Karna5 Posted August 21, 2022 Posted August 21, 2022 (edited) 57 minutes ago, deathmorph said: It's a pity that you can't use the settings of the body created in Bodyslide as a default. It's a real fiddling, I don't know yet if I really like the body. You absolutely can do it the BodySlide method. I do that and have more than a hundred different body presets I use. There are pros and cons of each method: 1. BodyGen (having LooksMenu control the body shape and building all bodies to zero sliders in BodySlide) Pro: Super easy, especially for non-modders (people who don't make mashups) Pro: If you want another body shape presumably you can tell LooksMenu to give you a different body preset (this is a guess on my part as I don't use BodyGen) Con: I'm hard pressed to think of one aside from it's different than what most people are used to using 2. BodySlide (build all vanilla and nude outfits to one body preset of your choice, then make variations by use of Mashups) Pro: I love this method (is that a Pro?) Pro and Con: If you want to build one outfit mashup to have different body presets, you'll need to make different records for them in FO4Edit Pro: You can make a linked list of outfit mashups and assign different outfits and body shapes to settlers and NPCs either via Outfit record in FO4Edit or via batch script. For instance, I type "bat additems" to randomly assign an outfit, a body shape, a wig (with random hair color), some invisible armor, a random weapon with ammo, 10 stimpaks, a PhotoLight and some other items all at once, so all my settlers have different outfits, hair and body shapes, and I can likewise just change anything I want by changing their clothing or wigs. Con: You won't be using armor on anyone who has a mashup on unless you build armor to be invisible (this isn't a Con to me) I have fun with the BodySlide method, but someone new to modding their Fallout 4 might get more benefit from bodygen. Edit: Let me elaborate a bit. With the mashup method (BodySlide to control body shape), if I want to be skinny, I put on a skinny outfit. If I want to be muscular, I put on a muscular outfit. If I want to be curvy, I put on a curvy outfit. As I have a hundred or so different nuanced body shapes, I can change my character's shape (or any character) simply by switching outfits. I love this method, but it requires being a modder and creating mashups not only with OutfitStudio but with FO4Edit. BodyGen doesn't require someone be a modder (OutfitStudio and FO4Edit) to change body shapes, but it does require using LooksMenu to change a shape. Edited August 21, 2022 by Karna5 2
deathmorph Posted August 21, 2022 Posted August 21, 2022 Many thanks for the detailed information. I see I still have a lot of work to do Earlier I tried to take the body built in Bodyslide and save the default in Looksmenu. That doesn't seem to work, since the controllers don't seem to accept the settings. Then I used the rest of the evening to correct the body in Looksmenu and apparently failed. Compared to the Bodyslide preview, the one in Looksmenu looks awful. You can see that I'm trying to take the easy route, I don't have a knack for modding and I usually don't have the patience required. If I'm not going to get along with Bodygen/Looksmenu then I'll take a step back. I create the body of my choice in Bodyslide and match all the clothes to it. That's the plan.
vaultbait Posted August 21, 2022 Posted August 21, 2022 (edited) 1 hour ago, deathmorph said: Or is there a possibility? In theory - I build a body in Bodyslide, start a game and then save the body as a preset outside of the vault. Start a new game and load the preset? I usually build the body/face I like in-game with LooksMenu, save that as a preset, then use LooksMenu to apply it first thing whenever I start a new playthrough. Edit: Ulf posted this walkthrough a few years ago on converting BodySlide presets to LooksMenu presets, maybe it'll help: https://vectorplexis.com/topic/1161-how-to-inject-a-bodyslide-preset-into-your-looksmenu-preset/ Edited August 21, 2022 by vaultbait 2
krlll Posted August 21, 2022 Posted August 21, 2022 32 minutes ago, deathmorph said: Many thanks for the detailed information. I see I still have a lot of work to do Earlier I tried to take the body built in Bodyslide and save the default in Looksmenu. That doesn't seem to work, since the controllers don't seem to accept the settings. Then I used the rest of the evening to correct the body in Looksmenu and apparently failed. Compared to the Bodyslide preview, the one in Looksmenu looks awful. You can see that I'm trying to take the easy route, I don't have a knack for modding and I usually don't have the patience required. If I'm not going to get along with Bodygen/Looksmenu then I'll take a step back. I create the body of my choice in Bodyslide and match all the clothes to it. That's the plan. This will create files for bodygen use: templates.ini morphs.ini a .txt file for each preset which contains the BodyMorphs info in json format which can be pasted into a looksmenu preset. BodyMorphGen.7z 1
deathmorph Posted August 22, 2022 Posted August 22, 2022 (edited) Ulf's method worked very well, I was able to adopt my profile. Thanks for the link! morphs.ini and template.ini are already available. Can I use it like this or do I have to pay attention to something else? krlll, i see hits at virustotal. But since all well-known manufacturers do not show any hits, I assume this is more of a false alarm. Spoiler How do you use the two exe when the archive is unpacked? (And for what exactly? Newbie question ^^) Edited August 22, 2022 by deathmorph
deathmorph Posted September 5, 2022 Posted September 5, 2022 Everything works fine. The only animation where penetration looks problematic is this one. I don't know if this can be fixed, but I'll just leave it here. Spoiler
Indarello Posted September 6, 2022 Author Posted September 6, 2022 (edited) 6 hours ago, deathmorph said: Everything works fine. The only animation where penetration looks problematic is this one. I don't know if this can be fixed, but I'll just leave it here. Reveal hidden contents Do you have anim name? Edited September 6, 2022 by Indarello
deathmorph Posted September 6, 2022 Posted September 6, 2022 12 hours ago, Indarello said: Do you have anim name? I haven't been able to test man-woman yet.
