Dez65 Posted May 14, 2020 Posted May 14, 2020 On 1/30/2020 at 11:04 PM, Indarello said: You can find this in description: file:Fusion_vagionamorphs.7z textures: files: darknipples...; lightnipples...; Additional textures files: hands, body normal and specular textures.7z Hi - longtime user of Fusion Girl and was excited to try out your mod, which looks amazing. I installed the files in the description and above: Fusion_vagionamorphs.7z (body)), the darknipples texture and the hands, body normal and specular textures.7z using MO2 on a new save. During animations, there is a blank space (i.e. you can see into the body) rather than the vagina textures. I ran Bodyslide with zeroed sliders and batch built with build morphs selected to the Zex Vagina morphs 2 vag body. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but I can't quite figure it out. Any troubleshooting suggestions?
Dez65 Posted May 14, 2020 Posted May 14, 2020 2 hours ago, Dez65 said: Hi - longtime user of Fusion Girl and was excited to try out your mod, which looks amazing. I installed the files in the description and above: Fusion_vagionamorphs.7z (body)), the darknipples texture and the hands, body normal and specular textures.7z using MO2 on a new save. During animations, there is a blank space (i.e. you can see into the body) rather than the vagina textures. I ran Bodyslide with zeroed sliders and batch built with build morphs selected to the Zex Vagina morphs 2 vag body. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but I can't quite figure it out. Any troubleshooting suggestions? I think I figured it out. The vagina is a separate outfit. The base Fusion Girl body has to be generated by BodySlide first and then the vagina/anus are generated like they are outfits. At least that's how I seem to have gotten it to work. Doesn't seem to work with 50 Shades animations, though, or am I still not doing it correctly? Amazing advance! Reminds me of the 3BBB body for Skyrim.
Indarello Posted May 14, 2020 Author Posted May 14, 2020 4 hours ago, Dez65 said: Hi - longtime user of Fusion Girl and was excited to try out your mod, which looks amazing. I installed the files in the description and above: Fusion_vagionamorphs.7z (body)), the darknipples texture and the hands, body normal and specular textures.7z using MO2 on a new save. During animations, there is a blank space (i.e. you can see into the body) rather than the vagina textures. I ran Bodyslide with zeroed sliders and batch built with build morphs selected to the Zex Vagina morphs 2 vag body. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but I can't quite figure it out. Any troubleshooting suggestions? Screenshot?
Dez65 Posted May 14, 2020 Posted May 14, 2020 13 minutes ago, Dez65 said: I seemed to have gotten it working late last night but then I tried to recreate the procedure and ended up as before and as depicted in the screen shot. I will say it looked excellent when it was working.
Indarello Posted May 14, 2020 Author Posted May 14, 2020 44 minutes ago, Dez65 said: I seemed to have gotten it working late last night but then I tried to recreate the procedure and ended up as before and as depicted in the screen shot. I will say it looked excellent when it was working. Using bodygen? Check on main page - How to build outfits (Optional)
Dez65 Posted May 14, 2020 Posted May 14, 2020 Okay, here's a procedure that produced a working vagina as indicated in the screenshot below. First, in BodySlide, select "Zex Vagina morphs 2 vag" as the Outfit/Body and Fusion-ZeroSliders as the preset. Build the body and all outfits and choose Zex Vagina morphs 2 vag" as output set # 1. That procedure does appear to produce a working vagina (see screen shot). But, when in animation, the body is not zeroed (note the breast size and the pointy nipples). See comparison of same body outside of animation. I really want to learn how to get this excellent mod to work. Thanks so much for your time in teaching me how to do so.
Dez65 Posted May 14, 2020 Posted May 14, 2020 3 hours ago, Indarello said: Using bodygen? Check on main page - How to build outfits (Optional) Hi - as indicated, I've successfully built your body with a working vagina. The problem now is that the body, at least in animations, is not zeroed, as shown in the pictures in post #57. It looks nothing like the zeroed body in BodySlide or like the body appears outside of animations. I did follow the instructions on how to build outfits, although I haven't started using yours yet and am building outfits from other mods (Dicky's, VTAW, for example). I'd love to use your mod but even though I'm conversant enough to use Fusion Girl generally, I not able to follow your instructions. Even with the vagina working, the body used in animations is not the body I built. MO2 reports that it is coming from your mod and date of the file indicates that it is the one I generated in BodySlide, but the breasts, as shown in the picture in post #57 are not "zeroed" breasts even though I built the body with Fusion-ZeroSliders. I guess I'll put this aside cuz I've rerun Bodyslide and tested at least 100 times without success. I'll check back to see if the instructions improve. Thanks for your help.
Indarello Posted May 14, 2020 Author Posted May 14, 2020 27 minutes ago, Dez65 said: Hi - as indicated, I've successfully built your body with a working vagina. The problem now is that the body, at least in animations, is not zeroed, as shown in the pictures in post #57. It looks nothing like the zeroed body in BodySlide or like the body appears outside of animations. I did follow the instructions on how to build outfits, although I haven't started using yours yet and am building outfits from other mods (Dicky's, VTAW, for example). I'd love to use your mod but even though I'm conversant enough to use Fusion Girl generally, I not able to follow your instructions. Even with the vagina working, the body used in animations is not the body I built. MO2 reports that it is coming from your mod and date of the file indicates that it is the one I generated in BodySlide, but the breasts, as shown in the picture in post #57 are not "zeroed" breasts even though I built the body with Fusion-ZeroSliders. I guess I'll put this aside cuz I've rerun Bodyslide and tested at least 100 times without success. I'll check back to see if the instructions improve. Thanks for your help. You should disable all mods untill you leave vault Then test
Magenta147 Posted August 10, 2020 Posted August 10, 2020 Is this compatible with Fusion Girl 1.75 or not? If not, hope you update it. Thanks in advance!!
