23 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Step 1. Get rid of Vortex, go to MO.

Step 2. Profit

Actually, Step 2 is: read the load order instructions in the OP.

This is why Nexus wanted to do that thing that has everyone up in arms.

Step 1, version B: learn how to use Vortex
Step 2, version B: Still profit

Sersiously, most Vortex "problems" people just not knowing how to use it and since everyone else automatically assumes it's just worse than MO2 they point them to it rather than working the problem out and realizing you just need to do X, Y, and then Z.

On 11/30/2021 at 3:37 AM, wrgtwrtwert said:

Hello again hope everyone is well. forgive me if this is a dumb question but I have notice something odd thing about tails. If outdoors or in a area that is meant to be light and bright the tails will glow despite being in a shadow or under cover and in gen just look abit off. This is a running of a clean setup altho its AE so Racemenu isnt worrking fulling as of now for AE. Would that cause this issue? Does anyone else get this.

Thanks for your input and time. (Pic and mod order below)

ScreenShot13.png.68f1f1889fc8c205dbfde69f901bba23.png

Load-Order.txt 918 B · 1 download

Is this screenshot of YA running in AE with SOS working?  With the new SOS AE dll I've gotten SOS working on its own, but trying to get it working with YA has been causing me CTD on the loading screens.  I've downloaded version 13 of both YA and YA SOS, and I've gotten all the prereqs upgraded to the latest AE compatible versions.

I've upgraded to 13.0, but on a minimalist mod list I'm still seeing black textures on dark elf/dremora (no big scary black bars this time, but they were always kind of intermittent) and I'm getting an immediate CTD on attempting to coc into bleak falls barrow.

Mod list attached for reference, though I'd be pretty surprised if that's the issue at this point.

Ansfrr932 Was there any particular program you used to open and re-save the files when you resolved your issue? I'm wondering if it might help with mine.

edit: nevermind, I can't read

loadorder.txt plugins.txt

Edited by beastneverseen
On 12/1/2021 at 6:48 PM, ansfrr932 said:

Step 1, version B: learn how to use Vortex
Step 2, version B: Still profit

Sersiously, most Vortex "problems" people just not knowing how to use it and since everyone else automatically assumes it's just worse than MO2 they point them to it rather than working the problem out and realizing you just need to do X, Y, and then Z.

I'm done with that conversation. After the 100'th person showing up with load order problems and you say "are you running Vortex" and they say "uh... yeah", it's the tool's problem. 

They tried to make it simpler by making mod order not something users have to think about. MO says you have to think about load order. Turns out, you have to think about load order. End of conversation.

COC on load screen is usually load order, because nothing from the mod has loaded yet.

COC on BFB--dunno. I ran through that, including finding whats-his-name in the spiderweb, without trouble. Have you tried Windhelm?

8 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

I'm done with that conversation. After the 100'th person showing up with load order problems and you say "are you running Vortex" and they say "uh... yeah", it's the tool's problem. 

They tried to make it simpler by making mod order not something users have to think about. MO says you have to think about load order. Turns out, you have to think about load order. End of conversation.

COC on load screen is usually load order, because nothing from the mod has loaded yet.

COC on BFB--dunno. I ran through that, including finding whats-his-name in the spiderweb, without trouble. Have you tried Windhelm?

No crash on COC into windhelm- tried the origin, hall of the dead, candlehearth hall, and hjerim. Saw an npc with the black texture seemingly without issue. Jumping into Barrow again immediately crashed. Making a dark elf or dremora player character didn't seem to cause crashes, though I'm testing without VRIK at the moment so it may not be really loading the player model anyway.

Attached are screenshots of what the dremora and dark elf look like in creation. Ignore the holes in the crotches- every race has them, but they look normal when I've actually started the game.

20211202193158_1.jpg

20211202193209_1.jpg

On 11/30/2021 at 6:22 PM, LoneVVolf said:

Have you posted it here?  I've been scanning pages and messing around with load order for a week now, and can't even get bodies to stop sliding around in T pose without animations...  I'd love to duplicate someone's order to see if I'm barking up the wrong tree.

