1 hour ago, Craziux said:

Question is: Does your schlongs use scripts to tell which species schlongs should appear in game, the default sheath race would be khajiit? Or is it something I’ve looked over while working in the Creation Kit?

Lykaios are set up to use Khajiit as their "ArmorRace" in their race data, aka their armor reference, which means any ArmorAddon tagged as compatible with Khajiit will automatically load on Lykaios as well; this is done because all vanilla items and 95% of mod-added items include Khajiit compatibility, but making them Lykaios-compatible without taking this shortcut would require manually editing every single mod-added item ever to add Lykaios to the race list (and also make them dependent on the Lykaios plugin as a result). I shouldn't need to tell you how cumbersome and stupid this would be.

The downside of this workaround is an item cannot have separate meshes/textures for both the custom race and the reference; it's one or the other, but not both. In this case, a SOS addon cannot have separate textures for Khajiit and Lykaios and will simply default to loading the Khajiit one on both races. Which is what you're seeing here.

Assuming you're making a custom SOS addon for your race/character only and not meant for use by vanilla NPCs/races (which is what you should be doing anyway), you can simply set the Khajiit-enabled ArmorAddon to point to your race's textures. That should do the trick. Of course that'll mean whenever a Khajiit equips the schlong they'll get the wrong textures, so that's why the underlined sentence above is important.

Edited by Blaze69
1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

Assuming you're making a custom SOS addon for your race/character only and not meant for use by vanilla NPCs/races (which is what you should be doing anyway), you can simply set the Khajiit-enabled ArmorAddon to point to your race's textures. That should do the trick. Of course that'll mean whenever a Khajiit equips the schlong they'll get the wrong textures, so that's why the underlined sentence above is important.

Hmm.. I will look into your suggestions and see what I can do to fix this, thank you for the reply and feedback, hopefully it will help me figure out how to fix the issue I'm having.

Edited by Craziux
14 hours ago, hexagramkuang said:

Hi, i don't know how to use revealing armor. Can you hel me ?

Instructions are here: 

- it's designed to be used with the other mods.

5 hours ago, Craziux said:

I was following the "SOS - Building new Addons.pdf" Guide and I’m pretty sure I’ve tested everything in the Creation Kit so far without luck, so I’m wondering if it could be because of some scripts or if I must make my custom race an esm? (which I’d like to avoid because of the files it relies on.)

No scripts. Sheaths are a single nif with different texture sets to match the canine species. So you'll need a new texture set, new Armor Addon referencing that set, and then point the sheath armor at that armor addon.

On 7/13/2021 at 12:32 PM, Satarack said:

Reporting two small issues:  First the imperial bracers are changing the color of my Breton's hand fur from black to brown, second the Ebony armour is creating Rayman feet.  The pictures are with Better Bretons and some other mods, but I also tried turning off everything but base Yiffy Age and found the same thing (though I didn't take a screen shot).  Even with only YA running, the Imperial Braces cause the hand colours to change and the Ebony armour doesn't meet the feet (was it designed for digitigrade feet?).

Hide contents

108770703_BBebonydetachedfeetandImperialbracersruinhandcolour.png.c90c6d03c3cf4d88c028a3e3e4123342.png323401957_BBnood.png.b70870f3354dbf6f46428563472174f8.png

About  Gauntlets or any Bracers that show hands, use Xedit look into Armor Addon and remove both Male and Female Skin Texture record.

For Example :

Armor Addon - ImperialGlovesArgonianAA and ImperialGlovesKhajiitAA then remove SkinHandMaleArgonian, SkinHandFemaleArgonian, SkinHandMaleKhajiit and SkinHandFemaleKhajiit. (You can found ImperialGlovesAA from Human have no these SkinHand-thing at all)

On 10/9/2021 at 11:29 PM, Bad Dog said:

No scripts. Sheaths are a single nif with different texture sets to match the canine species. So you'll need a new texture set, new Armor Addon referencing that set, and then point the sheath armor at that armor addon.

