My female character, can look forward to some horrendous pregnancies when all of this works.

She's already been knocked up by a Feral Ghoul, in a few months. She will be birthing an abomination... ?

Nice looking animations... I look forward to when the Animations, Tags and Babies are all working... :)

Merry Christmas.

Simply install this patch mod underneath AAF_RSE and it adds the newly created critter animations to RSE's Combat Surrender and Abductions module. Meaning, you can surrender to them and be animated with them as a result. If you are using the DLC patch for RSE, put this one UNDER it too.

IE:

AAF_RSE.esp

AAF_RSE_DLCPatch.esp

AAF_RSE_Vanilla_CritterAddon.esp

Once installed and in-game, simply go into the CSA MCM page and be sure to enable the AAF Extended Critters option. Once thats done, you will be able to surrender to Bloatflies, Bloodbugs, Stingwings, Radscorpions, Yao Guai, Mirelurks and Mirelurk Queens, plus all of the other types of supported critters. Obviously you need this mod installed for them to work.

Hoping the XMLs for these anims are tagged as Aggressive, otherwise this patch will have been in vain... and apologies to OP for posting here. Just makes more sense than making a new thread or adding to a mod that is no longer truly supported. If you want to add it to your own download section as a patch mod, please feel free to do so.

AAF_RSE_Vanilla_CritterAddon.zip

19 minutes ago, fusky17 said:

what do you do to make them fuck i tryed everything am i missing something?

Console command "tcai" to turn off combat AI so you can get close to them without them attacking.

Hit home and just chose both actors like you would any other AAF animation.

Alternatively use in conjunction with the two mods that have been posted already in this thread.

12 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Hoping the XMLs for these anims are tagged as Aggressive, otherwise this patch will have been in vain... and apologies to OP for posting here. Just makes more sense than making a new thread or adding to a mod that is no longer truly supported. If you want to add it to your own download section as a patch mod, please feel free to do so.

They do not at present, but I'll work on adding that. Or, if you want to edit the xml files and send them to me, I can post them or you can make them available with RSE, if either of those are more convenient than waiting for me to get around to it.

Here is a patch for AAF Violate.

This includes a AAF_Violate_CreaturePack01_Patch.esp file which must be loaded after AAF_Violate.esp.  It also includes a AAF\AFV_CreaturePack01_tagData.xml which tags all of the positions in the Creature Pack as "Aggressive".

@Gray User feel free to take the tag XML file and incorporate it into your mod.

To use the patch, install the Data folder or use a mod manager, and ensure the plugin is enabled.  Then go into the AAF Violate MCM, and make sure "Use default races" is turned OFF.  You must then go into the Global options and hit "Update!".  Once the update messages have come and gone, you are good to go.

EDIT: version 0.49 of AAF Violate now directly supports Creature Pack 01.  The patch is no longer needed.

42 minutes ago, Gray User said:

Excellent! I was hoping that would be easy to integrate. I'll take you up on the offer to incorporate the tagfile as well (if you don't mind, I'll bundle it with the next update).

Absolutely.

Integration is really simple, thanks to the way AAF is structured.  All I have to do is tell my mod that it's OK to use those races in its scenes.  Literally the only thing the patch plugin does is add those races to a form array.  When the mod hands the actors and tags to AAF, AAF finds what it needs in the XML files and does the rest. 

12 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

It's telling you exactly what the error is.  AAF_CreaturePack01.esp is not active in your load order.  That's the plugin from this mod.

It is checkmarked in the mod menu, but its at the bottom of the load order. I would load up LOOT, but I did move around some of the animation packs already. Tried again after moving it up in load order and got error message [036]. I think thats the same error as the one I had for the CumNWealth facials mod.