Indarello Posted September 6, 2022 Author Posted September 6, 2022 38 minutes ago, deathmorph said: I haven't been able to test man-woman yet. This anim pack is not supported in my patch for anims 1
deathmorph Posted October 23, 2022 Posted October 23, 2022 On 9/6/2022 at 6:16 PM, Indarello said: This anim pack is not supported in my patch for anims I wanted to uninstall the animation package in question, but I'm not entirely sure which it is - so I'm asking for your help could it be about 50 shades of fo4?
Indarello Posted October 23, 2022 Author Posted October 23, 2022 3 hours ago, deathmorph said: I wanted to uninstall the animation package in question, but I'm not entirely sure which it is - so I'm asking for your help could it be about 50 shades of fo4? Yes 1
deathmorph Posted September 4, 2023 Posted September 4, 2023 Is there a possibility to also assign the morphed vagina to Heather? She does have a FG with morph, but no morphed vagina.
Indarello Posted September 4, 2023 Author Posted September 4, 2023 7 hours ago, deathmorph said: Is there a possibility to also assign the morphed vagina to Heather? She does have a FG with morph, but no morphed vagina. Heather is npc from some mod?
deathmorph Posted September 4, 2023 Posted September 4, 2023 1 hour ago, Indarello said: Heather is npc from some mod? Yes, Heather is a companion. The standard body is not used. The body path is this one: The mod can be found here: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23273
Indarello Posted September 4, 2023 Author Posted September 4, 2023 (edited) 1 hour ago, deathmorph said: Yes, Heather is a companion. The standard body is not used. The body path is this one: The mod can be found here: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23273 You can resave FG model project in outfit studio to different file name and with this path for building, then open in bodyslide it and build Edited September 4, 2023 by Indarello
deathmorph Posted September 4, 2023 Posted September 4, 2023 6 hours ago, Indarello said: You can resave FG model project in outfit studio to different file name and with this path for building, then open in bodyslide it and build Oh, I don't dare to do that yet. But thanks for the hint anyway.
MSEdgeView Posted September 13, 2023 Posted September 13, 2023 I tried building outfits and body with the bodyslide body but the janebod vag is super pink and not the same color/tone as the fusion girl vag, can I fix that somehow?