I started off with CTD on every load, then a host or warnings about missing files.  So far, I've got it to at least load, complete character creation, and allow me to explore the world and interact with other bodies, but no animations play and the SexLab framework doesn't seem to be doing anything.  Following load order is a step in the right direction, but NOT PLAYABLE in case anyone's scanning the thread for load orders.

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Status,#Mod_Name
"0000","+","DLC: HearthFires"
"0001","+","DLC: Dragonborn"
"0002","+","DLC: Dawnguard"
"0003","+","Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch"
"0004","+","Alternate Start - Live Another Life"
"0005","+","UIExtensions"
"0006","+","SkyUI_5_2_SE"
"0007","+","RaceCompatibility with fixes for SSE"
"0008","+","RaceCompatability_Untranslated plugins"
"0009","+","PapyrusUtil SE - Scripting Utility Functions"
"0010","+","NetImmerse Override v-3-4-4"
"0011","+","SexLabFrameworkSE_v"
"0012","+","SexLabArousedSSELoose"
"0013","+","Patched SE SL TOOLS Updated"
"0014","+","Schlongs of Skyrim SE"
"0015","+","Animal SOS SE"
"0016","+","HornyCreaturesofSkyrim_V"
"0017","+","01_Yiffy_Age_SE"
"0018","+","02_YA_Digi_SE"
"0019","+","04_YA_SOS_SE"
"0020","+","YA_Paintings_SE"
"0021","+","Creature Framework"
"0022","+","JContainers SE"
"0023","+","SexLabAnimtionLoader_SLAL_SE"
"0024","+","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended"
"0025","+","MoreNastyCritters_v"
"0026","+","MoreNastyCritters_YA_Patch_v"
"0027","+","FNIS Behavior SE 7_6 XXL"
"0028","+","FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6"
"0029","+","FNIS_Output"
"0030","+","FNIS_Output_Log"

Side note:  I started off with the goal of making the shortest/simplest list on a fresh install (reverted back to pre-AE with the patcher) possible, so I could get a stable base and then experiment with changes later, but I ended up going DEEP down the rabbit hole with prerequisites...  Every time I added something new, it had prerequisites I had to go grab, and then the prerequisites had prerequisites, and the installation instructions for them had conflicting priority requests....  "Mod B is a prerequisite for Mod A, and HAS to go later in the load order to prevent a crash, but it is ALSO a prerequisite for Mod C, and has to be loaded BEFORE Mod D to prevent a conflict with Mod D, but Mod D has to come AFTER Mod A to prevent a conflict with Mod A.  So B has to come after A and Before A at the same time...  My head hurts.

So far everthing working great even Horse sex too. Bit too well lol. Going have start over make NPC don't have sex with horse? LMAO Anyway Follow this order list This should help you out. I just don't trust Vortex Bad Dog lol I like Mod 2

2021-12-03 00_10_04-Skyrim Special Edition – Mod Organizer v2.4.2 (robertmc8).png

2021-12-03 00_10_24-Skyrim Special Edition – Mod Organizer v2.4.2 (robertmc8).png

2021-12-03 00_11_07-Skyrim Special Edition – Mod Organizer v2.4.2 (robertmc8).png

2021-12-03 00_11_56-Skyrim Special Edition – Mod Organizer v2.4.2 (robertmc8).png

suggested load order:
(Skyrim DLC and Patch mods here)
SexLab.esm
SexlabAroused.esm (only if fully installed)
CreatureFramework.esm
(other SexLab related mod's .esm here)
(All other .esm mods here)
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
FNIS.esp
(All other .esp mods here)
SexLabTools.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp (only if installed)
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
(other SexLab related mod's .esp here)

Don't forget used this load order too.

20 hours ago, rb888 said:

So far everthing working great even Horse sex too. Bit too well lol. Going have start over make NPC don't have sex with horse? LMAO Anyway Follow this order list This should help you out. I just don't trust Vortex Bad Dog lol I like Mod 2

Furry Jesus; that's a long mod list!  I'm on MO as well, after reading questionable reviews of Vortex.  I'll start by finding where our lists overlap and try to line mine up in the same order as yours.  Thanks for the reference.

