2 hours ago, razzor69 said:

When i update the UAP to version 2.6.43, the AAF seems stop working, also when i press the enter for new animation, there's no pop up menu for it, but when i installed back to version 2.6.36, its working again.

I already update the buffout to latest version with TBB redistributables, update my microsoft visual c++ 2019, is there something i missed for the latest update requirement?

can you make sure you have BP70/Leito and Brave Animation pack updated?

9 hours ago, Ulfberto said:

can you make sure you have BP70/Leito and Brave Animation pack updated?

i only have the latest update of BP70 and Leito with its patch, so do i need to update the brave animation too? i think i miss that one

Edited by razzor69

Hello,

I recently decided to updated my mods and I went from 2.6.26 to the most recent. I also updated SavageCabbages from 1.2.2 to 1.2.6 and Leito  from 2.0 to 2.1 and BP70 from 2.4 to 2.8.

I'm noticing alot more new animations which is good, but every now and then I hit an animation that drops my game from 60fps to 10fps and it stays this way until a few stages into the animation then it jumps right back to 60fps.

Everytime it happens I noticed that it comes with animations that is playing with "Comments" or "Inner dialogue" on the top left of the screen. The comments are something like "You know what, I don't miss the swing clubs anymore" or something similiar and I did not get these before so I'm not too sure which mod added these when I did some updates. I don't seem to have the frame drop issue if I go back to the 2.6.26 version of this mod.

Edited by ray314

Hi.

I am having a strange thing. I have this mod at the very bottom of my load order. I have Buffout4  installed also . I find that with this mod active , when i try to flick through the tabs in my Pipboy i insta- CTD. yet if i deactivate this mod my pipboy is fine. I am lost a bit as to why this mod clashes with the Pipboy menu :(

Could somone please help. I have installed also as per the buffout4 install instructions both 'Address library for F4SE plugins' and also the SE PluginPreloader.

Also i do not have any mods that alter the menu in my Pipboy other than the attributes mod that adds effects but i have tried using this mod without that and it still CTD's.

Edited by sophiextime

Just out of curiosity, what will be the negative effects to my game if i didny use this patch? I am curious if i HAVE to use it or if its just an option and what i would lose if i dont use it, because right now i cant stop this mod from crashing my game and it runs fine without it CTD wise. :(

On 10/6/2021 at 6:31 AM, sophiextime said:

Just out of curiosity, what will be the negative effects to my game if i didny use this patch? I am curious if i HAVE to use it or if its just an option and what i would lose if i dont use it, because right now i cant stop this mod from crashing my game and it runs fine without it CTD wise. :(

Friend I'm going through the exact same issue. I've been going hours into this, I have installed every requirement for Magno's cum gaudio, as well as following every step of the letter, and albeit I don't have every single optional file in that mod, I have most of them. I have also gone through the trouble of installing every single animation there is that's required by this mod and Magno's.
I am trying to figure out if its a texture glitch from other mods but everything seems to work fine (Except for strap'ons but I believe that to be unrelated) without this mod.
I am trying to reorganize the load order so that this patches and the Gaudio's be at the end of the load order (Which for UAP patch I can't manually select the plugin to do so in vortex because there simply doesn't seem to be one except for the moans)
I have installed every single requirement for UAP except for the cum overlays and I for the life of god cannot understand what's causing the game to CTD.
I tried going to a small interior, loading it there, nothing.
I tried playing with out it and everything seems to work just fine, played for hours around doing multiple stuff, no problems.
The second I turn on the game with this patch and every requirement in it except for just 1 animation pack missing, and the game only loads for like half a second, freezes for a moment while loading and boom.
CTD.
I am currently updating every single animation pack even though they are up to date, I just found out brave's animation had an update so I'm reupdating that and reinstalling everything but If learning all this AAF stuff and learning the requirements of every mod in order ot be able to use every other mod and THEIR requirements was not enough.
I am not really catching or understanding why this patch alone breaks the whole game and I'm inclined into believing it must be a regular non lover's lab mod that for what ever reason seems to have a conflict with this that me nor Vortex is picking up on. I am currently finishing updating the lastest pack. If it does not work I am just going to try to install everythnig the patch does separately. I have followed every instruction to the letter. (Or so I believe)

11 hours ago, SrDanny said:

