9 hours ago, MrNicoras said:

If you can use NMM, I can't imagine that you can't use Vortex.  It is the successor to NMM.  And the AAF folks will actually provide support for Vortex users. 

Thank you for your advice. Unfortunately, there are too many negative reviews about Vortex's work. Most likely, I will try to master Mod Organizer 2. Nevertheless, I am grateful for your participation :)

37 minutes ago, Gwanuneg said:

Thank you for your advice. Unfortunately, there are too many negative reviews about Vortex's work. Most likely, I will try to master Mod Organizer 2. Nevertheless, I am grateful for your participation :)

It will take you twice as long to 'master' MO2 than it will to start using Vortex.  A lot of the 'negative' reviews on Vortex are from the early days, but the current rev (1.4.15) is absurdly easy to use, and doesn't require all the extra little 'special' commands that MO requires.  I've been using Vortex for about two years and the only issue I have with it at this point is switching between profiles will just hang once in a while.  Only took about 30 mins or so to figure it out.

I have used them all...NMM, MO, MO2, and Vortex, and the latter is the one I still use.

3 hours ago, Gwanuneg said:

I am sincerely grateful to everyone for their participation and advice. Perhaps it is really worth trying first, and then drawing conclusions. :)

The first lesson of Vortex is:  Don't worry about load order.  Vortex does whatever it wants, and it usually works out.  The only time you need to worry about load order is if you get an orange lightning bolt indicating a conflict.  9 times out of 10, vortex will suggest which mod should load before or after the other conflicting mod.  Use Vortex's suggestion.  It is a super easy program to use, and all questions are google-able.  Enjoy!

I am back playing FO4 so I went through and updated everything but when I have this patch installed I hit home key and the menu opens but when I hit enter I see the AAF logo in the upper right but nothing else happens. I get several 086 errors in the AAF admin window, are there certain animation packs to load before or after the patch? If I deactivate this patch then the enter key opens the menu as it should. Any ideas form anyone?

1 hour ago, Vuulgar said:

I am back playing FO4 so I went through and updated everything but when I have this patch installed I hit home key and the menu opens but when I hit enter I see the AAF logo in the upper right but nothing else happens. I get several 086 errors in the AAF admin window, are there certain animation packs to load before or after the patch? If I deactivate this patch then the enter key opens the menu as it should. Any ideas form anyone?

please send a screenshot of the errors

Just now, LukeDuke said:

I have my own problems with my modded setup, as sometimes the tip of the penis is deformed in some animations, dunno if it's cuz I use Atomic Muscle from the github or something else, like Zaz Skeleton v4.0?

Atomic Muscle github has Anus bones and Foreskin slider. The foreskin slider is only being supported by UAP which may look off in animation packs that doesnt have the foreskin morph node attached to the animationData for that pack. So youll notice the foreskin is fine in animationPacks like Leito/BP70/Brave but not fine in everything else. Thats why im keeping Atomic Muscle github in github for now until the foreskin is fully supported in UAP.

Updated UAP to v2.6.43

- made it so in leito supermutant chair reverse cowgirl 1 the orgasm moans topic is applied in the climax anim instead of exit anim (for both MM and FM)

- Forgot to add cum leak effect for orgasm anims in leito latest version
- Added support for latest Brave animation pack
- Implemented volume control for UAP Customized Moans during FOMOD Installation (Credits to
dosfox). It's recommended to use with his mod QUAAF but make sure to load UAP after QUAAF

Also just a reminder. Creatures will have that weird bug where they stay still for while.
The only workaround i managed to implement to make it so they stay still only if its PCControlled and you are not in staged sequence (loose branch anims). In this case they gonna stay still only in the second loop of the first animation played for each AAF scene. After that, the animations will cycle correctly (still with the seam with them standing between loops for a short while).

A tip for users of UAP and QUAAF - you will get the best balance of sound if you set the Master Volume control in FO4 Audio settings to maximum. Then adjust the Voice, Music, FX, Footsteps, Radio and VOTW settings to your own liking.

AAF sounds are independent of all FO4 controls, so QUAAF sounds are balanced against a maximum FO4 Audio Master setting.

Thank you for all your help @Ulfberto! ☺️

1 hour ago, onionlover76 said:

I think this question got answered already but the animations for male / gays is quite limited, is there any way to disregard genders in stages? Or is it already included and I missed it?