Regarding XPMSE, I grabbed an "older" version as there was a comment earlier in this thread about them changing things in the newer releases.  Do you remember which version you downloaded?  And what's the deal with FNIS so high in the order?  I'd swear the FNIS author's troubleshooting video said it wouldn't work for any skeletons/animations loaded AFTER FNIS, not before?

The latest version of YA (Yiffy Age 13) CTDs on new game while using Alternate Start - Live Another Life SSE.
I've tried disabling every other mod aside of the requirements for both mods, also checked my game version, skse version, unofficial patch version, it seems that the 2 mods just don't work together in the latest version. I downgraded to YA 10 and seems good so far.
Edit: I tried using YA 12 and CTDs too.. I've probably done something wrong but I'm pretty sure the issue's with YA 12 and 13, since the 10 works
Edit 2: Problem solved, changing the esp's form from 43 to 44 seems to have fixed the issue.

Edited by batardman

I will say that YA13 also seems to crash trying to enter Helgen Keep, and apparently other places, so I'm attempting with YA10, as this is with AE. I figured this out just by reducing to the absolute bare minimum, needed to run YA, and it crashes, but it doesn't if I disable YA, so ....something about YA13 at least does  -not- like AE.

4 hours ago, legendend said:

hey guys I have a question on using YA and DD together. 

I find that all the gags in DD or ZaZ won't be fit for my character. The gags will show in the mouth. 

Is there any patch for that? Or can I adjust these gags by Outfits Studio? 

DD uses way to much animation if want used sexlabs stuff?

So, fuzzies and furballs: I posted v13, which is supposed to fix the crashes in Bleak Falls Barrow and other areas with dark elves. It works fine on my machine.  I see chatter upthread about issues but I'm not sure if that's AE specific, or related to v13 or what and I don't want to do a bunch of patches only to find out there are issues.

So whatup? Can I get confirmation that 13 does work on SE, at least for some people?

On 12/9/2021 at 7:53 AM, Bad Dog said:

So, fuzzies and furballs: I posted v13, which is supposed to fix the crashes in Bleak Falls Barrow and other areas with dark elves. It works fine on my machine.  I see chatter upthread about issues but I'm not sure if that's AE specific, or related to v13 or what and I don't want to do a bunch of patches only to find out there are issues.

So whatup? Can I get confirmation that 13 does work on SE, at least for some people?

I'm not on AE- I am on VR, though, which to my understanding is forked off of SE before the AE update. I've been having the bleak falls barrow crash with few real non-prerequisite mods.

Edited by beastneverseen
17 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I'm using V13 and a bunch of mods on the latest version of SSE and so far so good. I'm also using V13 on VR and no CTDs caused by YA. 

Your work is so great. 

On 12/9/2021 at 1:53 PM, Bad Dog said:

When I tried using v13 along with Alternate Start on SSE v1.5.97 it crashed when trying to load/ create new game. I used CK to change YA's esp form from 43 to 44 and it didn't crash anymore, so I can say it works for me with Alternate Start after a bit of tinkering.

Other than some mesh issues (still tweakin') it has been running fine Current SE build 2.0.20 (runtime 1.5.97) YA still form 43. I had to add meshes from LE Lykaios to fix the shadow with heads. I also have no shadow for the LykaiosBoyHead model. I'm still in the testing mode so this is a good time if you need me to check anything else.

I am running with SkyFurry build as well. Ran through Bleak Falls Barrow several times with no hiccups.

Will the next update of the game ix the missing schlongs?

Everytime I start a new game it says that the current SOS file is old or doesn't exist anymore, I installed it again and YA_SOS together and they're still not showing up but it does say that the YA stuff is loading. But when I go to the Mod Menu it just doesn't show anything is loaded or able to load.

16 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

1. Stop using vortex

2. Post a load order

Schlongs are working, it's your install.

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm
254 FE   0 ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode.esl
254 FE   1 ccBGSSSE037-Curios.esl
  6  6     ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS.esm
  7  7     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  8  8     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  9  9     SexLab.esm