26 minutes ago, jfraser said:

I assume I'm just an idiot but I do not see the whore outfits in bodyslide. What would they be under? 

Haven't tried them in the latest version but it looks like they are under groups DFTAWB and WWB - CBBE in bodyslide.

5 hours ago, Elgate said:

For information: Nether's Follower framework is my second to last installed mod on mod organizer. If need be, I still have a save from the moment this trouble was in effect and can go back to it to try and see if any fix you can think of would fix it to help people that have problems in the future.

NFF should come before DF on the right pane, and MUST come before DF on the left pane.

i.e. DF needs to be able to overwrite.

It's on the mod frontpage.

If you see the "Click Me" dialogue, DF already found your follower and they are Devious.

They do not properly enable until you click "Click Me". Lozeak wanted players to get the warning message box before progressing.

Once you've seen that once, you shouldn't see it again and followers shouldn't show "Click Me" when they become devious, they should just do it.

Can you explain what the problem was after clicking Click Me, that made you feel you needed to do more?

Were you lacking the "About our agreement?" text?

How long did you wait for that to appear? (A few seconds should be enough, even if your scripts are lagging horribly).

Either way, I think your steps 1 and 2 were likely completely irrelevant to your solution.

Also, pausing DF, or resetting DF when you get problems with a follower being picked up is largely futile, and just introduces confusion and noise into the diagnostic process. And if using "repair follower" helps, it's probably because your follower-framework is not installed correctly with respect to DF.

Normally, when you recruit a follower, there is an arbitrary delay before they are picked up.

I could make that delay go away entirely, but it would introduce additional conflicts.

I left it as is, as it is just how the mod always worked and a lot of people are used to it.

That delay can be long. You may sometimes need to change cells multiple times, or even visit a dungeon location for it to pass.

If you use To Your Face, you can (seem to) break it altogether, and it may seem to never happen. It isn't really broken, it's just super-rare with TYF.

It's simply waiting for the follower to HELLO the PC, and should use the appropriate dialog eventually.

For some people this never happens. It's because the follower assignment code never runs, or runs but crashes in DF, due to improper installation vs follower-framework, or simply because Skyrim was overloaded at startup and didn't fill properties. It can also happen when ES* loading overloads and breaks, causing properties to fill with garbage forms. This is often blamed on having too deep an override stack. Those are all configuration/installation/your-setup problems.

To sum that up:

In most cases, the problem is simply a user has their follower framework loaded after, and/or file-overwriting DF.

In those cases, DF sort of works, but follower pickup and dismissal do not work properly and the mod is useless.

In a few other cases, some other mod is overwriting something follower-related, or the game is just broken.

If your mods are out of order, and you fix that order to correct a problem, you may need to start a new game to properly fill properties that are set on load; they aren't reloaded even though their values have changed because they are not "new" properties.

As there are already clear instructions on how to load-order and overwrite on the mod front-page, I don't know what more I can do.

1 hour ago, jfraser said:

I assume I'm just an idiot but I do not see the whore outfits in bodyslide.

Look at this post, there's a picture and everything...

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/130527-devious-followers-continued/?do=findComment&comment=3047415

They aren't called "Whore Armor" but they are prefixed DF.

As you need to Bodyslide everything in that DF category anyway, I don't know that it's a problem.

Lozeak clearly felt it made more sense to retain their original names rather than rename them to Whore Clothes, Whore Armor - Light, and Whore Armor - Heavy, because the original names give information about what TAWoBA item they are duplicates of. They even write to the TAWoBA locations; they are the TAWoBA items, not the TAWoBA items moved.

If you want your whore armors to not be/conflict with TAWoBA items, then you use Custom Whore Armors, and they're in a DF-specific location. See the mod frontpage.

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

Haven't tried them in the latest version but it looks like they are under groups DFTAWB and WWB - CBBE in bodyslide.

9 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Look at this post, there's a picture and everything...

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/130527-devious-followers-continued/?do=findComment&comment=3047415

They aren't called "Whore Armor" but they are prefixed DF.

