I'm back again with further English edits for this mod. I've now re-written the entire mod: books, quests names, quest objectives, dialogue, etc. This is now an ESP replacement for the original mod. Just install it after the original BAC SE conversion in your load order and allow this ESP to overwrite the original. All functionality is still the same, this is purely an editing pass to have the entire mod use proper English.

BAC English Edit.zip

What is this bac_punish03 item that it keeps equiping on my character? and how can I stop it from doing so?
I don't know what I did for it to equip itself onto me, or what I need to do to remove it. Nowhere in the MCM does it say anything about bindings or what not.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went over and fixed the texture bleeding and cleaned all the fur textures for the body.

If you want to use them just copy paste them into the Being a cow - tats folder where the textures are located.

Installation:

You only need to download one of the files:

Old file is just with the texture bleeding fixed.

Updated file is everything from the old file and with fixed UV seams. (Due to the process used there is a slight, but noticeable loss of resolution)

If using mod manager install as normal and place the file after the original tats folder overwriting the files

If installing manually copy paste the .dds files into the folder where the textures are located

Example: Being a cow - tats \textures\actors\character\SlaveTats\bac

Before/After texture bleed fix

Spoiler

Scene2.thumb.png.91a3c13124fc4ccf2e0750389861760b.png

Update: Before/After UV seams fix

Spoiler

scene3.thumb.png.4498234ff677c77590431ff33873953b.png

Download file updated:

Being a cow SSE texturefix.zip

Download file old:

bac_texturefix.zip

Edited by Dr.Lefse
edit description
8 hours ago, ogiim89 said:

Is there anyway to seperate the hooves sound and the cowbell sound as an option, I feel the hooves are way to loud compared to the cowbell, and hey, you can never get enough cowbell.

Now I hope I don't brake any rules posting links here, but I use the Feirin mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30692and with it the alternate hooves sounds https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31039

Now simply putting that sound package into your mod organizer won't work, you have to patch the sound files into bac manually. I personally always thought that the hooves sound is to loud (more like horse than cow) so these are a good improvement.

For a more immersive future project it would be nice to make the sound maybe reflect the status and speed of the characte movement better... more "clomp" with big/full udders and less/no when sneaking.

Hope this helps .. have fun!

P.S. Feirin as a cow is hilarious ?

On 11/16/2020 at 8:47 PM, Dr.Lefse said:

Went over and fixed the texture bleeding and cleaned all the fur textures for the body.

If you want to use them just copy paste them into the Being a cow - tats folder.

Before/After pictures:

Reveal hidden contents

Scene2.thumb.png.91a3c13124fc4ccf2e0750389861760b.png

Download file:

bac_texturefix.zip 34.25 MB · 39 downloads

Hey, thank you sharing this. Could you possibly elaborate on where to exactly put the files? I've only recently started with mods. I downloaded "Being a Cow 1.8G SE" and "Being a Cow Tats 1.8G SE". Can I just extract all files from the zip and put them into the root of "Being a Cow Tats 1.8G SE"? 

6 hours ago, Despair_Y said:

Hey, thank you sharing this. Could you possibly elaborate on where to exactly put the files? I've only recently started with mods. I downloaded "Being a Cow 1.8G SE" and "Being a Cow Tats 1.8G SE". Can I just extract all files from the zip and put them into the root of "Being a Cow Tats 1.8G SE"? 

In the tats folder where all the textures are located, should be something like this:

Being_a_Cow_Tats\textures\actors\character\SlaveTats\bac

On 11/18/2020 at 11:22 AM, BlackBoxFun said:

Now I hope I don't brake any rules posting links here, but I use the Feirin mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30692and with it the alternate hooves sounds https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31039

Now simply putting that sound package into your mod organizer won't work, you have to patch the sound files into bac manually. I personally always thought that the hooves sound is to loud (more like horse than cow) so these are a good improvement.

For a more immersive future project it would be nice to make the sound maybe reflect the status and speed of the characte movement better... more "clomp" with big/full udders and less/no when sneaking.

