5 hours ago, factoryclose said:

Features of the Body

BHUNP 3BBB: The base body. It contains [hdtVagina.xml / hdt.xml / hdtFingers.xml]
BHUNP 3BBB PE Havok Path: It contains [hdtVagina.xml / hdt.xml / hdtFingers.xml / hdt3bbb.xml]
BHUNP 3BBB SMP Havok Path: It contains [hdtVagina.xml / hdt.xml / hdtFingers.xml], and [Baseshaep.xml]
BHUNP 3BBB Vagina Ref: It contains nothing. This body is not for playing but for modders' resource. Do not use it for playing.

Thank you for the update, @factoryclose.  I like this new body.

Still confuse about requirement of this mod.

Here in Loverlab SMP are required but in Nexus released PE are required while SMP are optional.

I'm using PE only because SMP don't work on my machine.

Can I use this body with PE only?

If the body can be used with PE only which one should I download?  One here or one in Nexus?

My first try the 3BBB is not working at all, especially the boobs just stuck in the middle, meanwhile when i'm using my custom bodyslide(CHSBHCv3-t), it could move and bounce but still not that great, i think i will install and move to full UNP body if this mod already completed, cheers to Baka for this awesome job

7 hours ago, TnTTnT said:

Still confuse about requirement of this mod.

Here in Loverlab SMP are required but in Nexus released PE are required while SMP are optional.

I'm using PE only because SMP don't work on my machine.

Can I use this body with PE only?

If the body can be used with PE only which one should I download?  One here or one in Nexus?

Sorry for the confusion. Nexus description is more accurate. Yes you can use it with PE only

6 hours ago, razzor69 said:

My first try the 3BBB is not working at all, especially the boobs just stuck in the middle, meanwhile when i'm using my custom bodyslide(CHSBHCv3-t), it could move and bounce but still not that great, i think i will install and move to full UNP body if this mod already completed, cheers to Baka for this awesome job

It's completed. 1.3Version is the final update. I don't have plans to update it. Maybe there will be few updates like adding more slides?

Бакофабрика

Спасибо вам за вашу работу ! Я установил 1.3 V Final, но у меня все еще есть 2 нерешенных вопроса.
1 грудь немного поднимается к вершине, когда вы включаете физику PE, это немного нарушает выбранную форму.
2 груди + рука столкновения не работают, когда физика SMP включена
у вас есть какие-либо решения для этого ?
Заранее благодарю вас.

3 minutes ago, MAXXx9023 said:
  • BakaFactory

Thank you for your work ! I installed 1.3 V Final but I still have 2 unresolved issues.
1 the Breasts rise a little to the top when you turn on the PE physics, it breaks the selected shape a little.
2 chest + arm collisions Do not work when SMP physics is enabled
  Do you have any solutions to this ?
Thank you in advance.

First, if you want have realistic breasts collision movements, you should build the SMP compatible body. PE body won't work that way.

Right now PE setup doesn't have an option for rather smaller breasts. I will make more options.

52 minutes ago, factoryclose said:

It's completed. 1.3Version is the final update. I don't have plans to update it. Maybe there will be few updates like adding more slides?

Oh so its the final version then, maybe im gonna try it later one, your ABC creatures sure awesome, but sadly the 3BBB not working well xD
Slidder for CHSBHCv3-t would be awesome for UNP body, or if not make the UNP bodyslidder chubby but still curvy

Hello, Baka.
First, let me thank you for your awesome work with this new body.
I have version 1.26 working perfectly fine. Should I really have to upgrade to the 1.3 version you just posted on Nexus?

On another note, you said you have removed the SOS and SAM patches. What does it means? The collision won't be working with male genitalia anymore?
Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

17 minutes ago, Alkemy said:

My PC's breasts/upper torso are deflating really bad, they instantly fall to the floor, This is from building HAVOK SMP. building normal 3BBB just makes the breasts not jiggle at all and flat tire when i crouch, Whats the fix to this?

20191123064444_1.jpg

Somehting must be overriding your XPMSE skeleton.

I have notices this with only some of my armors. For some reason with I gloves and boot equipped the smp physics freezes if I take either one off it will work again. I was using the all in one edition that has since been deleted before and had no issues. I found what seems to be a solution by adding a HDT havok path the the gloves or boots. 

I guess my question is multi part. Why does that fix it? Why did the old smp setup not need it to be done? How can I make bodyslide put the path in when building outfits because it is a pain in the ass to do it manually for all my armor mods?

9 hours ago, Alkemy said:

My PC's breasts/upper torso are deflating really bad, they instantly fall to the floor, This is from building HAVOK SMP. building normal 3BBB just makes the breasts not jiggle at all and flat tire when i crouch, Whats the fix to this?

Are you using a custom race? I had the same problem and fixed it by moving the xpmse female skeleton to meshes of the race.

12 hours ago, Alkemy said:

are you running devious cursed loot?