Fusion girl (Body Gen, vagina morphs, 2 types genitals) and Outfit edits (port to fusion, reveal genitals/tits)

33 minutes ago, tbcollins said:

Hate to do this here, but original mod is locked.  Having serious issue with Fusion Girl.  Installed the 1.75 with the physics files.  With or without the physics files enabled i get a huge amount of distortion in the female body.  Moving, jumping anything i do the body just completely distorts and looks terrible.

You need latest ZaZ skeleton and make sure it is not overriden by mod like cbbe knee (another skeleton)

2 minutes ago, tbcollins said:

yeah i read about that issue, but still i've stripped off all the clothes, just nude body and when i jump or move the tits distort and hang, the butt shifts and hangs and distorts.

Just to be sure: You ran it through Body Slide with the morphs box checked? Also, the ZEX skeleton & Fusion Girl version must be compatible.

:O

True story :) but i've found you can install some after exiting the cryo chamber and horizon needs to be installed before anyway.  But yeah i wait until i have eveyrthing else stable before instlaling mods.  but want the body working first and you were right, missed it but had ZaZOut after the skeleton somehow, don't know how i missed it.

12 minutes ago, tbcollins said:

True story :) but i've found you can install some after exiting the cryo chamber and horizon needs to be installed before anyway.  But yeah i wait until i have eveyrthing else stable before instlaling mods.  but want the body working first and you were right, missed it but had ZaZOut after the skeleton somehow, don't know how i missed it.

Why you need ZaZOut if it is bugged?

1 minute ago, tbcollins said:

Don't do it.........The dead will come out of those cryo-chambers & walk around.........Not even kidding.

:exclamation:

13 hours ago, Cronosus said:

image.png.24e72c68a75f31ec588ac0e0197cc97b.png
i have those and physics works nicely..  (togehther with aaf loaded before it)

anyway, someone capabe to convert Cross Tactical Swimsuit?

(source on nexus is deleted, but i have it)

I'm trying to do some conversions, but you hafta delete the bones of both the clothing & body, and I'm not sure how to go about that. If you know of a guide, I'd appreciate it. Even better, just tell me which ones to keep & which ones to delete?

13 hours ago, Cronosus said:

image.png.24e72c68a75f31ec588ac0e0197cc97b.png
i have those and physics works nicely..  (togehther with aaf loaded before it)

anyway, someone capabe to convert Cross Tactical Swimsuit?

(source on nexus is deleted, but i have it)

24 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

I'm trying to do some conversions, but you hafta delete the bones of both the clothing & body, and I'm not sure how to go about that. If you know of a guide, I'd appreciate it. Even better, just tell me which ones to keep & which ones to delete?

1) you can download fg 1.45 from nexus to make body work again in outfits for old fg

2) you can convert cbbe outfits to fg 1.75, files and guide

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37380

Also check this resource with whole body that will help you to copy boneweight in outfits with neck/gloves

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Joaquin69 said:

I see! Thanks for clarifying.

So will these morphs work with letio's animations? Or is not related to actual body? 
I'm new to FO4 modding (moved from Oldrim), so I'm not entirely sure how all that works.

Yeah I have plans to add them to my patch for anims, probably update will be finished in next 10 days

• 2 weeks later...

I just check back here, been gone awhile I see you have an updated 1.75 body, Kool I've been waiting for it. Also Just checked back at the nexus and they updated again to 1.8v. I take it you're 1.75 body is only compatible with the nexus 1.75 version.  I seen a post - 4.older body(1.75-1.80) does that mean youre body is compatible from 1.75 to 1.80 ?

Also I have question for body gen with slim. change log says you removed belly pregnant. I use pregnancy mod (fpe)that requires belly pregnant slider for morphs. will your body gen mess that up?

8 minutes ago, Dg75 said:

I just check back here, been gone awhile I see you have an updated 1.75 body, Kool I've been waiting for it. Also Just checked back at the nexus and they updated again to 1.8v. I take it you're 1.75 body is only compatible with the nexus 1.75 version.  I seen a post - 4.older body(1.75-1.80) does that mean youre body is compatible from 1.75 to 1.80 ?

Also I have question for body gen with slim. change log says you removed belly pregnant. I use pregnancy mod (fpe)that requires belly pregnant slider for morphs. will your body gen mess that up?

no, previously I used up to -20% of pregnant slider to make belly look more slim, but during some animations penis clipped thru belly, so I decided to remove bodygen for belly pregnant
don't know about compatibility, hope new skeleton for 1.8 dont break 1.75 bodies

I just use 1.75 for now

Okay thank you for getting back to me.  Ill try it to get pregnant with it and see. If you're base body still has the slider for it It should be okay or not. 

I think ill stick with 1.75 as well that 1.8 is probably buggy with it being so new. hell I'm just now updating from 1.45 personally I thought it just fine the way it was, but innovation things update. Thanks again for the mods you do great work.

https://mega.nz/file/Sy5nwCoD#krn1oTpUVe7rsPf14qlmzMnhWM-FVVEmr68d5yRHAnY
cant update mod now, file dont work now on this site

here is 8.1 all files:

1)fixed bad body textures format which made the quality worse (was BC5 now BC7 DXT11+)

2)fixed second vag UV mapping, added normal, specular tetxtures; removed dark textures

3)Base body, Faith, Kara: corrected specular textures to make face match body when wet and sunny

4)Faith, Kara: fixed 1st person model

5)Faith: eyes location moved a bit lower; fixed not working morphs on nude model

6)2B fixed hands cliping; body, hands, neck textures now match face textures

7)skyteacher replaced pantyhose by ZO pantyhoze

8)added png resources

other changes