Langmans Posted January 4, 2021 Posted January 4, 2021 I just tried out the unique player / followers bodyslides, I noticed the unique player skin material is referencing the wrong material path.
Indarello Posted January 4, 2021 Author Posted January 4, 2021 22 minutes ago, langmans said: I just tried out the unique player / followers bodyslides, I noticed the unique player skin material is referencing the wrong material path. thanks, but it create problem only in looksmenu, in game everything should be ok, will release fix later with other changes
asdurgico Posted January 17, 2021 Posted January 17, 2021 I have this wierd problem with Piper and Cait hands, Piper hands are deformed while cait has invisible hands. The issues is with their outfits, if i remove their clothes they are fine. Tried to rebuild bodyslide, using the default meshes, but the problem persists. It's not really a big deal but i'm worried i might get other glitched clothes if i go further in the playtrough.
Indarello Posted January 17, 2021 Author Posted January 17, 2021 19 minutes ago, asdurgico said: I have this wierd problem with Piper and Cait hands, Piper hands are deformed while cait has invisible hands. The issues is with their outfits, if i remove their clothes they are fine. Tried to rebuild bodyslide, using the default meshes, but the problem persists. It's not really a big deal but i'm worried i might get other glitched clothes if i go further in the playtrough. you mean this problem emerged when you installed unique player redux?
asdurgico Posted January 17, 2021 Posted January 17, 2021 1 hour ago, Indarello said: you mean this problem emerged when you installed unique player redux? No i don't have unique player redux, i mean i have this problem because of fusion girl mod, if i remove this mod the problem is fixed. Of course now that i saw dat perfect bounce i can't really go back to cbbe :(.
asdurgico Posted January 17, 2021 Posted January 17, 2021 I made a picture, piper deformed hands are much more noticeable when she moves.
VonHelton Posted January 19, 2021 Posted January 19, 2021 On 1/17/2021 at 1:20 PM, asdurgico said: I made a picture, piper deformed hands are much more noticeable when she moves. Hey, at least you ain't got some dude named "Nate" screwing all your women without your permission & getting them pregnant.
Indarello Posted January 20, 2021 Author Posted January 20, 2021 On 1/18/2021 at 1:20 AM, asdurgico said: I made a picture, piper deformed hands are much more noticeable when she moves. If this happens after installing FG from nexus - reinstall it with unchecked outfits
asdurgico Posted January 20, 2021 Posted January 20, 2021 1 hour ago, Indarello said: If this happens after installing FG from nexus - reinstall it with unchecked outfits Yes i used nexus mods version and i only took the bodygen files from here. But if uncheck outfits i will not have custom vanilla meshes and clothes will not match with body shape, they will have vanilla meshes right? Edit: nevermind i saw the installer options and understood what you mean. I will not install the meshes and build them myself with the bodyslide and see if it fixes the issue. 9 hours ago, VonHelton said: Hey, at least you ain't got some dude named "Nate" screwing all your women without your permission & getting them pregnant. Oh man i'm sorry my hands issues seems small in comparison XD.
Indarello Posted January 20, 2021 Author Posted January 20, 2021 19 minutes ago, asdurgico said: Yes i used nexus mods version and i only took the bodygen files from here. But if uncheck outfits i will not have custom vanilla meshes and clothes will not match with body shape, they will have vanilla meshes right? Edit: nevermind i saw the installer options and understood what you mean. I will not install the meshes and build them myself with the bodyslide and see if it fixes the issue. Oh man i'm sorry my hands issues seems small in comparison XD. dont build piper and cate outfits
asdurgico Posted January 20, 2021 Posted January 20, 2021 1 hour ago, Indarello said: dont build piper and cate outfits Lol i'm an idiot. That worked and fixed also other messed up npcs i encountered thanx
Indarello Posted January 20, 2021 Author Posted January 20, 2021 6 minutes ago, asdurgico said: Lol i'm an idiot. That worked and fixed also other messed up npcs i encountered thanx report about this on Fusion girl discord, probably they dont know that forget to boneweight hands in this outfits I use this replacer https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/38562?tab=description for outfits
drake_hoard Posted February 23, 2021 Posted February 23, 2021 Hello, I have a noob question after reading the whole day about bodyslide, Fusion girl, CBBE, clothes, etc... Do I understand it correctly, that, using fusion girl, I have to build all clothes with the zeroslider body and enabling build morphs and personalize my character using looksmenu?
