Indarello Posted October 17, 2019 Posted October 17, 2019 Fusion girl (Body Gen, vagina morphs, 2 types genitals) and Outfit edits (port to fusion, reveal genitals/tits) View File Female Body: Spoiler body Spoiler Body for base female skin This body I use in outfits Have 2 types of genitals for body gen Have vag/anus open, nipples concave morphs file:Fusion_vaginamorphs_1.75.7z photo: Spoiler Original authors: body, vagina type 1 textures Spoiler Gimp texture resource contain: 1)Specular texture Cbbe neck, nipple Silky nipple Vag 2 Base Vag, anus 2)Normal texture Cbbe nipples Vag 2 2)Base texture: Color selection for base vagina and anus 2 types textures for new vagina (Original authors: vagina type 1 textures, vagina type 1 additional textures) Pink feet (Original author) Nail color Color selection for Base nipples CBBE nipples (Original author) Silky nipple (Original author) Breast Veins CBBE vagina textures for better compatibility with cbbe outfits CBBE neck texture for better neck seam 3)Hand texture: Nail color Pink hands (Original author) Gimp resource textures in file: mod texture gimp resources.7z Base texture created with pink textures for new vagina, cbbe vagina and neck textures Base texture in file: Fusion_vaginamorphs_1.75.7z After editing textures export them to png and then with paint.net export to dds with option BC7 (Linear, DX11+) and checked "Generate Mip Maps" How to change color of layer in gimp: Spoiler Body gen Spoiler IF you update from previous bodygen use bodygenreset I builded all outfits in zerosliders preset with "build morphs" and vagina type 1 100% I recommend to use bodygen function so every npc you meet you will see different body required Looksmenu list of sliders that randomed for npc: Nipples Concave, Nipples Shape, Nipples Length, Nipples Areola, Nipples Size, Nipples Puffy, Nipples Up, Bum Size, AbDefinition, Sturnum Depth, Boobs Big, Boobs Mellons, Boobs Height, Vagina type, Clitoras Long, Clitoras Size, Labia Minora Longer, VaginaSpread, Waist Size, FFB Fitness 2, Hips Size file: body gen no bodyslim.7z bodyslim additional sliders: Ankle Size 0:20 Hips Size 0:-100 Legs Thin 0:100 Torso Size 0:-50 Arms size 0:100 file: body gen with bodyslim.7z Difference: Spoiler If you use mod (.esm) that have npc you want to be randomed, you need copy folder Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\BodyGen\Fallout4.esm with the name of your .esm filename Important mod: Female Outfit replacer For Fusion Girl, lazman's Female Outfit Replacer - Fusion Girl 1.75 Bodyslide (build them with zeroslider preset and "build morphs") photo: Spoiler Unique Player, 2b and Followers models Spoiler Unique Player and Followers: Required Unique Player and Followers REDUX file: unique player and followers.7z Allows you to set different textures and models for your followers All models builded in zerosliders preset with "build morphs" and vagina type 1 100% Model 2 Type B Follower: Required this file: 2b model.7z Textures changed to more pale BodyGend dont work for this follower, you will need to set morphs manually in game with looksmenu Body builded in zerosliders preset with "build morphs" and vagina type 1 100% photo: Spoiler Outfits Spoiler Some outfits have zap sliders with names like "body fit zap" to fix outfit textures clipping each other I recommend to use them with bodygen, builded with zerosliders preset, vagina type 1 100% and "build morphs" (I already build them all in this way) There is file BarefootstepArmors.7z, you need to install manualy esp files that you need to make berefoot sound for outfits, recommended barefoot sounds Some outfits looks normaly in AAF animations, you can block AAF strip them Roggvir's No-Strip Items Manager All outfits supports scripted physics, recommended preset for physics Charming High Heels Spoiler required this Also added transparent colored variant of textures file: Charming High Heels_fusion.7z photo: Spoiler PantyHose by Zenna Spoiler required this Added white, red, green, yellow colors for first type of pantyhose outfitname: zo-pantyhose file: ZO-PantyHose_fusion.7z photo: Spoiler TERA Christmas Outfits Spoiler required this and heels recommended High Heels System (config done) outfitname: "TERA Christmas Outfit" file: TERA Christmas Outfits_fusion.7z photo: Spoiler French Maid Spoiler required this outfitname: "French maid stockings and shoes" file: French Maid_fusion.7z photo: Spoiler Bunny outfit Spoiler required this outfitname: "Bunny girl outfit" file: Bunny outfit fusion.7z photo: Spoiler GITS Precursor suit Spoiler required this and this outfitname: "Precursor Suit" file: GITSPrecursor_suit_fusion.7z photo: Spoiler GITS suit03 Spoiler required