3 minutes ago, finn_fann said:

If you simply renamed the cowface.dds, you should not have to manually apply the bac tats.  as that only adds the nose and mouth areas.  the other face parts are not included from what I can tell.

you are right that the cowface.dds has an effect only around the mouth area. But for some reason(maybe a load order within slavetats) Blush when aroused let the fur in the face disappear. And I already had the idea that maybe there is some kind of tats load order, so I added the fur manual back.

What ever it was... it now works.

Or another kind of interaction.

When I tried the Tit Kit (via racemenu) it made all the body tats disappear.

Maybe in this case I would also need to reapply them manually.

The issue would be that the lactating texture would longer be automatic.

Do you know how to make Slavetats and Racemenu Overlays work together?

4 hours ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

you are right that the cowface.dds has an effect only around the mouth area. But for some reason(maybe a load order within slavetats) Blush when aroused let the fur in the face disappear. And I already had the idea that maybe there is some kind of tats load order, so I added the fur manual back.

What ever it was... it now works.

Or another kind of interaction.

When I tried the Tit Kit (via racemenu) it made all the body tats disappear.

Maybe in this case I would also need to reapply them manually.

The issue would be that the lactating texture would longer be automatic.

Do you know how to make Slavetats and Racemenu Overlays work together?

Did you try installing slavetats events bridge?  it's available off the same port as slavetats for the download section.  I don't know if it's required for the interaction between racemenu and slavetats, but I have other mods that require it.  I would try it, but make sure you can back out to a save point before installing it.

On 11/6/2019 at 2:17 AM, finn_fann said:

Did you try installing slavetats events bridge?  it's available off the same port as slavetats for the download section.  I don't know if it's required for the interaction between racemenu and slavetats, but I have other mods that require it.  I would try it, but make sure you can back out to a save point before installing it.

I found the oldrim version(has no bsa--> might work) .  "it's available off the same port as slavetats for the download section." I couldn't find the "port", can you help me out with a link? Even if it "works", what kind of adjustment do I need to do to make BAC and the Tit Kit work? Or should it work all by it self?

Now another idea. Why not just make the cowface.dds transparent? What program would I need to use and how do I need to save the file after fiddling with it?

Or if someone knows how to do that, editing some files/scrips from BAC to not use this file at all. 

Why. It turned out for me that if I want to turn a follower into a cow the face turns blue/violet... which tells me my method it still not completely bulletproof.

On 11/7/2019 at 5:36 PM, ZI0MATRIX said:

I found the oldrim version(has no bsa--> might work) .  "it's available off the same port as slavetats for the download section." I couldn't find the "port", can you help me out with a link? Even if it "works", what kind of adjustment do I need to do to make BAC and the Tit Kit work? Or should it work all by it self?

I couldn't find the SE version.  I must have used the oldrim version.  Shouldn't need to make any adjustment to BAC or Tit Kit.  I'm not even sure it would help unless the original mods had events bridge hooks in the scripts.

21 hours ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

Now another idea. Why not just make the cowface.dds transparent? What program would I need to use and how do I need to save the file after fiddling with it?

Or if someone knows how to do that, editing some files/scrips from BAC to not use this file at all. 

Why. It turned out for me that if I want to turn a follower into a cow the face turns blue/violet... which tells me my method it still not completely bulletproof.

As far as turning the dds file blank, you would need GIMP.  it's a freeware image editor.  there are some tutorials on how to convert oldrim images to SE using GIMP on the web.  It helps when scanning texture files, dds with NIF optimizer and there are incompatibilities listed.

As far as editing the script itself, That;s fairly straightforward, but I don't know how to compile the modified script without dropping Mod Organizer which I don't want to do.

I have a script editor and I spent several hours trying to find a way to point to both the Skyrim data folder for script sources as well as MO, but nothing I tried worked.  If I could get that to function properly, I could edit and compile the script.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2019 at 6:22 AM, ZI0MATRIX said:

Then there is also the issue of personal taste. This working  tail for example is to flacid for my taste and "disappears" partially in the butt crack of my character. I imagine if your character is "fat" this will happen more likely.

So one would have to make version with more or less "lift" stiffness(see screenshot with BAC tail and "turdy" tail.

