Fusion girl (Body Gen, vagina morphs, 2 types genitals) and Outfit edits (port to fusion, reveal genitals/tits)

7 hours ago, Indarello said:

Sorry dont understant, maybe somebody will

if you are looking for F-F animations you can try my patch with this

I give up I'm all ready using The One Patch to Rule Them All and the new UAP patch at the same time. Having a 3rd patch renders all the animations broken there's simply no more room in my mod list. I'll fix this some day just ready to actually play the game now been modding it for weeks.

On 2/25/2021 at 10:25 AM, Spectre5342 said:

I give up I'm all ready using The One Patch to Rule Them All and the new UAP patch at the same time. Having a 3rd patch renders all the animations broken there's simply no more room in my mod list. I'll fix this some day just ready to actually play the game now been modding it for weeks.

Um, I thought it was one patch to BANG them all? Or is there several different mods??

:flushed:

On 2/28/2021 at 8:21 PM, Spectre5342 said:

It was but at some point it was changed not sure when that happened I was on hiatus from modding. Now that you mention it though I'm not 100% sure if its the same one I think it is though. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40110

You know, we really need a titty sucking animation, both male & female. 1, 2, 3, & 4 people, sucking away. It would be especially handy for our version of "Milk Mod Economy" called "Wasteland Dairy Framework"........

:innocent:

22 hours ago, VonHelton said:

You know, we really need a titty sucking animation, both male & female. 1, 2, 3, & 4 people, sucking away. It would be especially handy for our version of "Milk Mod Economy" called "Wasteland Dairy Framework"........

:innocent:

Wasteland Dairy recently got an update and that author has released Family Planning Redux. The amount of features in Wasteland Dairy is massive though I only understand a small amount of it. There is a milking mechanic I think the players breasts will grow larger but thats all no other animations for it I think. as far as AAF animations different bodyslide presets would make it almost impossible.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having an issue where the throat clips through the body. Collision detection on the vag does not seem to be working either. Body physics while moving works fine though and there are no other issues I have seen.

Any ideas what I did wrong? I built the body in bodyslide, I have fusion girl and zaz extended skeleton with nothing overwriting it. I am a bit stumped.

Edit: Would having a slightly outdated version of fusion girl do it? I think I had 1.75 installed and did not notice there was an update for it.

• 1 month later...

hi i am new thos fallout4 loverlab section,i have downloaded the fusiongirl 1.75 vaganusmorph to see collision in gameplay,but it doesnt work plus whne launch bodyslide outfit studio fro mmanager to batch build some of your outfits i dont have the option "penetrate",do i miss something 4 sure? can u gimme an help about it?

7 hours ago, cascen said:

hi i am new thos fallout4 loverlab section,i have downloaded the fusiongirl 1.75 vaganusmorph to see collision in gameplay,but it doesnt work plus whne launch bodyslide outfit studio fro mmanager to batch build some of your outfits i dont have the option "penetrate",do i miss something 4 sure? can u gimme an help about it?

For old anims like Leito you need my patch for anims, for new anims like BP70, Atomic lust, Savage Cabbage penetration shoild work without patch. You dont need to build outfits if you will use bodygen, because they are already builded with zero all preset, but anyway if you still want to build them dont forget to check "build morphs"

9 hours ago, Indarello said:

For old anims like Leito you need my patch for anims, for new anims like BP70, Atomic lust, Savage Cabbage penetration shoild work without patch. You dont need to build outfits if you will use bodygen, because they are already builded with zero all preset, but anyway if you still want to build them dont forget to check "build morphs"

oh i ve found out what was the issue,i have downloaded the wrong vag xml from bazinga not yours in download section,now itz work very good! thx

On 5/15/2021 at 4:43 AM, Indarello said:

oh i ve found out what was the issue,i have downloaded the wrong vag xml from bazinga not yours in download section,now itz work very good! thx

hey m8 itz me again sry to bother,can i use your mods patch i ncombination with the others sexlab mods,like hardship aaf violate etc ? or those will be incompatibile with your work?

2 minutes ago, cascen said:

hey m8 itz me again sry to bother,can i use your mods patch i ncombination with the others sexlab mods,like hardship aaf violate etc ? or those will be incompatibile with your work?

violate work good, for hardship better ask in its thread

1 hour ago, Indarello said:

violate work good, for hardship better ask in its thread

cool thx ill check em out,another thing yesterday was everything okay related too animation almost,but today everyones have flaccids pee pee i didnt downloaded nothin since yesterday i have no idea why almost everyones got flaccids pee pee ,i read somewhere to deactivate the esp erection fix silver pen,but even with this disabled the flaccids stuffs still there,any ideas?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a bit confused with this mod, I'm actually just looking for a vagina and anus for a fusion girl, I don't know if it's here and if so, what is the file that I should upload and if not, where could I get it?

11 hours ago, zarza said:

I'm a bit confused with this mod, I'm actually just looking for a vagina and anus for a fusion girl, I don't know if it's here and if so, what is the file that I should upload and if not, where could I get it?

Wut?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I usually don't post in forums, threads, support pages and the such and rather spend hours upon hours researching, going through the process of elimination or performing trial and error to figure out how a mod works, understand the in's and out's of a mod and generally go with the "if I can't figure it out, I don't need it" concept. But I genuinely am not entirely sure what exactly this mod does/is and I would wholeheartedly appreciate any bit of guidance however small it may seem ?‍♂️

(save for that one guy whos inevitably going to take this as an opportunity to belittle, troll and be of no use whatsoever to anyone but said persons own ego. You know who you are.)

Thanks in advance!

2 hours ago, CreativeTwist said:

I usually don't post in forums, threads, support pages and the such and rather spend hours upon hours researching, going through the process of elimination or performing trial and error to figure out how a mod works, understand the in's and out's of a mod and generally go with the "if I can't figure it out, I don't need it" concept. But I genuinely am not entirely sure what exactly this mod does/is and I would wholeheartedly appreciate any bit of guidance however small it may seem ?‍♂️

(save for that one guy whos inevitably going to take this as an opportunity to belittle, troll and be of no use whatsoever to anyone but said persons own ego. You know who you are.)

Thanks in advance!

this is several mods,
1)a bit modified Fusion girl body

2)textures that you can configure for body

3)Bodygen config that will make all bodies look a bit unique

4)Several outfits and other stuff

• 2 months later...
10 hours ago, zhizao32 said:

Fantastic mod! I was messing with outfit studio trying to create a similar result, but suffers from body beneath cloth being invisible, may I please ask how you manage to achieve success in those outfit changes?

Probably because body you have under clothes is moved by zap slider, and in result is deleted

• 4 months later...