30 minutes ago, CGi said:

i think that's the first native F/F animation for AAF.
Nice job!

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, TheAfterLife said:

Congrats on your first upload.. Do you plan on making for F x M or are you just gonna make stuff for lesbians? 

Thanks. At the moment, my main focus is on lesbian animations only because there are little to none out there, but I also plan on making M/F animations.

10 minutes ago, rufgt said:

Thanks. At the moment, my main focus is on lesbian animations only because there are little to none out there, but I also plan on making M/F animations.

in this case i'll not dublicate Crazy's animation to create F/F versions of them.
i hope @dagobaking will had a Dildo option that allows M/F for F/F couples as a global switch, which is the better solution imo.

28 minutes ago, CGi said:

in this case i'll not dublicate Crazy's animation to create F/F versions of them.
i hope @dagobaking will had a Dildo option that allows M/F for F/F couples as a global switch, which is the better solution imo.

The mechanics for that are already there. But, someone else will need to make the content mod that uses those mechanics. I can walk anyone through the files as needed.

Hello rufgt

I just instal your lesbian animation pack and the two things:

1-my character + npc female works but the clothes do not get removed regardless of the clothes used vanilla, cbbe or mod (should come from the AAF framework?).
2-npc + npc does not work (should come from the AAF framework?).

But your animation works.

good job I can not wait to see your mod grow

cordially

2 minutes ago, hkheung said:

1-my perso + npc female works but the clothes do not get removed regardless of the clothes used vanilla, cbbe or mod (should come from the AAF framework?).

Yep. Most of what you descibed has nothing to do with the animation itself and is controlled by AAF.
Please post it there together with your load order and a possible Papyrus log of this situation.

2 hours ago, hkheung said:

Hello rufgt

I just instal your lesbian animation pack and the two things:

1-my character + npc female works but the clothes do not get removed regardless of the clothes used vanilla, cbbe or mod (should come from the AAF framework?).

But your animation works.

good job I can not wait to see your mod grow

cordially

The equipment handling can be defined in the position xml. So, rufgt's mod can be made to unequip, reequip by making the default node in his position xml look like this:

<defaults startEquipmentSet="unEquip" stopEquipmentSet="reEquip"/>

The "startEquipmentSet" always gets applied to actors at the start of the animations and "stopEquipmentSet" gets applied at the end.

And "unEquip" and "reEquip" are references to the equipmentSets defined in equipmentSet xml files. The one that is included with AAF ("AAF_equipmentSetData.xml") looks like this for those entries:

<equipmentSet id="unEquip">
    <condition>
        <unEquip bipedSlot="BODY"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot="[U] Torso"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot="[A] Torso"/>
    </condition>
</equipmentSet>

<equipmentSet id="reEquip">
    <condition>
        <reEquip bipedSlot="BODY"/>
        <reEquip bipedSlot="[U] Torso"/>
        <reEquip bipedSlot="[A] Torso"/>
    </condition>
</equipmentSet>

You can add or remove what you want to be unequipped or reequipped here. Just keep in mind that the bipedSlot names have to be spelled exactly the way those slots are spelled in the CK wiki and they are case sensitive.

3 hours ago, dagobaking said:

The equipment handling can be defined in the position xml. So, rufgt's mod can be made to unequip, reequip by making the default node in his position xml look like this:

<defaults startEquipmentSet="unEquip" stopEquipmentSet="reEquip"/>

The "startEquipmentSet" always gets applied to actors at the start of the animations and "stopEquipmentSet" gets applied at the end.

And "unEquip" and "reEquip" are references to the equipmentSets defined in equipmentSet xml files. The one that is included with AAF ("AAF_equipmentSetData.xml") looks like this for those entries:

<equipmentSet id="unEquip">
    <condition>
        <unEquip bipedSlot="BODY"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot="[U] Torso"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot="[A] Torso"/>
    </condition>
</equipmentSet>

<equipmentSet id="reEquip">
    <condition>
        <reEquip bipedSlot="BODY"/>
        <reEquip bipedSlot="[U] Torso"/>
        <reEquip bipedSlot="[A] Torso"/>
    </condition>
</equipmentSet>

You can add or remove what you want to be unequipped or reequipped here. Just keep in mind that the bipedSlot names have to be spelled exactly the way those slots are spelled in the CK wiki and they are case sensitive.

I'll be sure to make that adjustment in the next update, which should be released by the end of the day. Thanks, dago.

4 hours ago, sawashie said:

Hello,
Nice work on this animation is promising for the future!
If you can allow me a request, it would be nice to have a simple animation of kiss, because a bit of love in this world of brute would not hurt ...

I was actually thinking of adding that feature. I'll seek to it

8 hours ago, dagobaking said:

La manipulation de l'équipement peut être définie dans la position xml. Donc, le mod de rufgt peut être fait pour déséquiper, reequip en faisant ressembler le noeud par défaut dans sa position xml:

Le "startEquipmentSet" est toujours appliqué aux acteurs au début des animations et "stopEquipmentSet" est appliqué à la fin.

Et "unEquip" et "reEquip" sont des références aux équipementsSets définis dans les fichiers xml equipmentSet. Celui qui est inclus avec AAF ("AAF_equipmentSetData.xml")

Vous pouvez ajouter ou supprimer ce que vous voulez déséquiper ou rééquiper ici. Gardez juste à l'esprit que les noms de bipedSlot doivent être épelés exactement de la manière dont ces emplacements sont écrits dans le wiki.

Thank you for your answers and I just start a new game to see if it comes from my backup modded or not.

in terms of modifying the xml files my character uses several clothes on several slots and it looks very complicated at least in appearances especially that I had to change the slot numbers of certain clothes in the corresponding esp so that I can equip them with armor so there is a good chance that it does not match anymore.

cordially

4 minutes ago, escrotorijo said:

How do you use the animations ? How do u start them ?

1. install AAF and install the animations from here.

2. Press the [Home] key in-game to bring up AAF's control panel or use an FP mod (like Sex Em Up) and hope those animations are chosen for the scene.

29 minutes ago, rufgt said:

I'm thinking of working on animations for a longer period of time, rather than just a day. This will ensure that they are released completed and more detailed. What do you guys think?

Waited 3 years, wait a few more days. Home, do not quit your job. Thank you.

4 hours ago, rufgt said:

I'm thinking of working on animations for a longer period of time, rather than just a day. This will ensure that they are released completed and more detailed. What do you guys think?

Do what you like more... Animation is a long process, we can wait ^^ . I thinks a lot of people are waiting for lesbians anims and animals.

With some more xmls (with AAF) we can have lot of FF animation from MF but i don't know how to equip actor with strap-on.

Same for dogs animations, xml are just missing.

If i understood, it's your firsts animations, this make me want to make some me too... (softwares & tools installed) If you can tell me what tutorials you followed for start. A lot of tutorials are for animators, they don't tell us why to do actions and they click everywhere ^^.

And thanks for your animations...

4 minutes ago, Polistiro said:

I thinks a lot of people are waiting for lesbians anims and animals.

AAF does not fully support animals yet or anything that doesn't use the default male/female skeleton.

6 hours ago, rufgt said:

Take all the time you need, like that person said.. we've been waiting for years!