Indarello Posted February 17, 2022 Author Posted February 17, 2022 3 minutes ago, Andarus said: What is the command to reset Bodymorph on an NPC? I have a custom companion I morphed but now the custom Bodymesh does not apply anymore if I change it. You can only reset for everybody using bodygen reset mod
Andarus Posted February 17, 2022 Posted February 17, 2022 3 hours ago, Indarello said: You can only reset for everybody using bodygen reset mod  Thanks, I think that worked.
Indarello Posted February 26, 2022 Author Posted February 26, 2022 Forgot to upload updated version for gimp hue chroma config in textures mod resource GimpGegl-gegl-hue-chroma-config.settings
acturia Posted March 9, 2022 Posted March 9, 2022 On 2/18/2022 at 12:37 AM, Andarus said:  Thanks, I think that worked. Do you have a link to the bodygen reset tool. There is no reference to it on Nexus or LL. Thanks!
Indarello Posted March 9, 2022 Author Posted March 9, 2022 1 hour ago, acturia said: Do you have a link to the bodygen reset tool. There is no reference to it on Nexus or LL. Thanks! I was talking about about mod that you can find in downloads here
revan84 Posted March 13, 2022 Posted March 13, 2022 I have questions concerning the bodygen. I'm new to it and it seems online documentation for it is rather sparse.  I downloaded your bodygen file, but I didn't notice until just now that I already had some bodygen stuff. Your bodygen is in fallout4.esm, but I also have a aaf.esm that has bodygen morphs and templates.. I'm not sure where I got that one from.  How are multiple bodygens handled? Is it the same way mods do where any plugin further down will override the previous?   Also, just a cursory look at the values within the aaf.esm bodygen, it doesn't seem to create much variance. I want some petite girls (in the ~100 lb range) but also some "got damn!" girls (~250 lbs) with the majority of npcs falling somewhere in between. Could anyone point me somewhere that offers guidelines or something? I don't know what amount of randomization to put on what slider.
Indarello Posted March 13, 2022 Author Posted March 13, 2022 44 minutes ago, revan84 said: I have questions concerning the bodygen. I'm new to it and it seems online documentation for it is rather sparse.  I downloaded your bodygen file, but I didn't notice until just now that I already had some bodygen stuff. Your bodygen is in fallout4.esm, but I also have a aaf.esm that has bodygen morphs and templates.. I'm not sure where I got that one from.  How are multiple bodygens handled? Is it the same way mods do where any plugin further down will override the previous?   Also, just a cursory look at the values within the aaf.esm bodygen, it doesn't seem to create much variance. I want some petite girls (in the ~100 lb range) but also some "got damn!" girls (~250 lbs) with the majority of npcs falling somewhere in between. Could anyone point me somewhere that offers guidelines or something? I don't know what amount of randomization to put on what slider. You put any amount you want. What mod has aaf.esm morphs?Â
revan84 Posted March 13, 2022 Posted March 13, 2022 (edited) 46 minutes ago, Indarello said: You put any amount you want. What mod has aaf.esm morphs? I don't know. FPE came to mind, but looking at the rar archive it doesn't look like it came from that. I could be wrong though.  I know I could put any amount I want, but I don't know that I should. Not all sliders behave the same. If I just dive in and starting entering values I could be creating some walking abominations  Edit -- It was Fusion Girl 1.86 itself that created the folder. I'm starting to figure it out Edited March 13, 2022 by revan84
Indarello Posted March 13, 2022 Author Posted March 13, 2022 1 hour ago, revan84 said: I don't know. FPE came to mind, but looking at the rar archive it doesn't look like it came from that. I could be wrong though.  I know I could put any amount I want, but I don't know that I should. Not all sliders behave the same. If I just dive in and starting entering values I could be creating some walking abominations  Edit -- It was Fusion Girl 1.86 itself that created the folder. I'm starting to figure it out What means you don't know? If you don't know - use my premade configs, if you know what you want - do what you want.
revan84 Posted March 13, 2022 Posted March 13, 2022 2 minutes ago, Indarello said: What means you don't know? If you don't know - use my premade configs, if you know what you want - do what you want. Not all sliders behave the same. A 20% change to one slider will not have the same effect as a 20% change to a different slider. E.g. the impact of boosting "bodyfat" by 20% is far greater than boosting "Belly big" by 20%  So if I go in and just say "everything has a range of 0-75" I'm probably not going to like the results.  I know what I want, the question is how best to get there. I can figure it out through trial and error, but I was wondering if there was like a pre-established set of guidelines
Indarello Posted March 13, 2022 Author Posted March 13, 2022 6 hours ago, revan84 said: Not all sliders behave the same. A 20% change to one slider will not have the same effect as a 20% change to a different slider. E.g. the impact of boosting "bodyfat" by 20% is far greater than boosting "Belly big" by 20%  So if I go in and just say "everything has a range of 0-75" I'm probably not going to like the results.  I know what I want, the question is how best to get there. I can figure it out through trial and error, but I was wondering if there was like a pre-established set of guidelines You know that you can open bodyslide and look the difference between bodyfat 0 and 20% ? What the problem?
