hi, i have the same problem that the chair isn't there for the nosering.

which version from zaz is the right one? i've tried it with ZAZ Animation Packs for SE 1.0.0 by Pfiffy and with Zaz Animation Pack V 8.0 [2017-11-15] 8.0 by t.ara.

Update in my little struggle. So okay... basically my game bugs out after the last part of the Marc quest. Once the hunters take me away animations break, the parade scene doesn't work, in the cell I'm like swimming in the air or limp on the floor but I don't end up in the milking machine. Afterwards, even if I power through all this and end up with Paul, my character is stuck and won't move.

FNIS is recognizing Zaz 7, 8, and 8+ for SE with zero warnings. That seems good. Does anyone know what I'm missing? I know it's a buggy mod (so much appreciation for it though) and I know I could debug and bypass all of this but I feel stupid that I can't get it working. I'd really appreciate any help. ❤️ 

On 5/20/2021 at 3:29 PM, Opfatier said:

hi, i have the same problem that the chair isn't there for the nosering.

which version from zaz is the right one? i've tried it with ZAZ Animation Packs for SE 1.0.0 by Pfiffy and with Zaz Animation Pack V 8.0 [2017-11-15] 8.0 by t.ara.

So. I think I have a fix.

What I did was revert to a save before doing the whole acolyte mission. When paul first gets to whiterun, click the dialogue option to debug paul. Then, click hi paul. I then clicked the "do you have anything for my hands" option, and that spawned the chair in. Who knows if it'll work for you, but it worked for me.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I got capture and the put the nose ring bell and the tattoos and now my game is having some serious issues like it's crashing and now the game randomly decides hey I'm use 100% of your cpu and it goes back to normal after I got back to main menu and load up again but that's if I'm lucky ok found out that it without fail starts using 100% cpu after I save

Edited by Arastal

So I'm running the non tats version and when the game called for the 'dirty cow' textures for the body, my body turned solid blue except for the head.  Must be a texture problem because I tried switching to the tats version and the body textures worked just fine, but switching to tats borked the scripts or something as it wouldn't run correctly.  So it seems I'm forced to revert back to the non tats version.  Is there a way I can get the loose texture or something to fix this?

On 7/20/2021 at 6:02 PM, Arastal said:

So I got capture and the put the nose ring bell and the tattoos and now my game is having some serious issues like it's crashing and now the game randomly decides hey I'm use 100% of your cpu and it goes back to normal after I got back to main menu and load up again but that's if I'm lucky ok found out that it without fail starts using 100% cpu after I save

Jup, I have the same issue that some calculation some times goes into an endless loop. Could be when BAC is trying to equip something and the place is allready taken ?

• 2 weeks later...

Having some problems and hoping someone can help me. Installed the mod through nexus, but every time I should have a transformation, I just get the message Spell Level Up - Slot -- 1. I've used the mod before without any issue but can't seem to figure this out. Any help is greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

so im an early-20's cow now and still havent been able to get a single quest from paul. the "hey there" is there and 2 options after that but 1 leads to "uh, nevermind" and the other just closes the dialogue. is there a setstage console command to manually advance?

On 7/25/2021 at 11:12 PM, Tovoklar said:

So I'm running the non tats version and when the game called for the 'dirty cow' textures for the body, my body turned solid blue except for the head.  Must be a texture problem because I tried switching to the tats version and the body textures worked just fine, but switching to tats borked the scripts or something as it wouldn't run correctly.  So it seems I'm forced to revert back to the non tats version.  Is there a way I can get the loose texture or something to fix this?

Um there is no non-tats ver of the body you have to have both or else the mod won't have that textures

• 1 month later...

Is there a reason the tattoo's do not show up if you use slavetats to put them on a character.  I was trying to have a npc cow of each race..  I think, this caused problems, too many things to keep track, so I tried just adding the tats to the main character and an npc but nothing showed

BTW, love this idea, played it thru in LE.  doing something different in SE

On 1/29/2021 at 10:11 PM, evilbom said:

Hi  i have a problem about hooves Feet  they turn  invisible after stage7-10+  but you can hear the sound when walk or runing

and i never have this problem in LE  anyone know how to fix this ?

------------------------------------------------------

case close  found the problem 

----------

another problem  my followers dont have Fur i dont know why but for PC  (player character) is work fine

i use potion for speed the transform by mark them as drink with iNeed

anyone got this issue before ?  

i read in LE topic about change setting in skee64.ini but not solve my problem  

853EBC12-E41A-4C6B-887A-E9F0B2EF53AB.jpeg

I see its quite a while ago you dealth with this. But if you by chance remember how did you fix the invisble hooves? Been wondering about that problem myself now when experimenting with the mod to see if i wanted to use it.

On 8/7/2021 at 12:45 AM, Duilassir said:

Having some problems and hoping someone can help me. Installed the mod through nexus, but every time I should have a transformation, I just get the message Spell Level Up - Slot -- 1. I've used the mod before without any issue but can't seem to figure this out. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I'm pretty sure this is an issue with Milk Mod Economy where you have to be a milk maid before you can start transforming into a cow. It happened to a new character I wanted to be a Minotaur and I kept getting the same message until I made her a milk maid. After that the cow level up potion worked like normal. 

9 hours ago, Kingpin100 said:

I'm pretty sure this is an issue with Milk Mod Economy where you have to be a milk maid before you can start transforming into a cow. It happened to a new character I wanted to be a Minotaur and I kept getting the same message until I made her a milk maid. After that the cow level up potion worked like normal. 

Not really an issue with MME, but it is part of the requirement for triggering the transformations, as listed on the mod's original description. But yes, the PC does need to be a Milk Maid before anything can start to happen.

On 10/3/2021 at 4:24 AM, Zerena said:

I see its quite a while ago you dealth with this. But if you by chance remember how did you fix the invisble hooves? Been wondering about that problem myself now when experimenting with the mod to see if i wanted to use it.

hooves sink into ground right ? i use lazytools to fix this
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13381
use LazyHeels is enough for me

Edited by evilbom

Can someone tell me how can i disable the head restraint i got from failing one of pauls quests? I tried to remove it with removeitem and player.removeitem. I hoped that after sucsessfully completing the next quest he would remove the restraint but nothing happened.

Really nice port but what's up with that maximum number of disabled mutations? Why can't I just pick and choose what I want? And why are some of the options impossible to disable unless I disable others first, and this stuff seems pretty random because after some enabling e disabling, there are some options that are just not available anymore. And it's also worth mentioning that the options on the right half of the mutations screen are just inaccessible.

Edited by srmacbobs
On 10/5/2021 at 9:15 PM, evilbom said:

hooves sink into ground right ? i use lazytools to fix this
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13381
use LazyHeels is enough for me

Not quite the problem i asked about, but yes i do have that problem aswell. So thanks for the tool, ill keep it in mind next time i mess around with skyrim.
The problem i had was completly invisible hooves that turned out being related to bodyslides and meshes being placed where they should when trying to build.