As you need to Bodyslide everything in that DF category anyway, I don't know that it's a problem.

Lozeak clearly felt it made more sense to retain their original names rather than rename them to Whore Clothes, Whore Armor - Light, and Whore Armor - Heavy, because the original names give information about what TAWoBA item they are duplicates of. They even write to the TAWoBA locations; they are the TAWoBA items, not the TAWoBA items moved.

If you want your whore armors to not be/conflict with TAWoBA items, then you use Custom Whore Armors, and they're in a DF-specific location. See the mod frontpage.

Ah, so that's the issue - they're CBBE. Guess I'll have to find something of my own, then. Thanks!

Edit: I see the ones you mentioned  and they say UNP but they do not fit in game. hmm...

27 minutes ago, jfraser said:

I see the ones you mentioned  and they say UNP but they do not fit in game. hmm...

They're kind of placeholders.  Unless you really want that specific outfit, you can put your own meshes in the mod's custom armor folder.  If you already have something you like, that would be the way to go.

37 minutes ago, jfraser said:

Edit: I see the ones you mentioned  and they say UNP but they do not fit in game. hmm..

The distributed items are UUNP.

The shape of the pre-made meshes is probably totally random Lozeak stuff, or what fell out of TAWoBA, but with so many UNP variant body shapes, it hardly matters.

In the current era, UNP is just a texture mapping; you need to run your own Bodyslide.

The existing meshes are kind of adequate and work fine if you do that.

They are acceptable in so far as anything in TAWoBA is. If you like that kind of thing, it's fine.

They aren't placeholders, they're just ... basic, low-resolution, small-size ... something that doesn't bloat out the DF distribution file for no good reason.

If you prefer Nini slooty slave outfit, or Melodic Reverse Bunny Suit, that's your call, you can put those in the custom path and use them instead.

The main problem ... and this came up in that earlier thread ... is many nice outfits are multi-slot and DF only cares about (or gives you) one slot.

Yeah, i had to specify those items in the 'outfit/body' to get them to work, which I've never had to do before. Usually it works find to just have "UUNP HDT" there, then build the groups and run the batch build. After all that, I am going to look for replacements, though. XD

thanks for you help. :)

7 hours ago, jfraser said:

Yeah, i had to specify those items in the 'outfit/body' to get them to work, which I've never had to do before. Usually it works find to just have "UUNP HDT" there, then build the groups and run the batch build. After all that, I am going to look for replacements, though. XD

I should expect that lack of grouping was inherited from TAWoBA.

I remain on the lookout for better alternatives - items that are supported in both UUNP and CBBE, and which are not overly large files, or too anachronistic for some players to tolerate, and with appropriate rights, or creators who at least respond to requests. So far ... no change.

@Lupine00 ok so speaking of the Slut deal cool down, I’m having a problem where the cool down isn’t working and the “I’m a slut” prompt keeps coming up multiple times during conversation still. I have confirmed I am using 2.12.2 though after updating from 2.12. I didn’t upload my saved data from 2.11 and did click reset to hopefully restore to default.

3 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

ok so speaking of the Slut deal cool down, I’m having a problem where the cool down isn’t working and the “I’m a slut” prompt keeps coming up multiple times during conversation still. I have confirmed I am using 2.12.2 though after updating from 2.12. I didn’t upload my saved data from 2.11 and did click reset to hopefully restore to default.

What is your willpower when this loops?

Are you wearing an armbinder or similar?

How much does it repeat? Indefinitely? A few times? No more than three?

If it's really repeating consistently/reliably, try changing your willpower to 10, or 0, see what happens.

Also, I prepared for this, and I put info in the log file.

Look there and see if it says anything about SlutCount

What info does it report?

Is it always ZERO?

Does it not appear at all?

Those would be ... interesting ... results.

Also, for those updating to 2.12.2, there's no need to reset anything.

However, it is wise to go in the MCM and adjust your deal early buyout multiplier percentage and device removal cost, even if you just open the slider and OK it.