Friend I'm going through the exact same issue. I've been going hours into this, I have installed every requirement for Magno's cum gaudio, as well as following every step of the letter, and albeit I don't have every single optional file in that mod, I have most of them. I have also gone through the trouble of installing every single animation there is that's required by this mod and Magno's.
I am trying to figure out if its a texture glitch from other mods but everything seems to work fine (Except for strap'ons but I believe that to be unrelated) without this mod.
I am trying to reorganize the load order so that this patches and the Gaudio's be at the end of the load order (Which for UAP patch I can't manually select the plugin to do so in vortex because there simply doesn't seem to be one except for the moans)
I have installed every single requirement for UAP except for the cum overlays and I for the life of god cannot understand what's causing the game to CTD.
I tried going to a small interior, loading it there, nothing.
I tried playing with out it and everything seems to work just fine, played for hours around doing multiple stuff, no problems.
The second I turn on the game with this patch and every requirement in it except for just 1 animation pack missing, and the game only loads for like half a second, freezes for a moment while loading and boom.
CTD.
I am currently updating every single animation pack even though they are up to date, I just found out brave's animation had an update so I'm reupdating that and reinstalling everything but If learning all this AAF stuff and learning the requirements of every mod in order ot be able to use every other mod and THEIR requirements was not enough.
I am not really catching or understanding why this patch alone breaks the whole game and I'm inclined into believing it must be a regular non lover's lab mod that for what ever reason seems to have a conflict with this that me nor Vortex is picking up on. I am currently finishing updating the lastest pack. If it does not work I am just going to try to install everythnig the patch does separately. I have followed every instruction to the letter. (Or so I believe)

I did recently find that i had not installed the second mod on the Buffout4 nexus page. In the downloads section/files also install ' TBB Redistributables'. The moment i added that into my load order all CTD's stopped. Hope that may help. :)

15 hours ago, sophiextime said:

I did recently find that i had not installed the second mod on the Buffout4 nexus page. In the downloads section/files also install ' TBB Redistributables'. The moment i added that into my load order all CTD's stopped. Hope that may help. :)

Well I'll be damned. So, I uninstalled Microsoft Visual C++ RedistributableVisual Studio's redistributable and its older versions that where in my computer, since it would not let me run the installer, and went ahead and installed it again from the direct link from the buffout webpage.
From there, I went ahead and did install the TBB Redistributables in the Buffout file's section at the buttom that you mentioned.
That fixed the issue.
Thank you. I hardly even use Fallout 4 for the sexual content but getting slowly into this rabbit hole had me more invested into it, and the frustration from not been able to make it work after following the guides for some mods who's procedures are now outdated and figuring out and backtracking for the new ones. At this point I don't even care that I get to fuck a dog or a crab in it.
I just wanted to make this finally work, for god's sake. And it would seem it FINALLY is.
Now one thing did stood out immediately. This patch seems to have broken the Immersive HUD mod. Now, easy I just had to go to the MCM and toggle it off from there to get everything back up, but it makes the use of that mod pointless. For what ever reason.
I'll keep fiddling with it and see what I can do, but thank you kind sir.
I don't know how I feel about getting into this corner of the internet and going through all of that, but here I am.

Now all it awaits is for me to play Skyrim for the first time. I can see it in my desktop, I have bought it and downloaded it.
I can feel the fear cripping over as I suspect that my thirst for modding will extend to it, and I tremble just in the thought of me ever going into lover's lab for that game as well. The mere thought.

Anyways. Thanks again, Good day. ☺️

18 hours ago, sophiextime said:

Your very welcome :)

I'm back to square one. I have not done a thing, not moved a thing, not touched a thing. I played for 20 mins, all good. Decided to call it a day. Right now I decided to open the game again, and it crashes seconds upon loading.
And I have verified the file from buffout 4 that made it work is also there and that all plugins are loaded and everything is active.
Now it just wont work unless I go back and play the save without the patch. I just can't figure what causes it.
Using the AAF Creatures pack that is already included in the UAP Patch, Separately, works. So it must be something with the patch placed on the animations that's causing it. I just can't.
I'm getting tired.