NW_BEEZ Posted October 28, 2023 Posted October 28, 2023 Hi there! Im having a very very disturbing mesh problem. I really really will apreciate all help i can get. pretty noob on Fo4 modding. This is my chaotic mod loading order #Mod_Priority,#Mod_Status,#Mod_Name "0000","+","Não Gerenciado:WorkshopFramework" "0001","+","Não Gerenciado:SS2WastelandReconstructionKit" "0002","+","Não Gerenciado:SS2Extended" "0003","+","Não Gerenciado:SS2AOP_VaultTecTools" "0004","+","Não Gerenciado:SS2_XPAC_Chapter3" "0005","+","Não Gerenciado:SS2_XPAC_Chapter2" "0006","+","Não Gerenciado:SS2_NobodysLeaders2_VaultTecWorkshop" "0007","+","Não Gerenciado:SS2_NobodysLeaders2_Automatron" "0008","+","Não Gerenciado:SS2_NobodysLeaders2" "0009","+","Não Gerenciado:SS2_CityPlanPack_RiseOfTheCommonwealth" "0010","+","Não Gerenciado:SS2-Jampads2" "0011","+","Não Gerenciado:SS2" "0012","+","Não Gerenciado:SOU All-in-one" "0013","+","Não Gerenciado:snike01" "0014","+","Não Gerenciado:SKKGlobalStashScrapping" "0015","+","Não Gerenciado:SettleObjExpandPack-LightShadowDisabler" "0016","+","Não Gerenciado:SettleObjExpandPack" "0017","+","Não Gerenciado:Scrap Everything - Vault-Tec Workshop" "0018","+","Não Gerenciado:Scrap Everything - Nuka World" "0019","+","Não Gerenciado:Scrap Everything - Far Harbor" "0020","+","Não Gerenciado:Scrap Everything - Core" "0021","+","Não Gerenciado:Scrap Everything - Automatron" "0022","+","Não Gerenciado:PiperCaitCurieDialogueOverhaul" "0023","+","Não Gerenciado:LongerPowerLinesInf" "0024","+","Não Gerenciado:LongerPowerLines3x" "0025","+","Não Gerenciado:HUDFramework" "0026","+","Não Gerenciado:FOLON-StandaloneReleaser" "0027","+","Não Gerenciado:ChineseStealthSuit" "0028","+","Não Gerenciado:CanarySaveFileMonitor" "0029","+","Não Gerenciado:AdvSettleTurretSet-Real" "0030","+","Não Gerenciado:[SS2 Addon] SimSettlements SuperStructures" "0031","+","DLC:Wasteland Workshop" "0032","+","DLC:Vault-Tec Workshop" "0033","+","DLC:Nuka-World" "0034","+","DLC:Far Harbor" "0035","+","DLC:Contraptions Workshop" "0036","+","DLC:Automatron" "0037","+","Extended Dialogue Interface 1.3.6" "0038","+","FallUI - Confirm Boxes" "0039","+","SUP F4SE Plugin" "0040","+","BakaFramework" "0041","+","Mod Configuration Menu 1.39" "0042","+","F4z Ro D'oh" "0043","+","RobCo Patcher" "0044","+","Buffout4 NG" "0045","+","Addres Library" "0046","+","Vioxsis' Strap-On's of Fallout 4 " "0047","+","TortureDevices" "0048","+","SkimpyArmorKeywordResource" "0049","+","LED Black Pip" "0050","+","Vault 88 - More Vault Rooms" "0051","+","More Vault Rooms Compatability Patch" "0052","+","VaultCornersPlus" "0053","+","VaultPlusUnlocked" "0054","+","Add-on for More Vault Rooms" "0055","+","VaultPlus_MVRUnlocked" "0056","+","Vault 88 Extras 1-3" "0057","+","Craftable Vault Elevator for DLC" "0058","+","Vault 88 extras - Windows Patch" "0059","+","BodySlide and Outfit Studio" "0060","+","LooksMenu" "0061","+","ZeX-bodygen" "0064","+","ZeX - ZaZ Extended Skeleton" "0065","+","OCBPC" "0066","+","CBBEVagMorphs" "0067","+","MTM OCBP - OCBPC Physics and Collision Preset" "0068","+","TBOS" "0069","+","mcm_config - beeson" "0070","+","AAF_F4SE-Beeson" "0071","+","PorcPubes_Esl_" "0072","+","Refined Male Head Mesh" "0073","+","2k LooksMenu Customization Compendium ba2" "0075","+","Expressive Expressions - For Females" "0077","+","Main File - AIO Installer" "0078","+","Lots More Facial Hair v. 1.21" "0079","+","Lots More Male Hairstyles v. 1.21 - Fix" "0080","+","MainfileV5" "0081","+","HN66's French Nails for FO4 1.03" "0082","+","No Expression Creases and Wrinkles" "0083","+","WX Hair Colors - Nuka World Compatible" "0084","+","Fusion Girl LooksMenu Sliders