Sorry for being late, but thank you for the reply, it's appreciated!
I figured out of the issues I were having thanks to @Blaze69's feedback and learned something new in xEdit as well thanks to them. ^^

So everything is now working as expected with my new custom race/character.

Hello, I'm having an issue with wrist and ankle seams the BHUNP body. It only affects nude females, and it seems to be more dramatic on the canine races. I've tried reinstalling Bodyslide and BHUNP, building the meshes in Bodyslide, removing all traces of CBBE and its patches, and triple-checked my load order. I have yet to see any outfits that have the same seam issues. I'm kind of confused as to what I did wrong.20211013195227_1.jpg.0c97b66d2d9a9db8f586417f853b7376.jpg

20211013195241_1.jpg

Edited by CWolf
11 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Do wrist and ankles on the body get larger and smaller as you run the weight slider? If not, you don't have _0 and _1 versions of the body in place properly. 

At max weight, the seams are pretty much nonexistent.

So that says to me you have the _1 body out there but the game can't find your _0 body (or you overwrote the _0 body with the _1 body).

Assuming it's the hands that are changing when you change the weight slider. If it's the body that's changing there's something borked with your lykaios install.

OR, and this is the likely scenario, you are using a shape that does not have same seams as vanilla. The YA hands are fit to vanilla wrist seams which is also what standard UUNP shapes use, anything that changes the wrist size from the standard will have seams.

3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

So that says to me you have the _1 body out there but the game can't find your _0 body (or you overwrote the _0 body with the _1 body).

The hands are changing, for sure. The only thing is, I deleted both femalebody nifs in character assets, verified to get them back, reinstalled BHUNP, and rebuilt the assets in Bodyslide. If it's not something mod-side like @ASlySpyDuo suggested, then I can only guess that Bodyslide is somehow giving the same body scales to both nif files.

In case it is BHUNP not being a good fit for vanilla hands and feet, what do you guys think would be good in its place?

Edited by CWolf
1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

I *just assumed* that all the UNP bodies have vanilla wrist & ankle seams. Are there ones that don't?

It's BodySlide we are talking about here, people can make any kind of abominations they want with it since you can just overwrite the slider max values by typing in higher or lower number manually. This obvivously includes sliders that affect wrists too.

Pretty much all of the stock presets that come with it have vanilla seams though.

As far as I can tell, I stepped around the problem by removing BHUNP and going with UNP Blessed. No seams on outfits or nude. I tried looking in Bodyslide for a slider that would affect the wrists, and they didn't change, regardless of which one I used. I also tried removing both femalebody nifs to be safe, validating them, then reinstalling the mods and building them in Bodyslide. Also didn't do anything.

I still think I did something wrong, considering other people are using BHUNP just fine, but I'm kinda lost. Not a huge deal though, Blessed works fine, just slightly less customizable.

Edited by CWolf

Crashes on start are probably load order. 

If you just want the replacers, load up the mod and delete all the meshes and textures under "actors" and "armor" and "clothing"--then figure out what's screwed up because something will be.

This is using all Bad Dog Furry mods and BHUNP! Make sure you choice what body type you want and save it and then run FNIS again!

Make sure you disable the Updated from the Steam! And go slow with the mods installing them. If still works! Back it up the repeat it. It took me almost an year again get BHUNP to work ;) But as right now I'm upgrading my CPU to Ryzen 7 from Ryzen 3.Later today! I don't know if I can sleep this morning lol.

2021-10-20 02_11_12-Skyrim Special Edition – Mod Organizer v2.4.2 (robertmc8).png

2021-10-20 02_11_34-Skyrim Special Edition – Mod Organizer v2.4.2 (robertmc8).png

2021-10-20 02_12_01-Skyrim Special Edition – Mod Organizer v2.4.2 (robertmc8).png

2021-10-20 02_12_26-Skyrim Special Edition – Mod Organizer v2.4.2 (robertmc8).png

2021-10-20 02_12_43-Skyrim Special Edition – Mod Organizer v2.4.2 (robertmc8).png