9 hours ago, SrDanny said:

I'm back to square one. I have not done a thing, not moved a thing, not touched a thing. I played for 20 mins, all good. Decided to call it a day. Right now I decided to open the game again, and it crashes seconds upon loading.
And I have verified the file from buffout 4 that made it work is also there and that all plugins are loaded and everything is active.
Now it just wont work unless I go back and play the save without the patch. I just can't figure what causes it.
Using the AAF Creatures pack that is already included in the UAP Patch, Separately, works. So it must be something with the patch placed on the animations that's causing it. I just can't.
I'm getting tired.

I had this problem way back when, it was one of the animation packs, just disable all animation packs, and open the game with UAP and see if it works, if it does just enable couple animation packs at a time and see which one is causing the problem, if you're using vortex then you can just disable them in the plugin menu without neeeding to uninstall them.

Edit: in my case deleting BraveAnims worked.

Edited by NiX10
4 hours ago, NiX10 said:

I had this problem way back when, it was one of the animation packs, just disable all animation packs, and open the game with UAP and see if it works, if it does just enable couple animation packs at a time and see which one is causing the problem, if you're using vortex then you can just disable them in the plugin menu without neeeding to uninstall them.

Edit: in my case deleting BraveAnims worked.

I'll give it a try. The thing is that UAP doesn't appear to have plugins. Not light, no nothing except for UAP.moans. So I can't really make it so that it loads after anything other than in the mods section, select it to load after M.C.G. (Which yeah... obvious on that part) But I can't manage the plugin rules (load order) in the plugin's section for it because it simply doesn't have one.
What I will do in a moment is that I'll just try to redownload it and then try it 1 by 1. I think I did hear that brave anims is incompatible with it in the updated guide, which I found odd given UAP has a patch for it. Thanks for the advice.

Update;

I managed to make it work but not fully.
2 Culprits. 50 Shades and FO4 Animations by Leito seem to be an issue.
I spent more than a few hours trying to find one by one what was the patch for an animation pack that was breaking the game.
I have been using the latest beta version of AAF not released on Nexus but on the creator's website.
Tried not using a single patch for any of the animations, using the basic settings that UAP asks for.

After some good time using a much older save where AAF nor anything related to Lover'slab was installed to find and see if it would work.

I narrowed it down to this 2 (or 3 files):
-Release_50Shades_v01_05.zip   (+Release_50Shades_FluidPatch.zip)
-FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v2.1b.7z

What I tried to do to fix it (with every attempt I had to re install UAP in Vortex and enable the only patch installed):

1.- I re downloaded 50 Shades as it was one of the firsts in the list to find out if it was causing any errors, and played it without the Fluid's patch. Now the patch could be the cause but I have reason to suspect the file was corrupted as I had a couple of times downloads from Loverslab for what ever reason, fail and having to hit restart manually to pick from where it left off. So re downloaded and made sure to have it work in one go. Anyways, after loading it alone, the game played fine. I moved around within the institute (where the save was located) for about 30 seconds each time minimum before closing the game and adding more animations.

Either the file was corrupted or the Fluids patch has issues with UAP.

2.- Found out that FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v2.1b.7z breaks the game. I tried re downloading it. Tried using FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v2.0a.7z instead as an alternative no NSFW Patch or anything additional. I did notice it had conflicts with Crows and Creatures Collection 1.6. (Leito's animations from v2.1b vortex would suggest loading Crows and Creatures after, and the opposite for the v2.0a file, either way I tried loading C&C first and then after, with both files to no avail.

I kept trying every other animation pack in the list that UAP has support for, the game will simply refuse to work with Leito's animations and UAP which is a shame. That pack contains a lot of animations.

The game will run if the file is enabled in the game even if its not patched through UAP. But in my testing, I loaded a save file I had before installing UAP, and it will run, I found myself in Cabot's house, and after leaving, I didn't made it far until an Invisible Raider (not using stealth boy) attacked us, and upon death, moments after hitting the ground, crashed the game.

Now I am trying to run the game without the animations pack in the game, the game will ask if I wish to proceed even though that ESP is missing, but so far the game just looks broken by this and I can't exactly pin point why this is. I'm not someone who often finds himself in forums brainstorming how to fix games, and Lover's lab is something already outside of my field, I think that if this keeps happening, I'll try instead disabling M.C.G. and trying a different mod in a new save, and if the same error happens, with no answers as to why, I'll just give it up altogether. ?

