2 hours ago, finn3110 said:

Hey Ulfberth, all the animation packs work perfectly except Leito where the penis remains straight in all the animations. Carry would require it to be curved upwards, powerbomp downwards. However in my game it's always straight. Any advice for me? I have AAF, AAF Themes, BodyTalkV2, Leito pack, other animation packs and this patch installed.

I think you just installed leito animation pack and forgot to reinstall UAP. Its important to always reinstall UAP whenever you install or uninstall an animation pack. Also make sure you downloaded the latest version.
Also, i cant control what happens with BT2 cus i got permissions revoked for it so i cant support it. I can give you better guidance if you install Atomic Muscle tho:
https://vectorplexus.com/files/file/291-atomic-muscle-a-male-body-for-big-guys/

Hey, after trying things out I finally got the solution. The problem was with Body Talk. The erect slider must be at 0 not 100 as described on the description page of the mod. Also on the Leito mod page the author says his mod must be placed under everything else. Done that too and now everything works great.

Hello, @Ulfbeart, could you help me to clarify some doubts that I have?

I just came from reading the Custom Moans mod forum. I'm interested in learning how to make Piper have voices of her own in the animations, (if I ever understand how it's done), but I'm not asking you for that, (directly, ehem, ?). I have downloaded your patch, to investigate a bit how it is done. Then I read on the main page of your mod, which can be compatible with an installation type F / M. Well, no problem. On the main page you advise:

Note about Additional MF and FF support!!!

if you intend to use this in combination with One Patch to Bang Them All, you need to follow this mod order
1. Animation Packs
2. One Patch to Bang Them All: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9803-aaf-the-one-patch-to-bang-them-all/

3. UAP

4. Indarello's Patch: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10494-patch-for-animations-squirtcum-effects-cumtattoo-overlays-stages-fixes/
5. Silver's Patch: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/142546-erection-fix-by-silverperv/

Okay. I've been going over the order of the patches in my installation, and even though it's a real dizziness, (couldn't we really have just one patch, to really bang them all, and everybody happy?), is it correct.

Later I have been comparing some of your files with those of my installation, and surprise, (example)

My installation (Indarello's patch)

<meta title="Atomic Lust - Action Data" version="2.5.0-b" dataSet="action"/>
<defaults/>

Same file, your patch:

meta title="Atomic Lust - Action Data" version="2.6.1b" dataSet="action"/>
<defaults/>

<!-- Female -->

<action id="Female Sounds">
    <self reactionSet="Female Voices">
        <stat type="speed" range="0.0-0.2" statID="Happiness" add=".1"/>
        <stat type="speed" range="0.21-0.4" statID="Happiness" add=".2"/>
        <stat type="speed" range="0.41-" statID="Happiness" add=".3"/>
    </self>

<target swf="AAF_BasicRoundMeter.swf" x="1" y="7" reactionSet="Female Voices">
        <stat type="speed" range="0.0-0.2" statID="Happiness" add=".1"/>
        <stat type="speed" range="0.21-0.4" statID="Happiness" add=".2"/>
        <stat type="speed" range="0.41-" statID="Happiness" add=".3"/>
    </target>
</action>

So, what's happen here, I'm losing information? Why I can't  really put your patch lower in load order? It seems more actualized...

Sorry for the long post and thanks a lot in advance.

hey @antoniut. I recommend having indarello's / silver's after my patch, because they dont use the same method as me or one patch: Replace xmls from animation packs with blank files and add extra and uniques xmls to be read. Indarello's and Silver's depended on these files, so UAP would overwrite them and it may compromise them.

I understand now!, so your patch is not really needed for an F/M installation. I will investigate your work deeper, if you don't mind, to find the way to add  Piper's fragments of voice and fx. Don't worry, if I get it, will be used for personal use only.

Thank you very much for responding, good work!

7 hours ago, antoniut said:

I understand now!, so your patch is not really needed for an F/M installation. I will investigate your work deeper, if you don't mind, to find the way to add  Piper's fragments of voice and fx. Don't worry, if I get it, will be used for personal use only.

Thank you very much for responding, good work!

Exactly, UAP is totally focused on gay support only.

As for piper's voice, you can look at my manly moans xmls as reference and youll see i stabelished conditions for specific actors like "Danse" "Player" and "Ulfberth"

You can try following this guide i sent to SC too:

Spoiler

first you'll need a plugin, i named the plugin Manly Moans in my case but it can be anything. I just copied Bazinga's Custom Moans plugin and renamed everything so there could be no conflict... i think.
unknown.png

unknown.png

note that each of those empty dialogue are used for how many sound files each folder will have and will play randomly like. For DanseMoansVoice, there will be only 10 sound files in this case to be played for him randomly. So if you want it to have more than 10, you can just duplicate the record for more.

unknown.png

and each of these voicetypes will be your folder names with the sound files, So for the DanseMoans, the folder will be called DanseMoansVoice and so on for each category like mild moan, aggressive and etc. You dont need to create specific folders for Player Character and Companion as i did. You can just create separated folders for Males and Females as usual.

