Indarello Posted March 24, 2022 Author Posted March 24, 2022 8 hours ago, lee3310 said: Hi, is this mod (body tweaks) compatible with "Fusion Girl 1.88" ? and is there some side effects like disabling dismemberment..? thx Yes, yes 2
Roxas_- Posted June 19, 2022 Posted June 19, 2022 (edited) This is my first post, Im still working on it but in the event i dont figure it out, Because there are lot of files what do i do step by step for getting vag morphs to work, FOR FUSION GIRL Edited June 19, 2022 by Roxas_-
Roxas_- Posted June 19, 2022 Posted June 19, 2022 41 minutes ago, Roxas_- said: This is my first post, Im still working on it but in the event i dont figure it out, Because there are lot of files what do i do step by step for getting vag morphs to work, FOR FUSION GIRL Update, i got it to work, not with some animations but there is patchs 4 it
deathmorph Posted August 20, 2022 Posted August 20, 2022 (edited) I now have the following mods installed: Fusion_vaginamorphs_1.75.7z body gen with body slim.7z then at the start of the game i adjust my body in the weight triangle and that's it? Or am I misunderstanding something? PS: Which profile do I have to take then to adjust the clothes in Bodyslide? Or is that no longer necessary with FG? PPS: How do I use bodygenreset? is this required for a new game? Edited August 20, 2022 by deathmorph
Indarello Posted August 20, 2022 Author Posted August 20, 2022 (edited) 7 hours ago, deathmorph said: I now have the following mods installed: Fusion_vaginamorphs_1.75.7z body gen with body slim.7z then at the start of the game i adjust my body in the weight triangle and that's it? Or am I misunderstanding something? PS: Which profile do I have to take then to adjust the clothes in Bodyslide? Or is that no longer necessary with FG? PPS: How do I use bodygenreset? is this required for a new game? You need to use sliders in looksmenu body->advanced tab, clothes for fg you also build with zero sliders, Bodygenreset you use only if you already used some other bodygen config on your save Edited August 20, 2022 by Indarello
deathmorph Posted August 20, 2022 Posted August 20, 2022 (edited) 3 hours ago, Indarello said: sliders in looksmenu body->advanced tab I know I'm probably being stupid, but where can I find the advanced tab in Looksmenu? When I open Looksmenu, I get here. In the game with slm 14 it looks similar. Spoiler Maybe you mean LooksMenu Body Sliders Extended? PS: So far I've gone the way of creating a body using a bodyslide preset and then adjusting the clothes afterwards. This works very well for me except for a one off bug (body invisible). I am however curious about the second way via Bodygen. However, I would also like to have my actress again something like this: Spoiler Edited August 20, 2022 by deathmorph
Indarello Posted August 21, 2022 Author Posted August 21, 2022 16 hours ago, deathmorph said: I know I'm probably being stupid, but where can I find the advanced tab in Looksmenu? When I open Looksmenu, I get here. In the game with slm 14 it looks similar. Reveal hidden contents Maybe you mean LooksMenu Body Sliders Extended? PS: So far I've gone the way of creating a body using a bodyslide preset and then adjusting the clothes afterwards. This works very well for me except for a one off bug (body invisible). I am however curious about the second way via Bodygen. However, I would also like to have my actress again something like this: Reveal hidden contents Open looksmenu, then press "B", then press "T" 1
deathmorph Posted August 21, 2022 Posted August 21, 2022 (edited) 2 hours ago, Indarello said: Open looksmenu, then press "B", then press "T" Installed Fusion_vaginamorphs_1.75.7z and Body gen with bodyslim.7z. Then adjusted all clothes with 0 slider and morph in bodyslide. Body created Spoiler and then started a new game. Pressed B+T in the Looks menu under Body - but there are no sliders in there. Where is my mistake? Spoiler Edited August 21, 2022 by deathmorph
Indarello Posted August 21, 2022 Author Posted August 21, 2022 49 minutes ago, deathmorph said: Installed Fusion_vaginamorphs_1.75.7z and Body gen with bodyslim.7z. Then adjusted all clothes with 0 slider and morph in bodyslide. Body created Reveal hidden contents and then started a new game. Pressed B+T in the Looks menu under Body - but there are no sliders in there. Where is my mistake? Hide contents Do you have fusion "FusionGirl.esp" enabled?
deathmorph Posted August 21, 2022 Posted August 21, 2022 14 minutes ago, Indarello said: Do you have fusion "FusionGirl.esp" enabled? i have installed. Unfortunately I can't find a fusiongirl.esp
deathmorph Posted August 21, 2022 Posted August 21, 2022 (edited) 58 minutes ago, deathmorph said: i have installed. Unfortunately I can't find a fusiongirl.esp Doesn't appear to be loaded. How can I load those into Vortex? Unfortunately, it is not listed in Vortex. edit// I didn't know I had to install ZBX. I've made up for it now and am trying again. Edited August 21, 2022 by deathmorph
Indarello Posted August 21, 2022 Author Posted August 21, 2022 55 minutes ago, deathmorph said: Doesn't appear to be loaded. How can I load those into Vortex? Unfortunately, it is not listed in Vortex. edit// I didn't know I had to install ZBX. I've made up for it now and am trying again. What is zbx?
deathmorph Posted August 21, 2022 Posted August 21, 2022 6 minutes ago, Indarello said: What is zbx? Sorry, ZBG.
