Fusion girl (Body Gen, vagina morphs, 2 types genitals) and Outfit edits (port to fusion, reveal genitals/tits)

On 12/22/2019 at 1:56 PM, Indarello said:

Psd = photoshop

Search in google how to place one image on another

But first you will need tool that work with dds (fallout works with dds), like gimp, but I use microsoft visual studio and photoshop

Visual studio have problems with big dds files so I dont know what you will choose, gimp should be good

If you dont want use photoshop, I can post resources in .png format

I absolutely SWEAR by Gimp......They've never failed me.

:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Hi Indarello.

I'm using the Nexus-based Fusion Girl [ https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37268 ]. Can I download your vagina morph and its sliders, and use it with that body?

Or do I have to use yours? (And which IS your body in the download list, please?)

Thanks!

You can find this in description:

file:Fusion_vagionamorphs.7z

textures:

files: 

• darknipples...;
  • lightnipples...;

Additional textures files:

• hands, body normal and specular textures.7z
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Zathuul said:

I really wish there was a fusion girl support for Eli's Armour Compendium, Unless I missed it somewhere? I looked around and didn't find any.

Anyway thanks for this awesome list of stuff and for sharing it!

There already is.  Been there for a while.  Not sure why you're using this mod for FG stuff.  Go to the Fusion Girl mod on Nexus (this is should be your primary source for FG).  Under the requirements section there is list of all the FG stuff.

4 hours ago, goosetrip said:

There already is.  Been there for a while.  Not sure why you're using this mod for FG stuff.  Go to the Fusion Girl mod on Nexus (this is should be your primary source for FG).  Under the requirements section there is list of all the FG stuff.

Already checked that before, it doesn't have Eli's Armour for FG. I'd have to make it myself or just leave it as it is for vanilla, since I can't really figure out how to do this myself yet.

I'm not too worried about it though, I won't have it in my new play through anyway. Even if they looked cool before in my super old playthroughs, that was before I decided to use bodyslide recently.

1 hour ago, Zathuul said:

Already checked that before, it doesn't have Eli's Armour for FG. I'd have to make it myself or just leave it as it is for vanilla, since I can't really figure out how to do this myself yet.

I'm not too worried about it though, I won't have it in my new play through anyway. Even if they looked cool before in my super old playthroughs, that was before I decided to use bodyslide recently.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37380

and please, change your avatar to something more beautiful

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Ashen1 said:

I'm completely new  to this kind of stuff. I'm trying to remove the vagina, flatten the breasts,pump up the anus, and add a penis ((femboy) to work with aaf). I have no clue on what to do. could anybody tell me what to do.

There is slider "boobs tiny"

Always erect penis you can get here

Or cut it from bodytalk, but all this is not so simple

9 minutes ago, Ashen1 said:

When I say new I mean NEW please explain like i'm braindead.

oh I have this too.fb10.nif

I have no idea what I'm doing. but I'm willing to learn. Any references?

1)I never created models from 0 before

2)if you are braindead and never created mods before it will take from you not less then several month to create what you want, because you want to create one of the hardest mods

5 minutes ago, Indarello said:

1)I never created models from 0 before

2)if you are braindead and never created mods before it will take from you not less then several month to create what you want, because you want to create one of the hardest mods

I used fusion a a base, removed the vagina, used cbbe to patch the hole, used the penis from a cbbe femboy mod I found here. now I'm stuck. the penis is aaf compatible.

1 hour ago, hkheung said:

Hello Indarello

I am testing your bodygene however I use this mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42890

could you make a compatibility patch?

cordially

32232.png.d713d4567d36181406c91458785c2a71.png

I also use such kind of mod, but with followers

Just use this models in zero preset, then you can change morphs in LooksMenu like in your preset, even if they were generated

13 hours ago, Indarello said:

32232.png.d713d4567d36181406c91458785c2a71.png

I also use such kind of mod, but with followers

Just use this models in zero preset, then you can change morphs in LooksMenu like in your preset, even if they were generated

Hello Indarello

thank you for your reply

I tried to make your mod work but I am a little lost because if I managed to make it work with female npc the body of my character does not keep its measurements.

Indeed the mod that I am pointing out to you is unique player for fusion girl and the female npc of the game use zex fusion girl.

So in bodyslide I have 2 types of settings:

ZeX-FusionGirl ---> for all female characters in the game with a common X preset for all
(folder: Data \ meshes \ actors \ character \ Characterassets)
and
ZeX-FusionGirl UP Body ---> for my character with my own preset Y
(folder: Data \ meshes \ actors \ character \ PlayerCharacterAssets)

So I downloaded and installed a mod of all the vanilla women's clothes converted into Fusion Girl.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/38104

Then I installed your mod
Then build these same clothes with the "Fusion-Zero Sliders" setting (with the morphs box checked), then build the ZeX-FusionGirl body with the "Fusion-Zero Sliders" setting with the morphs box also checked.
After I built my body "ZeX-FusionGirl UP Body" with my personal setting.

At this stage I therefore managed to make the female npc of the game have clothes and a random body. YES !!!

But as I said above my character does not keep his body adjustment

The question is how do I get all the npc in the game to use a random cloths and body while making my character keep his body setting?

cordially

2 hours ago, hkheung said:

Hello Indarello

thank you for your reply

I tried to make your mod work but I am a little lost because if I managed to make it work with female npc the body of my character does not keep its measurements.

Indeed the mod that I am pointing out to you is unique player for fusion girl and the female npc of the game use zex fusion girl.

So in bodyslide I have 2 types of settings:

ZeX-FusionGirl ---> for all female characters in the game with a common X preset for all
(folder: Data \ meshes \ actors \ character \ Characterassets)
and
ZeX-FusionGirl UP Body ---> for my character with my own preset Y
(folder: Data \ meshes \ actors \ character \ PlayerCharacterAssets)

So I downloaded and installed a mod of all the vanilla women's clothes converted into Fusion Girl.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/38104

Then I installed your mod
Then build these same clothes with the "Fusion-Zero Sliders" setting (with the morphs box checked), then build the ZeX-FusionGirl body with the "Fusion-Zero Sliders" setting with the morphs box also checked.
After I built my body "ZeX-FusionGirl UP Body" with my personal setting.

At this stage I therefore managed to make the female npc of the game have clothes and a random body. YES !!!

But as I said above my character does not keep his body adjustment

The question is how do I get all the npc in the game to use a random cloths and body while making my character keep his body setting?

cordially

This dont work for you? 1 post before:

Just use this models in zero preset, then you can change morphs in LooksMenu like in your preset, even if they were generated

• 1 month later...
On 3/7/2020 at 4:45 AM, Indarello said:

This dont work for you? 1 post before:

Just use this models in zero preset, then you can change morphs in LooksMenu like in your preset, even if they were generated

How do i change the Fusion Girl body so the same preset that is used for the nude body goes for the clothing as well?

Cbbe texuters works good on fusion girl if you use genitals psd resource

You said this in another threat a while ago. So now I want to add the genital textures to this: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/31965 texture mod I am using with the regular Fusion Girl Body. I thought, that I can just ad these textures on top of the FSM textures somehow, but my problem is that I don't know how/where to place them.

21 hours ago, Userofskyrim said:

You said this in another threat a while ago. So now I want to add the genital textures to this: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/31965 texture mod I am using with the regular Fusion Girl Body. I thought, that I can just ad these textures on top of the FSM textures somehow, but my problem is that I don't know how/where to place them.

Scale genitals resource if image size is different to base texture and place so image corners will be in base texture corners