaw and choose human animation? If you talking about the male avatar it is normal.

On 7/14/2018 at 9:58 AM, Polistiro said:

If animation don't work (static actors) you just missed the update ^^ . Download the mod again...

When you select the deathclaw AAF show you humans animations or two? You can select deathclaw and choose human animation? If you talking about the male avatar it is normal.

If i select the deathclaw only Male on Female animations show up. No Deathclaw animations. AAF Recognizes the Deathclaw as human

Edit: I found out whats causing the Problem. a Mod Named "Beastmaster" . apparently it converts creatures into .. Humanish-companions tagwise. Deinstalled it and its working now.

So glad you finally got this stuff out there! Those deathclaw animations are glorious and I really hope you'll manage to get the other ones in play at some point~

Also, if it's possible for you to do so, can you make it so that these animations are compatible for both female and male player characters? Hopefully that's something as simple as a tagging solution. Console-ing player.sexchange works n' all for now, but I'm just sad that the ladies get all the fun :V

9 hours ago, Vaalkk said:

Also, if it's possible for you to do so, can you make it so that these animations are compatible for both female and male player characters? Hopefully that's something as simple as a tagging solution. Console-ing player.sexchange works n' all for now, but I'm just sad that the ladies get all the fun :V

That's an AAF related nusiance. You have to open AAF_settings.xml and find the line that says...

setting id="ignore_animation_genders" value="false"

...and change the false to true. Keep the " around it.

On 7/12/2018 at 10:59 PM, heroscomeback said:

Does anyone have any screens of these anims working in-game yet?

I put some of the table animation in the sexy screenshot thread.