For SkyrimVR I seem to have gotten all the YA mods and addons I selected working in the open world and in buildings, but whenever I try to enter specific caves/dungeons (Most notably Bleak Falls Barrow), the game crashes upon trying to enter. This is consistent between all characters with these mods. By any chance is this a known issue that has a solution I'm missing?

3 hours ago, IOIOIO109 said:

Skeleton enemies causing CTD when spawned in or when entering cell with skeletons i.e. Whiterun hall of the dead

I'm on VR and was crashing when I entered Morthal and Falkreath and fort Snowhawk (think its Snowhawk its the fort near Morthal) on ya 12.

After reading your post I decided to blame it on skeletons (fort snowhawk has them on the outside if I remember) and went ham fisted into vortex to try and fix it. 

I installed yiffy age 10.3.0 (the one I've been using on VR with no issue except for the panther void mouth and sometimes issues with Morthal)

I then installed YA 12 over the 10.3.0 with the following single file exceptions in vortex :

Skeleton.nif and Skeletonf.nif kept from XP32 (I don't think this one makes much of difference, it didn't stop the crash until I modded the below)

draugrskeleton.nif, dogskeletondraugr.nif, bdsabrecatskeleton.nif, issargonianskeleton.nif, isskhajiitskeleton.nif, dogskeletondraugr.dds, dogskeletondragurbloody.dds, dogskeletondraugr_n.dds, isgard_beastskeletons.dds, isgard_beastskeletons_n.dds changed to use 10.3 files rather than ya 12.

Falkreath and Morthal were fine, I tried the hall of the dead too and was able to get in there and kill the skeleton mobs. I did notice the draugr now have broken tails (they just kinda stick straight up so be aware that the above is a messy way of avoiding the ctd)

I realise looking at this that its painful to read and follow what on earth I've done but, if it helps I think there's an issue with the skeleton/draugr body as IOIOIO109 pointed out. 

So I've read through quite a bit of these responses and Im sure I've probably missed everything, or something important, but I'm playing the "SFW" version on the XB1 SE and am having trouble with my faces/body meshes.

I've got all four of the Face gen Files (1-4) loading before the Digi piece and the actual "Furry Age" mod itself, yet human bodies still appear for most characters, Digi isnt working, characters have no tails, and most npcs heads look like tv static.... I at one point had the tails working, but since adding the Face gen files, it's gone south.... Any advice for this? 

4 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Load the MNC patch and the latest YA too, I think, check the OP--load them AFTER XPMSE. That breaks the old rule that XPMSE always goes last, but the draugr now depend on bones XPMSE doesn't have, and they ship a draugr skeleton.

The ctd was an issue with the patch being for LE, I managed to fix that. The draugr are still the normal mesh though, and don't equip any penis when triggering animations. I've got stuff set in CF for them but they still appear as
Race: Draugr
Skin: Unknown
Active mod: None

Ok, I've at least made some progress, I did a fresh install and have the furry version of the Draugr when they're out and about, but it switches to the MNC mesh during animations. I'm going to try manually replacing the MNC meshes/textures that are overriding with the ones from YA and seeing what happens.

I'm not sure why I've been spared the CTD skeleton issues. But I wanted to let people know it is possible to get YA working crash free in VR and with all the good dirty mods. HOWEVER, this is at the cost of Draugr looking like regular Draugr and skeletons looking like regular skeletons. I'm using VORTX and am happy to share my configuration files with anyone curious. Also loving the mod BD! Cant wait to see some of the paintings and lewd loading screens. I do have a ton of city overhaul mods but hope a few still persist. 

Hello, does anyone know how the YA populated cities, towns, and villages patches were made? The ones available are for the legendary version, and I am trying to use the reborn version (Found here). I have downloaded the patches and have tried changing masters. I have also tried renaming files and changing FormIDs, because they were different. I tried running npc override patcher through Xedit, and only some were changed. I would like to use YiffyAge with the reborn version, so any help is appreciated (I have very basic Xedit knowledge).

8 hours ago, Baryonyx75 said:

The ones available are for the legendary version, and I am trying to use the reborn version

Jaysus. Keeping track of all the different versions is a full time job.

Patch is generated by the Furrifier, which is in the tools folder unless I forgot it.

1. Put the .pas file in SSEedit's "Edit Scripts" folder
  2. Empty your overrides folder if using MO
  3. Fire up SSEdit with the mods your patching and YA enabled, YA last
  4. Select all the non-vanilla NPCs in the mod and run the script
  5. Tell it you want to create a new ESP and give it a name
  6. Save the result
  7. Make a new mod from the overrides folder if using MO, and enable it
  8. Load CK
  9. Select all the NPCs you just created (sort by form ID or some such to find them) and ctrl-f4 to make new facegen files
  10. Find all the .nif and .dds files created--either they overwrote the originals or they ended up in overrides. Move them to your new mod. (Reinstall your original mods if they got overwritten.)