revan84 Posted March 13, 2022 Posted March 13, 2022 6 hours ago, Indarello said: You know that you can open bodyslide and look the difference between bodyfat 0 and 20% ? What the problem? Thats time consuming. Have you never spent hours tweaking something only to later find out that someone already did the heavy lifting for you and made their findings available online? It sucks. Â Wasn't asking for someone to do the work for me, was asking if there was a already an online resource that would make the work easier.
Indarello Posted March 14, 2022 Author Posted March 14, 2022 (edited) 8 hours ago, revan84 said: Thats time consuming. Have you never spent hours tweaking something only to later find out that someone already did the heavy lifting for you and made their findings available online? It sucks. Â Wasn't asking for someone to do the work for me, was asking if there was a already an online resource that would make the work easier. It is already very simple, only thing is left is to configure it for your tastes, I dont think you can find your tastes online Edited March 14, 2022 by Indarello
revan84 Posted March 14, 2022 Posted March 14, 2022 1 hour ago, Indarello said: It is already very simple, only thing is left is to configure it for your tastes, I dont think you can find your tastes online Something simple can also be time consuming. The attitude is unneccesary
Mark Antony Posted March 15, 2022 Posted March 15, 2022 Hello, How hard would it to make floor duplicates of some of furniture animations? When I still used UAP I was able edit the xmls and make a few of the animations that looked good on the ground as well but it seems it may be a bit more involved with this mod
Indarello Posted March 15, 2022 Author Posted March 15, 2022 1 hour ago, Mark Antony said: Hello, How hard would it to make floor duplicates of some of furniture animations? When I still used UAP I was able edit the xmls and make a few of the animations that looked good on the ground as well but it seems it may be a bit more involved with this mod wrong topic?
Mark Antony Posted March 15, 2022 Posted March 15, 2022 11 minutes ago, Indarello said: wrong topic? My bad. I meant to post on your Patch for animations page
Indarello Posted March 15, 2022 Author Posted March 15, 2022 4 hours ago, Mark Antony said: My bad. I meant to post on your Patch for animations page Dont understand your question, you said that you already made some ground copies, soyou know complexity already
VonHelton Posted March 18, 2022 Posted March 18, 2022 (edited) I hate to be "that guy", but I found a bugg. Thankfully, it's easy fixed. Apparently, you have floating vertices around your fusion girl body. (This is why it looks so tiny in Nifscope). Just go back into 3D Max or Blender & hit "remove isolated vertices" & re-save. Â .......The bad news is you hafta replace the bodies in all of yer mods. Â OUCH. Â Edited March 18, 2022 by VonHelton
Indarello Posted March 18, 2022 Author Posted March 18, 2022 2 hours ago, VonHelton said: I hate to be "that guy", but I found a bugg. Thankfully, it's easy fixed. Apparently, you have floating vertices around your fusion girl body. (This is why it looks so tiny in Nifscope). Just go back into 3D Max or Blender & hit "remove isolated vertices" & re-save. Â .......The bad news is you hafta replace the bodies in all of yer mods. Â OUCH. Â This is how 2 types genitals works, this is not perfect solution but I dont know better way
VonHelton Posted March 19, 2022 Posted March 19, 2022 9 hours ago, Indarello said: This is how 2 types genitals works, this is not perfect solution but I dont know better way  Place the second set directly underneath the first set between the legs. If you already did that, then it may still be loose vertices.
Indarello Posted March 19, 2022 Author Posted March 19, 2022 2 hours ago, VonHelton said: Â Place the second set directly underneath the first set between the legs. If you already did that, then it may still be loose vertices. Sorry, what?Â
VonHelton Posted March 19, 2022 Posted March 19, 2022 16 hours ago, Indarello said: Sorry, what?  More than 1 vag? So put them vertically between the legs. Â
Indarello Posted March 20, 2022 Author Posted March 20, 2022 5 hours ago, VonHelton said: Â More than 1 vag? So put them vertically between the legs. Â It will become visible during moving of vag bones
lee3310 Posted March 23, 2022 Posted March 23, 2022 On 3/20/2022 at 3:49 AM, Indarello said: It will become visible during moving of vag bones Hi, is this mod (body tweaks) compatible with "Fusion Girl 1.88" ? and is there some side effects like disabling dismemberment..? thx
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now