Hey.  Erection isn't working on many animations. When it works, it is almost always misaligned. And, I found animated penis to work on only one animation (haven't checked every animation, I have all the recommended animation packs ). I'm using atomic muscle, and UAP is overwriting everything. 

Is the mod working as intended, or have I done something wrong? The erection slider from bodyslide works.

(By 'misaligned' I mean the penis doesn't align with vagina. The actor positions have no alignment issue)

Edited by sifat
13 hours ago, sifat said:

Hey.  Erection isn't working on many animations. When it works, it is almost always misaligned. And, I found animated penis to work on only one animation (haven't checked every animation, I have all the recommended animation packs ). I'm using atomic muscle, and UAP is overwriting everything. 

Is the mod working as intended, or have I done something wrong? The erection slider from bodyslide works.

(By 'misaligned' I mean the penis doesn't align with vagina. The actor positions have no alignment issue)

i recommend following this guide:

I'm encountering an issue with this mod.  Whenever I install it and go to the perk menu on the pip-boy, FO4 crashes.  Have you run across this as well?  Does this mod not mesh well with any other mods that might cause this issue?

I appreciate any help you can give and thank you for the mods you make, you make the game better.

P.S.  If the answer is the same as the two people above me, just please reply with "look up".

Edited by computerguy13

Hello, I had read that either UAP or Indarello's animation patch should be installed. Are the patches incompatible? Or is there something to consider during installation?
UAP was the only solution for me to be able to play FF animations with strap on and is stable for me. But I also appreciate as the Cum effects of Indarello.

Edited by deathmorph
11 hours ago, deathmorph said:

Hello, I had read that either UAP or Indarello's animation patch should be installed. Are the patches incompatible? Or is there something to consider during installation?
UAP was the only solution for me to be able to play FF animations with strap on and is stable for me. But I also appreciate as the Cum effects of Indarello.

they incompatible

Hey Ulfberto, I was wondering if you have been able to get UAP tagged Savage Cabbage for 5 MMMMM + animations play with your patch? I get most of the animations to play with UAP from SC but some of the group ones don't get called upon for my set up of AF Violate. I did take a peek into the large XML UAP_SC_MM-animation Data and sure enough it looks like you have every animation set to play with SC... (SCAP_StandingGangbang_MM_5Human_S5) for example.

Was odd because I can get 3 or 4 Male gang bangs on but when it calls out that 5 one AAF will give me that error that the animation doesn't exist. I thought perhaps SC might have done an update that fucked some of the xml's of UAP for his anims. Thought I'd ask if it was just me! Thanks for your hard work ?

6 hours ago, Spikeyarashi said:

Hey Ulfberto, I was wondering if you have been able to get UAP tagged Savage Cabbage for 5 MMMMM + animations play with your patch? I get most of the animations to play with UAP from SC but some of the group ones don't get called upon for my set up of AF Violate. I did take a peek into the large XML UAP_SC_MM-animation Data and sure enough it looks like you have every animation set to play with SC... (SCAP_StandingGangbang_MM_5Human_S5) for example.

Was odd because I can get 3 or 4 Male gang bangs on but when it calls out that 5 one AAF will give me that error that the animation doesn't exist. I thought perhaps SC might have done an update that fucked some of the xml's of UAP for his anims. Thought I'd ask if it was just me! Thanks for your hard work ?

these seem to be all the 5 actor SC anims supported by UAP

<position id="[UAP] SavageCabbage's - Gay Gangbang 1 (5P)" animation="SCAP_GangbangGround_MM_5Human_01" tags="SavageCabbage,M_M_M_M_M,NoFurn,Standing,Neutral,Held7,Love0,Stim5,Dom-9,NullToSelf,PenisToHand,PenisToHand,PenisToHand,PenisToHand,PenisToHand"/>

<position id="[UAP] SavageCabbage's - Gay Gangbang 2 (5P)" animation="SCAP_GangbangGround_MM_5Human_02" tags="SavageCabbage,M_M_M_M_M,NoFurn,Standing,Neutral,Held7,Love0,Stim5,Dom-9,NullToSelf,PenisToHand,PenisToHand,PenisToHand,PenisToHand,PenisToHand"/>