and BodyGen (Extended)" "0085","+","mod faces resources" "0086","+","8K Realistic Skin Textures - CBBE - Fusion Girl - ABeauty - Unique Player Compatible" "0087","+","Sweet skin - FusionGirl" "0088","+","Fusion_vaginamorphs" "0089","+","4k Hairy Men Nude" "0091","+","femshepping and radbeetle's KS Hairdos Conversions" "0092","+","The Eyes of Beauty Fallout Kaleidoscope Edition - All-in-One" "0093","+","Real HD Main File" "0094","+","Kirs freckles upscale 1.2" "0095","+","Appealing Moles - Extra Moles - 2k" "0096","+","Better Pipers Red Trench Coat Hi-Def" "0097","+","Easy Girl BT3" "0098","+","Easy Girl Corset Fix" "0099","+","Easy Girl HH FG" "0100","+","The Naked Fatigues Male BT Hot Fix" "0101","+","The Naked Fatigues BodySlide Conversion v1.4aio" "0102","+","Armor and Weapon Keywords Community Resource (AWKCR)" "0103","+","ASA FG 1.1" "0104","+","MGSV Naked Fatigues" "0105","+","SSG Final" "0106","+","Absolutely Skimpy Attire (ASA) - Fusion Girl BodySlide Conversion" "0107","+","DickyPinupFusion_v" "0108","+","HAZ Plug" "0109","+","Vtaw Psylocke" "0110","+","Skimpy Black Harness 1.2" "0111","+","OverQueen 4k" "0112","+","OverQueen Fusion Girl BodySlide" "0113","+","BNPA And NAVI Power Armor 1.03" "0114","+","CB Bikini Fusion Girl Bodyslide Conversion" "0115","+","Charming High Heels_fusion" "0116","+","DD Heels FG" "0117","+","FG - DD R8" "0118","+","Naughty Nighties FG" "0119","+","BikerGirlOutfitsConversion FG" "0124","+","Advanced Animation Framework" "0125","+","AAF Vanilla-Kinky-Creatures Sex Animation Themes" "0126","+","ILER - Animation Edition (AAF)" "0128","+","Devious Devices RC8 Full" "0129","+","DeviousDevicesRC_male" "0130","+","Deviously Cursed Wasteland V" "0131","+","Devious Devices Blindfold Effect Remover v" "0132","+","Devious_Merchants__" "0133","+","Deviously Cursed Menu" "0134","+","DD Armorbench Unlocker" "0135","+","Rogg DD Items Manager" "0136","+","Fallout 4 High Heels System" "0137","+","CRX" "0138","+","Prisoner Shackles 4.0" "0139","+","Alex Stripper Pole 3.3 WORK HOURS" "0140","+","Vinfamy_CP__1_4" "0141","+","Book Wise" "0142","+","Spell Perk Item Distributor" "0143","+","Commonwealth Captives" "0144","+","Commonwealth Captives NPC Patch" "0145","+","PotC Morph Plus" "0146","+","POTC_dcc_112" "0147","+","PotC_duster_dcc" "0148","+","Vault 88 Railings" "0149","+","PotC_dcc_navi" "0150","+","SexHarassment" "0151","+","Sexual Harassment" "0152","+","Sex_harassment - (Cocked - beeson)" "0153","+","SexAttributes" "0154","+","SexAttributesHUD" "0155","+","DD-orange retex with black zippers" "0156","+","Crazy sextoys" "0157","+","B.Y.O.P" "0158","+","Wash Out That Cum" "0159","+","MWoW Cleaning Mod" "0160","+","Commonwealth Moisturizer" "0161","+","FusionGirlBatch" "0162","+","BodyTalksBatch" "0166","+","Unique Player and Followers - Beeson" "0167","+","unique player and followers - FV Vag Morp" "0168","+","FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v2.1b" "0169","+","Atomic Lust" "0170","+","AAF_Atomic Lust_SS" "0171","+","Release_BadEnd_v" "0172","+","ZaZOut4" "0173","+","RZF" "0174","+","BP70 Fallout 4 Sex Animations 2.3" "0175","+","FARELLE_ANIM_MOD_DEV_0.1.2" "0176","+","50 Shades of Fallout" "0177","+","SavageCabbages Animation Pack" "0178","+","AAF_SavageCabbage_SS2_1.3" "0179","+","AAF-FourPlayAnimations" "0180","+","AAF_QA_v" "0181","+","Alex Stripper Pole -A" "0182","+","Alex Stripper Pole -B" "0183","+","AAF_BP70_SS2_1.3" "0184","+","AAF Animated Fannies" "0185","+","Crazy Animations (NMM Gun Version) - 3-11-17" "0186","+","Staged Leito Plus Erection Fix" "0187","+","FO4_AnimByLeito_Alternate_Female_Voices_v1" "0188","+","AAF_Leito_SS" "0189","+","Custom