In any case, I hope my findings are helpful to someone in the future.

Edit: I did also use the January latest update of AAF in Nexus and got the same results

UPDATE: I got it fixed. I went to the AAF Fucking Manual, and followed the proper procedures on installing BUFFOUT the redistributables and other files as stated there. what I did is that I decided to disable everything AAF related and reinstalled the main components as it said there, and installed buffout after installing the main AAF and the vanilla kinky pack.
From there I just reinstalled everything word by word, and it worked. I believed my mistake was in installing some of the buffout requirements through vortex and only one file manually when I should've installed something else manually.
So far it's been alright and my only complains are that the Immersive Hud is disabled/non working and that it seems some animations simply don't play with some objects with M.C.G. but I'm not sure what's the real cause but this so far has been more of a nitpick that I think I will figure out afterwards.

Thanks for the attention and hope that anyone who is having any troubles like this in the future can learn from me. I feel pretty stupid now ?. No problem.

Edited by SrDanny
Update on solution
7 minutes ago, masonreiss said:

I downloaded this for my last pc before and it worked fine but on my new one this crashes my game soon as I go into my pipboy and try to change tabs, is there a way of fixing this?

I think you have not installed correctly Buffout or its requirements

Edited by rjrc

@Ulfberto The version 2.6.43 seem to have some bugs in the FOMOD installer:

1. One pattern refers to non-existing flag "Atomic Lust" and requires it to be true.
    As a result, some files may not get to be installed:
    <pattern>
    	<dependencies operator="And">
    		<flagDependency flag="Hide" value="On"/>
    		<flagDependency flag="Atomic Lust" value="true"/>
    	</dependencies>
    	<files>
    		<folder source="60 Addons\20 Extras\060 Hide_Anims\10 Hide_Atomic_Lust" destination="" priority="0"/>
    	</files>
    </pattern>
    ...maybe its supposed to be refering to flag "AL", or maybe it was supposed to be file depndency on "Atmoic Lust.esp" ?

2. The "Voicesets" install step looks weird.
    If you choose "Silence!" option, it will install files into "Data\00 Empty_Files\Sound\...", which seems weird considering the same sound files will be installed into a correct (?) path "Data\Sound\..." if you choose "Customized Moans" option.
    This does not look right.

So I've installed this correctly and have all the required mods and required mods for the required mods. I deactivated it not long after installing it because it still crashed when I tried entering the perk tree. I decided to try again and now I'm CTDing when I pause. I've ALSO tried getting the game to where I actually have visible crash logs, but either I'm not smart enough or the mods/game just do not want to cooperate. I can't tell why UAAF crashes the game so easily.

21 hours ago, RikuCaboose said:

So I've installed this correctly and have all the required mods and required mods for the required mods. I deactivated it not long after installing it because it still crashed when I tried entering the perk tree. I decided to try again and now I'm CTDing when I pause. I've ALSO tried getting the game to where I actually have visible crash logs, but either I'm not smart enough or the mods/game just do not want to cooperate. I can't tell why UAAF crashes the game so easily.

It's most likely that your "Buffout4" installation (and mainly the installation of it's required mods) isn't working correctly.

It took me a few attempts to get that thing working and I (and many others) had the same issue when entering the perk-chart until I got "Buffout4" sorted out.

You also need the latest versions of your animation files, particularly Leito, Gray and BP70 animations as the latest version of UAP is patched for these last versions.

I have some weird...bug since I eventually got UAP to work in its latest build:
Since then all raiders I met in game are female.
Even "Christle" that you met at the Concord museum was a girl this time.
The only mail raider I saw so far was "Jared" from the Corvega plant, but that was it.
Literally every single other one was female, and it has been 50 at least.

I'm not sure if this is caused by UAP (I actually doubt it), but it's the last mod I added...and as I'm just starting to investigate the cause I thought I could start with asking around here.
Thanks for any idea!

P.S.:
All other NPC spawn in a normal mix of male and female, no matter if vanilla spawns or NPCs coming from mods (like "Commonwealth Captives")

P.P.S.:
Nevermind, I got it sorted (quite literally) on my own.

Edited by JonX67
additional information + issue fixed....

