Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

7 hours ago, Joe Average said:

For those of you that have purchased the Lila swimsuit DLC, I have created an edit to the texture file to give her a healthy tan and replace the green stomach swimsuit area with skin color. Please purchase the DLC and enjoy :D
pc05i_model.g1t

308818827_tanLilaswimsuit.png.7271046f6495c66bec058fb64fe34c02.png

Thx for the share, much appreciated. Btw can you also upload this version of her swimsuit but with her default color skin?

10 hours ago, Z@rkn3ss said:

Hello, can you help me to download whole folder of this link:

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1QVOe_719OXBZPIOoQTBneQ

pass: 8mbp

Some of Atelier Ryza mod maybe: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1916391760

Thanks,

http://www.mediafire.com/file/s0j59w1v8y51a5i/%E8%8E%B1%E8%8E%8E%E8%A1%A5%E4%B8%81111.rar/file

Didn't bother to rename the files inside

3 hours ago, SKELFantasy00 said:

Thx for the share, much appreciated. Btw can you also upload this version of her swimsuit but with her default color skin?

I wasn't able to perfectly match the skin color on the stomach. moderchan@21 will most likely make pale Lila swimsuit edit themselves soon but if you cannot wait, here you go...
pc05i_model.g1t

1901872257_paleLilaswimsuit.png.dea8c947d52b9b8b1c325c6ec82c1e9c.png

I think shes angry at me for stealing her swimsuit twice >.>

3 hours ago, babyjoe00069 said:

Does everything still work with the 1.02 version of the game, I read somewhere that some files were missing dont want to download the whole entire game again just because its updated if these mods dont work.

The Secret of Krukan Island and Blue Puni Costume are missing in the ENG version.

5 hours ago, HUNK RE2 said:

so is no one gonna tell me what i need to do to mod this?

I saw your post on page 2, and on that page, there has a link to the tool (gust) that can mod this game... you never watch this topic don't you? You will know how to mod if you read this topic on a few pages from the beginning...

Ah yes, here is it:

Download it and read the README.MD file and you will know how to unpack the file first, then after some copy and paste, all you need to do is copy mod file you download here and replace with the same file in "character" folder, simple isn't it..

If you want more advanced to mod the file yourself, then you need to read some page on this topic to find out how doing that.. because I'm too lazy to mod for myself too..

13 hours ago, Z@rkn3ss said:

I saw your post on page 2, and on that page, there has a link to the tool (gust) that can mod this game... you never watch this topic don't you? You will know how to mod if you read this topic on a few pages from the beginning...

Ah yes, here is it:

Download it and read the README.MD file and you will know how to unpack the file first, then after some copy and paste, all you need to do is copy mod file you download here and replace with the same file in "character" folder, simple isn't it..

If you want more advanced to mod the file yourself, then you need to read some page on this topic to find out how doing that.. because I'm too lazy to mod for myself too..

there is no character folder that the readme speaks of do i need to make one?

5 hours ago, HUNK RE2 said:

there is no character folder that the readme speaks of do i need to make one?

- Download the latest 'gust_tools.zip' on https://github.com/VitaSmith/gust_tools/releases then extract it.

- Inside the gust_tools folder there's an application named 'gust_pak.exe', copy it inside 'Game folder/Data/' where all the PACK.PAK files are located.

- Inside 'Game folder/Data/' where you copied 'gust_pak.exe', there's a .PAK named 'PACK00_02.PAK', make a backup of it and then move it into the 'gust_pak.exe' to begin the extraction.

- After extraction is done, you'll have a 'Data' folder inside 'Game folder/Data/'. Inside that 'Data' is a 'x64' folder and inside 'x64' folder is the 'character' folder. Cut/paste that 'x64' to replace/overwrite the existing x64 folder that is inside 'Game folder/Data/'.

- Delete 'PACK00_02.PAK' that is inside 'Game folder/Data/'

- Now you can mod the character's model. Now take a look at what's inside the character folder and around the internet and just copy/paste any character mods that are to your liking (pc00 = Ryza/ pc01 = Klaudia/ pc05 = Lila)