3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Your setup is already borked, go back and try again. Sorry.

"Property <x> on script <y> cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property" means the esp and script are out of sync. Sometimes this is benign, e.g. if the script no longer needs a property but the modder didn't remove it from the interface in the esp. But not here-- you shouldn't see it on the schlongs if you have everything installed correctly.

Get MO if you're not already using it. Set up a simple profile and enable a minimal set of mods. Verify the above strings don't appear. Go from there.

There was a thing about the stuff not working without Sexlab which I might not have fixed. But your errors are not related to that.

The error seems to persist with about as minimal a list as I can manage- this is just the utilities, prerequisites, and then lorkhan/vrik so I can quickly test functionality. I've got holes in crotches on the character creation screen, I get a regular sheath on my own character when I look down after creation, and then the erection spell does nothing on myself and seems to reveal human-looking bits that doesn't match the texture of its surroundings or get erect on NPCs- still getting the 'script no longer contains property' line in papyrus logs.

Papyrus.0.log mod order.txt plugins.txt

34 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

@beastneverseen I lied, hold off on trying to fix this. Turns out when you don't have SL installed those messages are what you get, which makes no sense at all. Trying to figure it out now.

Would it be better to just try and install SL at the same time?

I'd been holding off because I figured it'd be simpler to make sure I had YA working first lmao

edit: and if so, what's the recommended load ordering beteween the two?

Edited by beastneverseen

Well yes, as a matter of fact, installing SL will obviate all of this. 

BUT it's supposed to work and I'm hoping some smart person will tell me I'm not seeing what I think I'm seeing because it's bonkers.

On LE, the scripts work as expected. I have a bit that goes like this:

Event OnEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
    SexlabFramework SL
    if Game.GetModByName("Sexlab.esm") != 255  ; Don't throw an error if Sexlab.esm isn't present
		debug.trace("[BDSOS] SCHLONG Found Sexlab ESP")
        SL = Game.GetFormFromFile(0xD62, "SexLab.esm") as SexLabFramework
        if SL && SL.GetGender(effectActor) == 1 && !isStrapOn 

I have the SL scripts in my load order when I compile this, so it compiles. At run time, if GetModByName returns false the branch doesn't run and there's no run-time error.

On SE, apparently, things are different. What I'm seeing is as above: that if SL isn't in the load order at run time, the whole script fails to run with a few "cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property" errors. Note that this error is a fucking lie, because the properties on the script are fine and have nothing to do with SL. I've tested this every which way and that's the only way I can interpret the behavior.

Which kind of means that there's no way to make SL optional, but that seems bonkers.

Anyone want to tell me I'm wrong? Or that this is a known SE think and I should know better?

13 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Anyone want to tell me I'm wrong? Or that this is a known SE think and I should know better?

Sounds like it could be some kind of SE-specific quirk indeed. :classic_unsure:

A bit of googling leads me to this thread:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/7404191-getmodbyname-and-getmodname-and-esl-flagged-plugins/

Where Arthmoor says this:

He should probably be using

Game.IsPluginInstalled( "FNIS.esp" )

instead. Assuming that one works anyway.

I took a quick peek at the SKSE64 Game.psc and that "IsPluginInstalled" function does exist even though it's not documented at all (it also doesn't exist in LE).

The CK wiki does not list it in the Skyrim (SE) section but it is in the FO4 one instead:

https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=IsPluginInstalled_-_Game

Dunno if it was added to 4 and then backported or it just wasn't documented for SE for some reason.

Anyhow, I guess you could try using it as the way to check whether SL is installed instead of GetModByName.

Edited by Blaze69

Argh, I so much do not want to have to have SE-specific scripts. And there's no way to test if you're running on SE, or to test whether a function exists (except call it and throw an error). 

I'll check it out but it looks like the engine doesn't want to bind to a script at all if there are any errors, so I'm not hopeful.

19 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Argh, I so much do not want to have to have SE-specific scripts. And there's no way to test if you're running on SE, or to test whether a function exists (except call it and throw an error). 

But SE is objectively superior to LE and will always work better, haven't you heard you LE-loving pleb? ?/s

Sadly it looks like there's no way to keep the code game-agnostic seeing how this function doesn't exist in LE and GetModByName kills SE dead.

To be fair it's just swapping one line to go from LE to SE so it's basically as easy as it could get.

19 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

I'll check it out but it looks like the engine doesn't want to bind to a script at all if there are any errors, so I'm not hopeful.

Seems like the plugin being missing would result in the bool returning as "false" with no errors, so hopefully that won't be the case.

Edited by Blaze69

Ya no, it's not even getting to the point of running the OnEffectStart code, and I know because I have a debug.trace message that's not printing. I also tried moving the "SexlabFramework SL" line down inside the first IF, so it's not even encountered until after the code has confirmed SL is loaded. Then I removed the check altogether, because if GetFormFromFile doesn't find the esm it will still continue. That didn't work either.

