On 10/14/2021 at 9:33 PM, srmacbobs said:

Really nice port but what's up with that maximum number of disabled mutations? Why can't I just pick and choose what I want? And why are some of the options impossible to disable unless I disable others first, and this stuff seems pretty random because after some enabling e disabling, there are some options that are just not available anymore. And it's also worth mentioning that the options on the right half of the mutations screen are just inaccessible.

As for why its basically comes down to the mod author (of the LE variant) not wanting the player to disable to much at once. And some of them are related to other or is a 2nd step of a mutation of sorts. But who knows its been a good while since any updates has been given from original author. 

• 1 month later...
On 10/24/2021 at 12:19 PM, network618 said:

Is there anyway to get Horseshoes or armoured horse shoes with a console command or another work around, cant talk to Paul as the dialogue instantly closes after selecting "Hi Paul" and ZAZ furniture refuses to appear no matter what i seem to do. 

Are you sure that your transformation is progressed far enough so that this scene becomes available?

If I remember correctly there are some issues with the pathfinding/trigger of some scenes. In other words Paul is standing in the wrong spot and will not go there to trigger the scene. Maybe the AI package is faulty or some other AI mod interferes.

However, there is a way to get those scenes to play:

Open console "^" and click Paul/NPC and move to the place where the scene should play (I think the horseshoe scene plays in the booth on the far left @whiterunstables) and enter "move to player".  Paul then ports to your position and the scene should play.

In general I would take note of the npcs RefIDs, as those (contrary to the BaseID) you cannot get from the console (help xy), so that you can teleport missing NPCs to where they "should be". If you have the RefID of a NPC you can simply enter "prid"+ the noted RefID, enter,  followed by "move to player", enter. This way you can teleport NPCs even if you cannot find and click them.

Edited by hexenhaus
Hello

I can't play BAC since the Skyrim se update. To be honest, I can't play Skyrim anymore. It doesn't start anymore. Even with reinstallation without mods.

I loved BAC Mod. Despite a few bugs, I played my way through so far that I almost paid off my debts.

Now Skyrim se just isn't running anymore.

Can someone tell me what happens when the debt is paid off?

What's next after that?

I really loved BAC, I really want to know what happens after the debt. :-(
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2021 at 4:38 PM, Reuf84 said:
Now Skyrim se just isn't running anymore.

Just roll back your game, you can easily google on how to do it. There's even a mod somewhere that does it for you. Then be sure to use a mod manager, and if you're using the Steam version, set your game to only update when using the game's launcher and never use it, launch from mod manager instead.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So after you go through all the story quest and got bought back by Paul to be his cow yo get to do a dance at Baner mare, then it revert back to asking paul to get an upgrade, which the only one who worked for me was the hand that are now into metal mitten...but then what ? I dont have any more quest and are kinda craving those scene with the milk machine i saw but couldnt see from the front. (i only saw it from the top so i was disapointed =/ )

15 hours ago, alexsl said:

So after you go through all the story quest and got bought back by Paul to be his cow yo get to do a dance at Baner mare, then it revert back to asking paul to get an upgrade, which the only one who worked for me was the hand that are now into metal mitten...but then what ? I dont have any more quest and are kinda craving those scene with the milk machine i saw but couldnt see from the front. (i only saw it from the top so i was disapointed =/ )

There's a timer before your next assignment. By default it's 7 game days.

2 hours ago, Galactase said:

There's a timer before your next assignment. By default it's 7 game days.

Oh ok. And so...what would happened ? I heard in the thread of the original mod that sadly no more hunter can actually hunt me even tough i tought that...those could hapen.

"

Additional quest

• Hunter gona Hunt (period) - bad guys will try to capture you - you can fight  with them or surrende. If you will fight in city, guards will help you. If you will be defeat you will be captured. If you win - you will buy a time to ...  Quest is silent, you never know wher hunters are, keep eyes around your head. [ s p o i l e r s ]

• Enslaved cow - You are surrunded or you lose fight with hunters, you wake up in another location and all what you can is try to escape.  [ s p o i l e r s ]

• Enslaved cow - Enslaved cow - You are surrunded or you lose fight with hunters, you wake up in another location and all what you can is try to escape.  [ s p o i l e r s ]

"

1 hour ago, alexsl said:

Oh ok. And so...what would happened ? I heard in the thread of the original mod that sadly no more hunter can actually hunt me even tough i tought that...those could hapen.

"

Additional quest

• Hunter gona Hunt (period) - bad guys will try to capture you - you can fight  with them or surrende. If you will fight in city, guards will help you. If you will be defeat you will be captured. If you win - you will buy a time to ...  Quest is silent, you never know wher hunters are, keep eyes around your head. [ s p o i l e r s ]

• Enslaved cow - You are surrunded or you lose fight with hunters, you wake up in another location and all what you can is try to escape.  [ s p o i l e r s ]

• Enslaved cow - Enslaved cow - You are surrunded or you lose fight with hunters, you wake up in another location and all what you can is try to escape.  [ s p o i l e r s ]

"

Then you'll get another random quest from Paul. There's no more hunter stuff.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/20/2021 at 1:13 PM, Zerena said:

Not quite the problem i asked about, but yes i do have that problem aswell. So thanks for the tool, ill keep it in mind next time i mess around with skyrim.
The problem i had was completly invisible hooves that turned out being related to bodyslides and meshes being placed where they should when trying to build.

I have the same issue, the hooves will either disappear completely or become a teal color. Could you tell me how you fixed your issue through bodyslide?

• 1 month later...

Would it be possible to have more option in the MCM for the body changes? You can deactivate the hand-hooves, utters and tattoos. But it would be nice to be able to deactivate the horns for when I'm using wearable horns or deactivate the feet-hooves and just have her run around on her tip toes all the time. 

• 2 weeks later...

During the Quest  Unowned(40), When i ask Paul to install the nose ring, a scripted event starts with the audience arriving. This always times out for me with out completing. I get the feeling that i'm suppose to "taka my place" on some asset that i don't see. Could use some help.

1. What is the place i'm suppose to take?

2. Where is it exactly

3. I've only installed 1.8 mod and 1.8 Tats (2 downloads total) is it park of another file i didn't install?

Note: i had a similar thing happen when i was told during a radiant quest to tie my self up in town. No object to tie myself was visible.

Grateful for any help

Solution found! ZAZ was 7.0 not 8.0. This solved the issue.

Edited by Nebnezer
Solution
  • 3 months later...
On 6/2/2020 at 8:33 AM, Freelanceactual said:

So dumb question is there anyway to disable the Cow Nose tat on a follower? I ask because for some reason Bijin Annake Crag-Jumper, got the Face/mouth/nose tat applied  early and well it kind looks like a mixture of necrosis and Herpes.  Since BAC will not allow me to remove  just the face tat from the follower and  removal of the Tat from within in Slave tat's is prevented due to "external handling"  (aka BAC). would Unpacking the BAC Slave tat's file and deleting the texture for the Cow Nose and Mouth work? or Will I end up with black face bug?

20200601221615_1.jpg

i knew it is a really late respond but was suffer same problem as well, was able tofigure out

you need to lvl 1 cow to fix your mutations just disable cow nose fur at mutations menu to get rid of than brown and red ugliness

also you may want to disable eye face for better faces and disable tall or short options aswell

Edited by uchiji
  • 2 months later...