HELP Ulfberto   HELP Ulfberto  help me bro [ if you see this post]

Hi,Ulfberto

First Thanks So much for making UAP,,

Now i have a Bit of a problem,,i followed "[AAF Fu.....ng Manual Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide]

But everything works except when i load you UAP ,the game crash after loading to game,,or if the game load when i press pause key it crashes,

i have installed all other mods carefully

buffout,preloader ,defUi,,and all,,i have gone through all the mods

then found out that UAP was causing crash for Me and as its my guess it UI related,as AAF Ui is getting Initialize,,

SO i also decompile you mod and looked into it,, and seperated files and recompile as a normal mod without major fixes and fomod,,and its installed and the crash got FIXED,,i am attaching the file which now works for me,,juast wanted to bring into your attention,,as i cannot seem to use the full Patch.

again thanks for making the patch,,can you check bro

UAP_Edited_FixFor_MyCrash_[Need_UlfbertoHELP].7z

On 10/27/2021 at 12:03 PM, droopypack said:

Is there a way to quit out of the tree system? The hud stays up and stays on stage 1 but the animations cycle but then the characters get stuck in the last stage and won’t exit out. 

That happens when you start AAF as PCControlled
In that mode, positionTrees are displayed for the user and the user is able to navigate through positionTrees themselves.

As you can see in your bottom left, you have the first branch called (Playing Staged sequence) which was the branch you were on. In this branch, all stages will be played and advanced automatically based on Edge stats. But instead of staying in the playing staged sequence you could press the Right arrow in your keyboard to advance to Play Stage 1 and then to Play Stage 2 until you reach the climax/orgasm branch and AAF is ended when you do.
Note: AAF wont end if you just stay in playing staged sequence.

Now let me show you something:

image.png.a8117c6d51c1474e24f91ae515415a9a.png

when i press right arrow, i now go from [UAP] Leito - Standing Doggy Sequence to [UAP] Leito - Standing Doggy (Stage 1)

image.png.bf77c5beb820a2995fb01dd8e9c43ce7.png

The last branch for this stage is the Climax and it has a door icon. It mean the Climax anim will play and AAF will end.

If you need a more automated experience, you need to start AAF as NPCControlled. In the following example, i gonna use AAF Bump Ride to start AAF as NPCControlled
image.png.cd666f28e9ac3e92ecda837b1db21f3b.png

As you can see when NPCControlled the user cant see the positionTree. So basically the stages will advance based on the Edge stats bar. So when the Edge bar gets to a certain window of percentage...
image.png.4ddbb379730d509e8a722517659591f0.png

the positionTree will auto advance to the next stage. Once the Edge bar is full (100%) it will play the climax anim and then end AAF
image.png.89e2e57a541d1023703f615a578bbae6.png

In your case, it has been started as PCControlled, which is normally triggered when you manually start AAF animation with the wizard or the AAF mod you use has the PCControlled/NPCControlled=False flag on, so you can ask the author of AAF mod you using to provide a toggle for that in MCM for example.
To start as NPControlled the mod needs to be NPCControlled=True or by manually starting aaf using 2 NPCs

19 hours ago, inbu440 said:

HELP Ulfberto   HELP Ulfberto  help me bro [ if you see this post]

Hi,Ulfberto

First Thanks So much for making UAP,,

Now i have a Bit of a problem,,i followed "[AAF Fu.....ng Manual Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide]

But everything works except when i load you UAP ,the game crash after loading to game,,or if the game load when i press pause key it crashes,

i have installed all other mods carefully

buffout,preloader ,defUi,,and all,,i have gone through all the mods

then found out that UAP was causing crash for Me and as its my guess it UI related,as AAF Ui is getting Initialize,,

SO i also decompile you mod and looked into it,, and seperated files and recompile as a normal mod without major fixes and fomod,,and its installed and the crash got FIXED,,i am attaching the file which now works for me,,juast wanted to bring into your attention,,as i cannot seem to use the full Patch.

again thanks for making the patch,,can you check bro

UAP_Edited_FixFor_MyCrash_[Need_UlfbertoHELP].7z 35.58 kB · 3 downloads

Yeah i see in the package you reduced some of the AAF files that are installed with UAP which might reduce the load for UI/scaleform. I suggest to carefully revise your buffout4 installation. All cases related to crashes using UAP has been reported to be due to bad installation of buffout4