Indarello Posted August 10, 2020 Author Posted August 10, 2020 5 hours ago, Magenta147 said: Is this compatible with Fusion Girl 1.75 or not? If not, hope you update it. Thanks in advance!! Yes I have plans to update, also there will be working faces for dota and detroit, but for now I stuck with problem in outfit studio 1
vixied Posted September 24, 2020 Posted September 24, 2020 just wanna ask is there any chance to make vagina work in the dismemberable fusion girl body in this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/45629 ? well sorry to ask u i do massage the mod author but still no reply. i see the polygon in genital place is not being reduced so i believe it must be still capable to put vagina to work . but i dont have idea to do that . it will be cool have vagina function + dismember body function together.
Indarello Posted September 25, 2020 Author Posted September 25, 2020 5 hours ago, vixied said: just wanna ask is there any chance to make vagina work in the dismemberable fusion girl body in this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/45629 ? well sorry to ask u i do massage the mod author but still no reply. i see the polygon in genital place is not being reduced so i believe it must be still capable to put vagina to work . but i dont have idea to do that . it will be cool have vagina function + dismember body function together. Not interesting for me
VonHelton Posted September 26, 2020 Posted September 26, 2020 22 hours ago, Indarello said: Not interesting for me Leito animations do not come with a working vagina. Sorry.
Indarello Posted September 26, 2020 Author Posted September 26, 2020 1 hour ago, VonHelton said: Leito animations do not come with a working vagina. Sorry. Not interested in dismemberment
VonHelton Posted September 26, 2020 Posted September 26, 2020 6 hours ago, Indarello said: Not interested in dismemberment I'm not talking about dismemberment. The vagina WILL NOT WORK with Leito, because Leito did not make it to work with his animations.
Indarello Posted September 26, 2020 Author Posted September 26, 2020 18 minutes ago, VonHelton said: I'm not talking about dismemberment. The vagina WILL NOT WORK with Leito, because Leito did not make it to work with his animations. I will make body work for old anims with vag morphs and with bones for new anims, but not dismemberment body 1
VonHelton Posted September 26, 2020 Posted September 26, 2020 1 hour ago, Indarello said: I will make body work for old anims with vag morphs and with bones for new anims, but not dismemberment body Ok, right now, if I have sex, and it is a Leito animation, the vag will NOT open. But you say your body WILL open? If so, I'll be willing to test it!
VonHelton Posted September 26, 2020 Posted September 26, 2020 On 5/14/2020 at 11:47 AM, Dez65 said: I seemed to have gotten it working late last night but then I tried to recreate the procedure and ended up as before and as depicted in the screen shot. I will say it looked excellent when it was working. Where is the inside of the vag? (The pink part?)
Indarello Posted October 14, 2020 Author Posted October 14, 2020 Here if someone want to use and test before release of all outfits and staff: Fusion girl 1.75 with 2 vag and 1 new slider for nipples and new body texture resource for gimp (Options: 3 type nipples with colors, nail color, pink feet, veins)https://mega.nz/file/jzp0CKqK#jEaLloaq-cv8Jngh0zC-CXaqsMdK2tpjrfE9F6eRSaI Files can be changed for the whole release Original authors: Fusion girl, CBBE, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6940 , https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/34344 , others authors can be found in first post FG 1.75 2 VAG.7z
VonHelton Posted October 15, 2020 Posted October 15, 2020 On 10/14/2020 at 12:02 PM, Indarello said: Here if someone want to use and test before release of all outfits and staff: Fusion girl 1.75 with 2 vag and 1 new slider for nipples and new body texture resource for gimp (Options: 3 type nipples with colors, nail color, pink feet, veins)https://mega.nz/file/jzp0CKqK#jEaLloaq-cv8Jngh0zC-CXaqsMdK2tpjrfE9F6eRSaI Files can be changed for the whole release Original authors: Fusion girl, CBBE, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6940 , https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/34344 , others authors can be found in first post FG 1.75 2 VAG.7z 3.38 MB · 8 downloads I'll test this & get back to you. It'll be awhile, since other mods are ahead of you. But I will get back to you.
tbcollins Posted October 28, 2020 Posted October 28, 2020 Hate to do this here, but original mod is locked. Having serious issue with Fusion Girl. Installed the 1.75 with the physics files. With or without the physics files enabled i get a huge amount of distortion in the female body. Moving, jumping anything i do the body just completely distorts and looks terrible.
VonHelton Posted October 28, 2020 Posted October 28, 2020 16 minutes ago, tbcollins said: Hate to do this here, but original mod is locked. Having serious issue with Fusion Girl. Installed the 1.75 with the physics files. With or without the physics files enabled i get a huge amount of distortion in the female body. Moving, jumping anything i do the body just completely distorts and looks terrible. The file above is NOT locked, I just now downloaded it. Must be on your end. As for distortions, it's a BETA TEST. ......lol.
tbcollins Posted October 28, 2020 Posted October 28, 2020 no not this file, i'm talking about the origianl fusion girl mod site on nexus author has locked the forum. can't post on it and can't get fusion girl to work even by itself. the body just looks horrible and i've had it working before even though it was a couple years ago, just reinstalled giving skyrim a break. but for the life of me can't figure out why it won't work correctly.
VonHelton Posted October 28, 2020 Posted October 28, 2020 Just now, tbcollins said: no not this file, i'm talking about the origianl fusion girl mod site on nexus author has locked the forum. can't post on it and can't get fusion girl to work even by itself. the body just looks horrible and i've had it working before even though it was a couple years ago, just reinstalled giving skyrim a break. but for the life of me can't figure out why it won't work correctly. There's a clothing issue with FG 1.75 where if you shoot someone, the game crashes. I assume they are working on it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now