this outfitname: "GITS suit 03" file: GITS_suit03_fusion.7z photo: Spoiler Harley Quinn2 Spoiler required this outfitname: "Harley Quinn outfit" recommended: face preset file: Harley Quinn2_fusion.7z photo: Spoiler Quiet suit Spoiler requiered this and this outfitname: "Quiet Naked" recommended: face file: Quiet Suit2_Fusion.7z photo: Spoiler skyoutfits Spoiler requiered this list of outfits: SkyApron1Transparent SkyApron2 SkyCow SkyDress9Transparent SkyDress12Purple SkyDress12White SkyKorra1 SkyLeather2 SkyLeather9Brown SkyLeather9Red SkyLingerie10White SkyLingerie10Black SkyLingerie10Purple SkyTeacher SkyMaid4Black SkyMilker SkyCow and milker builded with boobs big 50% for Barbarous Continent quest mod (it will looks like pills are working for breast increase) SkyTeacher using texture from PantyHose by Zenna file: skyoutfits.7z some photo: Spoiler Sun's Nier Spoiler requiered this and this for boots and gloves textures recommended High Heels System (config done), skyoutfits (contain eye patch) file: Sun's Nier fusion.7z outfitname: "Sun's nier 2b outfit" photo: Spoiler Absolutely Skimpy Attire Spoiler requiered this , heels and pantyhose recommended High Heels System (config done) file: asa skimpy.7z outfitname: "asa boots, covert, wool" outfitname: "asa boots, hearts, wool" photo: Spoiler Oblivion Moon Spoiler requiered this outfitname: "oblivion moon" file: Oblivion Moon.7z photo: Spoiler Zenna Outfits Spoiler requiered this (Zenna Outfits.rar, Zenna Outfits Addon.rar) outfitname: Dress-1 Dress-2 Dress-4 Dress-7 OfficeOutfit file: zo-outfits.7z photo: Spoiler Sexy Outfit Spoiler requiered this and pantyhose outfitname: SexyOutfit file: Sexy outfit.7z photo: Spoiler School Uniform Spoiler requiered this outfitname: "Female school uniform NB" file: School uniform.7z photo: Spoiler K-Girl Casual blouse Spoiler requiered this outfitname: "[K]Casual_blouse_2" file: K-Girl outfits Casual blouse.7z photo: Spoiler BoS Pilot Uniform Spoiler requiered this outfitname: "bos pilot uniform" file: Bos Pilot.7z photo: Spoiler Dota 2 Spoiler Warning: this outfits will break face preset for actor you will apply outfit, save actor preset or backup save before using outfits Contain working faces requiered charming high heels outfitname: dota files: Dota_part1.7z Dota_part2.7z or here is combined files photo: Spoiler if you want use your own textures for body open "Modder's resource" section in this thread Detroit: Become Human - Kara Spoiler Contain working face, apply in looksmenu "slm 14" outfitname: detroit Original authors: 1 2 file: Detroit Kara.7z photo: Spoiler if you want use your own textures for body open "Modder's resource" section in this thread Celia Spoiler requiered this and this for stockings outfitname: "-Synla Celia2" file: Celia.7z photo: Spoiler Harley Spoiler requiered this outfitname: "-Synla Harley" file: Harley.7z photo: Spoiler CH Maid Spoiler requiered this outfitname: "-Synla CH Maid" file: CH Maid.7z delete file F4SE\Plugins\HHS\CH Maid Outfit.txt photo: Spoiler Black Rose Spoiler requiered this file: black rose.7z outfitname: "-Synla Black Rose" photo: Spoiler Faith Spoiler Contain working face preset, apply in looksmenu "slm 14" Original author file: Faith outfit.7z outfitname: Faith photo: Spoiler if you want use your own textures for body open "Modder's resource" section in this thread Top 9 from Collection of tops by DonEb14n Spoiler requiered DonEb14n Collection of tops v1.7 file: DonEb14n Collection of tops.7z outfitname: "top09 v2" photo: Spoiler Inoue Dva Spoiler requiered this file: Inoue_Dva.7z outfitname: "D.va Suit Classic Open", "D.va Suit Classic" photo: Spoiler Jeong Widowmaker Beach Spoiler requiered Sun's Assorted Outfits VER 3.7z file: Inoue_Dva.7z outfitname: "Widow Beach" photo: Spoiler Vtaw Kaine Spoiler requiered this file: Vtaw kaine fusion.7z outfitname: "Vtaw Kaine Outfit" photo: Spoiler Spider Gwen Suit Spoiler requiered this file: Spider Gwen Suit fusion.7z outfitname: "Spider Gwen Suit FG" "Spider Gwen Suit Cut FG" photo: Spoiler Tone Slave Clothe Spoiler requiered this and this file: Tone slave clothe fusion.7z outfitname: "Tone" photo: Spoiler Main requirements: Spoiler ZeX - Fusion Girl and its requirements BodySlide and Outfit Studio if you want edit and build outfits How to build outfits (Optional): Spoiler I already did it for you, but if you need to change something Some outfits have zap sliders with names like "body fit zap" to fix outfit textures clipping each other Set "Build Morphs" to make outfits possible for body gen and vagina morphs in animations Set vagina type 1 100% if you are goona use body gen Photo: Spoiler How to spawn in game: Spoiler Get name of the