<!-- Handjob Animations -->

<position id="[UAP] SavageCabbage's - Gay Gangbang (5P, Standing)" animationGroup="SCAP_StandingGangbang_MM_5Human_Staged" tags="SavageCabbage,M_M_M_M_M,NoFurn,Standing,Neutral,ClimaxM,Held7,Love0,Stim5,Dom-9,NullToSelf,PenisToAnus,PenisToAnus,PenisToMouth,PenisToHand,PenisToHand"/>
    <position id="[UAP] SavageCabbage's - Gay Gangbang (5P, Standing, Stage 3)" animation="SCAP_StandingGangbang_MM_5Human_S3" isHidden="true" tags="SavageCabbage,Utility,M_M_M_M_M,NoFurn,Standing,Neutral,Held7,Love0,Stim5,Dom-9,NullToSelf,PenisToAnus,PenisToAnus,PenisToMouth,PenisToHand,PenisToHand"/>
    <position id="[UAP] SavageCabbage's - Gay Gangbang (5P, Standing, Stage 4)" animation="SCAP_StandingGangbang_MM_5Human_S4" isHidden="true" tags="SavageCabbage,Utility,M_M_M_M_M,NoFurn,Standing,Neutral,Held7,Love0,Stim5,Dom-9,NullToSelf,PenisToAnus,PenisToAnus,PenisToMouth,PenisToHand,PenisToHand"/>
    <position id="[UAP] SavageCabbage's - Gay Gangbang (5P, Standing, Stage 5)" animation="SCAP_StandingGangbang_MM_5Human_S5" isHidden="true" tags="SavageCabbage,Utility,M_M_M_M_M,NoFurn,Standing,Neutral,Held7,Love0,Stim5,Dom-9,NullToSelf,PenisToAnus,PenisToAnus,PenisToMouth,PenisToHand,PenisToHand"/>
    <position id="[UAP] SavageCabbage's - Gay Gangbang (5P, Standing, Stage 6)" animation="SCAP_StandingGangbang_MM_5Human_S6" isHidden="true" tags="SavageCabbage,Utility,M_M_M_M_M,NoFurn,Standing,Neutral,Held7,Love0,Stim5,Dom-9,NullToSelf,PenisToAnus,PenisToAnus,PenisToMouth,PenisToHand,PenisToHand"/>
    <position id="[UAP] SavageCabbage's - Gay Gangbang (5P, Standing, Stage 7)" animation="SCAP_StandingGangbang_MM_5Human_S7" isHidden="true" tags="SavageCabbage,Utility,M_M_M_M_M,NoFurn,Standing,Neutral,ClimaxM,Held7,Love0,Stim5,Dom-9,NullToSelf,PenisToAnus,PenisToAnus,PenisToMouth,PenisToHand,PenisToHand"/>

All of them have the Neutral tag which is ignored by Violate, because it only looks for aggressive tagged anims. There used to be toggle in Violate where you can make it so it calls for non aggressive, but not in the current build.
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Ulfberto said:

UAP updated to v2.6.39

- Rolled back system for foreskin as it was causing issues for users with AM from github
- Added support for lastest Leito animation version 2.1b
- Changed time="1" to time="0" again, dont ask.

Hi

After installing the updated version, AAF no longer works for me. Automatic as well as manuel.

I have the latest version of AAF (v164) and the latest version of Vanilla/Kinky/Creature Theme (v210819.0).

4 hours ago, isanchez said:

Hi

After installing the updated version, AAF no longer works for me. Automatic as well as manuel.

I have the latest version of AAF (v164) and the latest version of Vanilla/Kinky/Creature Theme (v210819.0).

did you make sure you updated leito animation pack to v2.1b?

If it still doesnt work, reinstall AAF with the debug option checked. After that make sure the AAF_DebugOn.esp plugin is active and boot up your game, you should be able to get a debug output when you load a save, so screenshot the output for me for analysis.

23 minutes ago, Ulfberto said:

did you make sure you updated leito animation pack to v2.1b?

If it still doesnt work, reinstall AAF with the debug option checked. After that make sure the AAF_DebugOn.esp plugin is active and boot up your game, you should be able to get a debug output when you load a save, so screenshot the output for me for analysis.

Thank you for your help.

Here are the printscreens. Its partly in German, hope you can analyze it anyway....

20210913193859_1.jpg

20210913193908_1.jpg

3 hours ago, isanchez said:

I installed version 1.1.1. As descripted in "AAF fucking manual" 

make sure UAP is loading after Brave. Also try using the most updated brave and see if its working

3 hours ago, Tanglin said:

The support for Leito 2.1b is just for M/M, correct? 

MM and FM, creatures included.

3 hours ago, Ulfberto said:

make sure UAP is loading after Brave. Also try using the most updated brave and see if its working

MM and FM, creatures included.

After installing Brave 1.2.1 and reinstalling UAP, it works again for me.

Thank you very much for your help! I'm very grateful. Also for you mod.

Just now, Gwanuneg said:

Please help me, I cannot install your patch through the Nexus Mod Manager.
I receive a message: Ultimate AAF Patch // A problem occurred during install:

The object reference does not point to an instance of the object. The mod was not installed. // Install //

Unfortunately it seems my FOMOD cant be parsed by NMM. I suggest to use vortex or mo2 instead. 

14 minutes ago, Durante said:

I can't seem to get the setup to work with the latest patch. The excitement bar instantly rises to max on AAF UI and then all the Leito stages simply switch from stage 1 to stage 4 in a matter of a few seconds.

Can you screenshot your admin panel and maybe i can see what's wrong? Also if possible, can you record the issue for analysis?