I also wonder if someone here has a working conversion for the cbbe smp body for some piercings or the chain metal outfit(last screenshot is a non cbbe smp body).

I have developed a shape that can handle MME and BAC body shapes to a higher degree imo.

ScreenShot11.png

ScreenShot7.png

ScreenShot16.png

ScreenShot12.png

20190929215102_1.jpg.4e8bd80c7695469b43df5404994f5884.jpg

May I ask which body are you using in these screenshots? I use CBBE SMP and I don't get any body morphs with BAC (tattoos show up fine). Other mods like ABBA seem to work fine.

Except the last screenshot (UUNPJinxed flat hang test.xml) I am using a CBBE SMP body on THIS basis with this SKIN(changed the shape to adjust for MME , Tit Kit and the added 3BBB). Right now I am using thisPendulous V1.1 Bredvortexa 1 3BB WIP.xml There is a chance that during the transformation(if your body is working UNP basis) BAC is giving you the standart CBBE body until you reach mutation stage 20. Also I have the suspicion that CBBE presets from Oldrim might have some issues since they work a bit different. Also I think BAC need the Sexlab Inflation Framework  SLIF, which need XP32 Skeleton.... Maybe your BAC needs to be told via MCM to use the right method to be morphed.ScreenShot24.png.fd56f69534b4bf6bdc9ce61c6b66511d.png 

12 hours ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

Except the last screenshot (UUNPJinxed flat hang test.xml) I am using a CBBE SMP body on THIS basis with this SKIN(changed the shape to adjust for MME , Tit Kit and the added 3BBB). Right now I am using thisPendulous V1.1 Bredvortexa 1 3BB WIP.xml There is a chance that during the transformation(if your body is working UNP basis) BAC is giving you the standart CBBE body until you reach mutation stage 20. Also I have the suspicion that CBBE presets from Oldrim might have some issues since they work a bit different. Also I think BAC need the Sexlab Inflation Framework  SLIF, which need XP32 Skeleton.... Maybe your BAC needs to be told via MCM to use the right method to be morphed.ScreenShot24.png.fd56f69534b4bf6bdc9ce61c6b66511d.png 

Interesting. I am using a setup almost identical to yours (CBBE SMP, SLIF, XP32 skeleton). The only difference I can think of is that I'm using Racemenu Bodygen, meaning my meshes are built using the "zeroed-sliders" preset in bodyslide. I know some mods use Racemenu bodymorph scaling (like ABBA) and others use node scaling (like MME and BAC), but I don't think these mods will conflict as long as SLIF is working, right?

How can I check if BAC is using SLIF? Is there a MCM page within SLIF that shows which mods have modified which NPCs? When running BAC, I get a notification that BAC is registered for SLIF, but I'm still not seeing any morphing/scaling from BAC.

14 minutes ago, AWHA said:

Interesting. I am using a setup almost identical to yours (CBBE SMP, SLIF, XP32 skeleton). The only difference I can think of is that I'm using Racemenu Bodygen, meaning my meshes are built using the "zeroed-sliders" preset in bodyslide. I know some mods use Racemenu bodymorph scaling (like ABBA) and others use node scaling (like MME and BAC), but I don't think these mods will conflict as long as SLIF is working, right?

How can I check if BAC is using SLIF? Is there a MCM page within SLIF that shows which mods have modified which NPCs? When running BAC, I get a notification that BAC is registered for SLIF, but I'm still not seeing any morphing/scaling from BAC.

When you build your body via Bodyslide did you tick "Build Morphs"?

Did you also build the whole BAC stuff under Bodyslide?

Right now when I build my body I build [Preset of my choice] + [SE 3BBB Body Fantasy] + [Build Morphs ticked]

You can change which Actor SLIF is dealing with(but I don t know much about SLIF)

Sometimes when the aroused mod doesn t work for an NPC or if I want to know how horny my character is right now I press N and get besides other data that my character is already registered for SLIF and that the targeted NPC is now registered.

And an idea about the Racemenu thing: When I was rebuilding my Skyrim after another useless Creation Club update had fucked it up beyond repair(now I use Vortex which is far better than NMM), I used a character preset I prepared just for this case.