outfit Modder's resource: Spoiler Face bodyslide projects for Dota,Faith,Detroit Kara file: mod faces resources.7z Gimp Hue-Chroma presets for textures Place "GimpGegl-gegl-hue-chroma-config.settings" to %Appdata% -> AppData\Roaming\GIMP\2.10\filters files: mod texture gimp resources_part1.7z mod texture gimp resources_part2.7z mod texture png resources_part1.7z mod texture png resources_part2.7z or here is gimp and png combined files What Next: Spoiler update to latest FG try again to do SkinTone mask for body and hands esl instead of esp Detroit Kara changeable text during AAF scenes add hair bones working eyes for faces add new vagina type (or maybe you will offer idea for source?) rework outfits with heads to separate preset and outfit more outfits Old Changes: Spoiler Version 9.0: Body: fixed vag clipping in some sliders, reworked nipple concave slider Body textures: added additional layers to N,S texture resource BodyGen: replaced "Athletic" morphs with "Sturnum Depth" because it affected vag location, added "Arms Size" morph for bodyslim config, added opposite to group bodyslim - sport body (Waist Size, FFB Fitness 2, Hips Size). Dont forget to use bodygen reset mod to update to new version Outfits: updated breast and nipple morphs using uniboob reference Added new Outfits: Vtaw Kaine, Spider Gwen Suit, Inoue D.Va base outfit High heels: added transparent colored textures Faith, Detriot Kara: added head only versions Faith: added tattoo on body texture, clipping fixes, improved cloth textures, and body specular (reflections) textures Dota, Detroit Kara: corrected body color to better match head Dota: added Queen of pain, various small fixes, corrected faces specular textures Removed support for outfits: Harley Raider outfit, zo sleep dress, skyaradialace, skymaid1, skylingerie2 Other changes Version 8.1: Fixed bad body textures format which made the quality worse (was BC5 now BC7 DXT11+) Vag 2: Fixed UV mapping, added normal, specular textures; removed dark textures Base body, Faith, Kara: corrected specular textures to make face match body when wet and sunny Faith, Kara: fixed 1st person model Faith: eyes location moved a bit lower; fixed not working morphs on nude model 2B: fixed hands clipping; body, hands, neck textures now match face textures Skyteacher replaced pantyhose by ZO pantyhoze Added png resources for users who don't use GIMP Dota: some fixes Other changes Version 8.0: Body updated to FG 1.75, now supports both vag bones and morphs, added Nipples Concave slider Bodygen: added Nipples Concave, Nipples Shape, removed Belly Pregnant Updated textures, added texture resource for gimp Added: Inoue Dva, Jeong Widowmaker Beach, Faith, DonEb14n top 9 Dota: added specular textures (reflections), working faces, Drow new armor parts, textures enhanced with ai, other changes Detroit Kara: added added specular textures (reflections), working face, reworked outfit. Quiet: fixed gloves clipping Changed cut on the outfit for: 2B, Bunny, French Maid, Harley, Harley Quinn2, School uniform Other changes Version 7.0: Dota 2: Added Phantom Assasin, Templar Assasin slightly improved neck clipping and bone weight, slightly changed body color Dota 2: Lina and Wind Ranger added body textures Detroit: changed jeans butt zone for nude version, added text on base texture, previous optional texture without text available in Vest_nomarks.bgsm material Added Celia, Harley, CH Maid, Black Rose outfits, esp's added to BarefootstepArmors Version 6.3: Dota 2: Added Lina, Drow ranger slightly improved shoulder bone weights, Templar Assasin slightly improved shoulder bone weights, neck clipping, added bracer Version 6.2: Dota 2: Windranger head fixed neck bone weight Added Detroit Kara, textures with inscriptions later Version 6.1: Dota 2: Added Windranger, added body, hand textures and models for drow ranger and templar assasin Sun's Nier: added gloves for 2b outfit Version 6.0: Added Dota 2: Drow ranger (old armor parts) and Templar Assasin outfits and heads, more heroes and new armor for drow soon Model 2 Type B and unique player: added hands model skykorra slightly changed cut of clothes Version 5.1: Updated description Model 2 Type B rebuilded to zeroall preset Version 5.0: Added Pirate of the Commonwealth Added BoS Pilot Uniform Added Unique Player and Followers REDUX models Added Model 2 Type B Follower model and textures Added new bodygen with bodyslim, previous bodygen renamed to "bodygen no bodyslim" Updating to new bodygen required bodygenreset Added Sexy Outfit, School uniform, K-Girl Casual blouse, BoS Pilot Uniform barefoot .esp's Version 4.0: skycow hoof changes Added Sexy Outfit Added School uniform Added K-Girl Casual blouse