15 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

NFF should come before DF on the right pane, and MUST come before DF on the left pane.

i.e. DF needs to be able to overwrite.

It's on the mod frontpage.

If you see the "Click Me" dialogue, DF already found your follower and they are Devious.

They do not properly enable until you click "Click Me". Lozeak wanted players to get the warning message box before progressing.

Once you've seen that once, you shouldn't see it again and followers shouldn't show "Click Me" when they become devious, they should just do it.

Can you explain what the problem was after clicking Click Me, that made you feel you needed to do more?

Were you lacking the "About our agreement?" text?

How long did you wait for that to appear? (A few seconds should be enough, even if your scripts are lagging horribly).

Either way, I think your steps 1 and 2 were likely completely irrelevant to your solution.

Also, pausing DF, or resetting DF when you get problems with a follower being picked up is largely futile, and just introduces confusion and noise into the diagnostic process. And if using "repair follower" helps, it's probably because your follower-framework is not installed correctly with respect to DF.

Normally, when you recruit a follower, there is an arbitrary delay before they are picked up.

I could make that delay go away entirely, but it would introduce additional conflicts.

I left it as is, as it is just how the mod always worked and a lot of people are used to it.

That delay can be long. You may sometimes need to change cells multiple times, or even visit a dungeon location for it to pass.

If you use To Your Face, you can (seem to) break it altogether, and it may seem to never happen. It isn't really broken, it's just super-rare with TYF.

It's simply waiting for the follower to HELLO the PC, and should use the appropriate dialog eventually.

For some people this never happens. It's because the follower assignment code never runs, or runs but crashes in DF, due to improper installation vs follower-framework, or simply because Skyrim was overloaded at startup and didn't fill properties. It can also happen when ES* loading overloads and breaks, causing properties to fill with garbage forms. This is often blamed on having too deep an override stack. Those are all configuration/installation/your-setup problems.

To sum that up:

In most cases, the problem is simply a user has their follower framework loaded after, and/or file-overwriting DF.

In those cases, DF sort of works, but follower pickup and dismissal do not work properly and the mod is useless.

In a few other cases, some other mod is overwriting something follower-related, or the game is just broken.

If your mods are out of order, and you fix that order to correct a problem, you may need to start a new game to properly fill properties that are set on load; they aren't reloaded even though their values have changed because they are not "new" properties.

As there are already clear instructions on how to load-order and overwrite on the mod front-page, I don't know what more I can do.

Slight miswording on my part: NFF is my second to last mod, because Devious follower is usually the last. So yes, in bot cases, NFF is right before DF both on the left and right pane.

I didn't know that "Click me" was required to be pressed, I thought it was only for non-followers.

That said, the "click me" wasn't visible before. It became visible as soon as I used the "get enslaved". As for a delay, I did wait a good 5 minutes on my first few attempst (I quicly shortened it though. Which could have given false positive on the following attempt.

I do not have To Your Face, so that one shouldn't be a problem

But what I did not know is that changing order post first setting up could cause these troubles. As I was aggressively trying to solve the issue, I have moved my load order quite a bit. I would assume this is most likely what was happening.

Thanks for taking the time to answer ? I love the mod

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

What is your willpower when this loops?

Are you wearing an armbinder or similar?

How much does it repeat? Indefinitely? A few times? No more than three?

If it's really repeating consistently/reliably, try changing your willpower to 10, or 0, see what happens.

Also, I prepared for this, and I put info in the log file.

Look there and see if it says anything about SlutCount

What info does it report?

Is it always ZERO?

Does it not appear at all?

Those would be ... interesting ... results.

Also, for those updating to 2.12.2, there's no need to reset anything.

However, it is wise to go in the MCM and adjust your deal early buyout multiplier percentage and device removal cost, even if you just open the slider and OK it.

It happened twice in at least one conversation for sure and I had about 3 conversations in a five minute time frame. At the time I was only wearing the Dollmaker’s rubber advertisement suit from DCUR. I’ll take a look at my last papyrus log when I get to work and get back to you.

17 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Which dialog?