Moans" "0190","+","Ultimate AAF Patch" And here My plugins load order [info] Fallout4.esm [info] DLCRobot.esm [info] DLCworkshop01.esm [info] DLCCoast.esm [info] DLCworkshop02.esm [info] DLCworkshop03.esm [info] DLCNukaWorld.esm [info] BakaFramework.esm [info] ArmorKeywords.esm [info] WorkshopFramework.esm [info] HUDFramework.esm [info] XDI.esm [info] SkimpyArmorKeywordResource.esm [info] SS2.esm [info] SS2_XPAC_Chapter2.esm [info] SS2_XPAC_Chapter3.esm [info] TortureDevices.esm [info] AAF.esm [info] AAFThemes.esl [info] Devious Devices.esm [info] SexySlaveGear.esm [info] CanarySaveFileMonitor.esl [info] FusionGirlLooksMenu.esl [info] WashOutThatCum.esl [info] porcPubes.esl [info] LooksMenu.esp [info] RealHDFace.esp [info] The Eyes Of Beauty.esp [info] TheEyesOfBeauty.esp [info] Lots More Male Hairstyles.esp [info] Lots More Facial Hair.esp [info] LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp [info] HN66Fo4_Nails.esp [info] ZeX-InGameSliders.esp [info] ZeX-BodyGen-M.esp [info] ZeX-BodyGen-F.esp [info] Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp [info] KSHairsFemsheppingRadbeetle.esp [info] Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp [info] SavageCabbage_Animations.esp [info] Atomic Lust.esp [info] AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp [info] ZaZOut4.esp [info] RZSex.esp [info] rxl_bp70_animations.esp [info] Farelle_Animations.esp [info] AAF_GrayAnimations.esp [info] AAF_QA.esp [info] PenPos.esp [info] Zaz Particle Effects.esp [info] Alex_Stripper_Pole.esp [info] Alex_Stripper_Pole_2.esp [info] Alex_Stripper_Pole_Working_Hours.esp [info] Animated_Fannies.esp [info] UAP Moans.esp [info] FPAttributes.esp [info] FPAttributesHUD.esp [info] Commonwealth Captives NPC Patch.esp [info] MoreVaultRooms.esp [info] VaultPlus.esp [info] VaultPlusUnlocked.esp [info] VaultPlus_MVR.esp [info] VaultPlus_MVRUnlocked.esp [info] xA_Vault88Extras.esp [info] xA_Vault88Extras-WindowPatch.esp [info] VltElevatorDLC.esp [info] VaultPlus_Railings.esp [info] FP_SexualHarassment.esp [info] UniqueMalePlayerAndFollowersDLC.esp [info] ChineseStealthSuit.esp [info] PiperCaitCurieDialogueOverhaul.esp [info] snike01.esp [info] clppy_BookWise.esp [info] FOLON-StandaloneReleaser.esp [info] AkaWaterWorld.esp [info] [MGSV] Naked Fatiques.esp [info] Vinfamy_CP.esp [info] SKKGlobalStashScrapping.esp [info] Crazy - Sex Toys of the Commonwealth.esp [info] LongerPowerLines3x.esp [info] LongerPowerLinesInf.esp [info] SOU All-in-one.esp [info] Custom Moans.esp [info] Prisoner Shackles.esp [info] CRX.esp [info] ComMoisturizer.esp [info] MWoW.esp [info] Commonwealth Captives.esp [info] PotC_FGMP.esp [info] dcc-bp-lol.esp [info] Deviously Cursed Wasteland.esp [info] Rogg DD Items Manager.esp [info] Devious_Merchants.esp [info] DD_Bench_Unlock.esp [info] Devious Devices Blindfold Effect Remover.esp [info] 1nivDD_MaleAddon.esp [info] ImmersiveLoversEmbraceRemastered.esp [info] ImmersiveLoversEmbraceMagnolia.esp [info] SS2Extended.esp [info] SS2AOP_VaultTecTools.esp [info] SS2WastelandReconstructionKit.esp [info] SS2_CityPlanPack_RiseOfTheCommonwealth.esp [info] SS2-Jampads2.esp [info] [SS2 Addon] SimSettlements SuperStructures.esp [info] SettleObjExpandPack.esp [info] SettleObjExpandPack-LightShadowDisabler.esp [info] Scrap Everything - Vault-Tec Workshop.esp [info] SS2_NobodysLeaders2.esp [info] SS2_NobodysLeaders2_Automatron.esp [info] SS2_NobodysLeaders2_VaultTecWorkshop.esp [info] AdvSettleTurretSet-Real.esp [info] Tone_OverQueen.esp [info] HAZplug.esp [info] Dickys Pinup Outfit.esp [info] BNPA_NAVI Armor.esp [info] dcc-bp-lol-navi.esp [info] Scrap Everything - Core.esp [info] Scrap Everything - Automatron.esp [info] Scrap Everything - Far Harbor.esp [info] Scrap Everything - Nuka World.esp [info] Calculated order: [info] Fallout4.esm [info] DLCRobot.esm [info] DLCworkshop01.esm [info] DLCCoast.esm [info] DLCworkshop02.esm [info] DLCworkshop03.esm [info] DLCNukaWorld.esm [info] BakaFramework.esm [info] ArmorKeywords.esm [info] WorkshopFramework.esm [info] HUDFramework.esm [info] XDI.esm [info] SkimpyArmorKeywordResource.esm [info] SS2.esm [info] SS2_XPAC_Chapter2.esm [info] SS2_XPAC_Chapter3.esm [info] TortureDevices.esm [info] AAF.esm [info] AAFThemes.esl [info] Devious Devices.esm [info] SexySlaveGear.esm [info] CanarySaveFileMonitor.esl [info] FusionGirlLooksMenu.esl [info] WashOutThatCum.esl [info] porcPubes.esl [info] LooksMenu.esp [info] RealHDFace.esp [info] The Eyes Of Beauty.esp [info] TheEyesOfBeauty.esp [info] Lots More Male Hairstyles.esp [info] Lots More Facial Hair.esp [info] LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp [info] HN66Fo4_Nails.esp [info] ZeX-InGameSliders.esp [info] ZeX-BodyGen-M.esp [info] ZeX-BodyGen-F.esp [info] Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp [info] KSHairsFemsheppingRadbeetle.esp [info] Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp [info] SavageCabbage_Animations.esp [info] Atomic Lust.esp [info] PiperCaitCurieDialogueOverhaul.esp [info] SS2Extended.esp [info] snike01.esp [info] clppy_BookWise.esp [info] Deviously Cursed Wasteland.esp [info] FOLON-StandaloneReleaser.esp [info] SS2-Jampads2.esp [info] [SS2 Addon] SimSettlements SuperStructures.esp [info] MWoW.esp [info] AkaWaterWorld.esp [info] AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp [info] ZaZOut4.esp [info] RZSex.esp [info] rxl_bp70_animations.esp [info] Farelle_Animations.esp [info] AAF_GrayAnimations.esp [info] AAF_QA.esp [info] Zaz Particle Effects.esp [info] Alex_Stripper_Pole.esp [info] Alex_Stripper_Pole_2.esp [info] Alex_Stripper_Pole_Working_Hours.esp [info] Animated_Fannies.esp [info] UAP Moans.esp [info] FPAttributes.esp [info] FPAttributesHUD.esp [info] Commonwealth Captives.esp [info] Commonwealth Captives NPC Patch.esp [info] SOU All-in-one.esp [info] xA_Vault88Extras.esp [info] MoreVaultRooms.esp [info] VaultPlus.esp [info] VaultPlusUnlocked.esp [info] VaultPlus_MVR.esp [info] VaultPlus_MVRUnlocked.esp [info] xA_Vault88Extras-WindowPatch.esp [info] VltElevatorDLC.esp [info] VaultPlus_Railings.esp [info] FP_SexualHarassment.esp [info] UniqueMalePlayerAndFollowersDLC.esp [info] ChineseStealthSuit.esp [info] [MGSV] Naked Fatiques.esp [info] Vinfamy_CP.esp [info] Crazy - Sex Toys of the Commonwealth.esp [info] LongerPowerLines3x.esp [info] LongerPowerLinesInf.esp [info] Custom Moans.esp [info] Prisoner Shackles.esp [info] CRX.esp [info] ComMoisturizer.esp [info] dcc-bp-lol.esp [info] PotC_FGMP.esp [info] Rogg DD Items Manager.esp [info] Devious_Merchants.esp [info] PenPos.esp [info] SKKGlobalStashScrapping.esp [info] DD_Bench_Unlock.esp [info] Devious Devices Blindfold Effect Remover.esp [info] 1nivDD_MaleAddon.esp [info] ImmersiveLoversEmbraceRemastered.esp [info] ImmersiveLoversEmbraceMagnolia.esp [info] SS2AOP_VaultTecTools.esp [info] SS2WastelandReconstructionKit.esp [info] SS2_CityPlanPack_RiseOfTheCommonwealth.esp [info] SettleObjExpandPack.esp [info] SettleObjExpandPack-LightShadowDisabler.esp [info] SS2_NobodysLeaders2.esp [info] SS2_NobodysLeaders2_Automatron.esp [info] SS2_NobodysLeaders2_VaultTecWorkshop.esp [info] AdvSettleTurretSet-Real.esp [info] Tone_OverQueen.esp [info] HAZplug.esp [info] Dickys Pinup Outfit.esp [info] BNPA_NAVI Armor.esp [info] dcc-bp-lol-navi.esp [info] Scrap Everything - Core.esp [info] Scrap Everything - Vault-Tec Workshop.esp [info] Scrap Everything - Automatron.esp [info] Scrap Everything - Far Harbor.esp [info] Scrap Everything - Nuka World.esp