TIA

All animations packs have gay port i made for UAP. The following UAP updates are mainly to implement the new and advanced AAF system i called "Progressive Trees". But again, all animation packs have gay variants i added before i started to implement this system.

The gay variants should follow this name convention: [UAP] Animation Pack - Gay Animation Name. 
For example
- FM = [UAP] Leito - Cowgirl 1 
MM = [UAP] Leito - Gay Cowgirl 1

Edited by Ulfberto

First, this is amazing and I am heavily looking into the Atomic Muscle download too. I use CBBE for my females and currently bodytalk3 with the hair mod for the men but the sliders aren't working. Very likely I installed it wrong or missed another install requirement (I've been revisiting all of the downloads to make sure I got it right for the past week, my eyes are fried) but I love the look of the Atomic Muscle. My husband is a big/hairy guy and when I told him about it he genuinely thought it was awesome that we can make his body type. So thank you!

Second, I had a question: I downloaded this mod, excited to have a deeper voice for Danse (I love him too much), but now no sound comes out. I still hear sound effects, but no moans from either my female PC or companion. I believe I have the patch installed after all of the other animations and if I remember right it was Leito's pack that already had some sounds/moans installed so I don't know if I need to overwrite anything manually.

I also saw in the thread  that the custom moans for some NPCs were linked to only MM animations, is that true? If the custom moans are only available with MM animations, is there a way to just extract them and use the voice files themselves? I'm new to anything related to mods, I'm still trying to get AAF to work and I've looked at the guide numerous times but again I probably forked something up, so I apologize if this is a dumb question.

Thank you again for the time, effort, and hard work into these mods.

:)

59 minutes ago, KingPrydwen said:

First, this is amazing and I am heavily looking into the Atomic Muscle download too. I use CBBE for my females and currently bodytalk3 with the hair mod for the men but the sliders aren't working. Very likely I installed it wrong or missed another install requirement (I've been revisiting all of the downloads to make sure I got it right for the past week, my eyes are fried) but I love the look of the Atomic Muscle. My husband is a big/hairy guy and when I told him about it he genuinely thought it was awesome that we can make his body type. So thank you!

Second, I had a question: I downloaded this mod, excited to have a deeper voice for Danse (I love him too much), but now no sound comes out. I still hear sound effects, but no moans from either my female PC or companion. I believe I have the patch installed after all of the other animations and if I remember right it was Leito's pack that already had some sounds/moans installed so I don't know if I need to overwrite anything manually.

I also saw in the thread  that the custom moans for some NPCs were linked to only MM animations, is that true? If the custom moans are only available with MM animations, is there a way to just extract them and use the voice files themselves? I'm new to anything related to mods, I'm still trying to get AAF to work and I've looked at the guide numerous times but again I probably forked something up, so I apologize if this is a dumb question.

Thank you again for the time, effort, and hard work into these mods.

:)

Im glad you and your husband liked my work :)

May i ask which mod manager you using?
UAP Moans adds custom moans for Males and Females. I tested with many npcs including females and they all working for me. Also make sure you have UAP Moans plugin active in your load order when you install UAP
If you selected in volume control a lower volume than default, it might be very quiet and you are not listening to them. Also, UAP moans will only play for UAP supported positions, so when you start AAF and you see in the wizard the position has [UAP] tag, so its gonna get the UAP moans, otherwise, the actors will be silenced. Im still working on my way to add UAP moans to all positions, but its a work for a team and im doing it alone, so its taking a long time.

And last, did you try with other npcs? just wanted to make sure if i did something wrong.

As last resort you can always visit AAF discord server and seek for help there. Im pretty sure the other guys will help you to fix your setup for AAF

Edited by Ulfberto
14 minutes ago, Ulfberto said:

Im glad you and your husband liked my work :)

May i ask which mod manager you using?
UAP Moans adds custom moans for Males and Females. I tested with many npcs including females and they all working for me. Also make sure you have UAP Moans plugin active in your load order when you install UAP
If you selected in volume control a lower volume than default, it might be very quiet and you are not listening to them. Also, UAP moans will only play for UAP supported positions, so when you start AAF and you see in the wizard the position has [UAP] tag, so its gonna get the UAP moans, otherwise, the actors will be silenced. Im still working on my way to add UAP moans to all positions, but its a work for a team and im doing it alone, so its taking a long time.

And last, did you try with other npcs? just wanted to make sure if i did something wrong.

As last resort you can always visit AAF discord server and seek for help there. Im pretty sure the other guys will help you to fix your setup for AAF

Thank you so much! 

