Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

19 minutes ago, styx101 said:

But...How?

What interests me primarily is the mod for Klaudia in this pack (black underwear).
What exactly is it? How to properly rename the files of this mod for it to work?
Thanks in advance for your reply.

Technically, nothing need to be renamed. The character model's files (like 'pc01' and so on) still remain the same. Just look at what's inside each folder, there are preview images telling what the files besides it is for. For Klaudia it should be pc01h, copy/paste it inside the character folder of the game and you'll have it ingame.

On 12/22/2019 at 7:23 AM, YXS said:

Hehehehe
Thanks for your expectation and appreciation.

My current progress was updated on Twitter, thought I would put the photos here as well.

Hide contents

01.jpg.9d75f0464a94814dbcf56ff9a7145150.jpg

02.jpg.93bad03cf5aa5c5a9c8521ede0cc9b15.jpg

03.jpg.3ff769f7862f3ebc9cead05756b949a5.jpg

Honestly, I would mind just having a mod where shes just topless wearing that Bikini bottom. Thats my favourite combination of clothing XD

On 12/22/2019 at 8:15 AM, YXS said:

No new update on tools, but so far the latest update gives swimsuit DLC. which most of us were working on it, at least myself is doing a full nude model. 

Other than that, there is not much news except some random updates on texture work of the swimsuit DLC. 

Welcome back!

https://imgur.com/a/oBxyLfb ... any idea's why i cant export,. afaik mesh is flawless,. weight paint ,. new uv map.. no idea,. built the meshes several times,.. only happens on some .vb's and not others. thinking im not having the data saved from the uv map..

blender.PNG

27 minutes ago, BobbyBrady said:

Did anybody ever figure out which file the portraits are?   As in these things?  Preferably for battle.

I never found what folder they're in.

1577147142442.png

PAK00_01.PAK, x64\res_cmn\ui\a21_chara_stand_card01.g1t is Ryza's, rest are there too.

Damn, I thought a21_battle_timecard01 would be the battle portraits, but I guess it's not.  It seems to be for the battle status screen.  Can't seem to find the bottom battle portraits anywhere.   

In any case, battle portraits aside, a basic edit of this portrait was easy enough, as a test.

1577151969591.png

23 minutes ago, BobbyBrady said:

Found the battle portraits.  They're in PAK04.

Alright, one last question, about repacking.

So I unpack, which makes .json file, and then I extract the .dds file, edit, those, put it back into a .g1t file, and then...what?  How do I repack the entire thing again back into a .PAK file?

You don't have to, the game runs just fine with unpacked files and all mod users need to unpack their files. You only have to distribute the .g1t file.

27 minutes ago, kholdy said:

You don't have to, the game runs just fine with unpacked files and all mod users need to unpack their files. You only have to distribute the .g1t file.

I kinda want to though, it feels more...proper.  

I think I figured it out anyway though.  Unfortunately I picked the worst time to accidentally permanently delete a file I needed, so I can't immediately test.

But I think I'm good now.  Based on the sound folder, swapping sound files will be a huge pain, so that's out.  And putting in models from entirely different non-Gust games isn't going to be something I can do, so I guess I'm done.

2 hours ago, BobbyBrady said:

Damn, I thought a21_battle_timecard01 would be the battle portraits, but I guess it's not.  It seems to be for the battle status screen.  Can't seem to find the bottom battle portraits anywhere.   

In any case, battle portraits aside, a basic edit of this portrait was easy enough, as a test.

May I ask how do you extract the g1t file without getting error? or more specific, what version number should I change in Hex editor to make it unpack-able :O

Spoiler

image.png.117bc13003905a16a5d5d3b836ff5a1d.png

26 minutes ago, YXS said:

May I ask how do you extract the g1t file without getting error? or more specific, what version number should I change in Hex editor to make it unpack-able :O

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.117bc13003905a16a5d5d3b836ff5a1d.png

I just drag the g1t file into gust_g1t.exe and it works.  From https://github.com/VitaSmith/gust_tools/releases

After that I just edit it in Paint.net, save it as with DTX5 compressing, repack it put it back where it belongs, and voila.

unknown (3).png

15 minutes ago, BobbyBrady said:

I just drag the g1t file into gust_g1t.exe and it works.  From https://github.com/VitaSmith/gust_tools/releases

After that I just edit it in Paint.net, save it as with DTX5 compressing, repack it put it back where it belongs, and voila.

Yes, I just realize it has a new version that support A21. Thank you so much. And hell yea Digimon Ryza LMAO ???

1 hour ago, SKELFantasy00 said:

Lol you guys rocks xD

Just curious but is it also possible to modify the character's animation? Like say, standing/walking/running animation?

What does you mean by animation, the model is modified. So it will be like that all the time 

During the story, during the gameplay, during the fight, photomode ?

29 minutes ago, YXS said:

What does you mean by animation, the model is modified. So it will be like that all the time 

During the story, during the gameplay, during the fight, photomode ?

By animation I mean when you control the character, aka Ryza, when she's in 'standby', 'walking', 'running', 'using gathering tools', modifying the animation involving those, is it possible?

So far it was mostly 'MODEL', but what about the 'ANIMATION'? I don't have the game installed right now so I can't verify yet, but during the time I was playing the game (if I remember), I noticed that there were multiple files located in the 'a' of each pc0x (for eg. pc00a for Ryza, there was like 84 files inside), most of them involved 'animation'. I could tell because there was a time I tried to swap Ryza's pc folder with Lila's (aka the entirety of pc00a files which had 84 files with the entirety of pc05a, which had only 42 files) and I saw during combat that it even swapped their respective animation too. Perhaps the other 42 files that Ryza had in addition are the animation files during exploration aka outside of combat. So I was kinda curious if it was actually moddable, if not then d'awww too bad (TwT)7.

On 12/23/2019 at 12:08 PM, Kenso said:

I feel really dumb right now ... didn't saw it on the thread ...

Thank you !

it's the whole loverlabs systeme that is retarded.

why not make one topic for discussion / dev

and another with just the tutorials to install stuff ?

3 hours ago, SKELFantasy00 said:

By animation I mean when you control the character, aka Ryza, when she's in 'standby', 'walking', 'running', 'using gathering tools', modifying the animation involving those, is it possible?

So far it was mostly 'MODEL', but what about the 'ANIMATION'? I don't have the game installed right now so I can't verify yet, but during the time I was playing the game (if I remember), I noticed that there were multiple files located in the 'a' of each pc0x (for eg. pc00a for Ryza, there was like 84 files inside), most of them involved 'animation'. I could tell because there was a time I tried to swap Ryza's pc folder with Lila's (aka the entirety of pc00a files which had 84 files with the entirety of pc05a, which had only 42 files) and I saw during combat that it even swapped their respective animation too. Perhaps the other 42 files that Ryza had in addition are the animation files during exploration aka outside of combat. So I was kinda curious if it was actually moddable, if not then d'awww too bad (TwT)7.

Oh, I didn't check the animation things you said. But so far the mod is working everywhere ?