Version 3.1: fixed skyoutfits wrong mesh folder, leather9 small body clip fix fixed forum topic discription Version 3.0: Body now have 2 types of genitals for bodygen Updated all outfits for new body (besides pantyhose and harlequinn, because not required) Updated textures, bodygen, bodygen no more required fusionsliders mod Added bodygen reset, psd resource files for body textures Added zo outfits: Dress-1,2,4,7; officeoutfit;sleepdress Added Sky outfits: Cow,Milker,Korra1 Added Oblivion moon outfit Added Absolutely Skimpy Attire 2 outfits Added configs for outfits with high heels for proper high from ground Version 2.0 Added TERA Christmas Outfits PantyHose by Zenna Charming High Heels French Maid If you are author of some outfit, send message to me if you don't want it to be posted here Submitter Indarello Submitted 10/17/2019 Category Armor & Clothing Requires 6
Indarello Posted October 17, 2019 Author Posted October 17, 2019 I have few more outfits, but I am not sure: I allowed to post it with this permissions? I asked authors, but they are offline for a long time and don't answer for weeks Spoiler Also if somebody have fusion girl with high heels for this mod Please message me, because I have some outfits with heels to share but in cbbe
Guest Posted October 20, 2019 Posted October 20, 2019 I advise you to contact the staff of Nexus and ask for how long these guys have been offline. If it is more than 1 year, then publish it (it is considered abandonware) but always credit the original authors and put a note telling "I asked for permissions but the author looks like disappeared.)
Operand Posted October 22, 2019 Posted October 22, 2019 Hi there. How does this work? Here are my questions: Is it a port from CBBE/other body to Fusion? (so question is, is it only CBBE or others are good as well?) If yes, is it supporting BodySlide? How to make a request / what's the support (in Eur) that would make you consider the request? (or is it possible to just order some conversion)? Here are the mods I miss the most for Fusion: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15393 https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22510 (not caring about bikinis too much as there are great alternatives, but the stockings are still the best in that mod, also would be cool to have them ported to HHS)
Indarello Posted October 22, 2019 Author Posted October 22, 2019 17 minutes ago, Dellecross said: Hi there. How does this work? Here are my questions: Is it a port from CBBE/other body to Fusion? (so question is, is it only CBBE or others are good as well?) If yes, is it supporting BodySlide? How to make a request / what's the support (in Eur) that would make you consider the request? (or is it possible to just order some conversion)? Here are the mods I miss the most for Fusion: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15393 https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22510 (not caring about bikinis too much as there are great alternatives, but the stockings are still the best in that mod, also would be cool to have them ported to HHS) From cbbe to fusion Guide All outfit archives have tools/bodyslide folder, next time open archives and if you see this folder it means yes I think nails can be used in all bodies because they just take slot hands which is not changed by most outfits Body with heels is changed so it is take much time and it will have seam like my charming heels port that you will hide under pantyhose If this ok for you, I can make it for 8 $ https://www.patreon.com/indarello
Operand Posted October 22, 2019 Posted October 22, 2019 27 minutes ago, Indarello said: From cbbe to fusion Guide Yes I saw that one, though I didn't progress much. Would need to dedicate a lot of effort for at best mediocre result (because I'm not a modder). If there's someone with skill and experience - that'll be it. 27 minutes ago, Indarello said: I think nails can be used in all bodies because they just take slot hands which is not changed by most outfits Unfortunately not. If you try them on Fusion there will be mismatches - the "empty space" near hands + nails themselves won't be in the perfect position. To illustrate: Spoiler 27 minutes ago, Indarello said: All outfit archives have tools/bodyslide folder, next time open archives and if you see this folder it means yes Learned some new things, thanks 27 minutes ago, Indarello said: If this ok for you, I can make it for 8 $ https://www.patreon.com/indarello Sure thing, not big deal. I didn't use the platform before though and tried it out just now. There's just a subscription or something there and I was unable to find where to do just a simple transfer.