The thing with using this for creatures didnt seem to work for me, but that wouldnt need patching anyway so i think its ok to batch them into the animations.

unknown.png

this is the directory where your sound files will go. Sound/Voice/YourPluginNameHere.esp. Note all the voicetypes are here with the exact same name, but as folders as i said.

unknown.png

and again in my case, each of them will have 10 sound files available

unknown.png

This is the basic setup, the next thing is to incorporate them into the xmls
You'll pretty much need an actionData (to be used in animationData), OPTIONAL! - > conditionData (to say which topics will play for player character or companions specifically, just if you want to) and topicData (to reference the records in the plugin you created and to be used in the actionData)
if you decide to create a conditionData, it'll look something like this. As i said, you dont really to create one, its just if you wanted to add some exclusive voicesets for unique npcs, like isGeneric will play for all the generic nps, isPlayer only for player character, isDanse only for Paladin danse and so on.

unknown.png

The topic will looks like this:

unknown.png

each topicGroup will be what you will reference in your actionData, note that you may want to create different topic groups for different kind of moanings. Like for regular moanings i'll use MaleMoans Topic, for Blowjobs, MaleBlowjob Topic and so on. 
In this case, you would make separated topics for each gender, one for male and other for female, or you could just create conditions in conditionData instead and reference them in each topic, its up to you. So you would use something like:
<condition id="isFemale" isFemale="true"/> for females
<condition id="isMale" isFemale="false"/> for males

unknown.png

then in each topic group, there will be some ids you'll have to enter

unknown.png

in topicFormID you'll have to enter the ID for your main DialogueTopic, from here:

unknown.png

he keywordformID, is your keywordid
in VoiceTypeFormID is one of your VoiceTypes. For Generic voiceset, i added 3 lines because there are 3 folders for generic npcs i created, one will be randomly picked for each actor and will play for him until the next AAF sequence.

unknown.png

and condition for each topic if you created
and your actionData, where you'll reference the topicGroups as i said. like in MaleMoan Action, i referenced the MaleMoans Topic.

unknown.png

i think you dont really need to add those stats to your actions, but im not sure how you would set it up
then finally in the animationData, you would use them like this

unknown.png

<value path="action" value="ActionNameContainingYourTopicHere" target = "actor target" and the rest i just copied and pasted from Bazinga xD
note that for the actor 0 (bottom) i used the MaleBlowjob Action, so it'll only play Blowjob moans for him and the MaleAggMoan Action for the actor 1 (top), so only the aggressive moans will play for him
its really important to have the right target for each actor, the first actor use to be 0 (target 0) and the second, third... target = 1, target = 2 and so on if its a threesome or so.

@Ulfbearth Whooaaa! Thanks a lot! But now I have at least three months work to figure all this out! ? ?

:thumbsup:

Edit: But, analyzing a little more the great work you have done here, it turns out that you have given voices and effects to the male player, paladin Danse, creatures, and so on. This really could be merged with other possible packs that appear, even if they are, F / M, F / F, all orientation welcome, and create the wonderful definitive pack; "VanillaCompletSexVoicesNEffectsEveryBodyHappyMoans.esp or not ???

Thats a big ass name for a plugin ?

In fact, the work i've done for danse, male player and generic male npcs can be used in any xml (for MM or not). You just need to "inject" the action inside of any animationData.xml out there and it will work. As long as you have the manly moans xmls, the plugin and the sounds files.

Manly moans itself, is a standalone addon. It can be used in any other patches.

Updated UAP to v2.1.1

? Updated to latest SC v1.2 additions

? Removed custom furnitureData.xml for SC. They showed to be useless (i may remove from other packs as well

? Didnt feel motivated enough to patch the robots anims. I may add them in the future.

If anyone feel like checking the last commit of the changes on the patch, visit this github:
https://github.com/ulfbearth/UAP

10 minutes ago, finn3110 said:

Threesomes again. Sweeet!! I've been looking forward to this update.

Question: do we just remove the old version of UAP and install the new one?

Yup, i dont release files working as patches, the updates will always be integrated to the main file. In the other word yes, you just remove the old and install new one.

Hi, I'm having issues. For some reason I CTD when I press the transfer button when looting containers. I also CTD when entering the pipboy. What could be the cause of this? When I disable Ulfberth's AAF Patch the issue is no longer there and I can open pipboy and transfer items in containers fine with no CTD. Please help ;_;

Another quickfix

2.1.1_Fix 2
? Removed reactionsets from actionData, since im looking forward to integrate the AAF_Stats reactionsets in the future.

? Removed AAF_SEU and AAF_Violate "compatibility patch": Since they are unnecessary

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering for creatures and male npcs their penises keep switching from flaccid ao erect in between animations. I followed the up to date guide and I'm still having this issue. What would I need to do with your patch to get creatures working properly?

1 minute ago, Obamaisded said:

Just wondering for creatures and male npcs their penises keep switching from flaccid ao erect in between animations. I followed the up to date guide and I'm still having this issue. What would I need to do with your patch to get creatures working properly?

Unfortunately that's a looksmenu morphs inconsistency, nothing to do with AAF. That problem is up to expired to fix it. You might have a better erection consistency in less busy areas (like qasmoke).

3 minutes ago, Ulfbearth said:

Unfortunately that's a looksmenu morphs inconsistency, nothing to do with AAF. That problem is up to expired to fix it. You might have a better erection consistency in less busy areas (like qasmoke).

thx for the reply, whats qasmoke? 

1 minute ago, Obamaisded said:

on top of that which  patch handles straight creature support since your handles gay creature support?

One Patch to bang them all, pretty much.

2 minutes ago, Obamaisded said:

thx for the reply, whats qasmoke? 

its a cell, a test cell, very useful to test stuff like AAF Animations. You can go there by using the console command: coc qasmoke