Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

1 hour ago, Decyp said:

Anyone else having a problem with this?

Looks like the top part of the bikini is discolored the dds file itself seems fine so it's probably related to the elixir file?

Also the screenshot on the top has no flower on the bottom part of the bikini, it differs from the " Sunlight Flower BB.rar " version.

sejDWVo.jpg

FIXED. Please re-download files.

4 hours ago, sinkitsune said:

It's telling me its not there anymore :(

and could you put the skirt back on it for a different ver pleeease :(

if you just put back the skirt it will clip into her model because he changed the size of her hips / ass so it's a bit more work than just adding the skin of the skirt back and reworking the skirt is likely alot more work.

Hey, everyone. I apologize to all of you for not updating my mods anymore, truth is, I started playing Skyrim SE again and other games and I've been focused on that for a while. lol I also got to take care of some personal stuff. I see the community has progressed with modding way too good, did I miss anything? Like, new tools or whatever? Was thinking of returing and making a mod for Ryza, I was thinking about assassin's creed theme style, but that would be a huge challenge, adding a hood and mask and armor and all that. lol

2 hours ago, hashigicc9 said:

Hey, everyone. I apologize to all of you for not updating my mods anymore, truth is, I started playing Skyrim SE again and other games and I've been focused on that for a while. lol I also got to take care of some personal stuff. I see the community has progressed with modding way too good, did I miss anything? Like, new tools or whatever? Was thinking of returing and making a mod for Ryza, I was thinking about assassin's creed theme style, but that would be a huge challenge, adding a hood and mask and armor and all that. lol

No new update on tools, but so far the latest update gives swimsuit DLC. which most of us were working on it, at least myself is doing a full nude model. 

Other than that, there is not much news except some random updates on texture work of the swimsuit DLC. 

Welcome back!

at least myself is doing a full nude model. 

Most of all, I was expecting precisely these words, my friend!
I will look forward to a fully nude mod for Ryza.
But ... I would very much like Ryza to be in her amazing gray stockings in this mod.:mrgreen:

At least optional.:)

Thanks for Your good works!

1 hour ago, styx101 said:

Most of all, I was expecting precisely these words, my friend!
I will look forward to a fully nude mod for Ryza.
But ... I would very much like Ryza to be in her amazing gray stockings in this mod.:mrgreen:

At least optional.:)

Thanks for Your good works!

Hehehehe
Thanks for your expectation and appreciation.

My current progress was updated on Twitter, thought I would put the photos here as well.

Spoiler

01.jpg.9d75f0464a94814dbcf56ff9a7145150.jpg

02.jpg.93bad03cf5aa5c5a9c8521ede0cc9b15.jpg

03.jpg.3ff769f7862f3ebc9cead05756b949a5.jpg

First off I wanna thank everyone here for the awesome job. Thank you.3F7565C43758E6739E4DA71384FEA51C0C6E84A0

Now I have gotten most mods to appear in the game however I can't get this one to show for Klaudia. I'm sure I have the right files and I'm placing them in the right folder but it still wont appear. Is it a certain outfit this mod is for?? 

15 minutes ago, ShadowLabX4 said:

First off I wanna thank everyone here for the awesome job. Thank you.3F7565C43758E6739E4DA71384FEA51C0C6E84A0

Now I have gotten most mods to appear in the game however I can't get this one to show for Klaudia. I'm sure I have the right files and I'm placing them in the right folder but it still wont appear. Is it a certain outfit this mod is for?? 

Check if you have replace the correct costume and also have the file rename to the corresponding one.

I can get it to work at no problem.

Spoiler

20191120160642_1.jpg.7c7d68fa1ed45f01651b9bc0c7963141.jpg

20191120160645_1.jpg.73e084ce6e002fd19aedc5257a949419.jpg

30 minutes ago, YXS said:

Check if you have replace the correct costume and also have the file rename to the corresponding one.

Okay I did a clean install of the game, did the installing mods process again and it worked! Dont know what happened before. Thanks!

Finished the game, every ennemy, even on Legendary (excluding elemental strongest bosses), does 0 dmg when you get the best equipment (less-near 2k per stats). Story was kinda...meh. Was still overall enjoyable nevertheless. My first ever Atelier game, spent more time doing alchemy than actual battle, was still fun nevertheless.

Anyway I'll be leaving the game for a while now, though I'll still be following this sexy mod thread regularly and will come back after all DLCs come out.

Cheers and good luck on the modding fellow perverts. Looking forward to what you guys can do *w*b

3 minutes ago, SKELFantasy00 said:

Finished the game, every ennemy, even on Legendary (excluding elemental strongest bosses), does 0 dmg when you get the best equipment (less-near 2k per stats). Story was kinda...meh. Was still overall enjoyable nevertheless. My first ever Atelier game, spent more time doing alchemy than actual battle, was still fun nevertheless.

Anyway I'll be leaving the game for a while now, though I'll still be following this sexy mod thread regularly and will come back after all DLCs come out.

Cheers and good luck on the modding fellow perverts. Looking forward to what you guys can do *w*b

Hehehehe good luck on your gaming Journey!

2 hours ago, YXS said:

Reveal hidden contents

20191120160642_1.jpg.7c7d68fa1ed45f01651b9bc0c7963141.jpg

20191120160645_1.jpg.73e084ce6e002fd19aedc5257a949419.jpg

Hello @ShadowLabX4 @YXS

I can't find a way to download theses mods, can you tell me where and how i could get them ?

(or maybe put them here for everyone ^^)

The three costume from this picture below =>

1574185018_20191120011244_1.jpg.66b0ab6747fb49400a44ec95aa25fbb2.jpg

thanks !

1 hour ago, Kenso said:

Hello @ShadowLabX4 @YXS

I can't find a way to download theses mods, can you tell me where and how i could get them ?

(or maybe put them here for everyone ^^)

The three costume from this picture below =>

1574185018_20191120011244_1.jpg.66b0ab6747fb49400a44ec95aa25fbb2.jpg

thanks !

Previous page

On 12/18/2019 at 12:39 PM, pangary said:

15 hours ago, hashigicc9 said:

yoo that sounds sick, would love to see that o_O

15 hours ago, hashigicc9 said:

yoo that sounds sick, would love to see that o_O

13 hours ago, ShadowLabX4 said:

Woah! where is this mod? can you upload it please?