BAC Converted to SE

View File

This is a port from the original mod presented with the original authors' permission.  The version I have uploaded does not have the cow bell sound in it.  I will add the bell back in and upload that one as well.

Here is a link to the original mod.

This is my first attempt at porting a mod.  I have played through this once already with only minor issues, a few cut scenes got stuck, but the fixes in the original mod resolved them.

There are also a few scenes where you will want to disable any Death alternatives or Alternate defeat mods or functions like Sexlab defeat.  It's pretty obvious at what point in the quest line you'll want to do so, but you can also change the threshold in the BAC menu to be much higher than the other defeat, or death alternative mods.  I have not tried that method, but it should work as well.

Requirements are the same as the original, Milk Mod Economy for SE, Slavetats for SE and the slavetats file in the downloads section and all of their respective dependencies.

None of the scripting was modified, so if there are issues/conflicts outside of what has been posted by the original author, I probably won't be able to help you :)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/19/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6103-milk-mod-economy-se/ and all dependencies, https://www.loverslab.com/topic/105555-slavetats-by-murfk-ported-to-se/
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

i convert it to se to test , but some issue like no body change even slif is installed and tail need be smp to work better, and bodyslide need to redone

Thank you for porting.

Just yesterday someone wrote me about how to port that mod to SE.

I ported it two times my self one time the 1.7 version another time the 1.8 version.

During transformations you body shape seems to change into a standard one but then goes back to your chosen body shape.

Also BAC has a stron influence on you body shape. If you turn off within BAC the stuff for changing body weight and stuff you can(if there is an issue) fix massive tits.

Everything seems to work fine, but the tail is fixed in a single position though, i do have HDT, but apparently that's not enough.

Edit: The big udders also seem to have holes at their tips.

I think the tail is the oldrim version of HDT but I don t know how to port armor in an economic way. I already failed at getting the various forms of mutlibreasts of Milk Mod Economy in a pleasant UUNP or CBBE shape. If someone would be so kind of uploading a fixed file, I think that would help the project.

I was waiting for someone to port this, so thank you for your work, but is there a reason you didn't port the latest version with the bug fixes in them?

BAC 1.8pre3

@finn_fann There's been a pre-release of version 1.8 of the source of the mod you converted to SSE. Please check out the source and keep an eye out for the final release of version 1.8 (unless it is already it).

There's in any case a new version of Being a Cow an updated conversion will soon likely be appreciated.

On 10/22/2019 at 4:16 PM, KLongad Sirtup said:

@finn_fann There's been a pre-release of version 1.8 of the source of the mod you converted to SSE. Please check out the source and keep an eye out for the final release of version 1.8 (unless it is already it).

There's in any case a new version of Being a Cow an updated conversion will soon likely be appreciated.

Thanks for the info.  To be honest, I have difficulty navigating Lovers lab.  Most of the time, I simply use google search and follow the link :) I didn't know there was an updated Version.  ZIOMATRIX let me know as well and I am asking for permission to port and post. 

IN the meantime, Perhaps someone can walk me through where I check for the latest version?

On 10/20/2019 at 2:46 AM, chevalierx said:

i convert it to se to test , but some issue like no body change even slif is installed and tail need be smp to work better, and bodyslide need to redone

Thanks for the feedback...

Keep in mind this is a straight-up port following a guide I found on Nexusmods.  It's also the first one I've done. If there are steps I am missing in the process, please let me know and give me a pointer on how to do it better.

You mention converting the tail to SMP, Is there a process for that?

As far as Bodyslide, I have not even opened that can of worms outside of what I needed to do to make the mods I load work.

With that being said, When I run Bodyslide as a user after I've installed all the mods I want to run. The BAC assets are recognized and I ensure that "build morphs" are checked.  I haven't run into issues with the BAC assets not morphing properly.  When I do it that way.

But I still can't get the naked body to morph properly either.  Been struggling with that one since I learned about modding in the first place...  Armors morph the way they are supposed to, just not the naked body.

