Anyone else have issues with BP70's toilet animations? I currently have three installed, but only one works. Toilet Doggy Staged works, but Toilet Blowjob Staged and Toilet Missionary Stage don't. The characters just stand there and nothing happens.

anyone have an idea of what could be causing the atomic fingering laying animation to not squirt at the end when exiting? ive been trying to figure it out for over three weeks on and off,ive tried an uninstall and reinstall of the mod 6 times

So I'm having an issue with UAP where there are no progression trees for any animation as described in the features page. Then I see that UAP has stopped development. Is it just outdated now or should there still be progression trees? To clarify, I see the edge stat in the AAF HUD and can change positions freely but I never get progression trees or staged animations. Is it just a setting I'm missing or something?

I also have staged Leito plus w/ unchecked Leito in UAP if that is important

On 6/1/2021 at 9:35 AM, icehaku said:

So I'm having an issue with UAP where there are no progression trees for any animation as described in the features page. Then I see that UAP has stopped development. Is it just outdated now or should there still be progression trees? To clarify, I see the edge stat in the AAF HUD and can change positions freely but I never get progression trees or staged animations. Is it just a setting I'm missing or something?

I also have staged Leito plus w/ unchecked Leito in UAP if that is important

if you r talking about MM scene, most of them work as intended. FM only have some animation staged.

Not all animation have progression trees.

The installer for UAP references "Natural Expression" but I'm not clear on what that is.  Is it referring to "Natural Expression Fix(NOMORE CARTOON FACE )"?  If so, is that mod worth using?   An issue I had with Skyrim was that mouths never opened far enough when performing oral sex (until I found an expression mod that opened them slightly wider which helped a tiny bit), but this "fix" mod seems like it keeps mouths from opening wide which I'm not sure I'd want...

I wanted to post about an issue I found today while troubleshooting the error I was seeing after reinstalling aaf and this patch along with the Staged Leito Plus patch.  Hopefully this will help someone that tries to do the same thing I did.  The error I was getting when trying to start an animation was "[061] No available actors found within the scan range" and also above that the bottom button shows as %VAR4% Cycle formation: %VAR5%.  I typed all that to help people that search text but I'll also include a screen shot.

To be clear, I understand now why this happened and I have a workaround.  Here's what I did that caused this to happen:

- I was doing some searching and found a thread where the mod author of Zodiac posted a link to their mod.  I was eager to try it and there isn't currently a download / support page for it.

- I already had a working AAF install at this point, but I was not happy with the amount of animations with flaccid genitals.

- I decided to install the Staged Leito mod to try and resolve it.

- I reinstalled UAP and per the instructions in big red letters, I unchecked the box to install the patch for Leito animations and put the Staged Leito after it.

- and since I had Zodiac installed now, I left the box checked in the UAP installer.

- animations stopped working at this point

- Uninstalled the Staged Leito patch

- Uninstalled UAP

- Animations started working again, no error message

- I uninstalled all animation packs and began installing them again one by one, each time installing UAP with replace and noting my options checked in the UAP installer

- Everything worked fine until I started adding Leito + the Zodiac fix

- In troubleshooting today I realized that the Zodiac patch to add compatibility by UAP, actually requires the Leito box to be checked as well

- I assume Zodiac must be using Leito animations, because the compatibility patch adds files named "hh123_Leito"

- When I went back into the UAP installer, and checked all the boxes including Leito, and checked the Zodiac patch, I am no longer getting the error message

- This means that if using UAP + Zodiac + Leito Patches, this combination is not compatible with the "Staged Leito Plus Erection Fix" since you are supposed to uncheck Leito from UAP which breaks the Zodiac patch and thus breaks AAF altogether.

What did I learn from this?  Obviously, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".  I don't know if there's a better way or patch to fix erections.  They work with other animations mostly.  But the Leito and SC animations seem problematic. One thing I also tried was to turn the zodiac compatibility into a separate patch and try and load it after the staged Leito Erection Fix but that was a shot in the dark and gave me the same error as before, Error 061.

It's a good thing I have just as much fun modding as playing these games :)

tl;dr - I broke it, and then I fixed it.  Sort of.

