Alright, so the issue was textures\actors\character\panther\pantherfemale.dds. Not sure what exactly, CAO didn't pick it up, but opening and re-saving (not normal export, use export as to discard old texture settings) in gimp seems to have fixed it.

Just an FYI this also fixes a dremora issue since they use the same armor skin.

Edited by ansfrr932

Did anyone got this mod to work in AE?

I installed all the latest required mods such as SKSE (AE version), SkyUI, and RaceCompatibility with Untranslated plugin.

When I start a new game, the game starts a loading screen and immediate CTD. I tried with Alternative Start, SSE Display Tweaks, and/or Creation Club Patches.

I also tried with/without Address Library (AE version) and/or PapyrusUtil (AE version). I actually got one time to work for some miracle but I cannot get back to work again after a CTD while riding the cart of the opening sequence.

IDK if I'm just dumb with modding but... should I just wait for AE patch of this mod or am I doing it wrong?

Capture.PNG

@TimSonstun I love photos, but please use your words too. It's harder than you'd think to interpret a pic with no explanation. 

I think here the whole body is missing from under the clothes? And I think you're running my skimpy clothes mod? If so it's a bug I just found today.

UPDATE: So I have a fix for the dark elves and I've just got a bit hung up getting it out the door. I have a new set of scars for them and built the kit and then was testing it out in SE and found a number of issues not necessarily being in YA itself. I saw what looks like your problem, some issues with the dremora, and some MNC issues which are probably just load order and getting the right mods enabled but might be something more critical. I'll chase these bugs down and get a new version out ASAP.

Hello guys...

First I have 2 admit that I am a big fan of this mod and have 2 thank Bad Dog for his stunning work on it and all the other helpful ppl her as well!

But I run into a problem I can't solve myself + the search function don't get me any help so far. 

Short: I want 2 get inflation working in YA and its not working (;´д`)ゞ

longer: I used this guide to get SAM and YA running. But I had 2 install also SOS SE to solve a error massage and get some equipment for the males. (idk if this is a problem)

I don't use CBBE because of the missing support in YA. I tried Fill Her Up Baka Edition SE with SexLab Inflation Framework SE.

The mods are in the MCM and there are also the status messages like they would work properly but there is no visible inflation.

I also play Skyrim VR but I don't think that this is the problem here... 

Is somebody here with a working build with YA and "Fill her up" or a similar mod? 

If not, does someone had an idea how 2 get it running?

My loadorder:

Spoiler

Loadorder:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SkyrimVR.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLab.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
FNIS.esp
FNISspells.esp
XPMSE.esp
SkyUI_SE.esp
UIExtensions.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
MassMatchMakerSE.esp
BadDogSchlongCore.esp
BHUNP3BBB.esp
RaceMenuPluginSAM.esp
RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.esp
Realm of Lorkhan - Custom Alternate Start - Choose your own adventure.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
TrueStormsSE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
BDUngulates.esp
BDUngulateHoodies.esp
BDDeerNPCOverrides.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
SoundsofSkyrimComplete.esp
ELFX Fixes.esp
ELFX - NoPlayerHomes.esp
WACCF_Armor and Clothing Extension.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Morskom.esp
GuildStarter.esp
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
0Kaidan.esp
Inigo.esp
SoS_TrueStorms_Patch.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
Immersive Weapons_WACCF_Patch.esp
LrsamwaysExpandedSkyrimWeaponry.esp
vrik.esp
higgs_vr.esp
Grass FPS Booster.esp
RGMsVanityMirror.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
Footprints.esp
OneWithNature.esp
Valdmire.esp
KnightsRest.esp
ElysiumEstate.esp
Viking's Longhouse.esp
BeastessLair.esp
WhiterunSafehold.esp
DIVERSE SKYRIM.esp
DiverseSkyimCivilWarFix.esp
SkyrimSewers.esp
ValsteinnKeep SE.esp
HothFollower.esp
Lucien.esp
WeaponsOf3E_SSE.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
Tamriel_of_Apes.esp
GS Goblin.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
Ordinator_WACCF_Patch.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
SoS_ELFX+Enhancer_Patch.esp
ELFX Fixes Ragged Flagon Fix.esp
WACCF_BashedPatchLvlListFix.esp
Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary.esp
BDIC.esp
BDArousalSpells.esp
GS Goblin_HC.esp
Tamriel_of_Apes_HC.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp
YA_Sam_Patch.esp
YiffyAgeInvisBoots.esp
YA SAM BB Fox Tail Fix.esp
YAInigoPatch.esp
YAKaidanPatch.esp
YALucienPatch.esp
YAPopLRPPatch.esp
YA BB Skyrim Sewers Patch.esp
YA_BB_Diverse_Skyrim_Patch.esp
YA_Better_Bretons.esp
YA_Better_Bretons_SOS.esp
SexLabTools.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
HentaiCreaturesYAPatch.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Carnival.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
SexTalk.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