I experienced the same weird issue and that is that the weight of my character was fixed to 75% despite being a 100% character. (reason is there is later a quest which has to do with gaining weight).

What I needed to do was to turn off everything under MCM--> BAC--> Setting--> Weights.

2 hours ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

When you build your body via Bodyslide did you tick "Build Morphs"?

Did you also build the whole BAC stuff under Bodyslide?

Right now when I build my body I build [Preset of my choice] + [SE 3BBB Body Fantasy] + [Build Morphs ticked]

You can change which Actor SLIF is dealing with(but I don t know much about SLIF)

Sometimes when the aroused mod doesn t work for an NPC or if I want to know how horny my character is right now I press N and get besides other data that my character is already registered for SLIF and that the targeted NPC is now registered.

And an idea about the Racemenu thing: When I was rebuilding my Skyrim after another useless Creation Club update had fucked it up beyond repair(now I use Vortex which is far better than NMM), I used a character preset I prepared just for this case.

I experienced the same weird issue and that is that the weight of my character was fixed to 75% despite being a 100% character. (reason is there is later a quest which has to do with gaining weight).

What I needed to do was to turn off everything under MCM--> BAC--> Setting--> Weights.

Thanks for these tips. I found a workaround which involves forcing BAC and MME to use bodymorph scaling by changing some settings in SLIF. Not entirely sure how SLIF works, but it seems that SLIF can force some mods to use bodymorph scaling. Check the SLIF support topic if you want to know more.

I will try changing the weight setting in BAC to see if that helps.

On a related note, has anyone tried converting the latest Devious Training to SSE? My conversion attempt was a disaster (random CTDs) but maybe someone else had better luck?

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone get an issue with the quest progressing when you talk to Paul for upgrades/nose ring/ etc? I just get a whole bunch of npcs that gather, but nothing happens and paul just stands there with no options to continue. I've tried sitting down in the chair next to the anvil like he says, but nothing occurs.

On 12/14/2019 at 8:07 PM, LaEspada said:

Does anyone get an issue with the quest progressing when you talk to Paul for upgrades/nose ring/ etc? I just get a whole bunch of npcs that gather, but nothing happens and paul just stands there with no options to continue. I've tried sitting down in the chair next to the anvil like he says, but nothing occurs.

Same Issue

On 12/22/2019 at 8:00 AM, xbxz2009 said:

This is a rendering issue. most likely due to load order.  depending on your mods, after you built assets with body slide, make sure the updated assets load last.  easiest way to do this with a mod manager is to output the body slide updates to it's own mod that is placed last in the load order.

• 1 month later...
On 1/26/2020 at 2:24 AM, qawsedrftg765 said:

So I have covered the new mod to SSE

THIS IS MY FIRST COVERVERSION AND I HAVE TESTED IT MYSELF AND IT SEEMS FINE

I pushed my character to max progression and everything was OK (Except the tail which seems to be a standard bug)

Big thanks to Finn_fann and skyrimfet for the original conversion and mod respectively.

Being A cow SSE.7z 20.72 MB · 18 downloads Being_a_Cow_Tats.zip 133.91 MB · 22 downloads

What version of Zaz are you using? I gave your conversion a try (along with converting it myself), but none of the Zaz furniture showed up on the non-captured path, and the capture in riften didn't work on the enslaved path.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2020 at 8:24 AM, qawsedrftg765 said:

So I have covered the new mod to SSE

THIS IS MY FIRST COVERVERSION AND I HAVE TESTED IT MYSELF AND IT SEEMS FINE

I pushed my character to max progression and everything was OK (Except the tail which seems to be a standard bug)

Big thanks to Finn_fann and skyrimfet for the original conversion and mod respectively.

Being A cow SSE.7z 20.72 MB · 46 downloads Being_a_Cow_Tats.zip 133.91 MB · 57 downloads

i tried your conversion but the slavetats not updating properly

• 2 weeks later...

So I have an question. CBBE in SE does not contain belly node, so I added one myself, and it works fine enough, except its jagged, kinda pointy. Question is the following, is there an body that has an decent looking belly scaling, with more belly nodes perhaps?