Didn't work for me either out of the box. The id's in your Mutated Lust_animationData.xml were wrong, i fixed those but still have no erections... Which esp adds the ghouls erect nude bodies to the game? i didn't see one included in leito's FO4 Animation Rigs for Naughty Animations.

I installed 1.1, Didn't know the ghouls needed a morph xml though, i can make one.

Edit:

Ok, I couldn't get morphs to work on the ghoul bodies, so i've just replaced the flaccid bodies with the erect ones for now. Fixed supermutants by just copying the action node from an existing xml so have everything working nicely.

I know these mods were made because 4play is buggy as shit, however would it be possible to incorporate this into 4play? your animations would be awesome if mixed with something like rse

15 minutes ago, Cbow120 said:

I know these mods were made because 4play is buggy as shit, however would it be possible to incorporate this into 4play? your animations would be awesome if mixed with something like rse

4Play has all supported animations hardcoded in a quest. Quiet the effort if you ask me.

2 hours ago, CGi said:

4Play has all supported animations hardcoded in a quest. Quiet the effort if you ask me.

Ah i see, i didn't know they were hardcoded, wonder if there's a way to do it?

4 minutes ago, Cbow120 said:

Ah i see, i didn't know they were hardcoded, wonder if there's a way to do it?

Back then i dablled into it and added the newer Leito animations to it but with so many new animatiosn the effort would not be worth it for me.

2 minutes ago, CGi said:

Back then i dablled into it and added the newer Leito animations to it but with so many new animatiosn the effort would not be worth it for me.

Fair Enough

12 hours ago, Campbell said:

Didn't work for me either out of the box. The id's in your Mutated Lust_animationData.xml were wrong, i fixed those but still have no erections... Which esp adds the ghouls erect nude bodies to the game? i didn't see one included in leito's FO4 Animation Rigs for Naughty Animations.

Mutated Lust_animationData.xml

This was definitely my bad, sorry. I'll fix this right now. This was because I first had these animations in the Atomic Lust.esp and I forgot the IDs change.

On 6/11/2018 at 6:15 PM, Campbell said:

I installed 1.1, Didn't know the ghouls needed a morph xml though, i can make one.

Edit:

Ok, I couldn't get morphs to work on the ghoul bodies, so i've just replaced the flaccid bodies with the erect ones for now. Fixed supermutants by just copying the action node from an existing xml so have everything working nicely.

In case anyone is wondering what this means, what to do exactly, go into your Fallout 4 install directory at Fallout 4\Data\meshes\actors\FeralGhoul\CharacterAssets and swap FeralGhoulBase.nif with FeralGhoulBase_Nude.nif. I reccomend making a backup first, just in case. Thank you Campbell for the idea of swapping the bodies!

Now that this is out of the way, I too have a small problem, my ghouls don't have heads, like faceless, they have those crazy hairs but no heads, so yeah, not sure what I'm doing wrong here, don't think it's a mod conflict as I went trough most of my mods and tried to uninstall everything Feral Related, even retexture mods, and no dice...

12 minutes ago, McAztec said:

In case anyone is wandering what this means, what to do exactly, go into your Fallout 4 install directory at Fallout 4\Data\meshes\actors\FeralGhoul\CharacterAssets and swap FeralGhoulBase.nif with FeralGhoulBase_Nude.nif. I reccomend making a backup first, just in case. Thank you Campbell for the idea of swapping the bodies!

Now that this is out of the way, I too have a small problem, my ghouls don't have heads, like faceless, they have those crazy hairs but no heads, so yeah, not sure what I'm doing wrong here, don't think it's a mod conflict as I went trough most of my mods and tried to uninstall everything Feral Related, even retexture mods, and no dice...

For some reason, the feral ghoul heads act like equipment. If you were to un-equip everything they wear, their head gets un-equipped, too. I'm not sure how to fix this. 

1 hour ago, Rufgt said:

For some reason, the feral ghoul heads act like equipment. If you were to un-equip everything they wear, their head gets un-equipped, too. I'm not sure how to fix this. 

Is there any way to equip it when the animation starts then? If not, then can we do it manually trough console commands at least? It's odd that the head is considered equipment, when they mostly have the same face anyways.

3 hours ago, McAztec said:

Is there any way to equip it when the animation starts then? If not, then can we do it manually trough console commands at least? It's odd that the head is considered equipment, when they mostly have the same face anyways.

As far as I know, you can click on the feral ghoul while in the console, and I think you type in "showinventory". I think it'll show 3 items they have, but you have to remove the correct one. This is only if you have equipment handling disabled. Otherwise, I think you'd probably have to do what Polistiro said:

3 hours ago, Polistiro said:

Why not add it to protected equipment xml?

1 hour ago, riot_punch said:

i have to enable the creatures option in AAF FOMOD in order for this to work, correct?

You can, but this mod already does that with feral ghouls and supermutants.

2 minutes ago, wildhawk said:

I like the look of the animation in the pictures but sadily AAF is not working for me, no idea how to get it to work or if i need an older verson so i dont get to try and uses these wish there was another way to uses them :(

If you're using the most recent Fallout 4 update, AAF hasn't been updated to work with the newest version of F4SE. It will be soon, though