NW_BEEZ Posted November 9, 2023 Posted November 9, 2023 (edited) Sorry, I was imprecise. I have both the original and the fusion version being loaded in that order. The fusion version overwrite the original esp they should be loaded before or after bodygen? CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer v2 CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer v2 - Fusion Girl Conversion Edited November 9, 2023 by NW_BEEZ
Indarello Posted November 10, 2023 Author Posted November 10, 2023 2 hours ago, NW_BEEZ said: Sorry, I was imprecise. I have both the original and the fusion version being loaded in that order. The fusion version overwrite the original esp they should be loaded before or after bodygen? CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer v2 CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer v2 - Fusion Girl Conversion Does not metter, whatis metter is to have checked box "build morphs" When you build Fusion outfits version
NW_BEEZ Posted November 10, 2023 Posted November 10, 2023 I did it but still all barbie bodies XD Should be a prebuilt femalebody mesh on meshes\Actors\characterassets? It is added "automagicaly" by Fusion_vaginamorph? I know, I know, I AM a noob and my adhd doesn't help lol
Indarello Posted November 11, 2023 Author Posted November 11, 2023 (edited) On 11/10/2023 at 8:55 AM, NW_BEEZ said: I did it but still all barbie bodies XD Should be a prebuilt femalebody mesh on meshes\Actors\characterassets? It is added "automagicaly" by Fusion_vaginamorph? I know, I know, I AM a noob and my adhd doesn't help lol Not sure what went wrong. If you builded outfits with morphs, and outfits are for Fusion girl then it should work similar to the body What you can do is to build outfits with some noticable values, like boobs 400% and check if you have changes in game at all Edited November 11, 2023 by Indarello
valkimedes Posted December 19, 2023 Posted December 19, 2023 Hi, this mod add vagina morph for those AAF animation that doesn't have?
Indarello Posted December 19, 2023 Author Posted December 19, 2023 2 hours ago, valkimedes said: Hi, this mod add vagina morph for those AAF animation that doesn't have? you also need this 1
deathmorph Posted January 4, 2024 Posted January 4, 2024 A question about Fusion_vaginamorphs_1.75.7z: I use Glorious Female Nude Mod for body skin. Among other things, you can also set whether you want to see your body with pubic hair or not. However, according to Vortex, there is a conflict with the vaginamorphs. Okay, that's logical. If I let vaginamorphs load after glorious, then glorious's settings are not active for my actress (= without hair). If I load glorious after Vaginamorph, then the actress gets the Glorious skin with hair. My question is: if glorious is loaded after vaginamorph and the skin is active, does that only affect the appearance or also the functionality of the vagina?
Indarello Posted January 5, 2024 Author Posted January 5, 2024 (edited) 13 hours ago, deathmorph said: A question about Fusion_vaginamorphs_1.75.7z: I use Glorious Female Nude Mod for body skin. Among other things, you can also set whether you want to see your body with pubic hair or not. However, according to Vortex, there is a conflict with the vaginamorphs. Okay, that's logical. If I let vaginamorphs load after glorious, then glorious's settings are not active for my actress (= without hair). If I load glorious after Vaginamorph, then the actress gets the Glorious skin with hair. My question is: if glorious is loaded after vaginamorph and the skin is active, does that only affect the appearance or also the functionality of the vagina? why you ask me if you can test this yourself with 10 min of your time? Edited January 5, 2024 by Indarello
deathmorph Posted January 5, 2024 Posted January 5, 2024 7 hours ago, Indarello said: why you ask me if you can test this yourself with 10 min of your time? I once read that FG comes with a morph vagina. And I'm not sure if I'm seeing the animations you intended, or FG's - hence the question. If I'm missing something obvious, I'd appreciate a tip.
Indarello Posted January 5, 2024 Author Posted January 5, 2024 31 minutes ago, deathmorph said: I once read that FG comes with a morph vagina. And I'm not sure if I'm seeing the animations you intended, or FG's - hence the question. If I'm missing something obvious, I'd appreciate a tip. You can test on Leito animations 1
Heghog Posted May 30, 2024 Posted May 30, 2024 Would you consider doing the Dirty and Dirty Heels versions of the Tone Slave Clothe conversion you made? Clean version works perfectly and can't find the conversion anywhere else.
Yeahrightiwill Posted April 9, 2025 Posted April 9, 2025 Hello Everyone, I apologize upfront if this seems like a stupid question, however, I'm really trying my best to get this to work in-game and have not been able to make any progress the entire day. Would anyone be kind enough to help me out please? I am using Fusion Girl 1.8 I have downloaded "Fusion_vaginamorphs_1.75.7z" and installed it after the Fusion Girl mod (as a separate entry). I'm using Mod Organizer and all files from "Fusion_vaginamorphs_1.75.7z" have priority over original Fusion Girl. I can see FusionGirl-Nude-2vag_14 as an Outfit/Body in the BodySlide and preview of it works correctly. I've selected FusionGirl-Nude-2vag_14 and Fusion-ZeroSliders preset, checked the "Build Morphs" box at the bottom and built body successfully. I, however, do not have genitals sliders in-game - neither via Screen Archer Menu mod when I go to Looks -> Body Morphs. Nor via the Looks Menu when going to edit the Body -> Advanced. If someone sees this and could help - I'd really appreciate it!
Indarello Posted April 11, 2025 Author Posted April 11, 2025 On 4/9/2025 at 11:05 PM, Yeahrightiwill said: Hello Everyone, I apologize upfront if this seems like a stupid question, however, I'm really trying my best to get this to work in-game and have not been able to make any progress the entire day. Would anyone be kind enough to help me out please? I am using Fusion Girl 1.8 I have downloaded "Fusion_vaginamorphs_1.75.7z" and installed it after the Fusion Girl mod (as a separate entry). I'm using Mod Organizer and all files from "Fusion_vaginamorphs_1.75.7z" have priority over original Fusion Girl. I can see FusionGirl-Nude-2vag_14 as an Outfit/Body in the BodySlide and preview of it works correctly. I've selected FusionGirl-Nude-2vag_14 and Fusion-ZeroSliders preset, checked the "Build Morphs" box at the bottom and built body successfully. I, however, do not have genitals sliders in-game - neither via Screen Archer Menu mod when I go to Looks -> Body Morphs. Nor via the Looks Menu when going to edit the Body -> Advanced. If someone sees this and could help - I'd really appreciate it! Sliders are in bodygen: Body gen no bodyslim.7z OR Body gen with bodyslim.7z you can remove F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\BodyGen folder from archive if you need only sliders but not bodygen
Best1sCC Posted September 14, 2025 Posted September 14, 2025 There are quite many files, which ones i need to get mod working? 😀
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now