Did you update anything else, or add mods?

maybe on my old save but i tried a new game ..and dialogues not showing from the mod on followers ...!?? could it be the nexus mod manager ..should i drag and drop the files !?

version 2.12

isn't working for me here ...i can get into the MCM but the game doesn't sense it at all !?..any ideas ...even facing someblack screen issues from the mod ..after loading ..when uninstalled save game loads normally !?

Quick question, in the "A little bondage adventure"...where I'm supposed to find my follower?

I was in my house in Whiterun...got teleported all the way to the opposite side, but when I'm back in Whiterun....my follower is not there. 

Where I'm supposed to go? ?

6 minutes ago, Marguisa said:

Quick question, in the "A little bondage adventure"...where I'm supposed to find my follower?

I was in my house in Whiterun...got teleported all the way to the opposite side, but when I'm back in Whiterun....my follower is not there. 

Where I'm supposed to go? ?

are you using a follower mod?

2 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

ok, to follow up from my previous question, the Slut Count reads “DF Increment” and goes up from 1 to 3.

In that case, all your scripts are working nicely.

What was your willpower when you were crushed under the weight of dozens of repeated hand-on-shoulder?

If the count went up to 3, and then your hand-on-shoulder events stopped, that's good, and there's no problem.

If they didn't stop, something is wrong. Dialog conditions should prevent the hand-on-shoulder blocking dialogs at that point.

11 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

isn't working for me here ...i can get into the MCM but the game doesn't sense it at all !?..any ideas ...even facing someblack screen issues from the mod ..after loading ..when uninstalled save game loads normally !?

How are you sure it is DF that is giving you black screens?

That sort of thing sounds more like a skeleton problem, or a SKSE plugin.

I would say that NMM is uniformly bad, but I have no problem using it to install mods on my dev machine. It's just very slow, and you have to be careful about file overwrites. Get one wrong and you have to start over.

With NMM, never drag and drop. If you mix that with normal installs, NMM gets messed up and doesn't know what to uninstall, and then you get left-over script files from mods you don't run any more, and the results of those can be subtle.

If I want to install some random files into NMM, I make a structured zip of them and install it as a mod.

I believe that MO is preferable, for any serious game. As for Vortex, I can't see any reason to use that over MO or MO2.

Something is certainly wrong in your game. If you think it's DF, uninstall it and see how your game goes without it.

If it's fine, re-install it, make a new game and try it.

When recruiting a follower ... allow some time for them to become devious ... it can take several minutes sometimes. 

Just because you hired a follower and dialogs do not appear immediately it does not mean that the mod is not working.

Give it a chance.

If it doesn't happen reasonably quickly, try going into or out of a building.

However, if it's been hours and no dialogs, then DF is broken, or something is blocking it.

Do you use To Your Face?

Just now, Lupine00 said:

How are you sure it is DF that is giving you black screens?

That sort of thing sounds more like a skeleton problem, or a SKSE plugin.

I would say that NMM is uniformly bad, but I have no problem using it to install mods on my dev machine. It's just very slow, and you have to be careful about file overwrites. Get one wrong and you have to start over.

With NMM, never drag and drop. If you mix that with normal installs, NMM gets messed up and doesn't know what to uninstall, and then you get left-over script files from mods you don't run any more, and the results of those can be subtle.

If I want to install some random files into NMM, I make a structured zip of them and install it as a mod.

I believe that MO is preferable, for any serious game. As for Vortex, I can't see any reason to use that over MO or MO2.

Something is certainly wrong in your game. If you think it's DF, uninstall it and see how your game goes without it.

If it's fine, re-install it, make a new game and try it.

When recruiting a follower ... allow some time for them to become devious ... it can take several minutes sometimes. 

Just because you hired a follower and dialogs do not appear immediately it does not mean that the mod is not working.

Give it a chance.

If it doesn't happen reasonably quickly, try going into or out of a building.

However, if it's been hours and no dialogs, then DF is broken, or something is blocking it.

Do you use To Your Face?

game is working without the mod ..DF 2.11 working fine ...i ill try again ..