Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

11 hours ago, YXS said:

Use the smooth function. Otherwise, do it by hand, draging vertex around (at least I was doing it manually to make it perfect)

Thanks for the response, that was was what i was doing but was hoping for a less manual solution so i be lazy. 

Do you know anything about unwrapping the UV's for models in this game?  Is it just trial and error to match the cut to the DDS?

I was looking at what @lord14 was doing and it looked like something interesting i wanted to try out in the future  :) 

2 hours ago, 531521 said:

Is there any way you can make the Ryza "Divertimento's Embrace" See-Through Mod without the see-through? Just the other changes except the see-through.

Open the texture file and replace the  see-through cloth with thoses from the default pc00d.

2 hours ago, BitterSceptrl said:

Thanks for the response, that was was what i was doing but was hoping for a less manual solution so i be lazy. 

Do you know anything about unwrapping the UV's for models in this game?  Is it just trial and error to match the cut to the DDS?

I was looking at what @lord14 was doing and it looked like something interesting i wanted to try out in the future  :) 

Open the texture file and replace the  see-through cloth with thoses from the default pc00d.

Googling about UV mapping, normals. There are many methods to unwrap. and you may select edge to mark seam, this can make the model unwrap at your plan.

Otherwise, yes. texture work is trial and error. But you can display your texture on your model to see it visually.

1 hour ago, BitterSceptrl said:

The red outlined part is the one you need to replace, load the default DDS on top of it then layer via cut then merge down to remove the "see through".

That's what I did, but the textures become messed up. An invisible line goes through her top and the outline of her necklace become visible.

1 hour ago, tomoya102599 said:

Eagerly waiting for the hero to remove this unnecessary skirt

ss_1f3914a51c29a0e45f6a3aaeacdaf96a7df8dcfb.1920x1080.jpg

Wait, it switch and PC is using the same system... Can someone with switch share the swimsuit file. or at least share the 02.pak so we can try mod the files? haha

1 hour ago, tomoya102599 said:

Eagerly waiting for the hero to remove this unnecessary skirt

1 hour ago, ilovesnowdream said:

That's exactly what I want to say

29 minutes ago, YXS said:

Wait, it switch and PC is using the same system... Can someone with switch share the swimsuit file. or at least share the 02.pak so we can try mod the files? haha

It's dlc, in the link i found the picture 4th from the bottom in the screenshots section.

Here's the download link for the dlc i think for it i think but its in Japanese so i'm not sure.

https://www.gamecity.ne.jp/atelier/ryza/dlc01.html

7 hours ago, Joe Average said:

For those of you that have purchased the Lila swimsuit DLC, I have created an edit to the texture file to give her a healthy tan and replace the green stomach swimsuit area with skin color. Please purchase the DLC and enjoy :D
pc05i_model.g1t

308818827_tanLilaswimsuit.png.7271046f6495c66bec058fb64fe34c02.png

Thx for the share, much appreciated. Btw can you also upload this version of her swimsuit but with her default color skin?

10 hours ago, Z@rkn3ss said:

Hello, can you help me to download whole folder of this link:

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1QVOe_719OXBZPIOoQTBneQ

pass: 8mbp

Some of Atelier Ryza mod maybe: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1916391760

Thanks,

http://www.mediafire.com/file/s0j59w1v8y51a5i/%E8%8E%B1%E8%8E%8E%E8%A1%A5%E4%B8%81111.rar/file

Didn't bother to rename the files inside

3 hours ago, SKELFantasy00 said:

Thx for the share, much appreciated. Btw can you also upload this version of her swimsuit but with her default color skin?

I wasn't able to perfectly match the skin color on the stomach. moderchan@21 will most likely make pale Lila swimsuit edit themselves soon but if you cannot wait, here you go...
pc05i_model.g1t

1901872257_paleLilaswimsuit.png.dea8c947d52b9b8b1c325c6ec82c1e9c.png

I think shes angry at me for stealing her swimsuit twice >.>