My plugins:

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
*Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
*CreatureFramework.esm
*SexLab.esm
*Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
*SexLabAroused.esm
*RaceCompatibility.esm
*FNIS.esp
*FNISspells.esp
*XPMSE.esp
*SkyUI_SE.esp
*UIExtensions.esp
*RaceMenu.esp
*RaceMenuPlugin.esp
*RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
*SOS - Shop.esp
*SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
*SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
*SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
*MassMatchMakerSE.esp
*BadDogSchlongCore.esp
*BHUNP3BBB.esp
*RaceMenuPluginSAM.esp
*RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.esp
*Realm of Lorkhan - Custom Alternate Start - Choose your own adventure.esp
*Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition.esp
*SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
*TrueStormsSE.esp
*SOSRaceMenu.esp
*EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
*Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
*BDUngulates.esp
*BDUngulateHoodies.esp
*BDDeerNPCOverrides.esp
*ELFX - Exteriors.esp
*SoundsofSkyrimComplete.esp
*ELFX Fixes.esp
*ELFX - NoPlayerHomes.esp
*WACCF_Armor and Clothing Extension.esp
*Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
*Immersive Weapons.esp
*Morskom.esp
*GuildStarter.esp
*UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
*0Kaidan.esp
*Inigo.esp
*SoS_TrueStorms_Patch.esp
*Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
*Immersive Weapons_WACCF_Patch.esp
*LrsamwaysExpandedSkyrimWeaponry.esp
*vrik.esp
*higgs_vr.esp
*Grass FPS Booster.esp
*RGMsVanityMirror.esp
*SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
*HornyCreatures.esp
*Footprints.esp
*OneWithNature.esp
*Valdmire.esp
*KnightsRest.esp
*ElysiumEstate.esp
*Viking's Longhouse.esp
*BeastessLair.esp
*WhiterunSafehold.esp
*DIVERSE SKYRIM.esp
*DiverseSkyimCivilWarFix.esp
*SkyrimSewers.esp
*ValsteinnKeep SE.esp
*HothFollower.esp
*Lucien.esp
*WeaponsOf3E_SSE.esp
*My Home Is Your Home.esp
*Tamriel_of_Apes.esp
*GS Goblin.esp
*Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
*Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
*Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
*Ordinator_WACCF_Patch.esp
*ELFXEnhancer.esp
*SoS_ELFX+Enhancer_Patch.esp
*ELFX Fixes Ragged Flagon Fix.esp
*WACCF_BashedPatchLvlListFix.esp
*Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary.esp
*BDIC.esp
*BDArousalSpells.esp
*GS Goblin_HC.esp
*Tamriel_of_Apes_HC.esp
*SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
*YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
*YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp
*YA_Sam_Patch.esp
*YiffyAgeInvisBoots.esp
*YA SAM BB Fox Tail Fix.esp
*YAInigoPatch.esp
*YAKaidanPatch.esp
*YALucienPatch.esp
*YAPopLRPPatch.esp
*YA BB Skyrim Sewers Patch.esp
*YA_BB_Diverse_Skyrim_Patch.esp
*YA_Better_Bretons.esp
*YA_Better_Bretons_SOS.esp
*SexLabTools.esp
*MoreNastyCritters.esp
*HentaiCreatures.esp
*HentaiCreaturesYAPatch.esp
*SLAnimLoader.esp
*Carnival.esp
*SexLabDefeat.esp
*sr_FillHerUp.esp
*SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
*SexTalk.esp
*Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Edited by Sylath