Spoiler

061 no available actors.png

Edited by Marg597
  • 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, AndarielHalo said:

The Super Mutant Freeze fix seems to be missing limb data (as far as I can tell in FO4Edit) and as such it basically disables limb targeting in VATS for Super Mutants alone

20210714212728_1.jpg.b44c5e01c0776588423178b35e35f677.jpg

Hitting the arms or legs on the kill shot is what causes Super Mutants to freeze.  

On 6/26/2021 at 9:00 PM, Vidust said:

I assume we'll have to wait until this patch gets updated before we can safely use the new update to SavageCabbage's animations? Thanks for your work on this.

i was wondering the same thing. if so would some kind soul pick this up and update it? i would but i'm no modder.

Anyone found a solution for the no sound-bug?

I tried everything from multiple re-installing over disable and only choose custom moans to activating literally everything. Still animations are silent.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2021 at 6:08 AM, Guest said:

Anyone found a solution for the no sound-bug?

I tried everything from multiple re-installing over disable and only choose custom moans to activating literally everything. Still animations are silent.

If you install UAP Moans, it installs silent sound files for all animation mods. So you won't hear any moaning coming from those animations. I had this issue as well, and I use Custom Moans and UAP Moans installed silent sound files for everything. Had to get rid of UAP Moans in order to get my sounds back. So don't check the UAP Moans box in the installer (or uncheck it if it's already checked). At least, this is the issue I had and removing UAP Moans solved it.

9 minutes ago, finn3110 said:

I have a question about Buffout 4, is this a hard or optional requirement for UAP? What happens if I don't install it?

Buffout is required for any mods that add multiple swf files. Fallout 4 can only handle so much swf files before it starts crashing from being overloaded with them. If you ever used VIS-G or really any sorting mod, you'd notice this in the pip-boy most the time (the crashes). Using something like DEF UI/FallUI with HUDFramework and a sorting mod already overtaxes the amount of swf files Fallout can handle, which in turn causes crashes. Adding AAF on top of all that, and you're in for a world of hurt.

So it is pretty much a requirement for any mod that adds swf files if you want a stable game. Otherwise, if you choose to not use it, don't complain about crashes due to interface overload. Buffout will pretty much solve those issue for you, so no reason to not use it. Not sure why people are against using it, as it causes no harm to have it, and in fact, is just helpful all around even if you don't use all those interface mods (it has crash logging for one to help figure out what causes your game to crash).

On 7/30/2021 at 2:51 AM, Spyder Arachnid said:

Buffout is required for any mods that add multiple swf files. Fallout 4 can only handle so much swf files before it starts crashing from being overloaded with them. If you ever used VIS-G or really any sorting mod, you'd notice this in the pip-boy most the time (the crashes). Using something like DEF UI/FallUI with HUDFramework and a sorting mod already overtaxes the amount of swf files Fallout can handle, which in turn causes crashes. Adding AAF on top of all that, and you're in for a world of hurt.

So it is pretty much a requirement for any mod that adds swf files if you want a stable game. Otherwise, if you choose to not use it, don't complain about crashes due to interface overload. Buffout will pretty much solve those issue for you, so no reason to not use it. Not sure why people are against using it, as it causes no harm to have it, and in fact, is just helpful all around even if you don't use all those interface mods (it has crash logging for one to help figure out what causes your game to crash).

Hi. I have CTDs only when I access the Perk Tree. A reload however solves the problem. How? I always save the game before I open the Perk Tree. It crushes. I reload. I open the Perk tree again, I pick the perk I want and done. I have nothing against Buffout other than the CTDs reports in the posts section of that mod. Fallout 4 even with 70 mods installed never crushes. Unlike Skyrim. I wanna preserve that. I am very skeptical every time I install something I never used before. I had a bad experience with MTO (Male Take Over) before.

It's good to know it doesn't affect UAP directly though. Thanks.

22 minutes ago, finn3110 said:

Hi. I have CTDs only when I access the Perk Tree. A reload however solves the problem. How? I always save the game before I open the Perk Tree. It crushes. I reload. I open the Perk tree again, I pick the perk I want and done. I have nothing against Buffout other than the CTDs reports in the posts section of that mod. Fallout 4 even with 70 mods installed never crushes. Unlike Skyrim. I wanna preserve that. I am very skeptical every time I install something I never used before. I had a bad experience with MTO (Male Take Over) before.

It's good to know it doesn't affect UAP directly though. Thanks.

