Farelle Animations for AAF - Foot(ball) Lovers Update - Alpha

On 7/8/2018 at 9:58 AM, Polistiro said:

It is always great to see new animators for fallout 4 especially when his animations covers new type of animations. Thanks a lot...

Thanks mate ! 

17 hours ago, VonHelton said:

I installed & immediately got this.

20180709184746_1.jpg

I never had this bug when alpha testing the package. I do not use morphset xml file, it might be related to that. Have you tried to launch an animation ?

14 hours ago, erc1971 said:

Nice, I will check them out tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks for more animations,

Eric

13 hours ago, TheAfterLife said:

Congratulations on your release and good work!  Looking forward to see more from you :)

Thank you guys ! It keeps me motivated to continue working on the package ! I'll add some animations to it this weekend. I thought about creating some sort of alpha testing thing to put the package online when I create new animations. Might come in the future.

Hope you like it !

2 hours ago, Farelle said:

I never had this bug when alpha testing the package. I do not use morphset xml file, it might be related to that. Have you tried to launch an animation ?

I believe you need a morphSet XML file in your animation pack.

23 hours ago, VonHelton said:

I installed & immediately got this.

6 hours ago, Farelle said:

It's because morphsetdata.xml is missing. You can use mine in my fomod. Note this pack can work out of box if my fomod is installed.

11 hours ago, Polistiro said:

It's because morphsetdata.xml is missing. You can use mine in my fomod. Note this pack can work out of box if my fomod is installed.

So, "Male_MorphSetData.xml"??

EDIT: That file worked.

But now I have to go back to AAF 71, since I no longer get notifications from Family Planning.

?

I just gave this pack a rather vigorous workout while testing the stripping action of some mods for AAF (long story, not important), and I have to say good job.  I used the hell out of this at Breakheart Banks (tdetect active, naturally), and honestly, these are the supermutant files we have been looking for.  Excellent work.

14 hours ago, Thndrwlkr said:

I just gave this pack a rather vigorous workout while testing the stripping action of some mods for AAF (long story, not important), and I have to say good job.  I used the hell out of this at Breakheart Banks (tdetect active, naturally), and honestly, these are the supermutant files we have been looking for.  Excellent work.

Thank you very much ! Always a pleasure to read such good feedbacks !

Congratulations on the release, it's especially awesome that you are filling animation vacuums and really basing this on what the community is asking for. Good job.

I've been thinking for a while that it would be really great if someone would make a nice intercrural animation. So, putting in that request.

On 7/12/2018 at 11:15 PM, forgets said:

Congratulations on the release, it's especially awesome that you are filling animation vacuums and really basing this on what the community is asking for. Good job.

I've been thinking for a while that it would be really great if someone would make a nice intercrural animation. So, putting in that request.

Thank you ! 

I'm actually working on some human stuff. I've finished a Feetjob animation with the girl on the ground. I'm still thinkinh on the next anims that will come in the next update. I hope I can release it tomorrow since I can't work on it during the week. 

I'm also working on adding sound to the animations.

45 minutes ago, Farelle said:

Thank you ! 

I'm actually working on some human stuff. I've finished a Feetjob animation with the girl on the ground. I'm still thinkinh on the next anims that will come in the next update. I hope I can release it tomorrow since I can't work on it during the week. 

Think Skyline Chili.........

We need 3-ways, 4-ways & 5-ways!

?

1 hour ago, Farelle said:

Thank you ! 

1 dude, 1 dog, 1 woman..........Pretty sure the animation for that one doesn't exist!

?