Can the vagina/labia be altered in bodyslide? I'm switching from Cosio where you can bodyslide the labia but don't see it here... Am I just being dumb and overlooling something obvious or is the vagina/labia shape fixed (cannot be altered)?

On 5/2/2020 at 9:50 AM, Sydney said:

Can the vagina/labia be altered in bodyslide? I'm switching from Cosio where you can bodyslide the labia but don't see it here... Am I just being dumb and overlooling something obvious or is the vagina/labia shape fixed (cannot be altered)?

Its quite limited with this body.

Anyone figure out a way to have FloppySOS run alongside the new physics? If BHUNP overrides the FloppySOS hdtphysicsextensions.dll, schlong physics simply stop working. If it's the other way around, breast physics spaz out for about a second upon loading into the game followed by a crash.

Hi
I have an issue with bodyslide where the preset is only being applied to the outfit itself, not the body. But some outfits such as SMP wedding dress from COCO or transparent suit form DCL works fine. It seems to me that the BS uses the zeroed slider preset for the body itself

(recently switched from cbbe (all armor mods are re-downloaded to fit uunp body))

EDIT: Fixed it by completely deleting bodyslide, purging (i'm using vortex) and then re-downloading again

EDIT#2: It seems that i can't get collision with SOS to work on both hdt and smp nor i can find anything on LL so i have to use bloated All-In-One just to get it to work (beasts work fine on both), if someone can give me a tip on how to get it to work i'd be grateful.

So I keep going back and forth between CBBE 3BBB and BHUNP because each one has weaknesses which bug me, maybe I can get a fix here for one and stop switching.

My problem with BHUNP is that the belly node collisions are awful for some reason compared to CBBE 3BBB.  I’m using Baka ABC for my cbpc/hdt collision files.  

If I use 3bbb default files and 3bbb body all is well and the belly rises and falls smoothly with penetration 

if I use bhunp default files and BHUNP body the belly is all over the place.  It tends to jerk abruptly up to a max value, then jerk down to an intermediate bulge while the penetration is still ongoing.  copying the 3bbb cbpc config files or values does not fix it (which i though it would given the creatures aren’t changing and both pc bodies use the same skeleton).

I can’t figure out what could be making the BHUNP body belly bulge look so mechanical and bad.  Which is a shame because the vagina collisions seem to be much better.  Any one have a similar or have ideas on a fix?

7 hours ago, assassin394 said:

Can someone help me on how to use this body for NPC and follower? I try copy the mesh from my character to replacer NPC body but they are still missing vagina texture.

The textures were in Bakafactory UUNP 3BBB Vagina SMP PE 1.17V. for TexBlendUUNP. now they simply are not there. I understand you need textures there?

8 hours ago, ffadu said:

The textures were in Bakafactory UUNP 3BBB Vagina SMP PE 1.17V. for TexBlendUUNP. now they simply are not there. I understand you need textures there?

I know where the texture is but the TexBlend tool came with Bodyslide only work for main character. I want to blend the vagina texture to NPC from Bijin mod but there is no option to choose which folder to blend. My english is not very good. I hope that make sense.

1 hour ago, assassin394 said:

I know where the texture is but the TexBlend tool came with Bodyslide only work for main character. I want to blend the vagina texture to NPC from Bijin mod but there is no option to choose which folder to blend. My english is not very good. I hope that make sense.

TexBlend do not know how to do it.
I know the current way to save the female folder.
then replace the files with those from Bijin and through TexBlend. and so with all the files you want to replace.

my english isn't very good

57 minutes ago, ffadu said:

TexBlend do not know how to do it.
I know the current way to save the female folder.
then replace the files with those from Bijin and through TexBlend. and so with all the files you want to replace.

my english isn't very good

What do you mean? I don't undersland.

On 5/5/2020 at 3:08 PM, assassin394 said:

Can someone help me on how to use this body for NPC and follower? I try copy the mesh from my character to replacer NPC body but they are still missing vagina texture.

You need to use a photoshop program to add the vag textures on the Bijin's mod's skin textures.  Well you can use the texblend but i don't use that program i rather use photoshop

1. Go to BHUNP "files" section and download "BHUNP PSD Texture Resource Files(for Texture Creators)"

2. Open Photoshop

3. Look for the Bijin mod's skin textures, diffuse, normal, specular and subsurface textures

4. Once you have found those textures, make sure to use a dds converter to convert dds textures into pngs, or you can save the textures with "Save As" as png

5. After you do that open the converted to pngs textures, diffuse, normal, specular and subsurface textures.  Start with the Diffuse texture.

6. Next open one of the  "BHUNP PSDs" to Photoshop, meaning femalebody.psd, femalebody.n.psd, femalebody.s.psd, femalebody.sk.psd.  We are gonna start with femalebody.psd.

7.  Now that you have the file open on Photoshop, you want to drag the two "pussy" layers on top of the diffuse png layer.  Make sure the pussy layers are on the correct area, use one of the BHUNP included textures from fomod (Pure Skin, Fair Skin complexion or Demoniac skin) as a reference.  You need do this for the other textures (normal, specular and subsurface)

8.  Then once you are done, make sure to export the texture as "DDS".  You need "intel texture works for photoshop" to save into dds.  Make sure its DXT5 for skyrim and BC7 for skyrim se

9. When you are done with that, add those new textures back to the Bijin mods texture folders.  Then you are done.

I hope this is helpful enough for you.  Please let me know if you have any concerns about the instructions.