I was wondering if the YA mod will have updated or fixed the schlongs for it, as so far I keep getting this error message saying that the version is outdated and won't load.

When I go to the manager it shows no option and the naked characters all just have a missing hole there.

19 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

@TimSonstun I love photos, but please use your words too. It's harder than you'd think to interpret a pic with no explanation. 

I think here the whole body is missing from under the clothes? And I think you're running my skimpy clothes mod? If so it's a bug I just found today.

UPDATE: So I have a fix for the dark elves and I've just got a bit hung up getting it out the door. I have a new set of scars for them and built the kit and then was testing it out in SE and found a number of issues not necessarily being in YA itself. I saw what looks like your problem, some issues with the dremora, and some MNC issues which are probably just load order and getting the right mods enabled but might be something more critical. I'll chase these bugs down and get a new version out ASAP.

Oh yes, sorry, I completely forgot to list the mods, etc. I figured out what it was while poking the mods here and there, something with better breton after installing it armor falls off half the characters including this concerns the guards of Vaitran, but what is causing the error I do not understand, I tried changing the order of loading but this does not really help, my list of mods is quite extensive but they are all tested for a month, there is a problem either in Skyfurry or better breton. And none of my mods change the armor itself

Edited by TimSonstun

Honestly I messed with the assembly on Skyrim about a month, I can not even imagine how hard to do yourself fashion, so I join the above words and also want to thank Bad Dog, while I figured out the order and so on and so forth I scrolled through almost 65 pages and Bad Dog answered all questions on the mod, I wish his patience

7 hours ago, TimSonstun said:

I figured out what it is about Sam with something from the yiff age files, given that sam has to reinstall it overwrites something from the original yiff age files, probably a skeleton 

You have replace SOS and XMPSE again just be safe side.

Hello again hope everyone is well. forgive me if this is a dumb question but I have notice something odd thing about tails. If outdoors or in a area that is meant to be light and bright the tails will glow despite being in a shadow or under cover and in gen just look abit off. This is a running of a clean setup altho its AE so Racemenu isnt worrking fulling as of now for AE. Would that cause this issue? Does anyone else get this.

Thanks for your input and time. (Pic and mod order below)

ScreenShot13.png.68f1f1889fc8c205dbfde69f901bba23.png

Load-Order.txt

1 hour ago, wrgtwrtwert said:

Hello again hope everyone is well. forgive me if this is a dumb question but I have notice something odd thing about tails. If outdoors or in a area that is meant to be light and bright the tails will glow despite being in a shadow or under cover and in gen just look abit off. This is a running of a clean setup altho its AE so Racemenu isnt worrking fulling as of now for AE. Would that cause this issue? Does anyone else get this.

Thanks for your input and time. (Pic and mod order below)

ScreenShot13.png.68f1f1889fc8c205dbfde69f901bba23.png

Load-Order.txt 918 B · 0 downloads

You need reload the yiff again if does that.  If you want you can follow my load order? I got everything working ;)

I do not know what is going on with the tails. They are definitely not picking up shadows and it's definitely a problem with the fur layers and it seems to have to do with the transparency on those layers. It's not the shader settings or the double-sided flag because I tried those. Hair picks up shadows correctly, so transparency shouldn't be a problem. Wolves use transparency on their fur and it works (I think). I tried both hair and default shaders on the lykaios tails and they both show the problem so I'm stumped.