Indarello Posted August 21, 2022 Author Posted August 21, 2022 4 minutes ago, deathmorph said: Sorry, ZBG. What is ZBG?
deathmorph Posted August 21, 2022 Posted August 21, 2022 32 minutes ago, Indarello said: What is ZBG? The sliders are here now. If I remove the clothes before "T" the game freezes shortly after. Is there a solution for this?
Karna5 Posted August 21, 2022 Posted August 21, 2022 13 minutes ago, deathmorph said: If I remove the clothes before "T" the game freezes shortly after. Are you saying the game freezes if you use LooksMenu to remove the clothes? To my knowledge this has been a problem in LooksMenu for years. I never, ever (ever) use the option to have LooksMenu remove the clothes. Either remove them in advance of using LooksMenu or leave them on while you make your edits.
deathmorph Posted August 21, 2022 Posted August 21, 2022 3 minutes ago, Karna5 said: Are you saying the game freezes if you use LooksMenu to remove the clothes? To my knowledge this has been a problem in LooksMenu for years. I never, ever (ever) use the option to have LooksMenu remove the clothes. Either remove them in advance of using LooksMenu or leave them on while you make your edits. I understand, thanks. At the beginning of the game, during character creation, I have no other option. So it's probably better if I play through the bunker first and then remove the clothes on the outside and adjust the body with slm 14?
vaultbait Posted August 21, 2022 Posted August 21, 2022 19 minutes ago, deathmorph said: The sliders are here now. If I remove the clothes before "T" the game freezes shortly after. Is there a solution for this? Yes, that was fixed in LM 1.6.20 (see its changelog). Unfortunately, many people encourage use of 1.6.18 instead, which still has that bug. 1
Karna5 Posted August 21, 2022 Posted August 21, 2022 2 minutes ago, vaultbait said: Yes, that was fixed in LM 1.6.20 (see its changelog). Unfortunately, many people encourage use of 1.6.18 instead, which still has that bug. Huh, I have LM 1.6.20. You're saying that's fixed and that I can use that feature now? I didn't know that. Thanks
deathmorph Posted August 21, 2022 Posted August 21, 2022 Okay. The Fucking Handbook warns about 1.6.20. I once had another error in the game, which was also assigned to 6/1/20 (but the cause of the error lay somewhere else). So I can use the 1.6.20 without hesitation, without breaking erections?
vaultbait Posted August 21, 2022 Posted August 21, 2022 6 minutes ago, deathmorph said: Okay. The Fucking Handbook warns about 1.6.20. I once had another error in the game, which was also assigned to 6/1/20 (but the cause of the error lay somewhere else). So I can use the 1.6.20 without hesitation, without breaking erections? The "manual" says no, but I've used 1.6.20 since it was released ~1.5 years back (and used 1.6.19 for months before that) and see no increase in broken erections compared to what I had with 1.6.18 two years ago. My advice is to try 1.6.20 if you want, but if you observe any problems then roll back to 1.6.18 before trying to seek help on the AAF Discord, since that's probably the first thing they'll grasp at as the reason. 1
Karna5 Posted August 21, 2022 Posted August 21, 2022 (edited) FYI, just tested LM 1.6.20, and it's true the clothing option no longer crashes me, but oh gosh the skin option broke the neck and gave it an ikaros android neck even though I didn't set it to that. Now I'm trying to figure out how to fix the neck. So far I can't do it through LooksMenu. I may have to turn my character into an android and back the long way. Unfortunately I'd saved before seeing the broken neck. So be careful on version 1.6.20 using the skin option in Body. p.s. I just couldn't figure out a way to fix the broken skin of the neck aside from setting an old human preset. Edited August 21, 2022 by Karna5
vaultbait Posted August 21, 2022 Posted August 21, 2022 33 minutes ago, Karna5 said: FYI, just tested LM 1.6.20, and it's true the clothing option no longer crashes me, but oh gosh the skin option broke the neck and gave it an ikaros android neck even though I didn't set it to that. Now I'm trying to figure out how to fix the neck. So far I can't do it through LooksMenu. I may have to turn my character into an android and back the long way. Unfortunately I'd saved before seeing the broken neck. So be careful on version 1.6.20 using the skin option in Body. p.s. I just couldn't figure out a way to fix the broken skin of the neck aside from setting an old human preset. Good to know. I haven't tried skin swaps since Whipped and Branded got folded into Captive Tats as colored overlays (once JB. figured out how to make that work). 1
deathmorph Posted August 21, 2022 Posted August 21, 2022 (edited) It's a pity that you can't use the settings of the body created in Bodyslide as a default. It's a real fiddling, I don't know yet if I really like the body. Or is there a possibility? In theory - I build a body in Bodyslide, start a game and then save the body as a preset outside of the vault. Start a new game and load the preset? Thoughts of a FG noob ^^ edit Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be working as I had hoped Edited August 21, 2022 by deathmorph
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now