That's it. In theory you can redo the vanilla NPCs but it's a hassle and you have to make sure the YA facegen files don't get overwritten.

On 10/31/2021 at 7:30 AM, RagingTacos said:

Ok, I've at least made some progress, I did a fresh install and have the furry version of the Draugr when they're out and about, but it switches to the MNC mesh during animations. I'm going to try manually replacing the MNC meshes/textures that are overriding with the ones from YA and seeing what happens.

Did you manage to get YA to work with MNC?

I can't enter whiterun Hall of dead. When I try to enter place infinite loading happen and I can enter location.

Here is my load order.

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp=1
BSAssets.esm=1
BSHeartland.esm=1
BS_DLC_patch.esp=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
EFFCore.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=0
SexLabAroused.esm=1
SkyUI_SE.esp=1
iNeed.esp=1
iNeed - Extended.esp=1
3DNPC.esp=1
Cutting Room Floor.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=0
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp=1
Helgen Reborn.esp=1
OwnCivilWar.esp=1
Legendary Skyrim Crossbows.esp=1
CombatSurrender.esp=1
EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp=1
FTF_Core.esp=1
Inconsequential NPCs.esp=1
SRC - Valtheim Towers.esp=1
Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp=1
EFFDialogue.esp=1
EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.esp=1
SRC - Robber's Gorge.esp=1
3DNPCEFF.esp=1
Werewolves.esp=0
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
icepenguinworldmapclassic.esp=1
DIS_Heavy_Legion.esp=1
DIVERSE SKYRIM.esp=1
Ghosu - Project_Flintlock.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
Immersive Patrols II.esp=1
Convenient Horses.esp=1
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
RewardYourFollowers.esp=1
SluttinUpBruma.esp=1
CH BRU.esp=1
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp=1
BadDogSchlongCore.esp=1
YA_Immersive_clutter_V1 SE.esp=1
Yiffy Age Beyond Bruma Patch.esp=1
YACuttingRoomFloorPatch.esp=1
YADiversePatch.esp=1
YA5InconNPCPatch.esp=1
YiffyAgeInvisBoots.esp=1
YAImmersCollegePatch.esp=1
YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp=1
YAViljaPatch.esp=1
YAPopLRPPatch.esp=1
Potema Fix.esp=1
JKs Skyrim.esp=1
Blues Skyrim.esp=1
JKs Skyrim_Dawn of Skyrim_Patch.esp=1
YiffyAge3DNPCPatch.esp=1

Thanks for reading this I will wait for advice.

There is a conflict with Yiffy Age and some of your other races. The Dremora has wierd mesh or texture problem (Attached images). The load order is the current one. Should the other races be above YA?

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
unofficial skyrim special edition patch.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SkyUI_SE.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
XPMSE.esp
RaceMenu.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
BDBirds.esp
BDBirdNPC.esp
CellanRace.esp
CellanNPC.esp
BDUngulates.esp
BDDeerNPCOverrides.esp
FNIS.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
BDBirdWings.esp

Pictures:

20211108135834_1.jpg

20211108135840_1.jpg

@Kardien Lupus CTD in Hall of the Dead sounds like you're not letting YA/MNC override XPMSE. For reasons unknown to me, XPMSE is now shipping an updated draugr skeleton and it's not compatible with MNC's, which YA picked up. I see the ESP coming before YA, but make sure the actual loose files are coming from YA too.

@Baryonyx75 Not sure which other race you're talking about. Birds, Otters, and Ungulates are definitely compatible, load them before YA. Cat races may not be--I don't know why but they use the same resources so who knows.

I have loaded the Birds, Ungulates, and Otters before YA and the Dremora character still has the black lines. If the picture does not describe what is happening, there are black lines of variable thickness coming from the head region and flashing all over the place. All fresh installs of mods and even just loading YA this happens. My install and load order are the same. Only happens with Males for some reason.

Update: I have discovered this happens with the Male cats (Dark Elf, Dremora, and Snow Elf). They also look jagged like this:

Also load order (also install order)

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
unofficial skyrim special edition patch.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SkyUI_SE.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
RaceMenu.esp
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
FNIS.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

20211108222848_1.jpg

20211108223443_1.jpg

20211108223614_1.jpg

Edited by Baryonyx75
New Information

This may be a bug I'll have to fix. I don't pay much attention to the dramora, I'm afraid. It looks like the dremora head hasn't been updated to match the tri that the system is trying to use with it. It may be a simple fix--copy the latest khajiit or panther head over the dremora head, or redirect the dremora tri to the panther tri. I know they share assets, just don't remember exactly how.