JB. Posted February 23, 2021 Posted February 23, 2021 11 minutes ago, drake_hoard said: Hello, I have a noob question after reading the whole day about bodyslide, Fusion girl, CBBE, clothes, etc... Do I understand it correctly, that, using fusion girl, I have to build all clothes with the zeroslider body and enabling build morphs and personalize my character using looksmenu? Yes, I do exactly that. But there are other presets apart from Zero-Sliders if you prefer another body type. Zero-sliders is more functional because all clothes are made based on this preset. Some clothes don't look great anymore if you build exaggerated bodies. The same is with CBBE. You have to build the clothes and the body with the same preset, and with morphs activated. 1
drake_hoard Posted February 23, 2021 Posted February 23, 2021 5 minutes ago, JBpy said: Yes, I do exactly that. But there are other presets apart from Zero-Sliders if you prefer another body type. Zero-sliders is more functional because all clothes are made based on this preset. Some clothes don't look great anymore if you build exaggerated bodies. The same is with CBBE. You have to build the clothes and the body with the same preset, and with morphs activated. Yes, using CBBE I use the preset, I like and build. In my former game (started again using CBBE) I did that with fusion, but I had so much clipping or "baggy" clothes at NPC'S. I think, I try again with zerosliders. Thanks!
JB. Posted February 23, 2021 Posted February 23, 2021 4 minutes ago, drake_hoard said: Yes, using CBBE I use the preset, I like and build. In my former game (started again using CBBE) I did that with fusion, but I had so much clipping or "baggy" clothes at NPC'S. I think, I try again with zerosliders. Thanks! Hmm. Zero Sliders is a Fusion Girl-only preset. CBBE is another body that is incompatible with Fusion Girl: CBBE clothes are not suitable for FG. You must choose one or the other. FG is far more superior and there are already a lot of converted clothes for this body. But it is your choice.
drake_hoard Posted February 23, 2021 Posted February 23, 2021 Yes, I know... I my last play through, which I cancelled, I tried fusion girl for the first time and tried to make a body in bodyslide as a preset the same way I learnt it using CBBE. Now I will try to use zerosliders and customize via looksmenu Only sad thing, I have to use an older save, because I build the breezy powerarmor and it's not available for fusion girl
Indarello Posted February 23, 2021 Author Posted February 23, 2021 40 minutes ago, drake_hoard said: Hello, I have a noob question after reading the whole day about bodyslide, Fusion girl, CBBE, clothes, etc... Do I understand it correctly, that, using fusion girl, I have to build all clothes with the zeroslider body and enabling build morphs and personalize my character using looksmenu? yes result body shape = preset + morph (looksmenu), if preset is "zero all" => body shape = morph (looksmenu) 1
pleasetryme Posted February 23, 2021 Posted February 23, 2021 totally love this amazing body, i tried some of the outfits and they all seem to be static do you know of any that move like dress etc
Indarello Posted February 23, 2021 Author Posted February 23, 2021 27 minutes ago, pleasetryme said: totally love this amazing body, i tried some of the outfits and they all seem to be static do you know of any that move like dress etc Never seen dress that worked with fusion girl without cliping 1
drake_hoard Posted February 24, 2021 Posted February 24, 2021 I tried it yesterday, but it was a clipping hell and the body changeswcompletly everytime, I put on some clothes that don't clip. Pure hell So, I switched back to CBBE for now, even if Fusion is so much nicer
Spectre5342 Posted February 25, 2021 Posted February 25, 2021 How can I get these morphs to work in female to female animations is there a special strap on mod I need? I did get it to work with Creature Resources the Deathclaw specifically haven't tested others yet. Want to get human animations to work with the morphs first.
Indarello Posted February 25, 2021 Author Posted February 25, 2021 5 minutes ago, Spectre5342 said: How can I get these morphs to work in female to female animations is there a special strap on mod I need? I did get it to work with Creature Resources the Deathclaw specifically haven't tested others yet. Want to get human animations to work with the morphs first. Dont understand what you mean
Spectre5342 Posted February 25, 2021 Posted February 25, 2021 43 minutes ago, Indarello said: Dont understand what you mean This is what I'm trying to do(not my screenshot or gameplay) I got the same result with a Deathclaw using Creature Resources but no such lick here. Specifically though I'm trying to get this result in Female to Female animations using some form of strap on. How can I do that or is it only possible with male bodies???
Indarello Posted February 25, 2021 Author Posted February 25, 2021 3 hours ago, Spectre5342 said: This is what I'm trying to do(not my screenshot or gameplay) I got the same result with a Deathclaw using Creature Resources but no such lick here. Specifically though I'm trying to get this result in Female to Female animations using some form of strap on. How can I do that or is it only possible with male bodies??? Sorry dont understant, maybe somebody will if you are looking for F-F animations you can try my patch with this
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now