I am using Vortex. It was in another thread reply that I had mentioned that and thought I did in this one as well, apologies. 

For a moment I switched over to MO2 but I thought I messed up my game royally and as a last resort loaded up Vortex again and everything seems to be ok.

I'm going through the AAF Manual/Guide again to ensure I have everything correct so I hope everything works this time! I've been struggling with AAF so it's honestly likely me. I haven't been able to get it up and running so no, I haven't been able to test it with any one else. Your work is great, it's 1000% user error.

Another silly question, will this overwrite any other custom moan mods? 

Thank you again for your response! 

Just now, KingPrydwen said:

Thank you so much! 

I am using Vortex. It was in another thread reply that I had mentioned that and thought I did in this one as well, apologies. 

For a moment I switched over to MO2 but I thought I messed up my game royally and as a last resort loaded up Vortex again and everything seems to be ok.

I'm going through the AAF Manual/Guide again to ensure I have everything correct so I hope everything works this time! I've been struggling with AAF so it's honestly likely me. I haven't been able to get it up and running so no, I haven't been able to test it with any one else. Your work is great, it's 1000% user error.

Another silly question, will this overwrite any other custom moan mods? 

Thank you again for your response! 

UAP moans is a standalone addon for AAF. The only overwrite is to the animation pack sound files, otherwise, there would be duplicated moans.
You should be able to use with other moans mods but they ofc wont work on [UAP] tagged positions since that would require manual injection in the xml files. It's standalone as i said tho, so there will not be any direct conflict between UAP Moans and any other Moans mod.

29 minutes ago, Ulfberto said:

UAP moans is a standalone addon for AAF. The only overwrite is to the animation pack sound files, otherwise, there would be duplicated moans.
You should be able to use with other moans mods but they ofc wont work on [UAP] tagged positions since that would require manual injection in the xml files. It's standalone as i said tho, so there will not be any direct conflict between UAP Moans and any other Moans mod.

Appreciate it! 

I think I have everything installed correctly this time so we shall see what happens. 

Thanks again!

Hello, I seem to be having an issue with the progressive trees.  It's a great part of the mod, however the display of the progressive tree seems to get stuck at stage one while my player goes through all stages.  When he hits the orgasm stage that seems to go into an eternal loop as it doesn't stop (I've given it a 5 - 10 min window to complete just to see if it was a timer issue).  When that happens I reload the game from my last save and then the bottom 2 buttons on my controller (PS controller connected to computer, X and O) don't work so I have to shut down the game and restart it up to load back into the last save.  Is this a known issue that is a result in conflicting with another mod?  to my knowledge, all my supporting software is up to date (animations, AAF, Sex'em up, Human Resources, etc.), unless someone is making updates in an discord unknown to me (aware of AAF's update page).  The progressive tree only seems to pop up when raping a captive/slave that is follow me (not shifted to a settlement).  Please let me know if there is any additional information you may need or if you already know where I went wrong with your amazing mod.

Thank you.

3 hours ago, computerguy13 said:

Hello, I seem to be having an issue with the progressive trees.  It's a great part of the mod, however the display of the progressive tree seems to get stuck at stage one while my player goes through all stages.  When he hits the orgasm stage that seems to go into an eternal loop as it doesn't stop (I've given it a 5 - 10 min window to complete just to see if it was a timer issue).  When that happens I reload the game from my last save and then the bottom 2 buttons on my controller (PS controller connected to computer, X and O) don't work so I have to shut down the game and restart it up to load back into the last save.  Is this a known issue that is a result in conflicting with another mod?  to my knowledge, all my supporting software is up to date (animations, AAF, Sex'em up, Human Resources, etc.), unless someone is making updates in an discord unknown to me (aware of AAF's update page).  The progressive tree only seems to pop up when raping a captive/slave that is follow me (not shifted to a settlement).  Please let me know if there is any additional information you may need or if you already know where I went wrong with your amazing mod.

Thank you.

yes, if you manage to record the issue it can help me identify the issue. Any minimal detail can be crucial. But as afar as i can tell i never reproduced your issue in my setup.

When i update the UAP to version 2.6.43, the AAF seems stop working, also when i press the enter for new animation, there's no pop up menu for it, but when i installed back to version 2.6.36, its working again.

I already update the buffout to latest version with TBB redistributables, update my microsoft visual c++ 2019, is there something i missed for the latest update requirement?