Unrelated, the color match sucks. I'll deal with that another day. 

Also too, I've been trying to fix the bug where you can wear as many invisible boots as you like and failed there too. You can wear multiple boots because as it's done now, the engine doesn't find an Armor Addon for the race (cuz I took them all off), so it shows no boot but also doesn't show the slot as used.

So I tried putting all the races' feet on the boots. That makes it so you can only wear one boot at a time, but because all the races use the khajiit race for armor, the engine can't decide which foot to put on the actor and often chooses the wrong one.

So I tried pointing the boot at an armor addon that pointed to an empty nif. That made the feet invisible.

So fukkit. Tails are never in shadow and you can wear multiple boots BUT panthers do have working mouths and scars. Imma see if I can get the SE version working and if so I'll call it good.

As a person who has put furries into every game I have played and been able to since the early 2000, I love this mod. In fact I love it so much I have used it as the primary mod I am making my modpack out of over on my own post. Because of that I have a few questions about this mod. How hard is it going to be to replace the male characters with Futa ones and how well do you think that would work with the given character textures.

14 hours ago, rb888 said:

If you want you can follow my load order? I got everything working ;)

Have you posted it here?  I've been scanning pages and messing around with load order for a week now, and can't even get bodies to stop sliding around in T pose without animations...  I'd love to duplicate someone's order to see if I'm barking up the wrong tree.

I started off with CTD on every load, then a host or warnings about missing files.  So far, I've got it to at least load, complete character creation, and allow me to explore the world and interact with other bodies, but no animations play and the SexLab framework doesn't seem to be doing anything.  Following load order is a step in the right direction, but NOT PLAYABLE in case anyone's scanning the thread for load orders.

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Status,#Mod_Name
"0000","+","DLC: HearthFires"
"0001","+","DLC: Dragonborn"
"0002","+","DLC: Dawnguard"
"0003","+","Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch"
"0004","+","Alternate Start - Live Another Life"
"0005","+","UIExtensions"
"0006","+","SkyUI_5_2_SE"
"0007","+","RaceCompatibility with fixes for SSE"
"0008","+","RaceCompatability_Untranslated plugins"
"0009","+","PapyrusUtil SE - Scripting Utility Functions"
"0010","+","NetImmerse Override v-3-4-4"
"0011","+","SexLabFrameworkSE_v"
"0012","+","SexLabArousedSSELoose"
"0013","+","Patched SE SL TOOLS Updated"
"0014","+","Schlongs of Skyrim SE"
"0015","+","Animal SOS SE"
"0016","+","HornyCreaturesofSkyrim_V"
"0017","+","01_Yiffy_Age_SE"
"0018","+","02_YA_Digi_SE"
"0019","+","04_YA_SOS_SE"
"0020","+","YA_Paintings_SE"
"0021","+","Creature Framework"
"0022","+","JContainers SE"
"0023","+","SexLabAnimtionLoader_SLAL_SE"
"0024","+","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended"
"0025","+","MoreNastyCritters_v"
"0026","+","MoreNastyCritters_YA_Patch_v"
"0027","+","FNIS Behavior SE 7_6 XXL"
"0028","+","FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6"
"0029","+","FNIS_Output"
"0030","+","FNIS_Output_Log"

Side note:  I started off with the goal of making the shortest/simplest list on a fresh install (reverted back to pre-AE with the patcher) possible, so I could get a stable base and then experiment with changes later, but I ended up going DEEP down the rabbit hole with prerequisites...  Every time I added something new, it had prerequisites I had to go grab, and then the prerequisites had prerequisites, and the installation instructions for them had conflicting priority requests....  "Mod B is a prerequisite for Mod A, and HAS to go later in the load order to prevent a crash, but it is ALSO a prerequisite for Mod C, and has to be loaded BEFORE Mod D to prevent a conflict with Mod D, but Mod D has to come AFTER Mod A to prevent a conflict with Mod A.  So B has to come after A and Before A at the same time...  My head hurts.