Hope this helps .. have fun!

P.S. Feirin as a cow is hilarious ?

how do you mean patching them manually for the sounds ? i've extracted the alternate hooves sound package, but i can't figure out where to place the sounds folder in the main BAC folder.

On 11/30/2020 at 5:24 PM, YojimboRatchet said:

how do you mean patching them manually for the sounds ? i've extracted the alternate hooves sound package, but i can't figure out where to place the sounds folder in the main BAC folder.

I found the files by searching around in the .bsa file. Here have a look, I explained it too!

Spoiler

asgsgaggag.PNG.13a17931aa42d0ae8b7d41aca08a35c6.PNG

So yeah the mod seems to use the ones from Devious Devices so replacing them will actually replace the ones for the Pony Boots too. Not sure if that´s bad really. However I think Devious Devices is entirely loose-file based so you can liturally just replace these sounds in your Data folder. The first 2 sound files are 2 variants for the left hoove step and the second 2 sound files are 2 variants for the right hoove step. Good luck! ?

Here is the entire path just incase:

asgsgaggasgsagag.PNG.ba4679350559afc85a01bcd3af5a7405.PNG

Here is how to do it for other mods that actually don´t use other mods loose files:

Spoiler

What you would need to do if it is in the .bsa is use the Bethesda Archive Extractor, open the .bsa, figure out the file path of where the sounds are stored (a .bsa is basically loose files in an archive and there should be a path visible like Data/sounds/bac/moo.wav or whatever) and then recreate that path with folders and place your replacer sound file in that path and then rename the replacer sound file to the name of the original you see in the .bsa. This then goes into your Data folder and once Skyrim recognizes that there is a loose file + a .bsa file, Skyrim will overwrite the .bsa file with the loose one. I´m not a modder and I don´t know much but I think this is how it should work.

For example this is how it looks inside the mod Unique Uniques, there is a path for meshes,textures,sounds,scripts etc and usually they are only inside of the .bsa itself and loose files that are in the exact same path in the data folder instead are replacers that overwrite stuff inside of the .bsa:

asggagsgagaggggg.PNG.3682e20e06ff9340e616fdbc2d998986.PNG

I dont remember this issue in the past but anyone run into the collar bell equipping but the bell vanishing? player.equipitem does not seem to solve issue as you can see the bell equip and vanish the collar stays on just fine.. lol? i swore i used to have a bell.

turned on hardcore mode and the bell came back so something must just be using the slot lol or something >.> oh well

5 hours ago, superlerk123 said:

or at least complete the head gear content part for when you talk to "paul and hes like maybe in the next update".  brings a tear to my eye every time.

Would be great if something like Bad Dogs Horse helmets could be done. They are really super cool in my opinion (espacialy the leather). A pity that my horse character now has a cow tail ? ...

• 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, AWHA said:

I just read the entire thread nice that someone is working on BAC again hopefully someone with the skills *ie not lazy me* does a quick edit for SE lol

I'm currently having trouble with my breast not growing after lvl 16 (on the nude body), Piercings, clothing and everything change to the right size but the breasts don't. I get the slif notification, they increase while in the pump anim but once i get out they revert to their previous size. I tried moving cbbe and bac in the load order rebuilding morphs toggling mcm but doesn't seem to have any effect on it Does anyone know where my mistake is?

2 hours ago, yann777 said:

I'm currently having trouble with my breast not growing after lvl 16 (on the nude body), Piercings, clothing and everything change to the right size but the breasts don't. I get the slif notification, they increase while in the pump anim but once i get out they revert to their previous size. I tried moving cbbe and bac in the load order rebuilding morphs toggling mcm but doesn't seem to have any effect on it Does anyone know where my mistake is?

level 16 is when you get the udder. maybe you need to build them in bodyslide.

8 hours ago, Galactase said:

level 16 is when you get the udder. maybe you need to build them in bodyslide.

I know and they work fine what is weird is that there seems to be a breast increase for some reason as well. i'll be going over the script and events to see what's up because i know it's not millkmod since the next level is still couple of milk away