Indarello Posted October 22, 2019 Author Posted October 22, 2019 5 minutes ago, Dellecross said: Yes I saw that one, though I didn't progress much. Would need to dedicate a lot of effort for at best mediocre result (because I'm not a modder). If there's someone with skill and experience - that'll be it. Sure thing, not big deal. I didn't use the platform before though and tried it out just now. There's just a subscription or something there and I was unable to find where to do just a simple transfer. You now better way to transfer money into another country? I thought this is the most simple way
Operand Posted October 22, 2019 Posted October 22, 2019 5 hours ago, Indarello said: You now better way to transfer money into another country? I thought this is the most simple way Hm.. now that I dug it deeper - it looks like those were not mine subscription to patreon , but the support for your account. Did it for 10 EUR. Let's see if it works. Read their F.A.Q. and it appears that creators get payout only in the beginning of the month. So I'm not sure it's the best (or at least the fastest) was of transferring. But there you go - if it works for you, it's there. EDIT1: Thanks for making me the outfit! Even though it wasn't quite what I was hoping for (because the style of the stocking couldn't be changed), I got something much more valuable - thanks to your project I got where I was wrong in my own attempts to convert. Now I converted the stockings without feet: Spoiler - pretty decent attempt for the first try (considering that I fixed clipping by hand) In my case the style also works just fine (I can chose lace / stripes/ net / etc in the workbench and it changes the style) EDIT2: Wohoo, I did the nails! There is a huge 40 pages guide on that which includes gloves conversion. Now, the last bit that is missing how to convert outfits for HH system? I.e. if I want to convert an outfit which has heels and uses HHS. I tried the same procedure but it all blew up of course - the body was a normal one and nothing worked, the feet were just not in right position. Any tips? 1
dragmazta Posted October 27, 2019 Posted October 27, 2019 So I opened the Charming High Heels in BodySlide and this is what I see: Spoiler Looks like a few different meshes mashed together. It doesn't look like the picture you have so I don't know if I'm supposed to build it like that or if there is another step involved.
Indarello Posted October 30, 2019 Author Posted October 30, 2019 On 10/28/2019 at 6:32 AM, dragmazta said: So I opened the Charming High Heels in BodySlide and this is what I see: Reveal hidden contents Looks like a few different meshes mashed together. It doesn't look like the picture you have so I don't know if I'm supposed to build it like that or if there is another step involved. So you now start to read main post first, then you open
dragmazta Posted November 2, 2019 Posted November 2, 2019 On 10/30/2019 at 10:27 AM, Indarello said: So you now start to read main post first, then you open Okay I read the main post again. Still don't know what I'm supposed to do here. body fit zap didn't really do anything and there are still two sets of feet clipping into one another.
Indarello Posted November 2, 2019 Author Posted November 2, 2019 2 hours ago, dragmazta said: Okay I read the main post again. Still don't know what I'm supposed to do here. body fit zap didn't really do anything and there are still two sets of feet clipping into one another. zap sliders works only in bodyslide stuido not outfit studio 1
dragmazta Posted November 2, 2019 Posted November 2, 2019 16 hours ago, Indarello said: zap sliders works only in bodyslide stuido not outfit studio Okay I think I got it now. Great! Thanks for the help!
dragmazta Posted November 8, 2019 Posted November 8, 2019 Okay I'm a little stumped again and I'm not sure if it's because I'm doing things in the wrong order again. Spoiler The Charming Heels seemed to overwrite the nude body by default (see above) so I changed the output path in OutfitStudio to match the original Charming Heels: Afterwards, I just checked body fit zap and Build Morphs in BodySlide and clicked Build. In-game, equipping the heels changes my body to one that ignores my Fusion Girl LooksMenu Sliders (almost as if I never checked Build Morphs in BodySlide). This was not the case before I overwrote the output path so I'm pretty sure I broke it. Here's a before: Spoiler And after: Spoiler Any idea what I broke or what I was supposed to do? I appreciate the help.
