10 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:
On 6/27/2020 at 11:18 PM, Geehral said:

Jo folk i converted the original Tails for HDT-SMP

apparently this can only be downloaded if one has account to the download site. anyway to simply attach this file to the post please ?

when i click on the download button on LL site, the pop-up appears and asks me to wait 10 seconds. after 10 seconds though, i don't get a "save file" option, i get redirected to some website that tells me the only way to download this file is to join the site. not sure that's how it's supposed to work, but is there any way to post this file here please and thank you ?

11 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

when i click on the download button on LL site, the pop-up appears and asks me to wait 10 seconds. after 10 seconds though, i don't get a "save file" option, i get redirected to some website that tells me the only way to download this file is to join the site. not sure that's how it's supposed to work, but is there any way to post this file here please and thank you ?

no i dont post the file here u can create a account threre for free like u did it on loverslab or nexus

12 hours ago, Geehral said:

no i dont post the file here u can create a account threre for free like u did it on loverslab or nexus

nexus / LL are forums i joined willingly. there are many download sites that are external which are used by people here and on nexus, to host free downloads, mega, mediafire, and so on. not joining a download site i don't know and don't trust just for a simple download which can be and should be posted here or on a free site, like everyone else here does.

so i'll skip it, thanks.....

9 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

nexus / LL are forums i joined willingly. there are many download sites that are external which are used by people here and on nexus, to host free downloads, mega, mediafire, and so on. not joining a download site i don't know and don't trust just for a simple download which can be and should be posted here or on a free site, like everyone else here does.

so i'll skip it, thanks.....

To clarify, the site the mod is hosted on is free. To imply otherwise is disengenous. 

6 hours ago, General Neondaze said:

To clarify, the site the mod is hosted on is free. To imply otherwise is disengenous. 

yeah, free only if you join the download site..... no thanks. mega, media fire and other sites people use to host their files, are free to download and you don't have to join. i don't have to imply anything, when it's straight forward already. if this file was hosted on a site where you didn't have to join it, to download the file, or even posted here like so many others do already, then this conversation would never have happened. sorry man, still passing, but thanks anyway.

5 hours ago, Argol228 said:

is there a command or something to test if it is all working, cause I don't want to do a slow build-up only to find that there is no transforming or there is a mesh problem.

The original mod for LE describes the existence of potions and scrolls to advance the stages for player and follower.

try in console "help levelup" and "help cow" See the original mod description for LE for more.

Talking to NPC while having lactacid will allow you to add the effect to an NPC. You should wait for a day or so afterward so the first stage and/or milk in breasts is reached by the NPC. Once NPC has the stage 1 of BAC you can start using the scrolls on her, and I assume same for player.

In my experience spamming the scrolls on an NPC and drinking the cheat potions too fast may glitch out, so take your time with them.

Not sure why, but for me the followers and other NPCs only got horns and tail etc extras, but their skin and face etc did not change at all. Could be they conflict with some other mod I have.

For player everything seems to work alright. Make sure you have ZAP 8+ and not just ZAP7 as you will get stuck with it in quests.

The dialog with Paul is a bit confusing at times as the quests may tell you to talk to him but nothing happens. I guess at those times you either need to wait around for stuff to happen or try talking to paul again and again (I saw some debug counter change in the notifications each time I talked to him, not sure what that was). Eventually something will happen usually.

8 hours ago, Hermangk said:

The original mod for LE describes the existence of potions and scrolls to advance the stages for player and follower.

try in console "help levelup" and "help cow" See the original mod description for LE for more.

Talking to NPC while having lactacid will allow you to add the effect to an NPC. You should wait for a day or so afterward so the first stage and/or milk in breasts is reached by the NPC. Once NPC has the stage 1 of BAC you can start using the scrolls on her, and I assume same for player.

In my experience spamming the scrolls on an NPC and drinking the cheat potions too fast may glitch out, so take your time with them.

Not sure why, but for me the followers and other NPCs only got horns and tail etc extras, but their skin and face etc did not change at all. Could be they conflict with some other mod I have.

For player everything seems to work alright. Make sure you have ZAP 8+ and not just ZAP7 as you will get stuck with it in quests.

The dialog with Paul is a bit confusing at times as the quests may tell you to talk to him but nothing happens. I guess at those times you either need to wait around for stuff to happen or try talking to paul again and again (I saw some debug counter change in the notifications each time I talked to him, not sure what that was). Eventually something will happen usually.

Thank you, as expected, the transformation doesn't fully work for me. by final stage with fat mutation, she gets this very awkward looking belly attachment that isn;t at all seamless and her breasts don;t change. I want a thicc and juicy cowgirl and it doesn't work. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2020 at 8:14 PM, hollow0721 said:

Maybe I'm a idiot  but  I at stage 8 my char keeps getting a purple body is there anyway to fix this ? I have made 3 players to test this out and same result every time

The purple body means that the slavetats aren't installed correctly. Make sure you downloaded and installed the Tats pack correctly.

I've been playing around with this. Got it working once but haven't done a playthrough because I keep adding more mods and restarting etc.  Short attention span.

ZaZ 8 didn't work with FNIS 7.6 XXL The error pointed to the \behavior subdirectory.  ZaZ 7 works fine. The Fomod extracts files to new subdirectories  B NB and Sandbox if those options are chosen.

The script installation worked fine.

On 8/5/2020 at 1:01 PM, Galactose said:

he purple body means that the slavetats aren't installed correctly. Make sure you downloaded and installed the Tats pack correctly.

that's one reason, yes, the other is even simpler. the Tats are not loaded in SlaveTats MCM or are missing, in which case, resetting the blue is easy by opening up the slavetats MCM and then closing it so the tats can work. and blue will be gone in seconds.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, DVD43465 said:

Hey does anyone know if something's supposed to be in here? Paul tells me to sit down somewhere but there's nowhere to sit besides a few chairs off to the right a bit. Any ideas anyone?? I thought I remembered seeing something here at one point??

This occurs if you dont have ZAZ8.

From LE mod page: "Important: Zaz Animation Pack 8.0 by t.ara  I'm using new, amazing furnutures from this package, without it you will never finish quest's."

2 hours ago, Hermangk said:

This occurs if you dont have ZAZ8.

From LE mod page: "Important: Zaz Animation Pack 8.0 by t.ara  I'm using new, amazing furnutures from this package, without it you will never finish quest's."

actually, it also occurs if you have zaz 8 installed and working. sometimes it shows up and sometimes it doesn't. like the rest of this mod, no idea when something will work as it's supposed to work. might be due to conflicts from other mods, but that's how it is i guess.

5 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

actually, it also occurs if you have zaz 8 installed and working. sometimes it shows up and sometimes it doesn't. like the rest of this mod, no idea when something will work as it's supposed to work. might be due to conflicts from other mods, but that's how it is i guess.

Yea I do have ZAZ installed, I was originally thinking it was a conflict too. I've also got an issue where after being betrayed by Marc I get stuck in the auction room and nothing happens. I've moved the load order around and tried getting it to work dozens of times by trying a bunch of different things but to no avail. Seems there's a lot of bugs with this mod but omg I love it so much

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I've created a dialogue patch for this mod that makes people talk in proper English. If this isn't allowed please feel free to remove it, but I wanted to share. I like the mod quite a bit but always found the broken English a bit off-putting, so this is my attempt to fix it. It is an ESL flagged ESP so it shouldn't take up any plugin slots and should be loaded after bac.esp of course.

BAC English Dialogue Edit.zip