NW_BEEZ Posted October 28, 2023 Posted October 28, 2023 (edited) But that even naked the problem is the same. I use UniqueMalePlayerAndFollowersDLC.esp with the unique player and followers - FV Vag Morp. I build a body using my presets on BodySlide. Do I have to use the bodygen file? Im really at lost here. As I understood": - I have to rebuild all cloths and accessories with the zeroall preset + Vag1 at 100% - after I build the bodies for piper/curie/cait with different presets but with vag1 at 100% too. After that I replace the actor folder on "unique player and followers - FV Vag Morp" and the other meshes to a custom MO Folder (called FusionGirlBatch). Am I missing something? is necessary to build a generic body? to put it in the CharacterAssets? Really sorry to bother Edited October 28, 2023 by NW_BEEZ included more info
Indarello Posted October 28, 2023 Author Posted October 28, 2023 (edited) 34 minutes ago, NW_BEEZ said: But that even naked the problem is the same. I use UniqueMalePlayerAndFollowersDLC.esp with the unique player and followers - FV Vag Morp. I build a body using my presets on BodySlide. Do I have to use the bodygen file? Im really at lost here. As I understood": - I have to rebuild all cloths and accessories with the zeroall preset + Vag1 at 100% - after I build the bodies for piper/curie/cait with different presets but with vag1 at 100% too. After that I replace the actor folder on "unique player and followers - FV Vag Morp" and the other meshes to a custom MO Folder (called FusionGirlBatch). Am I missing something? is necessary to build a generic body? to put it in the CharacterAssets? Really sorry to bother Why do you replace something manually? Who told you to do that? I use vortex and I do not need to do anything with folders manually. Could you return to state back when you did not use mods that broke your models? It was just unique player + my unique player addon? I never got similar problem that you have, have no idea how you achieved this Edited October 28, 2023 by Indarello
NW_BEEZ Posted October 28, 2023 Posted October 28, 2023 (edited) Im using MO, and it creates a "overwriten" folder. As to return to a previous state, im not sure I Can, but i tried to disable the last mods I had before this pack. EDIT: I used looksmenu to reload her presets and it worked fine, the problem hasn't occurred again Edited November 9, 2023 by NW_BEEZ poor english
NW_BEEZ Posted November 9, 2023 Posted November 9, 2023 On 10/28/2023 at 2:51 PM, Indarello said: This outfit is not from my mod Question, Im using Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer v2 with those in this order Body gen with bodyslim Unique Player and Followers unique player and followers - Vagmorph I have built all outfits with zerosliders but all dressed bodies looks the same, only undressed the body presets are showed properly. The bodygen works only with yours outfits or SACP2 that is not compatible? Thanks !
Indarello Posted November 9, 2023 Author Posted November 9, 2023 2 hours ago, NW_BEEZ said: Question, Im using Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer v2 with those in this order Body gen with bodyslim Unique Player and Followers unique player and followers - Vagmorph I have built all outfits with zerosliders but all dressed bodies looks the same, only undressed the body presets are showed properly. The bodygen works only with yours outfits or SACP2 that is not compatible? Thanks ! Works only with Fusion girl, not CBBE
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now