Indarello Posted November 9, 2019 Author Posted November 9, 2019 15 hours ago, dragmazta said: Okay I'm a little stumped again and I'm not sure if it's because I'm doing things in the wrong order again. Reveal hidden contents The Charming Heels seemed to overwrite the nude body by default (see above) so I changed the output path in OutfitStudio to match the original Charming Heels: Afterwards, I just checked body fit zap and Build Morphs in BodySlide and clicked Build. In-game, equipping the heels changes my body to one that ignores my Fusion Girl LooksMenu Sliders (almost as if I never checked Build Morphs in BodySlide). This was not the case before I overwrote the output path so I'm pretty sure I broke it. Here's a before: Reveal hidden contents And after: Reveal hidden contents Any idea what I broke or what I was supposed to do? I appreciate the help. Charming high heels from my mod is just base body to use them in another mod with outfits
dragmazta Posted November 10, 2019 Posted November 10, 2019 13 hours ago, Indarello said: Charming high heels from my mod is just base body to use them in another mod with outfits Oh. Well then I guess I got my work cut out for me then lol!
Indarello Posted November 10, 2019 Author Posted November 10, 2019 6 hours ago, dragmazta said: Oh. Well then I guess I got my work cut out for me then lol! if you want to create them in a chemical laboratory as in the main CHH mod, you need to refine these models using my main body It is bodyslide photo
multifrucht2612 Posted November 13, 2019 Posted November 13, 2019 can someone tell me where i went wrong to get this ? Spoiler https://i.imgur.com/UQuyzIl.png
Indarello Posted November 14, 2019 Author Posted November 14, 2019 14 hours ago, multifrucht2612 said: can someone tell me where i went wrong to get this ? Reveal hidden contents https://i.imgur.com/UQuyzIl.png If you was changing some bodyslide project that already have body you need to first delete body, save and close project, then open again and add another body Or if you just downloaded my mod and have this, it is my issue, you just using Fusion_vagionamorphs.7z?
multifrucht2612 Posted November 14, 2019 Posted November 14, 2019 10 hours ago, Indarello said: If you was changing some bodyslide project that already have body you need to first delete body, save and close project, then open again and add another body Or if you just downloaded my mod and have this, it is my issue, you just using Fusion_vagionamorphs.7z? I was just testing around different bodies and since CBBE still hasnt gotten a detailed vagina like COSIO for Skyrim did, I tried yours. Really nice by the way, kudos to you. But i tested some more and believe it has something to do with morphs, it started after i installed AAF and its requirements. Before that it worked fine.
Indarello Posted November 15, 2019 Author Posted November 15, 2019 11 hours ago, multifrucht2612 said: I was just testing around different bodies and since CBBE still hasnt gotten a detailed vagina like COSIO for Skyrim did, I tried yours. Really nice by the way, kudos to you. But i tested some more and believe it has something to do with morphs, it started after i installed AAF and its requirements. Before that it worked fine. Sounds strange, so maybe reinstall my mod, make it higher priority Because I had this problem only once as I sad: 21 hours ago, Indarello said: If you was changing some bodyslide project that already have body you need to first delete body, save and close project, then open again and add another body
Fumeknight79 Posted December 22, 2019 Posted December 22, 2019 Kinda new to the texture side of modding. Just started using Fusion Girl, and I'm not satisfied with how most textures fit the...lower areas. How do I use your .psd resource?
Indarello Posted December 22, 2019 Author Posted December 22, 2019 5 hours ago, Fumeknight79 said: Kinda new to the texture side of modding. Just started using Fusion Girl, and I'm not satisfied with how most textures fit the...lower areas. How do I use your .psd resource? Psd = photoshop Search in google how to place one image on another But first you will need tool that work with dds (fallout works with dds), like gimp, but I use microsoft visual studio and photoshop Visual studio have problems with big dds files so I dont know what you will choose, gimp should be good If you dont want use photoshop, I can post resources in .png format
vonalevi Posted December 26, 2019 Posted December 26, 2019 There are quite many files, which ones i need to get mod working?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now