1 hour ago, MountainManCO said:

The 1.8c links do not work.

I just tested the link, and it downloads just fine for me. 

1 hour ago, finn_fann said:

I just tested the link, and it downloads just fine for me. 

Doesn't work for me either, got this error 

Sorry, there is a problem

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

Error code: 2C171/1

Can't you put the files in the normal download this file area?

36 minutes ago, sissykat said:

Doesn't work for me either, got this error 

Sorry, there is a problem

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

Error code: 2C171/1

Can't you put the files in the normal download this file area?

I have re-uploaded the files.  I don't know how to add them into the regular downloads section, but I'm working on it...

7 minutes ago, finn_fann said:

I have re-uploaded the files.  I don't know how to add them into the regular downloads section, but I'm working on it...

New files are now in the download section.  Please disregard the ones in the description.  My apologies for the delay, I can honestly say "I'm new and I don't know what I'm doing"  :)

Short test from my side(not clean save). My theory was, because I already converted/ported the 1.8 version myself that your and my conversion should be similar(except some running scripts in my save file). However I noticed that the brown hooves seem to have a missing texture issue. Not sure where this is coming from.  And when I went into the MCM bac had no contents,

Close MCM and then open it again--> BAC disappeared( probably the same issue chevalierx mentioned).

But Keep in mind I was testing this with a somewhat dirty save.

35 minutes ago, chevalierx said:

no mcm or message for 1.8 ???

Are you doing a new install, or an overwrite of 1.7?  For a bew install, you should see a message similar to other mods letting you know it's installed. and the MCM should be there.

For an overwrite of 1.7, there is no message saying it was updated, and I show the MCM as available.

Does it show up in you in-game mods list?

8 minutes ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

Short test from my side(not clean save). My theory was, because I already converted/ported the 1.8 version myself that your and my conversion should be similar(except some running scripts in my save file). However I noticed that the brown hooves seem to have a missing texture issue. Not sure where this is coming from.  And when I went into the MCM bac had no contents,

Close MCM and then open it again--> BAC disappeared( probably the same issue chevalierx mentioned).

But Keep in mind I was testing this with a somewhat dirty save.

Mine was a dirty save as well.  I haven't seen any issues..  Did you run bodyslide after overwriting?  That could be why textures are missing.

I will try loading a clean save and see if I have any issues with MCM.  

32 minutes ago, finn_fann said:

Did you run bodyslide after overwriting?

I deactivated my Conversion(so it does not load) and then installed your version. Then I ran Bodyslide and I could already see in bodyslide that the texture for the hooves(brown with furr) were missing there. 

1 hour ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

I deactivated my Conversion(so it does not load) and then installed your version. Then I ran Bodyslide and I could already see in bodyslide that the texture for the hooves(brown with furr) were missing there. 

I'm reconverting the ESP file.  I'll reconvert the leg textures as well.  I'll upload shortly

I have uploaded an updated version.  This is straight out of my working copy.  I show that when running bodyslide "Hooves(brown with furr)" does not show up.  but I see brown hooves, white hooves and spotted hooves in my game.

I also did a file by file compare between mine and the version I downloaded, both were identical except for file dates and sizes due to the conversion process.

See attached screenshots.  I also noticed that theScreenShot2.png.58946ba3e0f31c3a75240783289a0660.png MCM menu version is still reporting 1.7  I don't know where that is set at.

ScreenShot3.png

ScreenShot4.png

7 hours ago, finn_fann said:

Are you doing a new install, or an overwrite of 1.7?  For a bew install, you should see a message similar to other mods letting you know it's installed. and the MCM should be there.

For an overwrite of 1.7, there is no message saying it was updated, and I show the MCM as available.

Does it show up in you in-game mods list?

it new one and old version work , but this not MM work fine and in mod lit bac.esp is show (additem) but nothing work , i have only mod requiement and nothing fancy

i use altranative life only