Do you by chance remember where you placed the files that add the genital cover for mannequins? I have installed your hoddies mod and already had skimpy cloths installed (along with your other recommended clothing mods) but I cant figure out what is overriding the file and creating the hole in all their crotches. 

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

Seems to be in BD Skimpy Clothes and there doesn't seem to be a conflict with YA. Not working for you? Target the mannequin and check it in SOS's MCM. 

I was able to load in and capture SoS's internal information for a sample mannequin I targeted. Here is the info:
SoS version 3.00.004

Actor: , male

Race: Nord (1078794)

Actor Spell: False, False, Erection: False

PC Setup Spell: TRUE

Addons: 29, OK: 29

Faction: None, Rank: N/A

Schlongified: None, Rank: -2

Schlongified by addon: False, Blacklisted: False

Armor: 0, SlotMask: 0

Armor revealing: keyword False, list False

Armor concealing list: False

Im trying to learn more about this information, but does anything here jump out at you as wrong?

The actor has no schlong assigned, and when I search for any compatible ones I dont see any listed without the * tag indicating incompatibility. 

Edited by Tifone

Hello, do you know if there is a way to overwrite Immersive Creatures draugrs? They appear to overwrite most of the draugrs and I cannot figure out how to fix this. The overlord in Bleak Falls Barrow was the Yiffy Age model, but not any of the other ones. Do I have to change the meshes, or can I modify the mod through Xedit? Thanks for the help. (I am also using the Bad Dogs Immersive Creatures and YA Hentai Creatures Patch).

There isn't an easy way to handle the SIC draugr. Right now, live with it or go without SIC.

@Tifone I'm sorry, I sent you on a wild goose chase. The thing is labeled like a schlong but it's actually just an armor part like feet or hands. It should show up for free. You don't have anything that might overwrite mannequins? 

Speaking of Bleak Falls Barrow, I'm unfortunately getting a CTD there that I can isolate to YA- adding/subtracting YA plus the SOS/follower patches reliably causes or removes the crash when I COC into it from a fresh character.

I strongly suspect that it has to do with dark elves and dremora looking a bit off on the creation screen, see below. The other races- including the 'custom' ones like skaal and reachmen- all look the way they're supposed to in YA.

edit: just reproduced with essentially no other mods installed besides prerequisite utilities, SOS, lorkhan, and inigo/kaidan

20211118222026_1.jpg

20211118222040_1.jpg

MO2 modlist.txt plugins.txt

Edited by beastneverseen

So I learned how to use xEdit, and since I noticed that nobody's been talking about this or run into this problem, I created a patch to work with Enai's Imperious Races of Skyrim mod. Highly recommended for a more flavorful roleplay experience with the base game classes. Obviously this won't affect those added by YAOS, but for the others it's a breath of fresh air.

YA_Imperious_Patch.esp

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

Dark elves should be fine.

Sorry, I'm not sure I follow- is this saying that it should be fine to remove dark elves only but not Dremora? What files would it take?

For reference I'm down to the pretty minimalist modlist attached and still getting the two bugged appearances in the last post and the bleak falls crash- I'm assuming it's just happening whenever I encounter a dremora or dark elf in the world and they aren't being loaded properly.

e: added papyrus log, there's some lines about being unable to bind race controllers but it seems to include races that work fine, so I've got nothin'. No notable xEdit conflicts, of course.

Papyrus.0.log MO2 modlist.txt plugins.txt

Edited by beastneverseen

For what it's worth the other main thing I checked out w/r/t bleak falls was a crash that racemenu had for a patch where it tried to load hair color from races that didn't have one by default. However, that was in 4.15 and I've got 4.16 with the vr patch that seems to be labeled 4.14 so I don't think it should be an issue...? Let me actually see if downgrading the main RM to 4.14 does anything.

e: nope

Edited by beastneverseen

I say the dark elves are fine but the dremora are buggered, and I've lost track of versions between LE and SE anyway. So gonna regnerate. New version soon.

Edit: Or not. Ugh. This will require real work.

Edited by Bad Dog

Hello,

First off I would like to say thank you everyone that keeps this mod alive its amazing and truly has changed the way I play Skyrim forever. Hope to see it continue to grow and improve as it has.

Secondly I being trying to get digigrade feet working for the last ever but have never had any luck. Unsure what I am doing wrong (but sure I am doing something wrong lol) so I figure I ask here finally. Posted my Modlist/order below hope its something as simple as wrong mod order as well with some pics of what my game looks like and I am pretty sure it's not the full effect of didgrade feet right?

(Also to note atm I am using the AE verison of Skyrim could that be y this is happening?)

Thanks for your time everyone.

ScreenShot0.png

ScreenShot1.png

Modlist.txt

OK to update I found that using an order version of the Digi patch (v9.1.0.0) seems to work with some issues (sinking into the floor) but atleast I can see it kinda working.

So are the newer patches just broken? mmm I think I am still missing something here

Edited by wrgtwrtwert
Spelling and bad at wording lol/Updating