I'm trying to get the PE version working, and it is working mostly, but not in sexlab anims.

My install process:

Spoiler

Don't install SMP

Don't install ygnord

HDT PE Physics(2BBB version)

Fairskin

Havok Object

Head mesh

Built 3BBB PE Havok path in bodyslide

Edit: Copy bodyslide output and HavokCollisionObject meshes to Bijin

I also copied the output meshes to my bijin install, but there is no physics unless I give bijin npcs a havok object. (Side note: the only havok object i seem to have is from komotor's anim).

Lastly, is the esp needed for PE or is it just for SMP?

Edit: I copied the HavokCollisionObject meshes from this mod over to Bijin and now it seems like everything is working the right way.

• 2 weeks later...

I got everything to work....

NPC have PE physics

Armors have PE physics
Ygnors has SMP physics...

But... SMP physiscs look horrible??!!

The breast jiggle one time and then suddently stop moving and only very subtle...

PE is like BOUNCE bounce bouce bounce bounce

SMP is like BOUNCE  bounce  bounce 

In both cases the nipples remain quite centered. But for PE the movement is more organic, while SMP is virtually stopping mid air which looks unrealistic (funny word I know) :D

Dunno where the error could be now. 
I mean its all working so what could possibly be wrong at this point?!

I've created (with the help of Azazellz respectively) new morphs for BHUNP, which are the morphs from Jane bod+regular morphs. 
It's raw, it has no SMP. Only for BHUNP Advanced and Advanced + Havok so far.
Of course, it's only a body with morphs, no 'reworked' armor, and so on. 
It's very heavy mod, so Bodyslide freezes, Outfit studio freezes (but I can't say the same about in-game, really). It freezes cuz the body now has about 400 sliders, I guess. 
It's oriented, , thinking of it, on muscular at first place, and skinny types of bodies. Of course U can always use indeed regular BHUNP morphs.

BHUUNPJB v.1.2.rar

7 hours ago, Nymra said:

I got everything to work....

NPC have PE physics

Armors have PE physics
Ygnors has SMP physics...

But... SMP physiscs look horrible??!!

The breast jiggle one time and then suddently stop moving and only very subtle...

PE is like BOUNCE bounce bouce bounce bounce

SMP is like BOUNCE  bounce  bounce 

In both cases the nipples remain quite centered. But for PE the movement is more organic, while SMP is virtually stopping mid air which looks unrealistic (funny word I know) :D

Dunno where the error could be now. 
I mean its all working so what could possibly be wrong at this point?!

My totally didn't Bounce, please update if you found the fix. TQ

On 12/10/2019 at 9:12 AM, BringtheNoise said:

Naughty.7z1. Outfit probably has "NPC R Breast01", "NPC L Breast01", or "NPC R Breast", "NPC L Breast" (or if it's tbbp it has all 4). But the outfit does not have the 3bbb breast bones.

You will need to load the 3bbb uunp in outfit studio as the reference, load the outfit, delete the old hdt breast bones (the ones starting with NPC) and then copy over the 3bbb breast bones to the outfit (they are at the very bottom of the bone list in outfit studio).

Then save the nif out (I cheat and do this in the "shapedata" folder of the outfits bodyslide files set and then just rebuild the outfit in bodyslide).

So yeah.

Body has "L Breast01" thru "L Breast03" and "R Breast01" thru "R Breast03" and the outfit has "NPC L Breast", "NPC L Breast1", "NPC R Breast", and "NPC R Breast1". One set of bones is being driven by HDT SMP (3bbb's bones that do NOT start with NPC) and the other set of breast bones are driven by HDT PE (the bbp/tbbp breast bones start with NPC).

So delete the old weights from the outfit, copy the new weights in and things will bounce okay.

Or Delete the bones from the body and convert it to tbbp bones (kinda where I went cause I'm lazy).

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=819803 11.99 MB · 74 downloads

TBBP Breast Bones.jpg

3BBB Breast Bones.jpg

How do you delete the old bones to and have the new ones replacing them stay. I deleted the right breast bone from a armor adding right 1,2,3  but I couldn't move them up the list and when I saved after I deleted the original breast bone when I went to check in game the right breast bone had no physics. So I opened outfit studio and right breast bones 1,2,3 were gone.

4 hours ago, Watrmelons said:

How do you delete the old bones to and have the new ones replacing them stay. I deleted the right breast bone from a armor adding right 1,2,3  but I couldn't move them up the list and when I saved after I deleted the original breast bone when I went to check in game the right breast bone had no physics. So I opened outfit studio and right breast bones 1,2,3 were gone.

Deleting Bones in Outfit Studio.jpg

Tha

2 hours ago, BringtheNoise said:

That I got but how do I make the new bones stay. you see I tried this earlier and I added three bones deleted the main npc bone which was green saved the file built the outfit. tested it (it was the right breast by the way) and it was static. so I loaded outfit studio again and the three bones I made/gave the outfit were gone and so was the original npc right breast because I deleted it. So what Im trying to figure out is how do you move newly made bones in outfit studio since they go to the bottom of the list and how to make them essential or "keep" them after saving the file and closing

2 hours ago, BringtheNoise said:

I have tried using nifskope to add these extra bones but in my countless hours of research no one talked about adding extra nodes to existing nodes or what it does only how to get your files with their uv textures mapping showing so you can work on that. But I do know it can be done in nifskope when I load up the project it even shows that the file only has one breast bone and not three.