Fusion girl (Body Gen, vagina morphs, 2 types genitals) and Outfit edits (port to fusion, reveal genitals/tits)

22 minutes ago, langmans said:

I just tried out the unique player / followers bodyslides, I noticed the unique player skin material is referencing the wrong material path.

thanks, but it create problem only in looksmenu, in game everything should be ok, will release fix later with other changes

• 2 weeks later...

I have this wierd problem with Piper and Cait hands, Piper hands are deformed while cait has invisible hands. The issues is with their outfits, if i remove their clothes they are fine.

Tried to rebuild bodyslide, using the default meshes, but the problem persists. It's not really a big deal but i'm worried i might get other glitched clothes if i go further in the playtrough.

19 minutes ago, asdurgico said:

I have this wierd problem with Piper and Cait hands, Piper hands are deformed while cait has invisible hands. The issues is with their outfits, if i remove their clothes they are fine.

Tried to rebuild bodyslide, using the default meshes, but the problem persists. It's not really a big deal but i'm worried i might get other glitched clothes if i go further in the playtrough.

you mean this problem emerged when you installed unique player redux?

1 hour ago, Indarello said:

you mean this problem emerged when you installed unique player redux?

No i don't have unique player redux, i mean i have this problem because of fusion girl mod, if i remove this mod the problem is fixed.

Of course now that i saw dat perfect bounce i can't really go back to cbbe :(.

1 hour ago, Indarello said:

If this happens after installing FG from nexus - reinstall it with unchecked outfits 

Yes i used nexus mods version and i only took the bodygen files from here. But if uncheck outfits i will not have custom vanilla meshes and clothes will not match with body shape, they will have vanilla meshes right?

Edit: nevermind i saw the installer options and understood what you mean. I will not install the meshes and build them myself with the bodyslide and see if it fixes the issue.

9 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Hey, at least you ain't got some dude named "Nate" screwing all your women without your permission & getting them pregnant.

:grimace:

Oh man i'm sorry my hands issues seems small in comparison XD.

19 minutes ago, asdurgico said:

Yes i used nexus mods version and i only took the bodygen files from here. But if uncheck outfits i will not have custom vanilla meshes and clothes will not match with body shape, they will have vanilla meshes right?

Edit: nevermind i saw the installer options and understood what you mean. I will not install the meshes and build them myself with the bodyslide and see if it fixes the issue.

Oh man i'm sorry my hands issues seems small in comparison XD.

dont build piper and cate outfits

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, drake_hoard said:

Hello,

I have a noob question after reading the whole day about bodyslide, Fusion girl, CBBE, clothes, etc...

Do I understand it correctly, that, using fusion girl, I have to build all clothes with the zeroslider body and enabling build morphs and personalize my character using looksmenu?

Yes, I do exactly that. But there are other presets apart from Zero-Sliders if you prefer another body type. Zero-sliders is more functional because all clothes are made based on this preset. Some clothes don't look great anymore if you build exaggerated bodies.

The same is with CBBE. You have to build the clothes and the body with the same preset, and with morphs activated.

5 minutes ago, JBpy said:

Yes, I do exactly that. But there are other presets apart from Zero-Sliders if you prefer another body type. Zero-sliders is more functional because all clothes are made based on this preset. Some clothes don't look great anymore if you build exaggerated bodies.

The same is with CBBE. You have to build the clothes and the body with the same preset, and with morphs activated.

Yes, using CBBE I use the preset, I like and build. In my former game (started again using CBBE) I did that with fusion, but I had so much clipping or "baggy" clothes at NPC'S.

I think, I try again with zerosliders.
Thanks!

4 minutes ago, drake_hoard said:

Yes, using CBBE I use the preset, I like and build. In my former game (started again using CBBE) I did that with fusion, but I had so much clipping or "baggy" clothes at NPC'S.

I think, I try again with zerosliders.
Thanks!

Hmm. Zero Sliders is a Fusion Girl-only preset. CBBE is another body that is incompatible with Fusion Girl: CBBE clothes are not suitable for FG. You must choose one or the other.

FG is far more superior and there are already a lot of converted clothes for this body. But it is your choice.

Yes, I know...

I my last play through, which I cancelled, I tried fusion girl for the first time and tried to make a body in bodyslide as a preset the same way I learnt it using CBBE.

Now I will try to use zerosliders and customize via looksmenu ;)

Only sad thing, I have to use an older save, because I build the breezy powerarmor and it's not available for fusion girl

40 minutes ago, drake_hoard said:

Hello,

I have a noob question after reading the whole day about bodyslide, Fusion girl, CBBE, clothes, etc...

Do I understand it correctly, that, using fusion girl, I have to build all clothes with the zeroslider body and enabling build morphs and personalize my character using looksmenu?

yes
result body shape = preset + morph (looksmenu), if preset is "zero all" => body shape  = morph (looksmenu)

5 minutes ago, Spectre5342 said:

How can I get these morphs to work in female to female animations is there a special strap on mod I need? I did get it to work with Creature Resources the Deathclaw specifically haven't tested others yet. Want to get human animations to work with the morphs first.

Dont understand what you mean

43 minutes ago, Indarello said:

Dont understand what you mean

Screenshot (434).pngThis is what I'm trying to do(not my screenshot or gameplay) I got the same result with a Deathclaw using Creature Resources but no such lick here. Specifically though I'm trying to get this result in Female to Female animations using some form of strap on. How can I do that or is it only possible with male bodies???

3 hours ago, Spectre5342 said:

This is what I'm trying to do(not my screenshot or gameplay) I got the same result with a Deathclaw using Creature Resources but no such lick here. Specifically though I'm trying to get this result in Female to Female animations using some form of strap on. How can I do that or is it only possible with male bodies???

Sorry dont understant, maybe somebody will

if you are looking for F-F animations you can try my patch with this