Buffout fixes those exact problems you are having (the whole data tab/perk tree stuff in the pip-boy). You have an overload of swf files, thus you are crashing. Buffout fixes that.

Those crash reports are not from Buffout. Buffout is not causing those crashes. All those crash reports you see are from other mods. What Buffout does is provide a log file when your game crashes. All those posts on that page are people posting their log files to get help on what is causing their crashes (because the log file can be difficult to understand for some, so they ask for people to "translate" it for them to assess what is causing their crashes).

Not sure how else to explain it really. Those CTD reports you see in the post section are not caused by Buffout, they are caused by other mods. Buffout is just providing them with a log that shows what last loaded before the crash. So users use the comment section of Buffout to troubleshoot their crashing issues. It seems a bit confusing and misleading if you don't understand what Buffout does, but it isn't at fault for those crashes.

Short end, Buffout is safe to use. It won't cause you to crash, and in fact, it will fix those crashes you are having. Just make sure to install it properly with the proper requirements and you'll be cherry. No more interface/pip-boy crashes.

Edited by Spyder Arachnid

So I am having an animation alignment issue - animations are off by a small margin but it is noticeable. Normally the recommendation would be to reinstall the patches. The weird thing is that for a new game, in the prewar house, everyone is aligned as expected. It is only upon reloading a save that animations take an offset. Has anyone encountered (and fixed) this issue before? I am having a hard time pinning down what the cause could be.

Edit: To nobody's surprise the issue is not this mod, that would imply Ulfberto made a mistake which is patently false! The solutions appears to be related to Gender Specific Skeletons, specifically I disabled "skeletonmaleplayerLMCC.esp" in MO and now things work as expected. Having read that leaving the esp checked while starting a new game with a female character causes a CTD, perhaps the opening scene of FO4 has a specific skeleton different then the one GSK loads after having closed and reloaded a game? I don't know, but the smart people here may understand more about what is happening to explain why this works.

Edit2: The above doesn't really work - the knee fix is not applied when the esp is unchecked. It is a livable problem.

Edited by DaringBrahmin242
On 7/31/2021 at 9:22 PM, DaringBrahmin242 said:

So I am having an animation alignment issue - animations are off by a small margin but it is noticeable. Normally the recommendation would be to reinstall the patches. The weird thing is that for a new game, in the prewar house, everyone is aligned as expected. It is only upon reloading a save that animations take an offset. Has anyone encountered (and fixed) this issue before? I am having a hard time pinning down what the cause could be.

Edit: To nobody's surprise the issue is not this mod, that would imply Ulfberto made a mistake which is patently false! The solutions appears to be related to Gender Specific Skeletons, specifically I disabled "skeletonmaleplayerLMCC.esp" in MO and now things work as expected. Having read that leaving the esp checked while starting a new game with a female character causes a CTD, perhaps the opening scene of FO4 has a specific skeleton different then the one GSK loads after having closed and reloaded a game? I don't know, but the smart people here may understand more about what is happening to explain why this works.

Edit2: The above doesn't really work - the knee fix is not applied when the esp is unchecked. It is a livable problem.

hello user. Unfortunately alignment might be a problem depending on your character proportions. The hotfix for that would be a way to reposition characters individually ingame to fit your needs, but we dont have anything like that yet for AAF.

Also, i'm just coming here to announce im slowly getting back to FO4. I might soon push a hotfix for UAP for few things and keep up with the project for updated animation packs. Sorry everyone for the inconvenience of my lack of activity for the past months.

UAP Updated to v2.6.32

- Added FF xmls sent by @Tentacus. Original Vioxis is required in case you want to use FF anims, so you can use the bodyslide to make the straps fit your character. JUST A REMINDER IM NOT GONNA SUPPORT OR MAINTAIN THOSE FF XMLS.

- Made it so ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp is only installed if the user has NukaWorld dlc installed

- Made it so the SupermutanFreezeFix is only installed if the user has selected for extended skeleton for supermutants

- Made it so the foreskin slider is properly placed to be called in morphsetData

- Added back time="1" attribute to all stage branches in positionTrees. So stages dont take longer than expected to change

- Made it so the Foreskin slider is properly applied in preparation for Ego's dll workaround for latest looksmenu version (1.6.20)

Edited by Ulfberto