Fusion girl (Body Gen, vagina morphs, 2 types genitals) and Outfit edits (port to fusion, reveal genitals/tits)

2 hours ago, NW_BEEZ said:

Sorry, I was imprecise. I have both the original and the fusion version being loaded in that order. The fusion version overwrite the original esp they should be loaded before or after bodygen?

CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer v2

CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer v2 - Fusion Girl Conversion

Does not metter, whatis metter is to have checked box "build morphs" When you build Fusion outfits version

On 11/10/2023 at 8:55 AM, NW_BEEZ said:

I did it but still all barbie bodies XD

Should be a prebuilt femalebody mesh on meshes\Actors\characterassets? It is added "automagicaly" by Fusion_vaginamorph?

I know, I know, I AM a noob and my adhd doesn't help lol

Not sure what went wrong.
If you builded outfits with morphs, and outfits are for Fusion girl then it should work similar to the body

howtobuild.png

What you can do is to build outfits with some noticable values, like boobs 400% and check if you have changes in game at all

Edited by Indarello
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A question about Fusion_vaginamorphs_1.75.7z:

I use Glorious Female Nude Mod for body skin. Among other things, you can also set whether you want to see your body with pubic hair or not. However, according to Vortex, there is a conflict with the vaginamorphs. Okay, that's logical.

If I let vaginamorphs load after glorious, then glorious's settings are not active for my actress (= without hair). If I load glorious after Vaginamorph, then the actress gets the Glorious skin with hair.

My question is: if glorious is loaded after vaginamorph and the skin is active, does that only affect the appearance or also the functionality of the vagina?

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, deathmorph said:

A question about Fusion_vaginamorphs_1.75.7z:

I use Glorious Female Nude Mod for body skin. Among other things, you can also set whether you want to see your body with pubic hair or not. However, according to Vortex, there is a conflict with the vaginamorphs. Okay, that's logical.

If I let vaginamorphs load after glorious, then glorious's settings are not active for my actress (= without hair). If I load glorious after Vaginamorph, then the actress gets the Glorious skin with hair.

My question is: if glorious is loaded after vaginamorph and the skin is active, does that only affect the appearance or also the functionality of the vagina?

why you ask me if you can test this yourself with 10 min of your time?

Edited by Indarello
7 hours ago, Indarello said:

why you ask me if you can test this yourself with 10 min of your time?

I once read that FG comes with a morph vagina. And I'm not sure if I'm seeing the animations you intended, or FG's - hence the question.
If I'm missing something obvious, I'd appreciate a tip.

31 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

I once read that FG comes with a morph vagina. And I'm not sure if I'm seeing the animations you intended, or FG's - hence the question.
If I'm missing something obvious, I'd appreciate a tip.

You can test on Leito animations