On 2/23/2020 at 12:20 PM, Tex said:

So I have an question. CBBE in SE does not contain belly node, so I added one myself, and it works fine enough, except its jagged, kinda pointy. Question is the following, is there an body that has an decent looking belly scaling, with more belly nodes perhaps?

Pretty sure most people who use belly scaling in SE use UNP as their body. At least I do, and it does the job for me.

14 hours ago, laurous said:

Pretty sure most people who use belly scaling in SE use UNP as their body. At least I do, and it does the job for me.

Yeah I solved that issue by using 3BBB + Slif body morphs. Now I just need to do the same thing for MME

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2020 at 8:52 AM, nocturna said:

Anyone managed to get the tail working yet?

Not to my knowledge. You need to convert it from Oldrim HDT to Skyrim SE SMP.

I tried it once but I failed.

But there is a mod that has Skyrim SE tails but they lack in tension. So when you "cow" is fat, the tail might look like a turd hanging down.

Some of the tails do have enough tension (those with smp in name) but are not in any way cow related

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 3:11 AM, nocturna said:

is there a way to remove the current tail till its fixed?

ye there is ,

open mcm , being a cow (be sure it's active) , milkmaids , regular item section disable tail.

gg12.jpg

After Marc captures me the cut scenes break. first i'm in a room on a milker with two guys standing silently there, after awhile it says "They back". Then after that i'm in a alleyway were he says "i'm being kept to grow and sell", then being moved around town. after that i'm put in a cell, the cut scene only continues if I save and load but all I do is to to the milker while some people are walking in, after that the cut scene doesn't progress.

On 4/16/2020 at 1:16 AM, Epic_Joe said:

After Marc captures me the cut scenes break. first i'm in a room on a milker with two guys standing silently there, after awhile it says "They back". Then after that i'm in a alleyway were he says "i'm being kept to grow and sell", then being moved around town. after that i'm put in a cell, the cut scene only continues if I save and load but all I do is to to the milker while some people are walking in, after that the cut scene doesn't progress.

I had the same problem, but installing the mod "Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice" fixed it for me.

• 2 weeks later...

i've an issue with the belly scaling (3bbb cbbe), where it looks like that instead of inflating it has jutted out, other mods like DCL, sgo4 and naked dungeon work fine (maybe because i was using SLIF?). maybe it was because my body got swapped by MME and i didn't download bodymorphs? since i've noticed misalignment with the arms and feet.

• 3 weeks later...

So dumb question is there anyway to disable the Cow Nose tat on a follower? I ask because for some reason Bijin Annake Crag-Jumper, got the Face/mouth/nose tat applied  early and well it kind looks like a mixture of necrosis and Herpes.  Since BAC will not allow me to remove  just the face tat from the follower and  removal of the Tat from within in Slave tat's is prevented due to "external handling"  (aka BAC). would Unpacking the BAC Slave tat's file and deleting the texture for the Cow Nose and Mouth work? or Will I end up with black face bug?

20200601221615_1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

so apparently i just found out that BAC SE is full of bugs which can only be fixed "mostly" if someone has zaz 8. which, is apparently a requirement (and not listed on the main page as such).

since zaz 8 doesn't have an SE version, (or does it ?), is this truly SE compatible ?

(i get tons of broken dialog, and other mod functionality as a result of not having zaz8, which will supposedly fix all the issues..)

1 hour ago, YojimboRatchet said:

so apparently i just found out that BAC SE is full of bugs which can only be fixed "mostly" if someone has zaz 8. which, is apparently a requirement (and not listed on the main page as such).

since zaz 8 doesn't have an SE version, (or does it ?), is this truly SE compatible ?

(i get tons of broken dialog, and other mod functionality as a result of not having zaz8, which will supposedly fix all the issues..)

yes this version is bugy use the 1.8 pre or the 1.7 not the newest i use a port of a friend port of bac (not released)
there is a zaz 8 and even a zaz 8+ se port
https://lmgtfy.com/?q=skyrim+zaz+8+se

6 minutes ago, Geehral said:

dont know tought he had the older files here too

found them, they're on the actual downloads page. they were removed from the main post only. thanks. hopefully i don't need zaz 8 tho to run the 8 pre version. i only have 7 for se, and 8 is buggy as hell still for se, not worth taking that risk until the bugs are out and it's safe to use.

2 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

found them, they're on the actual downloads page. they were removed from the main post only. thanks. hopefully i don't need zaz 8 tho to run the 8 pre version. i only have 7 for se, and 8 is buggy as hell still for se, not worth taking that risk until the bugs are out and it's safe to use.

i use zaz 8+ hdt without anyproblems

and without zaz 8 BAC wont show up specific furniture to progress some quests